HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Don't Celebrate anything
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Wickett Fan wrote:
2. Does the process of conducting the rituals to mark specific events(which may include collective singing, dancing, eating foods specific to the ritual, performing re-inactments, speeches) also strenghthen bonds b/n members of extended clan?

According to compensatory counter-racist logic, which uses the "open-air" method, each individual person is a "clan" or "organization". The leader of that "clan" or "organization" is compensatory counter-racist logic. This means you only need to bond with yourself.

I realize N. Fuller is not big on "family"... a man can only be true to his own experience. However, his reasoning seems to be based on an overemphasis on pathology and dysfunction. How can I or anyone follow his logic if this is not how ones own family relates? How can anyone accept "you only need to bond with yourself" when this flies in the face of 200,000 years of human experience that tells us we need these bonds for survival? Why is "if we do not hang together, we will hang separately" incorrect, but [if we hang together, we will hang] correct?

Wickett Fan wrote:
3. If a clan is able to justify its existence and purpose as a tool to counter the destructive effects of WS, should all activities that strengthen the clan be encouraged?

Each individual person that is a victim of racism (white supremacy) is qualified to say and/or do whatever they deem necessary in response to racism (white supremacy) without being critiqued by another victim of racism (white supremacy). This is called VGQ. Meaning each individual non-white person has VGQ. The individual non-white person can encourage themselves if they see fit or discourage themselves as they see fit. They are their own "organization" or "clan".

I suspect you may have written your response in a place that makes it appear I wrote your response. I bolded your response and made it "dark red" for you so that you can easily identify it.

Please correct this.
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Wickett Fan wrote:
2. Does the process of conducting the rituals to mark specific events(which may include collective singing, dancing, eating foods specific to the ritual, performing re-inactments, speeches) also strenghthen bonds b/n members of extended clan?

According to compensatory counter-racist logic, which uses the "open-air" method, each individual person is a "clan" or "organization". The leader of that "clan" or "organization" is compensatory counter-racist logic. This means you only need to bond with yourself.

I realize N. Fuller is not big on "family"... a man can only be true to his own experience. However, his reasoning seems to be based on an overemphasis on pathology and dysfunction. How can I or anyone follow his logic if this is not how ones own family relates? How can anyone accept "you only need to bond with yourself" when this flies in the face of 200,000 years of human experience that tells us we need these bonds for survival? Why is "if we do not hang together, we will hang separately" incorrect, but [if we hang together, we will hang] correct?

Wickett Fan wrote:
3. If a clan is able to justify its existence and purpose as a tool to counter the destructive effects of WS, should all activities that strengthen the clan be encouraged?

Edward Williams wrote:
Each individual person that is a victim of racism (white supremacy) is qualified to say and/or do whatever they deem necessary in response to racism (white supremacy) without being critiqued by another victim of racism (white supremacy). This is called VGQ. Meaning each individual non-white person has VGQ. The individual non-white person can encourage themselves if they see fit or discourage themselves as they see fit. They are their own "organization" or "clan".

VG, I wonder if N. Fuller formulated this "anti-organization" for non-whites idea under the influence of the destruction he observed in the 60s and 70s of Black organizations due "infighting"? Would he write the same way today if he knew this reflected an organized canpaign by WS called COINTELPRO? Seems to me non-whites should decentralize their organizations and increase bonds of family /clan to minimize infiltration rather than reject the idea of organization.
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Wickett Fan wrote:

I realize N. Fuller is not big on "family"... a man can only be true to his own experience. However, his reasoning seems to be based on an overemphasis on pathology and dysfunction. How can I or anyone follow his logic if this is not how ones own family relates?

That is a question you should ask Neely Fuller.

Wickett Fan wrote:
How can anyone accept "you only need to bond with yourself" when this flies in the face of 200,000 years of human experience that tells us we need these bonds for survival?

I don't understand the question.

Wickett Fan wrote:
Why is "if we do not hang together, we will hang separately" incorrect, but [if we hang together, we will hang] correct?

I don't know if that is correct or incorrect.

Wickett Fan wrote:

Edward Williams wrote:

Wickett Fan wrote:
VG, I wonder if N. Fuller formulated this "anti-organization" for non-whites idea under the influence of the destruction he observed in the 60s and 70s of Black organizations due "infighting"?

Wickett Fan wrote:
Would he write the same way today if he knew this reflected an organized canpaign by WS called COINTELPRO?

Wickett Fan wrote:
Seems to me non-whites should decentralize their organizations and increase bonds of family /clan to minimize infiltration rather than reject the idea of organization.

I'd like to make a suggestion if I may...

Focus on THE LOGIC (compensatory counter-racist logic) not the person.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it depends on what holidays you are observing. Somethings should be celebrated and others shouldn't. For example, I don't celebrate Christmas because I know Christmas is day to celebrate the continuation of white supremacy. There is no credible evidence that Jesus was born on the 25th of December. Christmas along with Halloween are both pagan ritualistic holidays, mostly used for white corporate capitalistic gains.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
I think it depends on what holidays you are observing. Somethings should be celebrated and others shouldn't. For example, I don't celebrate Christmas because I know Christmas is day to celebrate the continuation of white supremacy. There is no credible evidence that Jesus was born on the 25th of December. Christmas along with Halloween are both pagan ritualistic holidays, mostly used for white corporate capitalistic gains.

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the celebration of anything is the celebration of "the continuation of white supremacy".
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the celebration of anything is the celebration of "the continuation of white supremacy".

...Which is a logical explanation of what NOT TO DO while subject to constant mistreatment on the basis of color.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

KABOOOOOM!

Even I got that one.

For those who didn't, come with me while we visit the "virtual prison".

VIRTUAL PRISON:

Now, for the duration of this tour, remember that the prisoners were never charged or convicted of ANYTHING. They don't know why they are in the prison. Matter of fact, to make a long story short, THEY WERE BORN IN THE PRISON.

Let me repeat that for the "hard of hearing":

THE INMATES WERE BORN IN THE PRISON.

Got it?

good.

Now, every July 22 inmate #157453289-76, wants to have a "celebration".

Why?

Because 33 years ago on that date, he was born,

IN THE PRISON!

Do I need to continue?

Josh

Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:

KABOOOOOM!

Even I got that one.

For those who didn't, come with me while we visit the "virtual prison".

VIRTUAL PRISON:

Now, for the duration of this tour, remember that the prisoners were never charged or convicted of ANYTHING. They don't know why they are in the prison. Matter of fact, to make a long story short, THEY WERE BORN IN THE PRISON.

Let me repeat that for the "hard of hearing":

THE INMATES WERE BORN IN THE PRISON.

Got it?

good.

Now, every July 22 inmate #157453289-76, wants to have a "celebration".

Why?

Because 33 years ago on that date, he was born,

IN THE PRISON!

Do I need to continue?

Josh

No sir.

White Supremacy exits. But it shouldn't because Justice is better than Racism.

Winston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: