HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

jennifer lopez and halle berry and white men
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Mr. Williams,
I understood a Zionist to be a white person that operates within the system to serve her/his' purpose.

Isn't a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) a racist (white supremacist)?
ladyz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sir there are promient blacks and other people of colour who promote white supermacy as well so the idea of white supremacy is based on power where some people of colour do benefit not simply white folks and this is a difficult system to eradicate.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Well sir there are promient blacks and other people of colour who promote white supermacy as well so the idea of white supremacy is based on power where some people of colour do benefit not simply white folks and this is a difficult system to eradicate.

All of the people on tyhe planet benefit from the SYSTEM we are subject to and all people on the planet cooperate with the racists (white supremacists) to some degree...but non-white people are not white people and therefore cannot be white supremacists (racists).
ladyz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so sir, are you suggesting that black folk that participate (inactively) are not contributing to the system of white supermacy thus making them like the white masses; are there no equality of blame for both white and black participants?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
so sir, are you suggesting that black folk that participate (inactively) are not contributing to the system of white supermacy thus making them like the white masses; are there no equality of blame for both white and black participants?

I'm not sure I understand your questions. How do non-white people participate in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) "inactively"?

General Layout

Prison SYSTEM = SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy)

Prisoners = Non-white People
Prison Guards = White People who do not practice racism (white supremacy)
Wardens = White People who do practice racism (white supremacy)

Who Participates

As far as I can see, there is no way to not participate in a prison SYSTEM if you are a prisoner. Prisoners are not the same as prison guards and they do not participate in the prison SYSTEM in the same manner, but they are both in the prison SYSTEM. The warden also participates in the prison SYSTEM by running the prison SYSTEM and affording benefite to the prison guards which keeps them from acting against the prison SYSTEM.

How We All Participate

The prison guards in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), meaning white people who do not practice racism (white supremacy), do not participate in the prison SYSTEM the same way as the prisoners, meaning victims of racism (white supremacy). The prisoners in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) are being held prisoner because they were born in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) as prisoners. The prison guards were also born into the prison SYSTEM but not as prisoners...they were born to either function as a prison guard or as a prison warden. The prison guards (white people who do not practice racism white supremacy) have the ability (weapons) to end the prison SYSTEM today but they are not working against the prison SYSTEM and because they are not working against the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) it means they are working for the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). There is no in-between. You are either working for or against the prison SYSTEM (wardens and guards).

Now it may look like some of the prisoners are guards but they are not, they are trustees...meaning, they have more privileges than some of the other prisoners but they don't have the same weapons as the prison guards...and the warden (white person that practices racism white supremacy) makes sure that they never will. The warden of the prison SYSTEM makes having the prison worthwhile for the prison guards, which keeps the prison guards from working against the prison SYSTEM. The warden makes sure that each prison guard can become a warden just by saying and doing certain things. The warden does this by making the most POWERFUL weapon the prison guards have their "whiteness". The prisoners in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) are all non-white people so they will never have the major weapon that the prison guards have (whiteness) that allows the prison guards to either do nothing against the prison and still benefit as a prison guard or to also allow the prison guards to function as wardens.

Who Benefits

We all benefit from being in this prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). The warden benefits by getting all of the non-white people (prisoners) to do what they want them to do without having to answer to anyone else in the global prison SYSTEM. The prison guards benefit from the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) because they are never treated as prisoners (mistreated on the basis of being a prisoner), meaning mistreated on the basis of color, and they have certain privileges because of their "whiteness" which allows them to function as wardens at any time...these are prison guard benefits. The prisoners have prison benefits...meaning they get to be mistreated on the basis of being a prisoner (non-white person). The more work a prisoner does for the warden against other prisoners the more trustee privileges the prisoner gets but the prisoner will never be able to function as a prison guard or a warden.

Pipe Thinking (Niggerized Thinking)

Some of the prisoners have more benefits than some of the other prisoners but none of the prisoners can function as wardens or prison guards because they don't have the major weapon to do so...whiteness. Even when it looks like some of the prisoners are functioning as prison guards, meaning doing some of the same things against the prisoners as the prison guards do, that is niggerized thinking at work because they still don't have the ingredient they need to function as a prison guard...whiteness. Even when it appears some of the prisoners are no longer prisoners, they are still in the prison SYSTEM and they are still working for the warden...even when some of the prisoners themselves begin to think they are no longer prisoners and cross the warden the warden will put them back in line. It is not the job of a prisoner to remind another prisoner that they are prisoners too and begin to shy away from them and/or talk about them in a derogatory fashion because their pain as prisoners keeps them motivated toward not being prisoners in such a manner that they begin to mistreat other prisoners. That is niggerized thinking too. Niggerized Thinking, Pipe Thinking, Thinking in a Box, keeps niggers (prisoners) focused on each other. Which prisoner has more privileges than me...let me attack them for cooperating with the warden...Pipe Thinking.

Counter-Racist Logic

The question is not which prisoner has more privileges than me in a prison SYSTEM that we all cooperate with to some degree...the question is should the prison SYSTEM exist at all? Now when you start thinking like this you are thinking out of the box...this is de-niggerized thinking, meaning you are in the process of becoming de-niggerized. The answer to "should the prison SYSTEM exist at all" is no...emphatically no. Why? Because people are being mistreated and the people who need help the most are not getting the most help, something called non-justice. This means each individual prisoner has to decide for themselves, in a time and place of their own choosing, to use the tools they have been given (thought, speech, and/or action) to replace this non-just prison SYSTEM with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and also the person who need help the most get the most help. This would be a SYSTEM of justice.

Now you're thinking way ahead of the wardens because the warden is counting on you thinking like a prisoner (nigger)...niggerized by racist man and racist woman (wardens). The warden is banking on you being focused on other prisoners and asking yourself which prisoner functions as a prison guard when no prisoner in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) functions as a prison guard. In the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) being a white person is the same as having a gun and knowing how the entire prison works. You can either work against the prison SYSTEM with your whiteness or do nothing against the prison SYSTEM using your whiteness...ain't no splittin' the difference.

Always put the blame where it belongs...on the people in charge of the prison. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are always to blame for this prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

I apologize for the lengthy response. Please let me know if this illustration did not answer your questions.
ladyz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well sir I assumed that my question was clear; Europe only accounts for a small variation of the world population of people; whereas, people of colour have been in tribal wars for centuries, the difference is that Europeans took advantage through domination by ceasing the opporunity.

And the ideal of one supreme being known as white supermacy would have not been engulfed throughout nations if people of colour would have been able to intervene through collective unity versus individualism.

Therefore, we have to agree to disagree because as I see it, their are blacks within the status quo who practise and operate as a supermacist to exterminate their own people and show indifference through backbiting. Behaviourism of those in power reflects that when blacks are in power (see African and history before colonial rule) were no different from Hitler and Hitler slaughter German Jews or/is different from the actions of Stalin where he too slaughtered his own people ( Russians) or/is different from Mussioni where he killed his own people (Italians). These theories are not culturally specific nor could be regarded as totality of absolute behaviour of a supremacist but thanks anyway for the information sir.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
well sir I assumed that my question was clear; Europe only accounts for a small variation of the world population of people; whereas, people of colour have been in tribal wars for centuries, the difference is that Europeans took advantage through domination by ceasing the opporunity.

And the ideal of one supreme being known as white supermacy would have not been engulfed throughout nations if people of colour would have been able to intervene through collective unity versus individualism.

Therefore, we have to agree to disagree because as I see it, their are blacks within the status quo who practise and operate as a supermacist to exterminate their own people and show indifference through backbiting. Behaviourism of those in power reflects that when blacks are in power (see African and history before colonial rule) were no different from Hitler and Hitler slaughter German Jews or/is different from the actions of Stalin where he too slaughtered his own people ( Russians) or/is different from Mussioni where he killed his own people (Italians). These theories are not culturally specific nor could be regarded as totality of absolute behaviour of a supremacist but thanks anyway for the information sir.

No problem. You are qualified to make that assessment. Something to think about though...the prisoners (non-white people) who would rather take the easy way by attacking each other, in a prison SYSTEM of injustice (racism white supremacy), rather than attack the wardens (racists white supremacists) directly are actually helping the wardens (racists white supremacists) to keep the prison SYSTEM (SYSTEM of racism white supremacy) going and running smooth.
The Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: ok.. Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
For starters, Ihave heard a substantial number of White people say that Halle Berry and J-Lo are NOT white people.

So Halle and J-Lo are both Non white people (aka COLORED people).

I say this because whatever it is they both can do, they can't:FUNCTION AS WHITE PEOPLE.

Period.

I believe J - Lo is considered a White female in most of Latin America, which is far more populous than the US.

Can J-Lo function as a White person in the US?

I'm not sure but I think she can.

I don't consider her black.
ONMYWAVELENGTH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ok.. Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
For starters, Ihave heard a substantial number of White people say that Halle Berry and J-Lo are NOT white people.

So Halle and J-Lo are both Non white people (aka COLORED people).

I say this because whatever it is they both can do, they can't:FUNCTION AS WHITE PEOPLE.

Period.

I believe J - Lo is considered a White female in most of Latin America, which is far more populous than the US.

Can J-Lo function as a White person in the US?

I'm not sure but I think she can.

I don't consider her black.

I agree - I get the feeling that J - Lo is considered white by white people in the same way that I think Mariah Carey is considered white by white people. On the other hand Halle Berry would definitely be considered black by white people even though she's only a shade darker than J - Lo - it all depends on how one is defined by white people.
ONMYWAVELENGTH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Some of the prisoners have more benefits than some of the other prisoners but none of the prisoners can function as wardens or prison guards because they don't have the major weapon to do so...whiteness.

So what about people who have been described as 'honorary whites', 'house niggers' etc. Couldn't it be argued that these prisoners can in fact function as wardens because whiteness has been bestowed to them by the white supremacist system?

Edward Williams wrote:

Always put the blame where it belongs...on the people in charge of the prison. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are always to blame for this prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

I agree on putting the blame where it belongs ie that white people are ultimately to blame but I am not sure about absolving the blacks who have 'honorary white' status, who actively participate in running the white supremacist system. If these blacks didn't take on an active role in oppressing other blacks, the white supremacist system couldn't function as well as it does. I think these blacks need to take some responsibility for the current system.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ONMYWAVELENGTH wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Some of the prisoners have more benefits than some of the other prisoners but none of the prisoners can function as wardens or prison guards because they don't have the major weapon to do so...whiteness.

So what about people who have been described as 'honorary whites', 'house niggers' etc. Couldn't it be argued that these prisoners can in fact function as wardens because whiteness has been bestowed to them by the white supremacist system?

Nope.

ONMYWAVELENGTH wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

I agree on putting the blame where it belongs ie that white people are ultimately to blame but I am not sure about absolving the blacks who have 'honorary white' status, who actively participate in running the white supremacist system. If these blacks didn't take on an active role in oppressing other blacks, the white supremacist system couldn't function as well as it does. I think these blacks need to take some responsibility for the current system.

You actively participate in running the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: