HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Identifying a Racist Suspect
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuban

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racial injustice will never be solved. People will always be prejudice at those who look different than them. Why should you worry about what they think? Why should anyone for that matter? Is your family being physically threatened because of your color? I doubt it. Not every white person is racist, get over it. If a person tells you they're white, they're just admitting their color, that doesn't give you the heads up to assume they're a white supremest. If I ask you if you're black, and you tell me, "I'm black" does that make you a black panther? Stop trying to take revenge on everyone. You're fighting racism with racism, fire with fire.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cuban wrote:
Racial injustice will never be solved.

When a white person interacts with non-white people on the topic of race it is for one of two reasons:

(1) To convince the non-white person that they are not a racist (white supremacist)
(2) To see how much the non-white person knows about the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)

Cuban, are you a white person?
yourworstnightmarehonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: How to spot a racist... Reply with quote

...they usually have two arms, two eyes, two ears, and walk on two legs (upright)...lets be real...we all have some preconceived notions about our race in relation to another race!!

But without a doubt, the most notorious oppressors are those that lack melanin and are of European decent. Tell me where there is any portion of this world that the white man did not try to influence or outright steal? If you are real with yourself, you shall see!!!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: How to spot a racist... Reply with quote

yourworstnightmarehonkey wrote:
...they usually have two arms, two eyes, two ears, and walk on two legs (upright)...lets be real...we all have some preconceived notions about our race in relation to another race!!

But without a doubt, the most notorious oppressors are those that lack melanin and are of European decent. Tell me where there is any portion of this world that the white man did not try to influence or outright steal? If you are real with yourself, you shall see!!!

yourworstnightmarehonkey,

Are you a white person?
yourworstnightmarehonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I am not white. It is pretty evident I am not, right?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yourworstnightmarehonkey wrote:
No I am not white. It is pretty evident I am not, right?

Nothing is evident under this SYSTEM of non-justice. The smartest and most POWERFUL people in the known universe, the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use deceit as their primary tool. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will come to this Work/Study Project and say they are not white and seek to exploit a difference of opinion between two non-white people in the course of mistreating both of the non-white people on the basis of color. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are masters of deceit.
The Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
cuban wrote:

When a white person interacts with non-white people on the topic of race it is for one of two reasons:

(1) To convince the non-white person that they are not a racist (white supremacist)
(2) To see how much the non-white person knows about the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)

Why only two reasons?

I think you left out a third. Such as (3) To punk out/ dominate/ out compete/ conquer/ trick/ crush, etc. non-White people.

In fact I thought that was the FIRST reason for White people interacting with non-White people based on race.

If the two you mentioned are the only two reasons then there isn't much to worry about, is there?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
cuban wrote:

Why only two reasons?

I think you left out a third. Such as (3) To punk out/ dominate/ out compete/ conquer/ trick/ crush, etc. non-White people.

In fact I thought that was the FIRST reason for White people interacting with non-White people based on race.

If the two you mentioned are the only two reasons then there isn't much to worry about, is there?

The reason you mentioned is the result of the two mentioned above. What was mentioned above are the logical mechanics for how to do what you mentioned.

Far too often non-white people get stuck talking about what was done rather than talking about how it was done and what to do to counter it. Non-white people use a term called "divide and conquer" but never explain in detail the logical mechanics for how it works and also the logical mechanics for how to keep from being "divided and conquered".

Once you know how something is done it becomes clear how to undo it. Always focusing on what was done is a dead end road. As long as non-white people focus on what is done without focusing how it is done we will continue to go down the road of not understanding how to undo it. Focusing on not only what is being done against non-white people but also how it is being done will take you directly to the road of how to undo it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: