HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Greatest Motivating Force Among People
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

Racism (White Supremacy) is the greatest motivating force among people of the known universe. Sex is the second greatest motivating force among people of the known universe.

Premise:

Because of the existence of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) there are three functional categories of people:

White People
Non-White People
Racists (White Supremacists)

Not all white people are racists (white supremacists) but you do have to be a white person in order to be a racist (white supremacist). This is a choice that white people make, to participate in a SYSTEM that was in place when they were born or to participate in replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. Justice being guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

Hypothesis:

Non-white people have great difficulty in determining why white people practice racism (white supremacy) since it is the racists (white supremacists) who use direct violence and deception in the form of speech and/or action to keep the people they say are non-white confused.

If the greatest motivating force in the known universe among people were sex most if not all of the people in the known universe would look just about the same. The people who practice racism (white supremacy) say that they are white and they associate certain physical, mental, and/or spiritual traits with the "white" classification. The physical trait is the most economical to use to make the distinction between which person is a white person and which person is a non-white person. If most people looked the same the physical characteristic that is used to make the distinction between which person is a white person and which person is a non-white person would not exist.

Hence white people curb their sexual urges so that they can practice racism (white supremacy). White people also curb other urges in order to practice racism (white supremacy) such as the urge to kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white). If the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) kill all of the people they say are not white (non-white) they would not be able to practice racism (white supremacy) because they would not have any non-white people to be in a supreme position over.

Non-white people also curb their sexual urges in order to cooperate with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Non-white people will say that sex is the greatest motivating force among the people in the known universe but refrain from and/or greatly decrease their sexual activity in the form of intercourse when the racists (white supremacists) use speech and/or action to curb the sexual intercourse of non-white people. I suspect the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use this to their advantage in order to tailor the populations of non-white people in an effort to practice racism (white supremacy). At times it can be seen that the e-motive force that non-white people possess that is associated with existing in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is greater than the e-motive force associated with having sexual intercourse.

This relegates sex to the second greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe and racism (white supremacy) as the greatest motivating factor among people of the known universe.

Experiment:

(1) Are you a white person?

(2) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would not have sexual intercourse with them will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color?

If the answer is YES ask the following question;

After the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating people who they classify as non-white on the basis of color will they proceeed to make sure no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

(3) If non-white people guaranteed white people that they would have as much sexual intercourse with them as they want, anytime they want, any place they want will the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating them on the basis of color?

If the answer is YES ask the following question;

After the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) stop mistreating people who they classify as non-white on the basis of color will they proceeed to make sure no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help?

(4) If you were the most powerful person in the known universe and you want to maintain that power and you have a desire to have sexual intercourse with any and everyone in the known universe but having sexual intercourse with any and everyone in the known universe produced a result that compromised your ability to maintain that power, would you have sexual intercourse with any and everyone or would you restrict your sexual desires to only having sexual intercourse with the people that the results in you being able to maintain your power?

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, etc.

Materials Needed:

This experiment is flexible in its implementation. You can walk up to a person on the streets and ask them these questions or put the questions in the form of a survey or a poll or any other method for collecting data. You can also use this experiment in conjunction with the Who Decides Who Is White? experiment and/or any other experiment that asks the question "Are you a white person?" as the first question...just by adding the second (2) question above to the other questions that are being asked in the other experiments.

Expected Results:

(1) When asked, a white person will not compromise their power for the sake of sexual urges.

(2) When asked, some non-white people will say that they will compromise their power by having sexual intercourse with whomever. I suspect this will happen because most non-white people on the planet today have no concept of being the most powerful person in the known universe and what that would mean. Also this may happen because, generally speaking, non-white people have great difficulty in paying attention to details...especially attention to the details of questions and where the answers to those questions will lead.

(3) A white person's answers to questions (2) and (3) will not be "YES".

(4) A non-white person's answers to questions (2) and (3) may or may not be "YES" and also may be "YES" and "NO".

Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
[size=18]

If the greatest motivating force in the known universe among people were sex most if not all of the people in the known universe would look just about the same.

Do people whose skin is one, or very close to one, shade of color look just about the same?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
[size=18]

If the greatest motivating force in the known universe among people were sex most if not all of the people in the known universe would look just about the same.

Do people whose skin is one, or very close to one, shade of color look just about the same?

In direct answer to your question, their skin color looks just about the same.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
[size=18]

Did you understand the question that I asked you? I'll rephrase it: If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", do the persons within that group "look just about the same"?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
[size=18]

Did you understand the question that I asked you? I'll rephrase it: If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", do the persons within that group "look just about the same"?

Perhaps I didn't understand the question. Thank you for rephrasing the question.

HelixHair wrote:
If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", do the persons within that group "look just about the same"?

If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", the persons within that group's skin color would "look just about the same"? I don't know if their fingernails would "look just about the same" or their hair texture would "look just about the same". The question asked relates only to the person's skin color within a group of people.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
[size=18]

Perhaps I didn't understand the question. Thank you for rephrasing the question.

HelixHair wrote:
If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", do the persons within that group "look just about the same"?

If a group of people's skin color "looks just about the same", the persons within that group's skin color would "look just about the same"? I don't know if their fingernails would "look just about the same" or their hair texture would "look just about the same". The question asked relates only to the person's skin color within a group of people.

Because of your sentence that I've highlighted with bold font, I'm still not sure you understood the question. Since, I posed the question, I can assure you that the question asked did NOT only relate to skin color.

Whether or not you understood the question, you have acknowledged that people have different physical characteristics, even if they share a range of skin pigment. So, other than skin color, are some physical characteristics generally preferred by persons of the opposite gender in selecting sexual partners?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Because of your sentence that I've highlighted with bold font, I'm still not sure you understood the question. Since, I posed the question, I can assure you that the question asked did NOT only relate to skin color.

Whether or not you understood the question, you have acknowledged that people have different physical characteristics, even if they share a range of skin pigment. So, other than skin color, are some physical characteristics generally preferred by persons of the opposite gender in selecting sexual partners?

Not all people "look the same" and males and females are "together" but there is no way for me to be certain if "some physical characteristics are generally preferred".
HelixHair

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

Not all people "look the same" and males and females are "together" but there is no way for me to be certain if "some physical characteristics are generally preferred".

So, you're not sure about whether males generally prefer to have sex with females who have:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?
small waist relative to her hips?

And, you're not sure that females generally prefer to have sex with males who have:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?
small waist relative to his chest?

And, are you sure that white people are, generally, more powerful than nonwhite people? If so, what makes you sure?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

So, you're not sure about whether males generally prefer to have sex with females who have:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?

Nope. Preference is preference.

HelixHair wrote:
And, you're not sure that females generally prefer to have sex with males who have:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?

HelixHair wrote:
And, are you sure that white people are, generally, more powerful than nonwhite people?

Yep.

HelixHair wrote:
If so, what makes you sure?

Because I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...I'm not in a SYSTEM of sex supremacy.

It is interesting to me that some non-white people will say and have said that they are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) where it is said a small number of white people motivate themselves and also motivate the larger number of people they say are non-white to say and do certain things and not say and not do certain things through the mistreatment of the people classified as and forced to function as non-white on the basis of color...and these same non-white people will also say racism (white supremacy) is not the greatest motivating force among people.

But they got VGQ.

I suspect non-white people repeat this contradiction over and over because non-white people can't wrap our minds around the POWER produced by the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and what it feels like to be in that position. The non-white people I know say that nothing feels better than sex. Some even say sex is "better than money". To a racist (white supremacist) sex is money and they assign a value to it. To a racist (white supremacist) sex that non-white people have is worth less (worthless) than the sex white people have and they have gotten non-white people to adopt this view. Non-white people even attempt to imitate white people having sex when the non-white people have sex.

That's the result of being a victim of a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...not a victim of a SYSTEM sex supremacy. But the non-white people get it all mixed up because we don't understand being in a position of POWER in a SYSTEM of POWER so great that everything that is said and/or done serves one purpose and one purpose only...to maintain that position of POWER. Because the non-white people are in a position of POWERLESSNESS in relation to the racists (white supremacists) we can't see beyond sex. SEX is the greatest motivating factor to most non-white people who don't understand what they are looking at.

But they got VGQ.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?

HelixHair wrote:

unblemished skin?
white teeth?
unwrinkled skin?
straight teeth?

HelixHair wrote:
And, are you sure that white people are, generally, more powerful than nonwhite people?

Yep.

HelixHair wrote:
If so, what makes you sure?

Because I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...I'm not in a SYSTEM of sex supremacy.

It is interesting to me that some non-white people will say and have said that they are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) where it is said a small number of white people motivate themselves and also motivate the larger number of people they say are non-white to say and do certain things and not say and not do certain things through the mistreatment of the people classified as and forced to function as non-white on the basis of color...and these same non-white people will also say racism (white supremacy) is not the greatest motivating force among people.

But they got VGQ.

I suspect non-white people repeat this contradiction over and over because non-white people can't wrap our minds around the POWER produced by the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and what it feels like to be in that position. The non-white people I know say that nothing feels better than sex. Some even say sex is "better than money". To a racist (white supremacist) sex is money and they assign a value to it. To a racist (white supremacist) sex that non-white people have is worth less (worthless) than the sex white people have and they have gotten non-white people to adopt this view. Non-white people even attempt to imitate white people having sex when the non-white people have sex.

That's the result of being a victim of a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...not a victim of a SYSTEM sex supremacy. But the non-white people get it all mixed up because we don't understand being in a position of POWER in a SYSTEM of POWER so great that everything that is said and/or done serves one purpose and one purpose only...to maintain that position of POWER. Because the non-white people are in a position of POWERLESSNESS in relation to the racists (white supremacists) we can't see beyond sex. SEX is the greatest motivating factor to most non-white people who don't understand what they are looking at.

But they got VGQ.

Uh huh. I suspect you did the math before answering the questions about preferred physical traits.It strains credulity to believe that you really don't know whether the general preferences above obtain. Most learning---science itself--- occurs because of conclusions reached on the on the basis of previous experience. I suspect you know this...

How do you know you're in a system of White Supremacy? Have you been every place in the universe? Have you even been most places in the universe? Of course not. You decided, at some point in time, that the observations you had were sufficient to conclude that all persons classified as non-white are subject to an unjust system practiced by persons who have classified themselves as white.

The math that I suspect you have been avoiding is this: There are physical traits that are preferred by most people seeking a sexual partner. This is true whether the persons have the same general skin tone or whether they do not. Such preferences would not exist if people looked "more or less the same." It is not logical to conclude that, because all males are not over 6 feet tall, height is not a trait that is generally preferred by females seeking a sexual partner. Likewise, it is not logical to conclude that, because all persons do not have skin darker than a coconut, darker skin is not preferred by persons seeking a sexual partner.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Uh huh. I suspect you did the math before answering the questions about preferred physical traits.It strains credulity to believe that you really don't know whether the general preferences above obtain. Most learning---science itself--- occurs because of conclusions reached on the on the basis of previous experience. I suspect you know this...

How do you know you're in a system of White Supremacy?

Because I'm a victim of racism (white supremacy). I am not a victim of sex supremacy.

HelixHair wrote:
Have you been every place in the universe?

Nope.

HelixHair wrote:
Have you even been most places in the universe?

I don't think so.

HelixHair wrote:
Of course not. You decided, at some point in time, that the observations you had were sufficient to conclude that all persons classified as non-white are subject to an unjust system practiced by persons who have classified themselves as white.

The math that I suspect you have been avoiding is this: There are physical traits that are preferred by most people seeking a sexual partner. This is true whether the persons have the same general skin tone or whether they do not. Such preferences would not exist if people looked "more or less the same." It is not logical to conclude that, because all males are not over 6 feet tall, height is not a trait that is generally preferred by females seeking a sexual partner. Likewise, it is not logical to conclude that, because all persons do not have skin darker than a coconut, darker skin is not preferred by persons seeking a sexual partner.

Whether or not someone has darker skin and whether or not it is preferred or not preferred by some people has nothing to do with this experiment.

This is an experiment about the greatest motivating factor among people in the known universe, which I suspect may be racism (white supremacy) based on the evidence and THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). Every person in the known universe either practices racism (white supremacy), allows racism (white supremacy) to be practiced, or is a victim of racism (white supremacy)...meaning all people in the known universe participates in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...even before they are born...but not all people in the known universe are having sexual intercourse.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest Motivating Force Among People Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Uh huh. I suspect you did the math before answering the questions about preferred physical traits. It strains credulity to believe that you really don't know whether the general preferences above obtain. Most learning---science itself--- occurs because of conclusions reached on the on the basis of previous experience. I suspect you know this...

How do you know you're in a system of White Supremacy?

Edward Williams wrote:
Because I'm a victim of racism (white supremacy). I am not a victim of sex supremacy.

??? Person1 says, "How do you know that you have diabetes?" Person 2 replies, "Because I suffer from diabetes."

HelixHair wrote:

Edward Williams wrote:
Whether or not someone has darker skin and whether or not it is preferred or not preferred by some people has nothing to do with this experiment.

This is an experiment about the greatest motivating factor among people in the known universe, which I suspect may be racism (white supremacy) based on the evidence and THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). Every person in the known universe either practices racism (white supremacy), allows racism (white supremacy) to be practiced, or is a victim of racism (white supremacy)...meaning all people in the known universe participates in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...even before they are born...but not all people in the known universe are having sexual intercourse.

Does this logically follow? If a killer tonado is headed toward a town and all of the townspeople are trying, one way or another, to get far away from the town, is this effort motivated by nothing more than the sponataneous desire to get out of town? Unless I am mistaken, it is not. The motivation is self-preservation.

It appears that the distinction that counter-racists need to make is that between behavior and motivation. Except for the very basic instincts in people, a behavior and its motivation are not the same. Except for the basic, biologically wired ones, all motives are secondary to something more basic. For example, people do not seek or build shelters for the sake of doing so. People are motivated to seek or build shelters because it shelters them from the elements of nature. And, the desire to be protected from cold, rain, animals, other people, etc., is motivated by self-preservation.

In the hypothesis of the experiment you posted is the following statement:

Edward Williams wrote:

The deduction used above to eliminate sex as a candidate for the basic instinct that drives white supremacist behavior appears to be incorrect.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the motivation for a non-white person to counter the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
What is the motivation for a non-white person to counter the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?

The motivation for a non-white person to counter the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) could be to obtain anything that is blocked by it. And, I suspect that all of those things, ulitmately, fall into one or more of four categories: (1) Self-preservation; (2) Sex; (3) Self-Actualization; and (4) Justice.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

The motivation for a non-white person to counter the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) could be to obtain anything that is blocked by it. And, I suspect that all of those things, ulitmately, fall into one or more of four categories: (1) Self-preservation; (2) Sex; (3) Self-Actualization; and (4) Justice.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: