HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Never Drink With White People You Work With.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wickett Fan



Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 64
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Never Drink With White People You Work With. Reply with quote

Observation: White people who drink are very uncomfotable around non-white people who do not.

I learned this strategy by accident a few years back. I don't drink. In college I got kidded a lot about it on "social occations" during competition trips. I learned to discretely request the waitress pour me "virgin drinks". Thus, I could remain dry and appear to blend in. Make sure you pick up the tab for your own drinks.

On my second job from college, new employees are treated to an early evening of dinner and drinking after a month of hire. After a few hours and drinks and everyone is "relaxed", a white female who had been "friendly" at our table started asking us questions about folks at work and providing us "information". Some of the older employess at the table started volunteering negative "gossip" information about the chief exec. (boss of my boss). She asked me what I thought about him. I had had dinner and two drinks (unknown to them, the drinks were void of alcohol).

My answer was, "He seems pretty tough, but my gut tells me he respects loyalty." That isn't what I was thinking. I knew he was an SOB real quick but my tongue wasn't as "loose" as it appeared. The conversations moved on from that.

Over a year and a half later, I learned the chief exec. was sleeping with the same white female that I was chatting with at the table. I learned of the long-time affair only after they broke up and she transfered.

By then, I had had a very good relationship with my bosses boss though I was never sure why. On that job, co-workers (and to a lesser extent my immediate boss) were my biggest obstacle.

The point is, by pretending to be a drinker, I learned a lot but protected myself from betrayal and subsequent mistreatment.

Things would have been better for me if I had kept my mouth shut on my next job, but that is another less plesant story...
_________________
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Over a year and a half later, I learned the chief exec. was sleeping with the same white female that I was chatting with at the table. I learned of the long-time affair only after they broke up and she transfered.


Hmmm...

very, very interesting.

I would like to add this analysis for review:

The currency between your boss and the White female was sexual.

The currency between one White person and another White person is racial

(how am I doing?)

Therefore, you can't ever suspect that what you say to a White person will not be passed on to another White person, regardless of whether they are having sexual intercourse with each other.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wickett Fan



Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 64
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
Over a year and a half later, I learned the chief exec. was sleeping with the same white female that I was chatting with at the table. I learned of the long-time affair only after they broke up and she transfered.


Hmmm...

very, very interesting.

I would like to add this analysis for review:

The currency between your boss and the White female was sexual.

The currency between one White person and another White person is racial

(how am I doing?)

Therefore, you can't ever suspect that what you say to a White person will not be passed on to another White person, regardless of whether they are having sexual intercourse with each other.


Josh


Spot on! Anyone at that table could have made my life a nightmare. That workplace eventually turned out to be a fairly vicious nest of turf warfare and backstabbing.

As I got older, I realized the real socializing white people do is amoung themselves. Non white people are not invited. Thus, "company get togethers" should be treated as new battleground where R/WS can scope for weaknesses that they can use later. Why make it easier for them by drinking? Just my observation.
_________________
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3071
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
Over a year and a half later, I learned the chief exec. was sleeping with the same white female that I was chatting with at the table. I learned of the long-time affair only after they broke up and she transfered.


Hmmm...

very, very interesting.

I would like to add this analysis for review:

The currency between your boss and the White female was sexual.

What does this mean?

Josh wrote:
The currency between one White person and another White person is racial

What does this mean?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currency?

"Currency" is agreement among two or more people that some thing and/or behavior has value and is accepted/exchanged among them.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3071
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Currency?

"Currency" is agreement among two or more people that some thing and/or behavior has value and is accepted/exchanged among them.

Josh

What does it mean that "The currency between one White person and another White person is racial"? Is every interaction between people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) racial?

What does it mean that "The currency between your boss and the White female was sexual"? Isn't every interaction between a male and a female sexual?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What does it mean that "The currency between one White person and another White person is racial"? Is every interaction between people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) racial?


Hmmm...

Im not ready to answer that but I see why you raise the question.

As usual, when I get confused, I break out my prison analogy.

(parden me while I think out loud)


ok, in the prison, all interactions between people are prison interactions, but guards interact with each other differently than they do with inmates.

The "currency" is different.




OK, I think the will and ability to practice racism serves to anchor White people in their interactions with each other. However badly one White person mistreats another White person, it is understood that White supremacy will be maintained.

This is currency


Non white people on the other hand have no such currency to anchor themselves to while they interact with each other or White people.

In a system of racism White supremacy, the trust non white people have with each other will never rise to the level of trust White people have with each other.




Quote:
What does it mean that "The currency between your boss and the White female was sexual"? Isn't every interaction between a male and a female sexual?


Yes. every interaction between a male and a female is sexual.

I'll need to do some more experiments in order to answer the fisrt question.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it, feel free.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3071
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect it boils down to the definition of "racial". The word "currency" just confuses things for me. White people arugue with each other, fight each other, and even kill each other...they just don't mistreat each other on the basis of color. The code of the racists (white supremacists) keeps them from mistreating each other on the basis of color.

In a prison the warden is not a numerical one (one person)...it is symbolic of a collective one...all functioning on one accord in their practice to imprison the people they think should be imprisoned and their code keeps them from making prisoners out of each other. Saying the wardens or the guards trust each other...well you got VGQ.

I suspect racism (white supremacy) is a mechanical operation. Anytime the emotions of white people run high and are out of balance with racist logic they will kill each other. It hasn't always been that way but it is that way right now. But the mechanics of the practice of racism (white supremacy) don't change because the mechanics of who gets mistreated on the basis of color is built into the racist code. Racist code functions to balance the emotions of the racists (white supremacists) with the logic of the racists (white supremacists). It keeps them centered around one ideology...to mistreat people based on color...something their code says they don't have.

It is very difficult for a white person not to practice racism (white supremacy) in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Sure, they interact with each other differently than they interact with people they say are non-white but that is racist code and racist logic. Racist code and racist logic keeps the operation of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) mechanical .
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In a prison the warden is not a numerical one (one person)...it is symbolic of a collective one...all functioning on one accord in their practice to imprison the people they think should be imprisoned and their code keeps them from making prisoners out of each other.



Yeah, I see it now, the "trust" is in the racist code, not each other.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3071
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
I suspect racism (white supremacy) is a mechanical operation. Anytime the emotions of white people run high and are out of balance with racist logic they will kill each other. It hasn't always been that way but it is that way right now. But the mechanics of the practice of racism (white supremacy) don't change because the mechanics of who gets mistreated on the basis of color is built into the racist code. Racist code functions to balance the emotions of the racists (white supremacists) with the logic of the racists (white supremacists). It keeps them centered around one ideology...to mistreat people based on color...something their code says they don't have.

It is very difficult for a white person not to practice racism (white supremacy) in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Sure, they interact with each other differently than they interact with people they say are non-white but that is racist code and racist logic. Racist code and racist logic keeps the operation of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) mechanical .

I would also like to add that counter-racism is a mechanical operation as well that is in total refinement toward the production of a thing called justice.

What happens now is that everytime the emotions of non-white people run high and are out of balance with counter-racist logic the non-white people say and/or do things that will look to be odd such as kill each other. But the mechanics of the attempt to produce a thing called justice will not change because they are built into the definition of the word itself. Counter-racistm code functions to balance the emotions of the people attempting to practice counter-racism with logic of the people attempting to practice counter-racism. It keeps them centered around one ideology...to produce a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person that needs help the most get the most help.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3071
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Never Drink Alcoholic Beverages Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Never drink alcoholic beverages unless prescribed by a cognizant physician.

Explanation/Reason:
It is not compensatory. It will not help you to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. It may seem as though it helps because you are no longer focused on "the problem" (racism/white supremacy) or it helps to minimize the significance of "the problem".

In the final analysis it only helps to serve as a pacifier for the victims of racism (white supremacy).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations