HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White supremacists "tool kit"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: White supremacists "tool kit" Reply with quote

White supremacists are smart, but even they can't get around the truth, thats why they have to hide it.

Non white people try to do this too, but since they aren't as smart, it usually doesn't work for them. And even when it does, it serves the system of racism White supremacy because the system is based on deception; hiding the truth.

Now, most of us are aware of the WS tactic of "burying" the truth under a mountain of words.

Now if that ain't working (yeah "dawg", if you keep digging up the grave yard) they have 3 words they use to *color* or *paint* your behavior in an attempt to get you to stop yourself from doing it.

(The words increase in intensity)

1. Provocative

2. Inflamatory

3. Hate

If in your discussion of RWS with a White person you keep revealing truth, these words will be used to describe what you are doing in an effort to get you to stop YOURSELF from doing it.

In addition, many non white people have been programmed by White people to do this too as a way of "getting along".

The way I handle it is to make the revelation of truth a basic part of my nature.

Just like a dog that keeps digging up body parts...he can't help it...

why?

Because he's a dog.

By using these emotional buzz words to describe your behavior, the White supremacists are not only trying to get you to stop yourself from revealing truth, they are also trying to take the focus off themselves and put it on you.

This is a very effective racist tactic in group setting where there are White people and non white people.

Be advised.

Josh
Native Son

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Amen Reply with quote

What you say is correct Josh. I had a discussion with white people on paltalk just yesterday. The topic was, " fight terrorism", so I simply asked for a definition of the word terrorist , which caused me to draw attention.

Anyway my text was disabled by the administrator of the room ,meaning I could no longer type in that room ,but not before I was officially talked down to.:) I was told how I am basically stuck in the 70's and I had misguided anger . I said Bush's entire election campaign was based on spreading fear and division. And that most of his votes came from white people about 80% so it goes. I said this because they insisted that all americans were united. I said not only are we americans not united , but there are 2 americas and maybe 3 .

They first started in on my screen name saying that it was stupid , to which I didn't reply, then they started talking about arabs enslaving africas, now who even said that I was african? I think they were aiming to trigger my nigger diversion switch , didn't work , so all they were left with was to pull the rug from beneath me, disable my text . I didn't follow unwritten rule #1 though shalt never reproach master . It amazes me how they can believe they're own ish. "We are invading Iraq because we care" please define the word care .... I digress....

NO Justice no peace
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Amen Reply with quote

Native Son wrote:
What you say is correct Josh. I had a discussion with white people on paltalk just yesterday. The topic was, " fight terrorism", so I simply asked for a definition of the word terrorist , which caused me to draw attention.

Anyway my text was disabled by the administrator of the room ,meaning I could no longer type in that room ,but not before I was officially talked down to.:) I was told how I am basically stuck in the 70's and I had misguided anger . I said Bush's entire election campaign was based on spreading fear and division. And that most of his votes came from white people about 80% so it goes. I said this because they insisted that all americans were united. I said not only are we americans not united , but there are 2 americas and maybe 3 .

They first started in on my screen name saying that it was stupid , to which I didn't reply, then they started talking about arabs enslaving africas, now who even said that I was african? I think they were aiming to trigger my nigger diversion switch , didn't work , so all they were left with was to pull the rug from beneath me, disable my text . I didn't follow unwritten rule #1 though shalt never reproach master . It amazes me how they can believe they're own ish. "We are invading Iraq because we care" please define the word care .... I digress....

NO Justice no peace

Suggestion:
Minimize the number of statements you make about everything you say.

Reason/Explanation:
You will find something very interesting in doing this in the actions of the people you are speaking with and in your own actions.

(1) You find that the fewer amount of statements you make the more focused you become.
(2) You find that the fewer amount of statements you make the less emotional you become.
(3) You find that the fewer amount of statements you make the more humble you become.
(4) You find that the fewer amount of statements you make...the result will be smarter you'll become...even if the person you're talking to you is lying to you. You'll begin to see faster that they are lying to you.
(5) Remember, white people make true statements too...focus on if the statement being made will result in no person being mistreated and the person who needs help the most will get the most help. If the statement being made doesn't do that then you'll find your job harder. Just making true statements ain't no new thing. White people do that too.

If you can avoid it...don't make any statements at all. Just try it and see how difficult it is to do. Your lungs may feel like they are going to burst because you "have something to say" (statements). Resist the urge. Focus on if what the person is saying is true and what the next logical question to ask will be.

It is much harder to eliminate racism (white supremacy) and then produce a SYSTEM of justice than it is to eliminate white supremacy (racism) in the process of producing a SYSTEM of justice. By producing a SYSTEM of justice you eliminate the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) because the two SYSTEM can't exist in the same universe at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: