HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

\"racist suspect status\"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: \"racist suspect status\" Reply with quote

Note: while putting the previous experiment in the correct format, I came up with another version.





White people who answer "NO" to the critical question


Observed Phenomenon:


You are a non white person and when asked, a person who appears to be and function as a White person tells you they are not a White person.


Hypothesis:

Under the system of racism White supremacy White people can DECIDE who is a White person and who is not; they need not ask because being a White person qualifies them to DECIDE.

When a person who appears to be and function as a White person tells you they are NOT a White person they are attempting to avoid racist suspect status.


This experiment is designed to help a VOR counter a person who provides false and/or misleading information in response to the "critical question" (are you a White person?) by using the other 2 compensatory definitions of [White person]:

2. Classified as White by other people who classify themselves as White.

3. FUNCTIONS as a White person in one or all of the nine areas of people activity.




Experiment:

1. Ask a person who appears to look and function as a White person if they are a White person.

2. When a person answers "no", ask them if White people consider [them] to be a White person

3. Ask them if they ever FUNCTION as a White person in one or more of the nine areas of people activity

4. Ask them if they KNOW what a White person is.


Expected results:


1. The suspect will eventually claim they don't know if YOU are a White person.

2. The suspect will refuse to tell you if any other person is a White person

3. The suspect will claim they know what a White person is.







Background:

This experiment grew from a discussion I had today with a White person who responded to the critical question with an unqualified "NO". When I asked him if I was a White person he said "YES". When I pressed him on how he knew I was a White person he backed up and claimed he wasn't sure I was a White person.

But when I asked him if he knew what a White person was he said "YES"


Now I must tell you that this all happened after a discussion of racism in which he admitted that:

1. White people decide who is White.

2. The non white racial classification is a form of mistreatment.


This discussion involved the suspect, myself and a non white female whom the suspect also refused to classify as non white.




Josh


Last edited by Josh on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Suggestions Reply with quote

My only suggestion, since you requested suggestions, is that you form your Counter-Racism Science Project in the format listed under the "Announcement" section of "Counter-Racist Science Project".

Also, if there is anything I can do to assist please do not hesitate to ask.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Racist Suspect Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

A white person refusing to give a non-white person constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Hypothesis:

According to THE LOGIC the person who says they are a white person and are refusing to give a non-white person (person being mistreated on the basis of color) constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is a white person that can be suspected as being a racist white supremacist.

There are many things a white person that wants to end white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice must do. One of the things the white person must do is to give non-white people constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

If the white person does not give the non-white person constructive information on how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) those are actions that are characteristic of a white supremacist (racist).

Experiment:

Questions to ask are as follows:

Are you a white person?

What does a white person do that non-white people don't do?

Results:

After having 150 discussions with people that say they are white people, asking the above questions, I can only logically calculate that any white person that is able to be a white supremacists (racists) is a racist suspect.

All of the white people that participated in this experiment would not name one single thing a white person does that a non-white person cannot do even though it is evident a white person can take over a "country" and get away with it but a non-white person cannot.

Logic supports this conclusion in the following analogy: Any person that is able to have committed rape is a rapist suspect.

Supporting Evidence:

There were numerous conversations that took place between myself and white people on this topic. Each time the white person was asked What does a white person do that non-white people don't do?, the white person would name things that non-white people do but would not name a single thing a white person could do that a non-white person could not do. After pointing out to the white people that participated in this experiment that they were naming things that non-white people do they all contend that there is nothing a white person does that a non-white person does not do.

I continued to point out to the white people that participated in this experiment that there is one thing a white person does that a non-white person does not do and that is withhold constructive information from non-white people about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or the mechanics for countering it.

The question I asked myself is:

When a white person does this are they functioning as a white person or a white supremacist (racist)?

Scientific Theory:

My answer is logically conclusive. The assumption is they do this all the time...hence any white person that is able to practice white supremacy (racism) is a Racist Suspect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh,

I've been thinking about this for some time the past few months. I've also encountered resistance in regards to commenting that all whites being suspects racist. I'm starting to think it's cancer.

By cancer I mean that I'm starting to think of the compensatory effect of racism on white people is cancer and sickness (dis-ease). When you or I seek to reveal truth about racism whites are forced to confront the issue in their own minds and since all struggles ultimately come down to the individual I suspect they do the math and realize that if they practice racism then they are destroyers. If they accept that they are destroyers they realize that their destructiveness includes themselves and everyone they effect in everything that they do. Being master destroyers, by choice, means that every fruit that they have ever received has been no more than a spoil of war, which means racism constructs nothing but more destruction.

I do not think racism could have such a feedback if all people were not essentially good people who practice malice by behavior.The feedback is the compensatory effect of the universe telling them that this behavior is self-destructive psychologically, emotionally and physically debilitating. They can't destroy us without destroying themselves, first. I suspect that's why they haven;t sought to destroy all non-white people.

Cancer. It's simple. It's the reason they move away to the suburbs, cause as long as they don;t see the effects of racism they can keep the cancer away - they keep the disease at bay. As long as they can keep the images of non-white people dieing by the millions with bodies swollen form starvation while the white people are swollen from swine and fowl - they keep the cancer away. It's so easy. Just don;t say. Victim of racism. You destroy life by choice. But before you do it to me, you gotta do it to you - that's the law of compensation.

Cancer.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Josh,

I've been thinking about this for some time the past few months. I've also encountered resistance in regards to commenting that all whites being suspects racist. I'm starting to think it's cancer.

By cancer I mean that I'm starting to think of the compensatory effect of racism on white people is cancer and sickness (dis-ease). When you or I seek to reveal truth about racism whites are forced to confront the issue in their own minds and since all struggles ultimately come down to the individual I suspect they do the math and realize that if they practice racism then they are destroyers. If they accept that they are destroyers they realize that their destructiveness includes themselves and everyone they effect in everything that they do. Being master destroyers, by choice, means that every fruit that they have ever received has been no more than a spoil of war, which means racism constructs nothing but more destruction.

I do not think racism could have such a feedback if all people were not essentially good people who practice malice by behavior.The feedback is the compensatory effect of the universe telling them that this behavior is self-destructive psychologically, emotionally and physically debilitating. They can't destroy us without destroying themselves, first. I suspect that's why they haven;t sought to destroy all non-white people.

Cancer. It's simple. It's the reason they move away to the suburbs, cause as long as they don;t see the effects of racism they can keep the cancer away - they keep the disease at bay. As long as they can keep the images of non-white people dieing by the millions with bodies swollen form starvation while the white people are swollen from swine and fowl - they keep the cancer away. It's so easy. Just don;t say. Victim of racism. You destroy life by choice. But before you do it to me, you gotta do it to you - that's the law of compensation.

Cancer.

cope

copious,

I could be incorrect but I suspect white supremacy (racism) is something that is said and/or something that is done by white people that choose to mistreat people on the basis of color. If that is true and cancer is used as an analogy for white supremacy (racism), what are the logical mechanics for cancer being something that is said and/or done?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancer as I mean it is the internal damage to one's mond and body as the result of incorrect behavior and injust actions. The cancer is the weak force and it won;t replace racism, but it does explain why white people feel the need to extract themselves from mere images sounds or ideas of the damage of racism. Any of the times I've gone into depth white people attempted to GIVE me something.

Like Fuller said on the Blake Radio Show, The mind has a strong desire to correct itself. I suspect that works in racists too.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Cancer as I mean it is the internal damage to one's mond and body as the result of incorrect behavior and injust actions. The cancer is the weak force and it won;t replace racism, but it does explain why white people feel the need to extract themselves from mere images sounds or ideas of the damage of racism. Any of the times I've gone into depth white people attempted to GIVE me something.

Like Fuller said on the Blake Radio Show, The mind has a strong desire to correct itself. I suspect that works in racists too.

cope

Is cancer "the internal damage to one's mond and body as the result of incorrect behavior and injust actions" or is cancer "the weak force"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the weak force I mean that the cancer of doing incorrect things which involve injustice will cause internal strife in the individual but that alone wil not be the force to destroy racism. I call it the weak force cause I'm not depending on it when I need a strong force, doing and saying.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
By the weak force I mean that the cancer of doing incorrect things which involve injustice will cause internal strife in the individual but that alone wil not be the force to destroy racism. I call it the weak force cause I'm not depending on it when I need a strong force, doing and saying.

cope

I've noticed, in myself, that victims of racism (white supremacy) not only do not ask enough questions...victims of racism (white supremacy) usually do not answer enough questions. Victims of racism (white supremacy) just give reasons why we do what we do...even though it may be incorrect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh,

Please reformat this post in the required scientific format or it will be deleted.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: while putting the previous experiment in the correct format, I came up with another version.





White people who answer "NO" to the critical question


Observed Phenomenon:


You are a non white person and when asked, a person who appears to be and function as a White person tells you they are not a White person.


Hypothesis:

Under the system of racism White supremacy White people can DECIDE who is a White person and who is not; they need not ask because being a White person qualifies them to DECIDE.

When a person who appears to be and function as a White person tells you they are NOT a White person they are attempting to avoid racist suspect status.


This experiment is designed to help a VOR counter a person who provides false and/or misleading information in response to the "critical question" (are you a White person?) by using the other 2 compensatory definitions of [White person]:

2. Classified as White by other people who classify themselves as White.

3. FUNCTIONS as a White person in one or all of the nine areas of people activity.




Experiment:

1. Ask a person who appears to look and function as a White person if they are a White person.

2. When a person answers "no", ask them if White people consider [them] to be a White person

3. Ask them if they ever FUNCTION as a White person in one or more of the nine areas of people activity

4. Ask them if they KNOW what a White person is.


Expected results:


1. The suspect will eventually claim they don't know if YOU are a White person.

2. The suspect will refuse to tell you if any other person is a White person

3. The suspect will claim they know what a White person is.







Background:

This experiment grew from a discussion I had today with a White person who responded to the critical question with an unqualified "NO". When I asked him if I was a White person he said "YES". When I pressed him on how he knew I was a White person he backed up and claimed he wasn't sure I was a White person.

But when I asked him if he knew what a White person was he said "YES"


Now I must tell you that this all happened after a discussion of racism in which he admitted that:

1. White people decide who is White.

2. The non white racial classification is a form of mistreatment.


This discussion involved the suspect, myself and a non white female whom the suspect also refused to classify as non white.




Josh


Last edited by Josh on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Racist Suspect Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Observed Phenomenon:

A white person refusing to give a non-white person constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Hypothesis:

According to THE LOGIC the person who says they are a white person and are refusing to give a non-white person (person being mistreated on the basis of color) constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is a white person that can be suspected as being a racist white supremacist.

There are many things a white person that wants to end white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice must do. One of the things the white person must do is to give non-white people constructive information about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

If the white person does not give the non-white person constructive information on how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or how to counter the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) those are actions that are characteristic of a white supremacist (racist).

Experiment:

Questions to ask are as follows:

Are you a white person?

What does a white person do that non-white people don't do?

Results:

After having 150 discussions with people that say they are white people, asking the above questions, I can only logically calculate that any white person that is able to be a white supremacists (racists) is a racist suspect.

All of the white people that participated in this experiment would not name one single thing a white person does that a non-white person cannot do even though it is evident a white person can take over a "country" and get away with it but a non-white person cannot.

Logic supports this conclusion in the following analogy: Any person that is able to have committed rape is a rapist suspect.

Supporting Evidence:

There were numerous conversations that took place between myself and white people on this topic. Each time the white person was asked What does a white person do that non-white people don't do?, the white person would name things that non-white people do but would not name a single thing a white person could do that a non-white person could not do. After pointing out to the white people that participated in this experiment that they were naming things that non-white people do they all contend that there is nothing a white person does that a non-white person does not do.

I continued to point out to the white people that participated in this experiment that there is one thing a white person does that a non-white person does not do and that is withhold constructive information from non-white people about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) functions and/or the mechanics for countering it.

The question I asked myself is:

When a white person does this are they functioning as a white person or a white supremacist (racist)?

Scientific Theory:

My answer is logically conclusive. The assumption is they do this all the time...hence any white person that is able to practice white supremacy (racism) is a Racist Suspect.



I would not want to be in New Orleans cleaning up that mess. But, imagine if that mess was person-made ---in an effort to make better living conditons??? Wow. Where would you start in cleaning up the mess AND in showing the person that the mess they made was NOT making things better in the hopes that they don't do it again? Just organizing either of those efforts is a project of pyramid proportions.

Josh and Edward, neither of the experiments you posted are anything close to a scientific format. I am fatigued by simply contemplating the work in explaining the silliness of your "experiments." WHAT IS THE HYPOTHESIS AND HOW DOES YOUR EXPERIMENT PRODUCE DATA TO EITHER CONFIRM OR DISCREDIT THE HYPOTHESIS? If you have made deductions that do not require further data, why post the experiments?...... I have previously tried to tactfully suggest that neither of you had any grasp of the scientific method. But, you're not making any progress. And, worse you are discouraging other VORS by telling them that their efforts are not scientific. See this prior assistance offered. And this.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Note: while putting the previous experiment in the correct format, I came up with another version.





White people who answer "NO" to the critical question


Observed Phenomenon:


You are a non white person and a person who appears to be and functions as a White person says they are not White, and that YOU are.


Hypothesis:


Under the system of racism White supremacy White people can DECIDE who is a White person and who is not; they need not ask because being a White person qualifies them to DECIDE.

By saying they aren't and YOU are a White person, they are attempting to confuse you regarding what a White person says and/or does that no other person says and/or does in a system of racism White supremacy. They are attempting to avoid racist suspect status.




Experiment:


1. Ask a person who appears to look and function as a White person if they are a White person.

2. When a person answers "no", ask them if YOU are a White person

3. When they answer "yes", ask them how they know.



Expected results:


1. The suspect will eventually claim they don't know if you are a White person.

2. The suspect will refuse to tell you if any other person is a White person

3. The suspect will claim they know what a White person is.



Background:

This experiment grew from a discussion I had today with a White person who responded to the critical question with an unqualified "NO". When I asked him if I was a White person he said "YES". When I pressed him on how he knew I was a White person he backed up and claimed he wasn't sure I was a White person.

But when I asked him if he knew what a White person was he said "YES"


Now I must tell you that this all happened after a discussion of racism in which he admitted that:

1. White people decide who is White.

2. The non white racial classification is a form of mistreatment.


This discussion involved the suspect, myself and a non white female whom the suspect also refused to classify as non white.



Josh


I would not want to be in New Orleans cleaning up that mess. But, imagine if that mess was person-made ---in an effort to make better living conditons??? Wow. Where would you start in cleaning up the mess AND in showing the person that the mess they made was NOT making things better in the hopes that they don't do it again? Just organizing either of those efforts is a project of pyramid proportions.

Josh and Edward, neither of the experiments you posted are anything close to a scientific format. I am fatigued by simply contemplating the work in explaining the silliness of your "experiments." WHAT IS THE HYPOTHESIS AND HOW DOES YOUR EXPERIMENT PRODUCE DATA TO EITHER CONFIRM OR DISCREDIT THE HYPOTHESIS? If you have made deductions that do not require further data, why post the experiments?...... I have previously tried to tactfully suggest that neither of you had any grasp of the scientific method. But, you're not making any progress. And, worse you are discouraging other VORS by telling them that their efforts are not scientific. See this prior assistance offered. And this.

Thank you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix, do you have a suggestion or question for my experiment that will make it better.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Note: while putting the previous experiment in the correct format, I came up with another version.





White people who answer "NO" to the critical question


Observed Phenomenon:


You are a non white person and a person who appears to be and functions as a White person says they are not White, and that YOU are.


Hypothesis:


Under the system of racism White supremacy White people can DECIDE who is a White person and who is not; they need not ask because being a White person qualifies them to DECIDE.

By saying they aren't and YOU are a White person, they are attempting to confuse you regarding what a White person says and/or does that no other person says and/or does in a system of racism White supremacy. They are attempting to avoid racist suspect status.




Experiment:


1. Ask a person who appears to look and function as a White person if they are a White person.

2. When a person answers "no", ask them if YOU are a White person

3. When they answer "yes", ask them how they know.



Expected results:


1. The suspect will eventually claim they don't know if you are a White person.

2. The suspect will refuse to tell you if any other person is a White person

3. The suspect will claim they know what a White person is.



Background:

This experiment grew from a discussion I had today with a White person who responded to the critical question with an unqualified "NO". When I asked him if I was a White person he said "YES". When I pressed him on how he knew I was a White person he backed up and claimed he wasn't sure I was a White person.

But when I asked him if he knew what a White person was he said "YES"


Now I must tell you that this all happened after a discussion of racism in which he admitted that:

1. White people decide who is White.

2. The non white racial classification is a form of mistreatment.


This discussion involved the suspect, myself and a non white female whom the suspect also refused to classify as non white.



Josh


I would not want to be in New Orleans cleaning up that mess. But, imagine if that mess was person-made ---in an effort to make better living conditons??? Wow. Where would you start in cleaning up the mess AND in showing the person that the mess they made was NOT making things better in the hopes that they don't do it again? Just organizing either of those efforts is a project of pyramid proportions.

Josh and Edward, neither of the experiments you posted are anything close to a scientific format. I am fatigued by simply contemplating the work in explaining the silliness of your "experiments." WHAT IS THE HYPOTHESIS AND HOW DOES YOUR EXPERIMENT PRODUCE DATA TO EITHER CONFIRM OR DISCREDIT THE HYPOTHESIS? If you have made deductions that do not require further data, why post the experiments?...... I have previously tried to tactfully suggest that neither of you had any grasp of the scientific method. But, you're not making any progress. And, worse you are discouraging other VORS by telling them that their efforts are not scientific. See this prior assistance offered. And this.

Thank you.


You're welcome, Edward.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations