HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Words As Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Words As Tools Reply with quote

We're in a prison...of injustice. There are many tools that can be used to get out. Which one's to use...so many choices.

I have an idea!

What tools are used to keep me confined in this prison. Maybe, if I know what those tools are I can work specifically on reversing those tools. Many tools are used...so many things to learn.

I have an idea!

In the universe everything comes down to two basic principles...saying and doing. Everything else are labels used to describe these two basic elements for people communicating with other people, people communicating with things, and/or things communicating with things.

Hmmm (thinking critically)...

I have an idea!

I should think about what the mechanics are for the tools that are used if everything in the universe comes down to saying and doing. When saying things I use words...a word is a label that means a sound plus a design.

I have an idea!

Could it be that words are used to keep me confined? HELL NO...can't be that simplistic in basic formula. Well...

I have and idea!

Words are worth looking into if everything in the universe comes down to saying and doing. Logically speaking, HOW can words be used to keep me confined in this prison of injustice? That's the 60 million dollar question!

I do notice that most of the time I am without the information necessary for me to accomplish tasks. Could it be that words are being used in a manner that hides truth? If this is the case it would explain WHY I am without the information necessary for me to accomplish tasks. HELL NO...can't be that simplistic in basic formula.

Now wait just one minute! Could it be that someone or something is purposely keeping information from me that is constructive?

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

It's gotta be WORDS...that's the one tool that is used for people communicating with people in all times and in all places. WORDS? HELL NO...can't be that simplistic in basic formula.

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

The WORDS are used for the purpose of deceiving people. WHY would someone do such a thing?

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

No time to think about that now...I gotta figure out HOW this thing works. WORDS appears to be the only tools that is used in all areas of people activity including:

Economics
Education
Entertainment
Labor
Law
Politics
Religion
Sex
War

People communicating with people using WORDS in all areas of people activity for the purpose of deceiving all other people?

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

ONLY certain people are deceiving other people! But WHO?

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

The most POWERFUL people currently have the greatest incentive for producing confusion by practicing deceit using WORDS.

WHO are the most POWERFUL people? I said I wouldn't think about this...but I must come to terms with it if I'm going to understand "what's happening". Rich people? Could it be rich people are using WORDS to deceive people?

Bob Johnson is rich. He has a lot of money...but he still has to ask people that say they are white people if he can buy a basketball franchise.

Well rich does NOT equal POWERFUL if that's the case. POWER must mean being able to do what you want to do the way you want to do it. Even though Bob Johnson has a lot of money...he's not POWERFUL because he can't do what he wants to do the way he wants to do it.

Well he did ask white people...Saddam has billions of dollars...had billions of dollars until white people ran him out of "his country".

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

It was never his country if it was taken from him. Someone else is running this thing. People in Korea are being told they can't have nuclear weapons...THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE! WHO would tell someone such a thing?

Scratching head...

I have an idea!

WHITE PEOPLE? Can it be WHITE PEOPLE?

Using WORDS for the purpose of deceit, POWERFUL meaning able to do what they want to do the way they want to do it, other people have to ask them if they can do things...HELL NO...can't be that simplistic in basic formula.

Now wait a minute!

Back to the lab...(to be continued)
copious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:11 am    Post subject: Solutions. Reply with quote

Some white person tried to sell me somthing the other day and I thought of Josh's "Cheap Product" definition.

It went somthing like this:

[Him] "The root of all evil is MONEY".

I thought about it and said "The root of all evil is ILL-COMMUNICATION".

He said "What's that?" [I too this to mean definition - where I wanted to be anyways]

I said "Exactly. Which is why I need to know exactly what you mean, everytime you mean it. ".

He looked at me blankly.

"Peace" is the result of the revelation of truth, and the use of truth, in a manner that produces justice and correctness

Peace,
cope
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back from the lab...(continued)

I have an idea!

Can WORDS be the only tool that can be used simultanoeusly, in all areas of people activity, for either the production of deception OR the revelation of truth? What about ACTIONS? HOW can ACTIONS be used in all areas of people activity to produce deception?

I have and idea!

This has to be a combination of THOUGHT, SPEECH (WORDS) and ACTION. The WORDS are used by the most POWERFUL people in the known universe to confuse the people who they make subject to their POWER? HOW?

I have and idea!

HOW do the POWERFUL white people keep their victims (subject people) confused? Hmmm...by doing very specific things...

(1) Use WORDS to hide truth and give these same words to the victims (subject people).
(2) Give these same words definitions that are NOT designed to reveal truth.
(3) Use these same WORDS NOT to harm themselves but only to harm the victims (subject people).

I have and idea!

Both ACTIONS and THOUGHTS are formed from WORDS. In order to DO something (ACTIONS) you think about it first and thinking is the process of giving verbal form to a reality that is already known but lacks verbal form.

WHAT!

Now wait a minute! It can't be that simple...it just can't be...

THOUGHTS are formed from WORDS and ACTIONS are formed from THOUGHTS and WORDS are used in all areas of people activity to keep the people who are not white SUBJECT TO the POWER of the people who are white?

(((Hanging head)))

All this time I've been trying to DO things without training my THOUGHTS using WORDS that are designed to reveal truth and promote balance between all people...

(((Hanging head)))

That's enough of that hanging head stuff. Now that I know that to make a car turn a corner I don't have to press on the brake, put the car in "Park", get out of the car, manually turn the wheels with my hands, get back in the car, step on the brake, put the car in "Drive" and step on the gas to go...

The steering wheel for correct THOUGHT and ACTION is WORDS...WORDS that are designed to reveal truth.

I think I'm getting the hang of this...

I can change my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS by the CORRECT use of WORDS, meaning using words to reveal truth. Now once I do that I have to use truth to promote JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS. These are more words that I can use to reveal truth and promote constructive behavior.

Using WORDS in a manner that reveals truth will help me to think in a manner that reveal truth. When I think in a manner that reveal truth I begin to act in a manner that reveals truth.

Now this is a whole lot easier than trying to deceive someone! A lot less stressful and a lot more organized.

My THOUGHTS and my ACTIONS are becoming a lot more organized for the purpose of revealing truth just by changing the definitions of WORDS so that the WORDS are used to reveal truth.

WOW!

Back to the lab...(to be continued)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: