HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Emotion and Logic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOnlyHunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Edward Williams Wrote: Quote:
I thhink a better question is what problem is being solved by having a discussion about the space between stimulus and response with white people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Am I the only person that can see what is going on here?

The problem being solved is to not give white people the response they're used to getting.When they get a certain response(EMOTION) they know the mistreatment,oppression is working. If they don't get what they're looking for,they have to retreat,find someone it will work on,run back to another white supremacist and talk down non white people to make themselves feel better.....What do you see going on around here?

A racist suspect calling him or herself TheOnlyHunter not telling white people what they can do to promote justice.
A white person can promote justice by treating non white people the same way they treat white people.I know this because of the reaction (EMOTION) I get from a non white person when I treat them the same way I treat a white person. It's very effective when a white person does this with a non white person, in front of another white person.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Quote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:
I thhink a better question is what problem is being solved by having a discussion about the space between stimulus and response with white people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

The problem being solved is to not give white people the response they're used to getting.When they get a certain response(EMOTION) they know the mistreatment,oppression is working. If they don't get what they're looking for,they have to retreat,find someone it will work on,run back to another white supremacist and talk down non white people to make themselves feel better.....What do you see going on around here?

A racist suspect calling him or herself TheOnlyHunter not telling white people what they can do to promote justice.
A white person can promote justice by treating non white people the same way they treat white people.I know this because of the reaction (EMOTION) I get from a non white person when I treat them the same way I treat a white person. It's very effective when a white person does this with a non white person, in front of another white person.

Thank you sir or madam. You can post your counter-racism experiment under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum so the non-white people can see what you are talking about. The non-white people will be able to observe your behavior, follow THE LOGIC of the experiment and where it leads, and also analyze the results of the experiment after you run it and post the data.

Because you, as a white person, will make more traction addressing the replacement of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice with other white people I expect your future experiments and other posts will address other white people directly. If your future experiments and posts to the WSP (Counter-Racism Work/Study Project) do not address other white people directly I can only suspect that you understand what it means to be a racist suspect.
TheOnlyHunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Quote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:

Thank you sir or madam. You can post your counter-racism experiment under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum so the non-white people can see what you are talking about. The non-white people will be able to observe your behavior, follow THE LOGIC of the experiment and where it leads, and also analyze the results of the experiment after you run it and post the data.

Because you, as a white person, will make more traction addressing the replacement of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice with other white people I expect your future experiments and other posts will address other white people directly. If your future experiments and posts to the WSP (Counter-Racism Work/Study Project) do not address other white people directly I can only suspect that you understand what it means to be a racist suspect.
I'm all for this except I've never done anything like this .I need help doing it.Who's going to help me? You know with running an experiment. I've never done anything like that. I need direction from someone who has.At least give some instructions. Or point me to a place on this site where I can learn how to go about this.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Quote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:

I'm all for this except I've never done anything like this .I need help doing it.Who's going to help me? You know with running an experiment. I've never done anything like that. I need direction from someone who has.At least give some instructions. Or point me to a place on this site where I can learn how to go about this.

No problem. You can post your counter-racism scientific experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum. You can find instructions for writing a scientific experiment in the Announcement: Let's Begin... and the The Scientific Method threads and also on the Detailed Sientific Method web page. You can also find examples of some experiments already posted under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:
This is the kind of conversation niggers are good at. Spend all day long thinking about something that ain't gonna help to solve any problems...and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) support niggers doing it.

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Can a conversation about emotion and logic help to solve problems?

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:
I thought so but I could be wrong....Isn't it true when a person gets the emotion he's looking for from another person,it confirms that what he set out to do is working?

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no' answer?

To answer your queston:

Quote:
....Isn't it true when a person gets the emotion he's looking for from another person,it confirms that what he set out to do is working?

I don't understand your question. Please clarify.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:
This is the kind of conversation niggers are good at. Spend all day long thinking about something that ain't gonna help to solve any problems...and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) support niggers doing it.

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:
I thought so but I could be wrong....Isn't it true when a person gets the emotion he's looking for from another person,it confirms that what he set out to do is working?

To answer your queston:

Quote:
....Isn't it true when a person gets the emotion he's looking for from another person,it confirms that what he set out to do is working?

Winston

I think you may be confusing my posts with posts of others.

The first quote you made is my post which can be found below and at this link and is a response to TheOnlyHunter's post.

Quote:

The next quote you've posted is from TheOnlyHunter which can be found below and at this link which has in it a response from a quote I wrote and a response from a quote you wrote.

Quote:

My reply to your question of:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Can be found below and at this link and it is a direct response to a post you made. The direct response is in reference to white people posting on a Work/Study Project about countering racism (white supremacy) and of all the suggestionms they can make to other white people about what they can say and/or do to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice...their first post is to jump into a discussion about the space between stimulis and response.

Edward Williams wrote:

Of all the constructive suggestions a white person can make to non-white people and what is more important to other white people to produce a SYSTEM of justice in any number of the 8,798 Posts (An average of 9.20 posts per day) under any number of the 863 Topics (An average of 0.90 Topics per day) on the Work/Study Project (WSP) non-white people have to ask themselves what Work is being done by the white people who post on the WSP.

Is it the work to produce justice or is it the work to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?

Cause it ain't no "in-between" when it comes to the bottom line.

I don't know, but you got a white person talking to you about it in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) where you, admittedly, are a victim of racism (white supremacy).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

To answer your queston:

Quote:

Winston

The first quote you made is my post which can be found below and at this link and is a response to TheOnlyHunter's post.

Quote:

The next quote you've posted is from TheOnlyHunter which can be found below and at this link which has in it a response from a quote I wrote and a response from a quote you wrote.

Quote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Can be found below and at this link and it is a direct response to a post you made. The direct response is in reference to white people posting on a Work/Study Project about countering racism (white supremacy) and of all the suggestionms they can make to other white people about what they can say and/or do to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice...their first post is to jump into a discussion about the space between stimulis and response.

Edward Williams wrote:

Of all the constructive suggestions a white person can make to non-white people and what is more important to other white people to produce a SYSTEM of justice in any number of the 8,798 Posts (An average of 9.20 posts per day) under any number of the 863 Topics (An average of 0.90 Topics per day) on the Work/Study Project (WSP) non-white people have to ask themselves what Work is being done by the white people who post on the WSP.

Is it the work to produce justice or is it the work to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?

I don't know, but you got a white person talking to you about it in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) where you, admittedly, are a victim of racism (white supremacy).

Is there something incorrect about that?

I think that exploring the idea/concept of there being a "space" or "gap" in-between stimulus (what happens to you) and response (what you choose to do as a result) is important because it helped my to better understand that this is where the process of FOLLOWING THE LOGIC should be used to help make the best possible choices.

The use of Logic to help the decision making process is something that I think would help a nigger who is intrested in de-niggerizing.

But, I could be incorrect.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

To answer your queston:

Quote:

Winston

Quote:

Quote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Edward Williams wrote:

I think that exploring the idea/concept of there being a "space" or "gap" in-between stimulus (what happens to you) and response (what you choose to do as a result) is important because it helped my to better understand that this is where the process of FOLLOWING THE LOGIC should be used to help make the best possible choices.

The use of Logic to help the decision making process is something that I think would help a nigger who is intrested in de-niggerizing.

Winston

Non-white people should talk to white people about anything they choose to talk to white people about.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

To answer your queston:

Quote:

Winston

Quote:

Quote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Edward Williams wrote:

Winston

Non-white people should talk to white people about anything they choose to talk to white people about.

I agree.

Because, according to logic and evidence, the people who classify themselves as white have proven to be the worlds smartest and most powerful people when it comes to controlling people they classify as non-white.

As a person who is still learning, and enjoys learning, I find it necessary to talk to them.

I can't think of any other people on this planet with more to offer when it comes to learning.

But I could be incorrect.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

To answer your queston:

Quote:

Winston

Quote:

Quote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Edward Williams wrote:

Winston

I agree.

Because, according to logic and evidence, the people who classify themselves as white have proven to be the worlds smartest and most powerful people when it comes to controlling people they classify as non-white.

As a person who is still learning, and enjoys learning, I find it necessary to talk to them.

I can't think of any other people on this planet with more to offer when it comes to learning.

Winston

Not that non-white people shouldn't talk to white people because non-white people should be talking to white people when they need to do it...but if a non-white person is talking to a white person about bubble gum wrappers, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), the non-white person, according to counter-racist logic, is being mistreated on the basis of color.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

I replied:

Quote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Ed Williams stated:

Quote:

To answer your queston:

Quote:

Winston

Quote:

Quote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Also, with that said,

Winston

Edward Williams wrote:

Winston

I agree.

Winston

Not that non-white people shouldn't talk to white people because non-white people should be talking to white people when they need to do it...but if a non-white person is talking to a white person about bubble gum wrappers, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), the non-white person, according to counter-racist logic, is being mistreated on the basis of color.

I agree.

No matter what a non white person says and/or does or is given the ability to do, while in a system of racsim/white supremacy, that non white person is subject to the racists/whtie supremacists.

Non-white people should be aware of this while talking to a racist suspect.

Winston
ladyz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am learning from this site; I love reading the viewpoints. And I understand the affects of being with a non-white person foolishly and how it could effect they system of white global domination and racism. It is very difficult for me to avoid being emotional; as I have been hurt deeply by white folk and they make no apologises for their behaviour or treatment so I know now how to think logical and only engage with them when I have to.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do emotions exist?

I am under the belief that emotions do not exist because people have different reactions to the same stimulus. People are most likely programmed by their environment to react in a certain way when a certain stimulus is applied. So controlling your emotions, in reality, is controlling your reaction to a certain stimulus not controlling an abstract thing like feelings.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
It is very difficult for me to avoid being emotional; as I have been hurt deeply by white folk and they make no apologises for their behaviour or treatment so I know now how to think logical and only engage with them when I have to.

Ladyz,

Can you have a "feeling" without expressing an emotion?

If so, what happens to your "feeling"?

Josh
ladyz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: to Josh Reply with quote

sorry about that Josh I forgot my password have so many accounts that I'm beginning to get confused. Anyway, yes I can have a 'feeling' without having an emotion; think I am learning that now, the only thing I suspect is my emotional side comes from being young and now experiencing the world whereas before, I have been sheltered and protected from many devices; what I learnt is how to not 'process' through internalisation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: