HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

What Are The Spiritual Reasons for White Supremacy/Racism?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: What Are The Spiritual Reasons for White Supremacy/Racism? Reply with quote

I was thinking about this today after talking to a "friend" about spirituality and other matters.

Maybe I should go to a mystic/shaman/spiritualist to ask these questions, however, I am just going to toss it out here on the board anyway.

What is the spiritual reason for White Supremacy/Racism?

What spiritual lesson(s) are being taught to the world's non-white people under the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

Logic gives us the following relationships:

If there is UP there must be a Down

If there is Black there must be White

If there is Injustice there must be Justice

If there is Existence there must be Non-Existence

If there is a Male there must be Female

These relationships exist because somewhere in the universe there is a LAW that says that their must be balance or complimentary relationships between the different energy manifestations. When the various energy forms are out of balance or not in a complimentary relationship with each other then change comes about in various ways and when changes come quickly and suddenly we call it revolution. The energy manifestations have to change back to the original state of balance or what Mr Fuller says a compensatory state.

Have you all ever thought about the spiritual reasons for White Supremacy/Racism? Energy manifests on a spiritual as well as material plane.
Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

I need a definition of spirituality. Don't get me wrong, I know it when I see it, but in order to "do the math", I need some more words to define "spirituality".

Once I have that I can start working on the questions.

If my memory serve me correctly I think Vgod has/had a definition of spirituality.

But let me hear yours.

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Trina,

I need a definition of spirituality. Don't get me wrong, I know it when I see it, but in order to "do the math", I need some more words to define "spirituality".

Once I have that I can start working on the questions.

If my memory serve me correctly I think Vgod has/had a definition of spirituality.

But let me hear yours.

Josh

Josh,

My definition of spirituality is this: The process of manifesting inner knowledge. It is doing what you were born to do. Revealing the truth of who or what you are.

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm,

Ok Im gonna try and do this using your definition of spirituality. Im not real comfortable with the word "manifesting" and Im trying to think of the opposite of "inner knowledge"...but since these words are the tools I have, here goes:

1.What is the spiritual reason for White Supremacy/Racism?

Well for White people it appears to be the force that drives them to "manifest questions". They gotta know how to do stuff if they gonna function as White people. It appears to me that they learn "how to do stuff" by askin questions.

Its a linear style thought process. In other words, it has an end...a limit. Once you have the entire planet on "lock down" and are in charge of all non white people world wide...then what?

Make fun of them?

Kill em?

Push em around the planet?

Play "keep away from the nigger"?

Make them worship you?

Make them fight each other?

Push em all on one side of the planet and then push them all back on the other side?

Im really not qualified to answer this question. Im not sure what "inner knowledge" if any at all White people are trying to manifest. The system of racism White supremacy reminds me of a type of limited thinking.

"Im in charge of all the niggers and I can tell them what to do, and they hafta do it or else and the know this and it ain't gonna ever change...and Im not a nigger!"
Yours truly,

A. Wyatt Man

See what I mean?

While it is true that White people are not niggers (victims of racism) that type of thinking has a niggardly flavor to it.

As for the other question:

What spiritual lesson(s) are being taught to the world's non-white people under the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

hmmm,

I could use some time in the desert to ponder this one...wait a minute, I am in the desert.

Maybe the Creator of all that is known AND unknown is testing us for a more challenging future assignment. Boot camp, spring training... I heard a woman who had a son with Downs Syndrome (formally known as "Mongoliodism") say that she thought retarded people were "spys for God"...the whole thing is just an act to see how you behave when you think "no one is looking".

I don't know what lesson we are supposed to learn from being victims of racism but I have some suspicions.

If the Creator created Black people to serve White people; and White people to serve the Creator.

Are White people serving the Creator by puttin tha "beat down" on niggers?

White people may think so but I ain't buyin that. its, its, it just seems niggardly...too limiting in thought.

Let me think about it.

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Hmmm,

Ok Im gonna try and do this using your definition of spirituality. Im not real comfortable with the word "manifesting" and Im trying to think of the opposite of "inner knowledge"...but since these words are the tools I have, here goes:

1.What is the spiritual reason for White Supremacy/Racism?

Well for White people it appears to be the force that drives them to "manifest questions". They gotta know how to do stuff if they gonna function as White people. It appears to me that they learn "how to do stuff" by askin questions.

Its a linear style thought process. In other words, it has an end...a limit. Once you have the entire planet on "lock down" and are in charge of all non white people world wide...then what?

Make fun of them?

Kill em?

Push em around the planet?

Play "keep away from the nigger"?

Make them worship you?

Make them fight each other?

Push em all on one side of the planet and then push them all back on the other side?

Im really not qualified to answer this question. Im not sure what "inner knowledge" if any at all White people are trying to manifest. The system of racism White supremacy reminds me of a type of limited thinking.

"Im in charge of all the niggers and I can tell them what to do, and they hafta do it or else and the know this and it ain't gonna ever change...and Im not a nigger!"
Yours truly,

A. Wyatt Man

See what I mean?

While it is true that White people are not niggers (victims of racism) that type of thinking has a niggardly flavor to it.

As for the other question:

hmmm,

I could use some time in the desert to ponder this one...wait a minute, I am in the desert.

Maybe the Creator of all that is known AND unknown is testing us for a more challenging future assignment. Boot camp, spring training... I heard a woman who had a son with Downs Syndrome (formally known as "Mongoliodism") say that she thought retarded people were "spys for God"...the whole thing is just an act to see how you behave when you think "no one is looking".

I don't know what lesson we are supposed to learn from being victims of racism but I have some suspicions.

If the Creator created Black people to serve White people; and White people to serve the Creator.

Are White people serving the Creator by puttin tha "beat down" on niggers?

White people may think so but I ain't buyin that. its, its, it just seems niggardly...too limiting in thought.

Let me think about it.

Josh

Okay, this is a simplified and better definition of Spirituality.

Spirituality- Doing what you were born to do.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,

I just thought of something else, Maybe spirituality is the PROCESS of TRYING to find out what you were born to do.

Does that definition explain how people behave?

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ok,

I just thought of something else, Maybe spirituality is the PROCESS of TRYING to find out what you were born to do.

Does that definition explain how people behave?

Josh

Yes, I think you've got it! That's it. Spirituality: The process of trying to find out what you were born to do.

I think it could explain the behavior of people. Many people who are on on a "spiritual path" say they are trying to discover what their mission and/or purpose is in existence. They hope to accomplish that mission once they discover and accept it.

On another note, check out www. drsharoncaulder.com. It relates to what we are trying to define and discuss here in this post. It is VERY INTERESTING and maybe DISTURBING to some.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may chime in...perhaps spirituality is the motivation for being. LOGIC is the process for doing something and doing it. When I say THE LOGIC I mean LOGIC that leads to the revelation of truth.

Use SPIRIT to find THE LOGIC. What this means is your motivation for being should be to find the process that leads to the revelation of truth and be able to show evidence of it. Showing evidence of it is built into the and doing it part of the definition I use for LOGIC. I use this because it is LOGICAL and far too often non-white people want to say that they can do something and don't want to show any evidence that they can actually do it.

For example, there are non-white people that say they can counter racism (white supremacy) and my response to that is that the statement is not logical. It is not LOGICAL because we are still under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...meaning what...there is no evidence (and doing it) to support that ANYONE is countering racism (white supremacy). The utility of these definitions keeps non-white people from THINKING they have done something no other non-white person has done and/or keep non-white people from patting themselves on the back.

When racism (white supremacy) is replaced with justice no one is going to know what happened to accomplish this and there will not be any arguements about it under a SYSTEM of justice.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Quote:
What is the spiritual reason for White Supremacy/Racism?

I don't know. Don't have a clue.

I'm not sure if there is anyone who has the answer to that question. A white person would be most qualified to answer though. Particularly if it is a white person who practices Racsim.

I'll go out on a limb and say that, the reason for having a system if white supremacy is to have a system of white supremacy.

I could be incorrect.

And if that answer isn't correct, while I'm waiting on a better one, I'll be focusing on replacing white supremacy with JUSTICE.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: