HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM Reply with quote

SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM: Pronunciation Key

THE HIGHEST ORDER OF HUMAN RELATIONS IN ALL 9 AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY.WHICH EMBODIES TRUE JUSTICE,RIGHTEOUSNESS,CIVILITY,AND BENEVOLENCE.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM: Pronunciation Key

THE HIGHEST ORDER OF HUMAN RELATIONS IN ALL 9 AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY.WHICH EMBODIES TRUE JUSTICE,RIGHTEOUSNESS,CIVILITY,AND BENEVOLENCE.


It appears that "supreme humanitarianism" is a concept yet to be produced. Is that correct?

Also, are you a white person?

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM: Pronunciation Key

THE HIGHEST ORDER OF HUMAN RELATIONS IN ALL 9 AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY.WHICH EMBODIES TRUE JUSTICE,RIGHTEOUSNESS,CIVILITY,AND BENEVOLENCE.


What is the difference between "true Justice" and Justice?

Also, what is the opposite of "true Justice"?

and finally,

are you a White person?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM: Pronunciation Key

THE HIGHEST ORDER OF HUMAN RELATIONS IN ALL 9 AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY.WHICH EMBODIES TRUE JUSTICE,RIGHTEOUSNESS,CIVILITY,AND BENEVOLENCE.


It appears that "supreme humanitarianism" is a concept yet to be produced. Is that correct?

Also, are you a white person?

Winston
---Yes,that Is most certainly so.And no sir I am not a white person.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.


Last edited by million dollar thug on Fri May 13, 2005 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM: Pronunciation Key

THE HIGHEST ORDER OF HUMAN RELATIONS IN ALL 9 AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY.WHICH EMBODIES TRUE JUSTICE,RIGHTEOUSNESS,CIVILITY,AND BENEVOLENCE.


What is the difference between "true Justice" and Justice?--

The difference is simply,whether you believe in the concept,or reality of justice,under white supremacy,or the concept of justice,under what is most right or correct.


Also, what is the opposite of "true Justice"?---The opposite of true justice would most logically be,the concept of justice under control of white supremacy.


and finally,

are you a White person?--No sir,I am not.

Josh
--The difference is simply,whether you believe in the concept,or reality of justice,under white supremacy,or the concept of justice,under what is most right or correct.

The opposite of true justice would most logically be,the concept,or reality of justice under the control of white supremacy.

And no sir,I am not a white person.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh asked:



What is the difference between "true Justice" and Justice?

Also, what is the opposite of "true Justice"?




MDT answered:

--The difference is simply,whether you believe in the concept,or reality of justice,under white supremacy,or the concept of justice,under what is most right or correct.

The opposite of true justice would most logically be,the concept,or reality of justice under the control of white supremacy.



Now, to better understand MDTs answer, Im going to "clean it" first:


--The difference is ,whether you believe in the concept,or reality of justice,under white supremacy,


or the concept of justice,under what is most right or correct.



The opposite of true justice would most logically be,the concept,or reality of justice under the control of white supremacy.

Thats better.

Based on my analysis, MDT answered neither question.

Regarding my first question, he "threw it back at me" by stating, "whether you believe"


Regarding my 2nd question he does the same thing by stating it "would be", not what IT IS.

So now I will refine my question by doing what I should have done in the first place.

Getting definitions from the person who uses the term.


MDT,

1. What is your definition of Justice?

2. What is your definition of "true Justice"?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE,WOULD NOT BE ADEQUATE,DUE TO MY CURRENT STATE,AS A VICTIM OF RACISM,I HAVE NOT AS YET EXPERIENCED JUSTICE.HOWEVER,

MY DEFINITION OF TRUE JUSTICE IS JUST A CONCEPT,A THEORY,AND WOULD BE MOST PROPERLY DEFINED AS,JUSTICE IN ITS MOST RIGHT AND CORRECT FORM,AND PRACTICE.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
MY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE,WOULD NOT BE ADEQUATE,DUE TO MY CURRENT STATE,AS A VICTIM OF RACISM,I HAVE NOT AS YET EXPERIENCED JUSTICE.HOWEVER,

MY DEFINITION OF TRUE JUSTICE IS JUST A CONCEPT,A THEORY,AND WOULD BE MOST PROPERLY DEFINED AS,JUSTICE IN ITS MOST RIGHT AND CORRECT FORM,AND PRACTICE.


Hold up here...

You cannot use the word "Justice" to define "true justice" because in your own words: "MY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE,WOULD NOT BE ADEQUATE"

ergo, your definition of "true Justice" (whatever it is) can never be adequate.


Start over,

What is your definition of Justice?



Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
MY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE,WOULD NOT BE ADEQUATE,DUE TO MY CURRENT STATE,AS A VICTIM OF RACISM,I HAVE NOT AS YET EXPERIENCED JUSTICE.HOWEVER,

MY DEFINITION OF TRUE JUSTICE IS JUST A CONCEPT,A THEORY,AND WOULD BE MOST PROPERLY DEFINED AS,JUSTICE IN ITS MOST RIGHT AND CORRECT FORM,AND PRACTICE.


Hold up here...

You cannot use the word "Justice" to define "true justice" because in your own words: "MY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE,WOULD NOT BE ADEQUATE"

ergo, your definition of "true Justice" (whatever it is) can never be adequate.


Start over,

What is your definition of Justice?



Josh
I WOULD NOT KNOW. HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED JUSTICE BEFORE,WHILE UNDER A SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM?
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?


BY EXPERIENCE,I HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ASSESMENT OF IT.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?


BY EXPERIENCE,I HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ASSESMENT OF IT.

How do you know if you haven't been exposed to it if you don't know what it is?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?


BY EXPERIENCE,I HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ASSESMENT OF IT.

How do you know if you haven't been exposed to it if you don't know what it is?
--HAD I BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,I WOULD DEFINETLY KNOW WHAT IT IS,I ONLY CAN SPECULATE ABOUT ITS EXISTENCE,FOR NOW.

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED NON-SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM?
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations