HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racism among "albinos"?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Little Master, no pictures. The people who are not able to view them need help the most when they are posted and I have to ask people not to post them. Please just post a link to the picture when you have one so the people who care to view it can click the link and the people who can't view it will not see a big blank spot on the message board.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
The question on the table is...

What does a white person do that a white person with albinism can't do?

What do you think the response will be?

Hmmm...

Its only a guess but I say they will give you some response about "sun tanning" and how a White person with albinism cannot play volley ball at the beach during spring break...

Josh

http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL483/1154813/4311606/53769180.jpg

I would never so much as suspect that the woman in that photograph was an albino unless she said so. Perhaps she has orange eyes. I don't know. I suspect this is the reason that non-white albinos believe that only non-white people can be albinos. Because an albino could almost be defined by most niggers as a white person with bad eyesight.

I found it particularly interesting when Cheryl referred to persons with no pigmentation as a "people of color", while maintaining here own claim to whiteness.

Many people classified as white react to the sun in a negative way as well so I doubt the sun tan lotion response would be adequate. In fact, according to the following link the only difference between many white people and albinos is their vision(and sometimes eye color).

http://www.albinism.org/publications/what_is_albinism.html

Perhaps the origins of the physical traits associated with many people classified as white is a result of a mistreatment in early human society toward albino people in the form of restricting albinos to only mate with other albinos. Quite ironic if true. This would explain why the dysfunctional skin reactions of many white people to the sun does not make since on a planet powered by the sun. The current day appearance of a whole people of semi-albinos isn't necessarily a natural course of events.

Yeah, but when asked if what white people can do that she, a white pwerson with albinism can't do, she began to compare herself with non-white people. I can only suspect, based on the evidence, this is one way people function as white.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be a lot of white females in particular on this site. Now I'm talking with a white female who she says her son has albinism. This is exactly what should be happening. All her and I can discuss is what it means to be a white person...we ain't gonna be talking about albinism because neither one of us got it.

Check the thread...here.

This is the third or fourth white female I've encountered on the board in this thread. The one I'm talking to now began by stating the thread was infuriating...but that is to be expected under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).
RangerX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
There seems to be a lot of white females in particular on this site. Now I'm talking with a white female who she says her son has albinism. This is exactly what should be happening. All her and I can discuss is what it means to be a white person...we ain't gonna be talking about albinism because neither one of us got it.

Check the thread...here.

This is the third or fourth white female I've encountered on the board in this thread. The one I'm talking to now began by stating the thread was infuriating...but that is to be expected under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Originally posted by CBHRDT143:

"It is our outward actions towards others that REALLY defines who we are."

Saying and Doing ?

Very interesting.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Check the thread...here.

Originally posted by CBHRDT143:

"It is our outward actions towards others that REALLY defines who we are."

Saying and Doing ?

Very interesting.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

That's the contradiction. She said she didn't understand what I meant by asking her what she does as a white person. After that she had to end the conversation.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
That's the contradiction. She said she didn't understand what I meant by asking her what she does as a white person. After that she had to end the conversation.

I thought the "FBI agent". "truck driver", "house wife" analogy was an excellent segway to asking her what a White person does that no one else does.

The entire thread is very interesting and informative.

I captured it for further analysis.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: