HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

PM Tony Blair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: PM Tony Blair Reply with quote

UK prime minister Tony Blair recently gave a speech to both houses of congress.

His delivery was beautiful; talk about using words as tools to get things done...that was Tony Blair speaking to congress. His great command of language combined with clever wit and metaphor, ease of delivery and the presence of a person who knows what to do and how to do it; made his speech both enjoyable and highly relevent.

I'd like to highlight a few points he made towards the end of his speech which I thought were interesting.

The first regards his attempt to "level the playing field" by talking about how we are all "Americans" no matter what COLOR, sex, religion, weight, height...

check him out:

"Tell the world why you're proud of America. Tell them, when the `Star-Spangled Banner' starts, Americans get to their feet - Hispanics, Irish, Italians, Central Europeans, East Europeans, Jews, Muslims, white, Asian, black, those who go back to the early settlers and those whose English is the same as some New York cab drivers I've dealt with, but whose sons and daughters could run for this Congress."

See what I mean?

"Central Europeans"

"Eastern Europeans"

Weight lifters...notice how the paragraph ends with a tacky joke about New York cab drivers. Now there is a reason why the paragraph is written that way. Most people are aware that in a system of racism White supremacy; a Black person is *worthless* than a White person. He tried to bury the distinction in a clusterfuck of other titles such as "Jews", "Hispanics" and even "Central Europeans". But in a system of racism White supremacy where the "enemies" (terrorist) are all non white people, Just refering to people as "Black" or "White" is getting dangerously close to revealing the existence of a color classification system.

In an attempt to calm them nerves, the tacky joke is launched. If you observe discussions of race on TV you will notice this same phenomenon. Pay attention to what is said RIGHT AFTER some truth is revealed about how non white people are mistreated on the basis of color.

Somebody is gonna make a joke.

And many times that somebody is a Black person.

Keep in mind that a room full of White people wrote and rewrote this speech. It wasn't no niggardly operation. What he said was well thought out in advance.

Later he again attempts to "level the playing field" by using what Comedian Paul Mooney refers to as "the illusion of inclusion". Check out what Blair says about being an "American":

"Tell them why Americans, one and all, stand upright and respectful. Not because some state official told them to, but because whatever race, colour, class or creed they are, being American means being free. That's why they're proud."

See what I mean? Niggers are so desparate to "feel good" that they are willing to pretend skin color has no effect on the way they are treated. After all, they wanna be "included" right? In this example Blair skillfully limits the impact of COLOR by making it eqivelent to "class" or "creed".
This is what is meant by "leveling the playing field". White people use this tactic in an attempt to trick non white people into believing that their mistreatment is based on their INABILITY to play violin, what God they worship, or the fact they practice origami.

In other words BEHAVIOR.

Blair keeps pounding this point (leveling the playing field), check this out:

"We are fighting for the inalienable right of humankind - black or white, Christian or not, Left, Right or a million different - to be free: free to raise a family in love and hope, free to earn a living and be rewarded by your efforts, free not to bend your knee to any man in fear, free to be you so long as being you does not impair the freedom of others."

"black or white, Christian or not, Left, Right or a million different"

See what I mean? A million different things...truck drivers, tulip pickers, trysexuals, tuba players, people with double chins...

This is why when you discuss racism with White people you gotta stay focused on why dark skinned people are mistreated for having dark skin.

If you don't, you better pack a lunch cause White people will take you around the world!

Pyramids

snail darters,

Who invented the thimble...

(((shakin my head)))

Your job as a non white person is to replace the current color based supreme political system with a better one; one where people are not mistreated because of something they had nothing to do with, such as skin color.

Now,

Check out how Blair ends his speech.

I thought it was great because he uses a critical peice of counter racism code.

When it comes to solving problems (and the biggest one on the planet is lack of Justice): THOSE PERSONS WITH THE MOST ABILITY HAVE THE MOST RESPONS[ABILITY] TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Now,

Check out what Blair says:

"And I know it's hard on America, and in some small corner of this vast country, out in Nevada or Idaho or these places I've never been to but always wanted to go, I know out there there's a guy getting on with his life, perfectly happily, minding his own business, saying to you, the political leaders of this country, 'Why me? And why us? And why America?' And the only answer is, 'Because destiny put you in this place in history, in this moment in time, and the task is yours to do.'"

See what I mean?

When you're the fire cheif, you can't just sit there and watch the town burn down. And you can't send a bunch of niggers with buckets to fight the fire.

You got all the ladders, fire trucks, smoke alarms...time to shine.

Not only that, ya need to stop passin out gasoline and matches to every "TOM", "Dick", and "nigger" that walks by.

(please parden my digression)

In other words, in a system of racism White supremacy White people have the resposnability to guarentee that non white people are not mistreated because as British prime minister Tony Blair so elequently stated:

"destiny put you in this place in history, in this moment in time, and the task is yours to do.'"

Thats White peoples part.

And my job is to remind White people when they ain't doin it.

HowamIdoin?

Josh
GMAN_XTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh,

Hold up hold up....how can a white person practicing white supremacy ensure that non-white people are not mistreated when that supremacy is maintained by the non-white people being functionally inferior? How can white supremacists ensure that non-white people are not mistreated if they must mistreat them to be supreme? Please help me understand.
copious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh,

long time no sound! Thank you for thanking the time to break ol' tony down. I habd't had a chance to read his remarks.

Btw, I went trolling for some information on the whole situation..or rather for all of his speaches. I find reading these well crafted speaches is like watching a masterful game of chess - check, check, mate.

tony's blurbs
http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page5.asp

Another intereasting site to check on what the white people are up to;
http://www.capitolhearings.org/

On the way from home I also heard the democ[rats] (ever noticed that embedded word?) speaking and Al sharpton was ON POINT while some of the other candidates were slipperyer than catfish!

The post's spin:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51099-2003Sep9.html

The transcript:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/transcripts/090903debatetext.html

cope

PS: why transcripts? cause I can read em in 10-15 mins while listening takes 1 hour. check. check. mate.
copious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea.. that reminds me..

josh I better see an essay from you for the Counter Racism Science Project cause i got a good topic(s) and I'm sure others do as well!

later
cope
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN_XTREME wrote:
Josh,

Hold up hold up....how can a white person practicing white supremacy ensure that non-white people are not mistreated when that supremacy is maintained by the non-white people being functionally inferior? How can white supremacists ensure that non-white people are not mistreated if they must mistreat them to be supreme? Please help me understand.

Quote:
how can a white person practicing white supremacy ensure that non-white people are not mistreated when that supremacy is maintained by the non-white people being functionally inferior?

I don't know the mechanics of how it can be done. But I suspect that a White person who chooses to practice racism is the most powerful creature on this planet. If that's true a White Supremacists has the power to do whatever he or she wishes in regaurd to non-white people. Some of those choices include producing Justice.

Quote:
How can white supremacists ensure that non-white people are not mistreated if they must mistreat them to be supreme?

When your Supreme you can do whatever you want. For a master it could be benificial to mistreat some subjects more or less than they mistreat others. This also helps the master at keeping his subjects "divided" amongst themselves. I.E. In-house slaves and Out-house slaves. Light-Skin vs. Dark Skin, India vs. Pakistan. Different methods for subjects. Yet all methods are a result of Masters Supremacy over his/her subjects.

I could be incorrect.

smallz
codebreaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: PM Tony Blair Reply with quote

1. "Tell the world why you're proud of America. Tell them, when the `Star-Spangled Banner' starts, Americans get to their feet - Hispanics, Irish, Italians, Central Europeans, East Europeans, Jews, Muslims, white, Asian, black, those who go back to the early settlers and those whose English is the same as some New York cab drivers I've dealt with, but whose sons and daughters could run for this Congress."

2. ...Just refering to people as "Black" or "White" is getting dangerously close to revealing the existence of a color classification system...

3. "Tell them why Americans, one and all, stand upright and respectful. Not because some state official told them to, but because whatever race, colour, class or creed they are, being American means being free. That's why they're proud."

4. "We are fighting for the inalienable right of humankind - black or white, Christian or not, Left, Right or a million different - to be free: free to raise a family in love and hope, free to earn a living and be rewarded by your efforts, free not to bend your knee to any man in fear, free to be you so long as being you does not impair the freedom of others."

5. This is why when you discuss racism with White people you gotta stay focused on why dark skinned people are mistreated for having dark skin.

6. "And I know it's hard on America, and in some small corner of this vast country, out in Nevada or Idaho or these places I've never been to but always wanted to go, I know out there there's a guy getting on with his life, perfectly happily, minding his own business, saying to you, the political leaders of this country, 'Why me? And why us? And why America?' And the only answer is, 'Because destiny put you in this place in history, in this moment in time, and the task is yours to do.'"

1. This reveals the duplicity of White Supremacists/Racists. They embed the truth of their thinking in the doubletalk. Who "gets to their feet"? White people and all the rest of us - Hispanics, Irish, Italians, Central Europeans, East Europeans, Jews Muslims, Asians and blacks (notice he didn't say Jack about so-called Africans). If the other named people are "white people" why was there the need to make the distinction? This was a message to the "real" white people that he knows precisely who they are. And he makes it appear to SOME of all the rest of us that at least they "ain't black." Confusion.

2. I do not see that the WS/R are trying to conceal the existence of a color classification system. Extant behavior based on the "threat of terror" focuses on color with the unfortunate "approval" of many confused non-white people.

3. "Upright and respectful" Now that is very interesting. Upright - strict adherence to moral principles. Respectful - marked by or showing respect or deference. Respect - high or special regard. Deference - respect of esteem due to a superior.
I suspect that THAT message was for the niggers. Be "proud" to be respectful of the WS/R. That is what it means for y'all niggers to be "Americans."

4. "Free to be you as long as it doesn't impair the freedom of others", i.e. impair the freedom of the WS/R to abuse and mistreat non-white people.

5. I try to stay clear from the dark-skinned differentiation. A person can be as white looking as white looking as can be and will still be CLASSIFIED by WS/R as NON-WHITE and treated accordingly. Far too many non-white people have been granted "honorary whiteship" and deliberately led to believe that somehow they were exempt from WS/R.

6. "Because destiny put you in this place in history, in this moment in time, and the task is yours to do." I see this is a serious message to the WS/R in America. It has been made clear that at "this moment in time" they are the most powerful of the powerful. They have been validated by the System and granted temporary "kingship." The "task" which is theirs "to do" is to take the lead in continuing to solidify the System of White Supremacy/Racism under the guise of "democracy." It is their turn to run the world and they appear to be doing it quite well and unchallenged to any great significance.

They have the balls to tell those niggers in the Ukraine that they don't like the "President" they chose in their "free and democratic election." That should tell all of us something.

codebreaker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: