HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Micro and Macro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Micro and Macro Reply with quote

One of the patterns Ive noticed in my discussions with White people is there ability to keep the focus of the discussion on non white people. Individual White people have great skill in doing this.

You start off asking a White person how they can tell when they are talking to another White person and before you know it they have you explaining to them why BLACK PEOPLE suspect White people are practicing racism.

Its a great tactic for them because it allows them to passively withold critical information about how racism White supremacy operates.

Now thats on the micro level.

If you look at it on the macro level, maybe this "War on terror" is the same principle operating on a global scale.

The White supremacists have got everyone so preoccupied looking for "Islamic militants" and "crafty north Korean" rice eaters; that ain't nobody watchin them.

miles and miles of video tape wasted on endless debates about whether "bin laden" is working with "Saddam".

The only people who truly work together are the White supremacists

The global system of White supremacy is proof.

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: yea.. Reply with quote

Yea I've heard similar....

I've heard this tactic being used in conversations about race with white people on the job.

Once, people start talking about COLOR, I'e noticed that white people make sure to point out that everyone is a "racsit-suspect".

I've heard that qualified with nigger-products like:

"The japanese are the most racist of any race. thy are extremely stand-off-ish", or "racsim is some thing that all races practice to some degree".

Now, logically speaking of course, that shit don't add up.

Because, if you buy off the concept of their being, "races" or more than the one "race" (the white race), get ready to go nowhere at the speed of light. Cause that means that ANYBODY can practice racsim/whtie supremacy. Even niggers.

That logic can be problimatic if your trying to rwswj.

Logically speaking the only people who have the ability to practice Racsim/Whtie Supremacy are White people.

Anyway, I think it is important to always point out in conversations with whtie people that White People are the ones in control of ALL of the other people on this planet.

In other words, non white people don't get to tell white people what to do and make it stick.

Now I don't know about ya'll but aahh, that sounds like white supremacy/racsim to me.

The question is, what are the white people that you are talking to gonna do about this situation of White over Non-White?

That's what I wanna know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: