HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

What does Follow The Logic mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: What does Follow The Logic mean? Reply with quote

Question:

How does a person "Follow The Logic"? Give it to me step by step?

Answer:

Very good question.

This is the way that I approach Following The Logic, meaning Counter-Racist Logic: is by Questions and Answers. The So-called "Socratic Method"

This is important.

It all starts with Purpose. Purpose being your reason for breathing.

What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?

If the reason I was born is to Replace White Supremacy with JUSTICE, I must solve-problems since Racsim/White Supremacy is the biggest source of all the problems on this planet.

I do this by using Logic to solve the variety of problems that come my way.

I do this mainly by asking questions that will reveal truthful answers, and using language (words and their definitons) in such a manner that truth is revealed and JUSTICE is promoted in the process of solving all other problems.

smallz

Last edited by Dan Freeman on Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It all starts with Purpose.

Yes.

And if you need examples of people having a purpose and "following the logic" to achieve that purpose; I suggest you study the eighth area of people activity (sex).

Notice how economical males and females become at saying and doing.

Me myself?

I had to "follow the logic" to create a code that would allow me to purchase a beverage for a female in a crowded bar IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME!

Why?

Because as soon as you walk away from her, all kinds of "Casanovas", "Don Juans" and "Peirre St Jock" types are gonna roll up and try to abscond with her.

I had to figure out the best way to get her a drink and get it quick.

Cause when you stall,

you fall.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It all starts with Purpose. Purpose being your reason for breathing.

If you define logic as "the process for doing something and doing it"; you can determine a persons purpose by observing what that person SAYS and DOES.

A persons purpose is an accurate indicator of who and what they are.

If you want to reveal truth about a person, pay close attention to their behavior and check to determine when their logic; the process for doing something and doing it contradicts their STATED purpose (and vice versa)

Then ask a question.

This is how law enforcement conducts investigations of crimes; the suspect does most of the work of raising or lowering suspicion on him or herself.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: