HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Asian/Arab success
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black people are so funny, they want to love everybody no matter how those whites and non-whites keep telling them, we hate u.

Keep turning the other cheek or and forgive seventy seven times Jesus said.

Go ahead brother. Race first I say and Rome was not built in a day, we will keep trying to build, or history shows that civilizations rise and fall. The is no guarantee that this civilization will last long, just look at the changing environmental patterns.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3186
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Black people are so funny, they want to love everybody no matter how those whites and non-whites keep telling them, we hate u.

Keep turning the other cheek or and forgive seventy seven times Jesus said.

Go ahead brother. Race first I say and Rome was not built in a day, we will keep trying to build, or history shows that civilizations rise and fall. The is no guarantee that this civilization will last long, just look at the changing environmental patterns.

According to counter-racist logic, you can't have love without justice and you can't have justice under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). You have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by producing justice. Justice doesn't currently exist anywhere in the known universe. First try to get justice, meaning guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help. Once you are able to guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help anywhere and everywhere in the known universe you'll have love...but not a moment sooner.

Love is not something you can just declare that you have...you have to earn it and you earn it by producing a thing called justice. Once you get justice you have love.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Black people are so funny, they want to love everybody no matter how those whites and non-whites keep telling them, we hate u.

Keep turning the other cheek or and forgive seventy seven times Jesus said.

Go ahead brother. Race first I say and Rome was not built in a day, we will keep trying to build, or history shows that civilizations rise and fall. The is no guarantee that this civilization will last long, just look at the changing environmental patterns.


lalaphansi, according to Counter Racist LOGIC the ONLY group of people that belong to a RACE are the White Supremacists (Racists) themselves. Now I understand that this runs in opposition to what we as Non-white people have been taught about "RACE", however it makes LOGICAL sense. This is because there is NO reason to declare that you belong to a race other than to use such a classification as a justification to MISTREAT those that do not belong to that "RACE". Non-white people in general don't understand this fact. And with that knowledge the White Supremacist has promoted this lie all over the planet among the dark people. They are such masters at deception that they have Non-white people globally thinking that they belong to a race.

Just take the time to think about the words that you are using. Words are tools that are supposed to help you get things done. LOGICALLY speaking, you should be attempting to get things done, IE. solve problems in the best way possible. What's the best way possible? In such a way that you are not causing addition problems. Non-white people cause additional problems attempting to solve the RACE problem when we focus on EACH OTHER!!!!! This includes DEPENDING ON EACH OTHER when, under the current System of White Supremacy, it is the White Supremacist that feeds us, pays us, allows us to find housing, allows us transportation, allow us to sell OIL and other things they consider commodities, etc. NON-white people can't guarantee ANY of those thing under this system.

I suspect that this is what Mr. Williams and Josh are attempting to HELP YOU TO DO!

However, I could be incorrect it's up to you to do the work and find out.
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Continued Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Your point is valid. So called Arabs and Asians are prisoners too. And we should not compare our progress with each other as prisoners fare enough.

But my main point is that if white supremacy needs to be maintained by white people globally, surely you would target non-whites who are more likely to threaten your position such as China etc because as far as I am concerned the black world functions as primitives. So why bother with niggerized people when faced with growing Asian economy. You might think I am comapring again, but we have to know why white supremacists make other prisoners suffer more than others to understand how they function. We blacks are docile prisoners compared to other prisoners.


All non-white people are mistreated on the basis of color. On a more materialistic level, I have seen no evidence to indicate that more benefits are awarded by the White Supremacist to people of different color classifications other than Black. The source of your misunderstanding, I suspect, may be found in the fact that you are being deceived by the White Supremacists into believing that "the grass is greener on the other side." I could be mistaken as we are all victims.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
welsingviews



Joined: 06 Aug 2020
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very old post but I know what the OP is talking about. We fail to take into account ethnocentrism.

The people that need help the most are the people that know the least about RWS yet these are the people who say they work on producing justice. Why are the people who know the least and are in the most need of help, the only ones attempting to produce justice for everyone else?

Last, we really don't have a definition of a white person but a concrete definition of a black person exists. This notion of white supremacists allowing people to jump in and out of whiteness to maintain deception seems to never work with actual Black people. Why are Black people never allowed to jump in and out of whiteness and as a black person, why should I care that people who can function as white sometimes can be classified as non white other times? What do these people look like for the most part?

What you think are privileges are just other so-called non-black, nonwhite people being treated like human beings. The issue is, what exactly is a white person or WHO is allowed to function as a white person? It cant be what white people say if they often lie and practice deception. Who functions as a white person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG7It_ryWZU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3186
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

welsingviews wrote:
Very old post but I know what the OP is talking about. We fail to take into account ethnocentrism.

The people that need help the most are the people that know the least about RWS yet these are the people who say they work on producing justice. Why are the people who know the least and are in the most need of help, the only ones attempting to produce justice for everyone else?

Because those are the people who have the most to gain.

welsingviews wrote:
Last, we really don't have a definition of a white person but a concrete definition of a black person exists.

Sure there is. Read the original codebook written by Neely Fuller Jr. He gives a FUNCTIONAL and LOGICAL definition of what a white person is.

welsingviews wrote:
This notion of white supremacists allowing people to jump in and out of whiteness to maintain deception seems to never work with actual Black people. Why are Black people never allowed to jump in and out of whiteness and as a black person, why should I care that people who can function as white sometimes can be classified as non white other times? What do these people look like for the most part?

Who are you talking about?

welsingviews wrote:
What you think are privileges are just other so-called non-black, nonwhite people being treated like human beings.

"Non-black, non-white"? What are you talking about?

www.counter-racism.com/files/Fuller-3_Classifications.mp3

welsingviews wrote:
The issue is, what exactly is a white person or WHO is allowed to function as a white person? It cant be what white people say if they often lie and practice deception. Who functions as a white person?

A white person FUNCTIONS as a white person. Your confusion stems from deviating from the 3 classifications under the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy:

1. White People
2. Non-white People
3. White Supremacists (Racists)

www.counter-racism.com/files/Fuller-3_Classifications.mp3

welsingviews wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG7It_ryWZU

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
welsingviews



Joined: 06 Aug 2020
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what Mr Fuller says about who is classified as white. He says only white people can tell you that. I am saying white people lie all the time.

A 5-year-old dark skin, black child gains the most by producing justice for everyone else. After all, that's who needs help the most. Kalif Browder gains the most by producing justice for everyone else while everyone else could care less about his well-being. What is the point? Its not very just either.

The people that need help the most will never get justice, ever. How can they when they have to think about everyone else?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations