HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Frequent Arguements - Non-Frequent Sex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Frequent Arguements - Non-Frequent Sex Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Do not engage in sexual intercourse and/or "sexual play" with anyone with whom you frequently argue.

Reason/Explanation:
People who engage in frequent arguements with each other should avoid all unnecessary contact with each other.

By avoiding all unnecessary contacts with each other, they will minimize conflict with each other.

UICCSC (page 189)
Josh

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should sexual intercourse be used as a tool to "pre-empt" and/or minimize argueing?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Should sexual intercourse be used as a tool to "pre-empt" and/or minimize argueing?

Josh

I say no.

Anyone else?
mel

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Josh

I would have to agree with Mr. Williams. I have observed that Non-white people spend a LOT of time and energy thinking about, talking about, preparing for sexual intercourse. This sometimes leads to the arguing that Non-white males and females do. Thinking about the area of sex, and sexual intercourse is sometimes the only way that some Non-white males and females can relate to each other and/or organize and arrange our VIEWS of how people interact. If Non-white males and female focus less on sexual intercourse and more on problem solving, especially solving the biggest problem Racism (White Supremacy), I suspect that when we do have sexual intercourse it would be better. Better that what you ask? Better than using sexual intercourse as a space filler in between arguements.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: