HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

What is a Race?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey and the rest who advocated for black ownership of our own resources being unjust.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a non-white person
Non black - not of African origin.

Edward answer the question.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
What is a non-white person
Non black - not of African origin.

Edward answer the question.

A non-white person is a person that is not white.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genetically/physically I am African.

Saddam hussein genetically/phsically he is different from me.

George Bush - genetically phsically he is different from me.

Nelson Mandela- genetically phsically I am like him even geographically (same continent). So what is unjust when I want to help my people who need the most help, just because they look like me now i am being unjust. Did I say I will not talk to white people. As far as I am concerned if a white person needs help I will help him, but I was born African and the is nothing wrong with helping my people as long as it is not done at the detriment of others.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Genetically/physically I am African.

Saddam hussein genetically/phsically he is different from me.

George Bush - genetically phsically he is different from me.

Nelson Mandela- genetically phsically I am like him even geographically (same continent). So what is unjust when I want to help my people who need the most help, just because they look like me now i am being unjust. Did I say I will not talk to white people. As far as I am concerned if a white person needs help I will help him, but I was born African and the is nothing wrong with helping my people as long as it is not done at the detriment of others.

According to counter-racist logic justice is about helping the people who need help the most. Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the people who need help the most are non-white people. If you area non-white person you could be the person who needs help the most. You may have to help yourself before youcan help another non-white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward Williams

If a non white person is a person who is not white do you mean that Nelson Mandela and Osama Bin Laden are genetically and phsically the same. Do you mean that they function the same way.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward said: According to counter-racist logic justice is about helping the people who need help the most.


Therefore I won't be wrong if I help Africans. I have no exact measurement to dertemine if they need the most help, I believe so, just as i will help a white man who needs help.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Edward Williams

If a non white person is a person who is not white do you mean that Nelson Mandela and Osama Bin Laden are genetically and phsically the same. Do you mean that they function the same way.

No sir. In one regard I don't function the same way as you. For example, I use words differently than you. In regard to to the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) we both function the same...we are both subject to the SYSTEM of mistreatment on the basis of color that they maintain. I don't know much of anything about genetics. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) treat all non-white people the same...meaning they mistreat all people they say are not white (non-white) on the basis of that...meaning they pick some people and say they are not white (non-white) and then they say that since you are not white you qualify for mistreatment on the basis of being non-white. Why? Because I said so (this is the racist white supremacist talking). And they proceed to make it so.

Now the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may allow some non-white people to have nuclear weapons and forbid other non-white people from having nuclear weapons...or allow some non-white people to have space travel technology but not allow other non-white people to have space travel technology...but none of the non-white people are going to have the same exact technology as the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). This is how the world is run among people.

Then the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will train the non-white people to only focus on each other. This way the non-white people will do most of the work against each other and never even know that it is the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) that is behind all of the conflict between non-white people.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will go to a place called Iraq and sell them weapons to fight people in a place called Iran. And the people in the place called Iraq will win the war for a few years. Then when the people in Iran are just about beaten and are good and angry against the people in the place called Iraq for killing most of their women and children, the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will go to the place called Iran and sell them weapons to win the war for a few years against the people in the place called Iraq. And then when the people in the place called Iraq are just about beaten and good and angry against the people in Iran the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will go to the place called Iraq and sell the weapons so that they can kill more of the people in the place called Iraq. And they will do this for hundreds of years if they can get away with it to keep the populations of people manageable. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) don't want to kill all of the people in the place called Iraq or in the place called Iran they just want to have those people kill each other...just enough to keep the populations manageable.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will look at different parts of the world and decide some of the people have to die. Since the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use deceit as their primary weapon to control the populations of non-white people they will go to the place called Africa and sell some of the people guns and some of the people machetes and maybe even some anti-aircraft weapons. Then the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will go to some of the people called Hutus and tell them that some of the people called Tutsis did this or that against them. Then the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will go to the people called Hutus and tell them that the people called Tutsis did this or that against them. Now the Hutus and the Tutsis...both groups of people being non-white will be good and angry against each other the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) who can keep any non-white person from being killed will leave the scene so the non-white people will kill each other...just enough to keep the populations of the people in that particular area manageable. The non-white people in that area will be angry at each other for hundreds of years not ever knowing who started what.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) go all over the world using the same strategy to pit non-white people against each other...so-called Chinese against co-called Japanese...so-called North Koreans against so-called South Koreans...so-called North Vietnamese against so-called South Vietnamese...so-called crips against the so-called bloods...co-called brown people against so-called black people...even you against me. You and I have even been trained to function in conflict against each other and when we do the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) benefit from that conflict.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are masters of deceit. They will have you thinking there are \"two schools of thought\" concerning who you should be in conflict against and when and both of these \"schools of thought\" come from different \"black people\" and that you should pick a side of which \"black person\" to follow and I should pick a \"school of thought\" as to which \"black person\" to follow. And since I didn't pick the same \"black person\" to follow that you picked I should be against you...when the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) is against both of us and whatever non-white person we pick to follow.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewdard: Can you answer my other posts.

Now all you say seems correct. You want justice for all. I want justice for all too.

When you say help the person who needs help the most- do you mean helping a person or people individually for example if a person is refused promotion at work coz of racism helping him/her understand why he was refused promotion as a victim of racism and how he/she can prevent this from happening again. If it is that way, I have no problem at all.

If you mean collective help thru politcal and other affiliations with other non-whites ( as u call them) I am skeptical if it will work for the interests of all non-white people. I say this because history is my teacher. Example: During the reign of
Askia the great of the Songhai Empire-note: before white supremacy had put its feet on Afican soil. Arab merchants controlled the banking sector, in good faith Askia the great allowed them to do that. Funny enough it is the same Arabs who destroyed the Songhai Empire-burnt it down.

The African Moors in Spain were chased out of Spain after civilizing that country before white supremacy, Arabs took over North Africa before White supremacy therefore whites did not create these conflicts between non-whites as you call them they found the seeds of mistrust already in existance and simply intensified them. Now I have given you a scenario were blacks in good faith have lived among these other non-whites as u call them and still in our good faith they betrayed us note again: before white supremacy had taken a foothold on global people.

Does this scenario I give mean that I am focusing on other non-whites. No sir, I am simply showing you that it was not whites that began Arab slavery of Africans or the destruction of the black Zhang dynasty in ancient China etc, these things happened before white supremacy- I am merely allowing history to teach me the lessons of the past. In simple our problem is white supremacy together with the other non-whites as you call them because history shows that they too persecuted us without white training. They have always persecuted people of African origin wherever they met them full stop.

Therefore it is imperative that Africans help themselves first before going any further on a collectively level with other non-whites because I have shown you what collective cooperation did to blacks with out any white interference. Individually yes, if you can help-do help anyone. Collectively it will depend on the help. If you are helping pakistanis in their current earthquake recovery project, yes do it if you can, volunteer to go there if you can. The collective programme should benefit both groups and the should be assurance that no one is harmed, if so yes. We do not want another Songhai turned into a burning furnace.

Conclusion: The only time blacks( people of African origin) should meet whites and non-whites is to discuss and help each other on how to end white supremacy full stop. Any other means- history has shown that we have always been the loosers because we never planned to decieve them but they( whites and no-whites) always decieved us all of them I mean white supremacists and other non-whites ( not of African origin).

The problem as a people of Africa and African origin is primarily white supremacists and these other non-whites who are simply used as a buffer agianst us. And they are willing buffers because they have mistreated us before even white man trained them. The only reason to work with non-whites as a people of African origin is to make these other non-whites aware of the fact that they too are (VOR) and nothing more. Any other attempts to be Askia the Great will be disatrous.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Explain it to me like I'm a child Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Let me supply the intended phenomenon:-
In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?

Answer: words to the effect of 'Dere he/she go again tryin' a act white!'


Who are \"they\"?

By \"non-White\" do you mean \"black\"?

Other non-White children.

No.

Quote:
Because I do believe Asians are considered non-White yet I doubt that it is the case that other Asians refer to academically successful Asian students as \"acting White\".

Who are Asians?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Explain it to me like I'm a child Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Most non-White children have no problem identifying White Function.

In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?


Dark Switch, I have heard many white and non-white people raise this phenomenon. I was a teacher of a 50-50 mix of black and latspanic students for more than ten years, off and on, during the 80's and 90s. Never once, did I encounter that phenenon. For five more years after that, I did \\\\\\\"social work\\\\\\\" in which I spent a lot of time with teenagers both in and out of the schools they attended. I failed to witness this phenomenon in that context either.

Further, I was never told nor overheard that any of my colleagues of any racial category in either field had witnessed it.

I think racists fabricate \\\\\\\"facts\\\\\\\" about non-white people and then non-white people waste a lot of time discussing these \\\\\\\"facts\\\\\\\" and proposing solutions to them.

The non-white students did not know what they should have known. But, I never met a student who did not want to receive good grades.

My post title had a previous counter-racism scientist's post in this thread in mind, it is not the phenonenon to which I wished to draw attention.

Let me supply the intended phenomenon:-
In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?

Answer: words to the effect of 'Dere he/she go again tryin' a act
white!'


I knew that's what you were referrring to...And, my post addresed that specific contention.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Explain it to me like I'm a child Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Most non-White children have no problem identifying White Function.

In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?


Dark Switch, I have heard many white and non-white people raise this phenomenon. I was a teacher of a 50-50 mix of black and latspanic students for more than ten years, off and on, during the 80's and 90s. Never once, did I encounter that phenenon. For five more years after that, I did "social work" in which I spent a lot of time with teenagers both in and out of the schools they attended. I failed to witness this phenomenon in that context either.

Further, I was never told nor overheard that any of my colleagues of any racial category in either field had witnessed it.

I think racists fabricate "facts" about non-white people and then non-white people waste a lot of time discussing these "facts" and proposing solutions to them.

The non-white students did not know what they should have known. But, I never met a student who did not want to receive good grades.

My post title had a previous counter-racism scientist's post in this thread in mind, it is not the phenonenon to which I wished to draw attention.

Let me supply the intended phenomenon:-
In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?

Answer: words to the effect of 'Dere he/she go again tryin' a act
white!'


I knew that's what you were referrring to...And, my post addresed that specific contention.

Oh! Your Mileage May Vary.

Its not a contention, these are reports from education professionals.

You saw nothing that you thought may have resulted from the fact that during the centuries of the System of Slavery, Whites prohibited the enslaved non-white people from educating themselves? Non-whites caught learning to read, received severe punishments from the white people, who benefit(ed) from ignorant slaves.

Have you not come across the term \"acting white\" nor the phenomena anywhere?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be time for niggers to post a COUNTER RACIST SCIENCE EXPERIMENT instead of flinging statements back and forth at each other.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Explain it to me like I'm a child Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Most non-White children have no problem identifying White Function.

In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?


Dark Switch, I have heard many white and non-white people raise this phenomenon. I was a teacher of a 50-50 mix of black and latspanic students for more than ten years, off and on, during the 80's and 90s. Never once, did I encounter that phenenon. For five more years after that, I did \"social work\" in which I spent a lot of time with teenagers both in and out of the schools they attended. I failed to witness this phenomenon in that context either.

Further, I was never told nor overheard that any of my colleagues of any racial category in either field had witnessed it.

I think racists fabricate \"facts\" about non-white people and then non-white people waste a lot of time discussing these \"facts\" and proposing solutions to them.

The non-white students did not know what they should have known. But, I never met a student who did not want to receive good grades.

My post title had a previous counter-racism scientist's post in this thread in mind, it is not the phenonenon to which I wished to draw attention.

Let me supply the intended phenomenon:-
In school what do they accuse a studious non-White pupil of doing, while he/she tries to counter the niggerisation process? ? ?

Answer: words to the effect of 'Dere he/she go again tryin' a act
white!'


I knew that's what you were referrring to...And, my post addresed that specific contention.

Oh! Your Mileage May Vary.

Its not a contention, these are reports from education professionals.

You saw nothing that you thought may have resulted from the fact that during the centuries of the System of Slavery, Whites prohibited the enslaved non-white people from educating themselves? Non-whites caught learning to read, received severe punishments from the white people, who benefit(ed) from ignorant slaves.

Have you not come across the term \\\\\\\"acting white\\\\\\\" nor the phenomena anywhere?


Nope. Further, if those statements are now being made by non-white youth, they may simply be mouthing a script handed to them repetitiously..telling them what they think....Anyway, that's my experience.

If yours differs, it differs. Presently, I have no time for posting experiments.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
lalaphansi



Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Posts: 52
Location: Zimbabwe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: TO EDWARD WILLIAMS Reply with quote

How do you determine and ensure that one who needs the most help gets the most help.

This Justice theory-How do you make it function practically. Do u simply teach people about white supremacy and how to deal with it. What are the mechanisim of replacing it with Justice. I want a practical scenario which I can relate it to reality not just theorised words, coz theory that can't be related to the real word remains theory and nothing else. What I mean is how will understanding white supremacy bring about change since they control all areas of influence it would mean those areas of influence should be controlled by people who want justice so how do you go about that, I mean replacing the white supremacists with people who want justice because at the end of the day you cannot have that justice unless someone or a collective justice minded people are in control of all areas of influence.

If race was invented by white supremacists;
- How do explain our physical differences ( hair, skin colour,bone structure etc) does this not signify race.
-Does it mean non-whites were never aware of the above factors that would also have led them to categorise people according to race. If not you will have to show me conclusive evidence that non-whites have never done that.
-Does this justice theory mean that we ignore the ugly facts of history pertaining to so called Arabs and their enslavement of Africans done before the whites took hold of Africa and the world and the religious doctrine of the HIndu Reg veda that deems blacks as inferiors and dates thousand yrs back before any global white supremacy making both these non-whites just as lethal to Africans as white supremacists. My point is all these non-whites (not of African origin) and white supremacists have been lethal to Africans that is why I find it hard to see them as a separate entity in terms of functional behavoiur from the white supremacists, they act the same a far as I know therefore I can't see how they can be separated and bunched with us people of African origin as percieved from the eyes of the black man. Yes I agree that they are victims too but in relation to us Africans I think in defining the peoples of the world we need a separate body exclusive from other non-whites coz in our experience of discrimination we stand out as a unique group of people.
_________________
Justice not peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations