HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

CLOUDSONG
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

I've spent some time reading, and re-reading some of the contributions of a person named "cloudsong" who's gone on record as classifying themselves as white....

I suspect Cloudsong is hanging around victims in order to either directly or indirectly look for weaknesses in their strategy or technique that either she or another Racist-Suspect will be able to exploit either now or at some time in the future.

To me, the most dangerous Racist Suspects are the ones who insist on being in close proximity to victims of racsim without using counter-racist logic or counter-racist language.

Don't be fooled.

But keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
I've spent some time reading, and re-reading some of the contributions of a person named "cloudsong" who's gone on record as classifying themselves as white....

I suspect Cloudsong is hanging around victims in order to either directly or indirectly look for weaknesses in their strategy or technique that either she or another Racist-Suspect will be able to exploit either now or at some time in the future.

To me, the most dangerous Racist Suspects are the ones who insist on being in close proximity to victims of racsim without using counter-racist logic or counter-racist language.

Don't be fooled.

But keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

smallz

The phenomenon is interesting...but the person isn't. Listen carefully to this clip of cloudsong speaking with Nelly Fuller Jr. The obvious thing that is said is that she'd like to be with a non-white male sexually. But listen past that...listen to where she admits the best approach for her in replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice is for her to talk with white people and she says why. Now cloudsong says she didn't mean that she would have sexual intercourse with a non-white male because she is married to a white male...but she was married to a white male when she made the statement in the audio.

...and yet she still hangs around non-white people talking to non-white people asking non-white people questions about how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...ask yourself why.

Cloudsong and Neely Fuller Jr.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a good example of how a white person practices decit via the use of language, check out this Racist Suspect post on a Counter-Racist work/study project.

Example

Follow the logic.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
I've spent some time reading, and re-reading some of the contributions of a person named "cloudsong" who's gone on record as classifying themselves as white....

I suspect Cloudsong is hanging around victims in order to either directly or indirectly look for weaknesses in their strategy or technique that either she or another Racist-Suspect will be able to exploit either now or at some time in the future.

To me, the most dangerous Racist Suspects are the ones who insist on being in close proximity to victims of racsim without using counter-racist logic or counter-racist language.

Don't be fooled.

But keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

smallz

The phenomenon is interesting...but the person isn't. Listen carefully to this clip of cloudsong speaking with Nelly Fuller Jr. The obvious thing that is said is that she'd like to be with a non-white male sexually. But listen past that...listen to where she admits the best approach for her in replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice is for her to talk with white people and she says why. Now cloudsong says she didn't mean that she would have sexual intercourse with a non-white male because she is married to a white male...but she was married to a white male when she made the statement in the audio.

...and yet she still hangs around non-white people talking to non-white people asking non-white people questions about how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...ask yourself why.

Cloudsong and Neely Fuller Jr.


I'd like to add this,

As a victim of racism I can't make this charge stick, but to me, the act of a white person having sexual intercourse or sexual play is one of the most vicious act of racism/white supremacy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a nigger too. And right now their are quite a few attractive white women I wouldn't mind taking advantage of me sexually, BUT NOT UNTIL we Replace White Supremacy with Justice: Guaranteeing NO PERSON is mistreated, and the person who needs help them most gets the most help.

After that's done, "it's all good".

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

...and yet she still hangs around non-white people talking to non-white people asking non-white people questions about how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...ask yourself why.


How do you know she "hangs around non-White people"?

All you know is she used to type onto this site and code.net and visit a few Fuller lectures.

For all you know her friends and neighbors are mostly White race people.

It always seemed to me like cloudsong had a need to get attention from blacks as a "do gooding White woman". She wanted to be seen as an ally of blacks and a morally outraged critic of other White people.

And yet I don't think I ever read a response to her posts where anybody agreed with her or liked her.

Everyone was critical or hostile to her for any number of reasons no matter how much she tried to be liked and no matter how much she "reverse uncle tommed it" to various posters.

She still got smacked around.

I suspect that when she gives opinions similar to the one's she posted here to White people they simply roll their eyes and dismiss her and this makes her feel like the object of their contempt.

But then she would come here and code.net and get rejected again by non-White people.

I think she liked being the White Woman getting attention from non-White males, even if it was negative.

I wonder what her White husband thinks about her and her racial views.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
I've spent some time reading, and re-reading some of the contributions of a person named "cloudsong" who's gone on record as classifying themselves as white....

I suspect Cloudsong is hanging around victims in order to either directly or indirectly look for weaknesses in their strategy or technique that either she or another Racist-Suspect will be able to exploit either now or at some time in the future.

To me, the most dangerous Racist Suspects are the ones who insist on being in close proximity to victims of racsim without using counter-racist logic or counter-racist language.

smallz


You imply cloudsong was "dangerous". Why would you fear cloudsong as a threat?

A waste of time - yes, a bore - yes.

A "dangerous racist suspect"? - No

What could she possibly do to you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:

Quote:
But then she would come here and code.net and get rejected again by non-White people.

I think she liked being the White Woman getting attention from non-White males, even if it was negative



So why are you here Observer?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect The Observer is a Racit/White Supremacist. But I could be incorrect.

I suspect this because "Observing" is an effective Racist Strategy. Particularly when help is needed and not given to the people who need it the most.

Observer, your time on this WSP is almost up.

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Quote:
But then she would come here and code.net and get rejected again by non-White people.

I think she liked being the White Woman getting attention from non-White males, even if it was negative



So why are you here Observer?

Josh


I came here originally through a link on code.net. I came here because of that. But I don't like this board. I only came back because you got your boy John Bilal to ban me from The code.net because you lost every argument to me on that site and you wanted me removed because code.net is your personal sanctuary. It's a place you go to to engage in your own special escape from reality.

My presence there was a threat to you. Apparently I was like a thief in the night, a home invasion nightmare that plagued your mind.

Why don't you get Bilal to allow me back on that site so I can share my wisdom with you?

You enjoy being schooled don't you Josh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
I suspect The Observer is a Racit/White Supremacist. But I could be incorrect.


You suspect that of nearly everbody whose opinions you can't handle. Because you're a nervous sissy.

Quote:
I suspect this because "Observing" is an effective Racist Strategy. Particularly when help is needed and not given to the people who need it the most.

Observer, your time on this WSP is almost up.

Winston.


What is WSP and who gave you the clock?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

...and yet she still hangs around non-white people talking to non-white people asking non-white people questions about how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...ask yourself why.


How do you know she "hangs around non-White people"?

All you know is she used to type onto this site and code.net and visit a few Fuller lectures.

For all you know her friends and neighbors are mostly White race people.

It always seemed to me like cloudsong had a need to get attention from blacks as a "do gooding White woman". She wanted to be seen as an ally of blacks and a morally outraged critic of other White people.

And yet I don't think I ever read a response to her posts where anybody agreed with her or liked her.

Everyone was critical or hostile to her for any number of reasons no matter how much she tried to be liked and no matter how much she "reverse uncle tommed it" to various posters.

She still got smacked around.

I suspect that when she gives opinions similar to the one's she posted here to White people they simply roll their eyes and dismiss her and this makes her feel like the object of their contempt.

But then she would come here and code.net and get rejected again by non-White people.

I think she liked being the White Woman getting attention from non-White males, even if it was negative.

I wonder what her White husband thinks about her and her racial views.

When I say "hang around non-white people" I'm talking about her doing what you're doing right here right now by talking to me.

This is not a debate room...discussion board...way to meet new males or females for whatever reason. This is a Work/Study Project for producing a thing called justice to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). People are either gonna hafta make suggestions of how to do that in the format outlind in the Annoucements of each forum or your posts will be deleted.

No arguements...no "back and forth"...just suggestions on how to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice and continue to refine those suggestions by answering questions presented to you about THE LOGIC of your suggestion or you can find somewhere else to post.

This is what the focus of this thread should be...justice. Not cloudsong.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

...and yet she still hangs around non-white people talking to non-white people asking non-white people questions about how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...ask yourself why.


How do you know she "hangs around non-White people"?

All you know is she used to type onto this site and code.net and visit a few Fuller lectures.

For all you know her friends and neighbors are mostly White race people.

It always seemed to me like cloudsong had a need to get attention from blacks as a "do gooding White woman". She wanted to be seen as an ally of blacks and a morally outraged critic of other White people.

And yet I don't think I ever read a response to her posts where anybody agreed with her or liked her.

Everyone was critical or hostile to her for any number of reasons no matter how much she tried to be liked and no matter how much she "reverse uncle tommed it" to various posters.

She still got smacked around.

I suspect that when she gives opinions similar to the one's she posted here to White people they simply roll their eyes and dismiss her and this makes her feel like the object of their contempt.

But then she would come here and code.net and get rejected again by non-White people.

I think she liked being the White Woman getting attention from non-White males, even if it was negative.

I wonder what her White husband thinks about her and her racial views.

When I say "hang around non-white people" I'm talking about her doing what you're doing right here right now by talking to me.

This is not a debate room...discussion board...way to meet new males or females for whatever reason. This is a Work/Study Project for producing a thing called justice in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). People are either gonna hafta make suggestions of how to do that in the format outlind in the Annoucements of each forum or your posts will be deleted.

No arguements...no "back and forth"...just suggestions on how to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice and continue to refine those suggestions by answering questions presented to you about THE LOGIC of your suggestion or you can find somewhere else to post.

This is what the focus of this thread should be...justice. Not cloudsong.


Exactly.

In coming up with ways of trying to gurantee no person is mistreated and gaurentee that the person who needs help the most gets the most help, you will also have to come up with ways of nuetrilizing the efforts of White Supremacits against you and other non-white people at the same time.

The effect of a white person talking to non white people about Race, Racsim, or how to Replace white supremacy with Justice is NOT a very efficient way to go about Replacing White Supremacy with Justice since the victims of Racism/White Supremacy have no where near the the ability or power of the White Supremacists themselves.

That's Kindergarden mathmatics.

To illustrate:

When an adult has a problem with a child, should that adult consult with the child or the childs parents?

The answer is simple.

Since under the system of Racsim/White Supremacy White people are the only people allowed to function as adults anyway, they should seek out other adults to discuss possible solutions to problems with their children.

I.E. Me and all the other non white people on the planet.

So with that said, any white person who's got a bag full of ideas on how to Replace White Supremacy with Justice, this aint the place to be.....

You need to be talking to white people.

Becaue of if I or the WSP could help you with that, we'd be out of business by now...

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:


Exactly.

In coming up with ways of trying to gurantee no person is mistreated and gaurentee that the person who needs help the most gets the most help, you will also have to come up with ways of nuetrilizing the efforts of White Supremacits against you and other non-white people at the same time.

The effect of a white person talking to non white people about Race, Racsim, or how to Replace white supremacy with Justice is NOT a very efficient way to go about Replacing White Supremacy with Justice since the victims of Racism/White Supremacy have no where near the the ability or power of the White Supremacists themselves.

That's Kindergarden mathmatics.

To illustrate:

When an adult has a problem with a child, should that adult consult with the child or the childs parents?

The answer is simple.

Since under the system of Racsim/White Supremacy White people are the only people allowed to function as adults anyway, they should seek out other adults to discuss possible solutions to problems with their children.

I.E. Me and all the other non white people on the planet.

So with that said, any white person who's got a bag full of ideas on how to Replace White Supremacy with Justice, this aint the place to be.....

You need to be talking to white people.

Becaue of if I or the WSP could help you with that, we'd be out of business by now...

Winston.


I think your FEAR of White people and most of all your deep seated anxieties and racial envy causes you to overestimate the power of White people.

No don't the White race is superior to blacks in genius, beauty, wealth, power, achievements and contributions to world history. That is clear and undeniable.

But they are not all powerful, they have not found a way to stop black savages from committing atrocities against White people.

So why would a NIGGER in a system of White racial superiority expect White folks to rescue you as a nigger when White folks can't save their own.

They can't Replace black Savagery with justice, so how could they replace White supremacy with justice.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

^^^ White folks can't seem to stop this injustice against White people.

When they can stop it y'all should call them on your cell phones and beg for some help with that White supremacy issue.

Until that time comes you NIGGERS need to STFU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:


Exactly.

In coming up with ways of trying to gurantee no person is mistreated and gaurentee that the person who needs help the most gets the most help, you will also have to come up with ways of nuetrilizing the efforts of White Supremacits against you and other non-white people at the same time.

The effect of a white person talking to non white people about Race, Racsim, or how to Replace white supremacy with Justice is NOT a very efficient way to go about Replacing White Supremacy with Justice since the victims of Racism/White Supremacy have no where near the the ability or power of the White Supremacists themselves.

That's Kindergarden mathmatics.

To illustrate:

When an adult has a problem with a child, should that adult consult with the child or the childs parents?

The answer is simple.

Since under the system of Racsim/White Supremacy White people are the only people allowed to function as adults anyway, they should seek out other adults to discuss possible solutions to problems with their children.

I.E. Me and all the other non white people on the planet.

So with that said, any white person who's got a bag full of ideas on how to Replace White Supremacy with Justice, this aint the place to be.....

You need to be talking to white people.

Becaue of if I or the WSP could help you with that, we'd be out of business by now...

Winston.


I think your FEAR of White people and most of all your deep seated anxieties and racial envy causes you to overestimate the power of White people.

No don't the White race is superior to blacks in genius, beauty, wealth, power, achievements and contributions to world history. That is clear and undeniable.

But they are not all powerful, they have not found a way to stop black savages from committing atrocities against White people.

So why would a NIGGER in a system of White racial superiority expect White folks to rescue you as a nigger when White folks can't save their own.

They can't Replace black Savagery with justice, so how could they replace White supremacy with justice.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

^^^ White folks can't seem to stop this injustice against White people.

When they can stop it y'all should call them on your cell phones and beg for some help with that White supremacy issue.

Until that time comes you NIGGERS need to STFU.

The Observer,

Are you a white person?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: CLOUDSONG Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

The Observer,

Are you a white person?


No.

Why do you ask?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations