HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Greetings counter-racist scientists. Let's go to work.

Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?

Good question. Thanks for providing somewhere I could start posting to see how much of this concept I am overstanding. During the last few weeks of reading the counter-racist writings on this board, parts of The Compensatory Concept/Code/System has struck me as absolutist and binary. Its either a state of Racism (White Supremacy) or Justice; Whites are Smart, non-whites are un-smart; Non-Whites have no control, or autonomy in their lives as Whites have controlling power in the system of Racism (White Supremacy).

Is the counter-racist logic as simple as the answer to the question: Are you pregnant?

But it seems there are some unstated subtleties here, as in the thread, "All's FAIR (White) & Love IS War: Deadly Playa Hatin'??", Edward Williams wrote:

Quote:
The production of justice will eliminate the existence of racism (white supremacy). How? Because in a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most gets the most help you can't have people being mistreated on the basis of color.

The production of justice is a whole lot more work than just eliminating the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). The elimination of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is only a small part of the entire scope of producing a SYSTEM of justice. When I say this to people they usually, not having a keen understanding of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) functions in all areas of people activity...see the job as a bigger job to prduce a SYSTEM of justice...and that is because it is bigger.

Please can you tell me how certain it is that under a system of justice, "it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most gets the most help you can't have people being mistreated on the basis of color"?

Are you then saying that there is a step-by-step process in moving from a system of Racism (White Supremacy) to a system of Justice? For me it comes down to defining supreme. If Whites have Supreme Power, does that mean non-white counter-racists can't be winning any skirmishes, establishing any 'beach-heads'?

Are we involved in a process of Replacing Racism (White Supremacy) with Justice or is it gonna happen in the space of a heart-beat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Simple answer:

By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help. I have concluded that if I, and a significant number of Non-white people, act, and speak in ways that promote Justice IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war, all of the institutions currently existing/created by the White Supremacists (Racists) will either NOT EXIST, or function to promote justice and correctness.

I have also concluded that replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice will be the direct result of following the LOGICAL steps for replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice. These steps involve speaking and acting, (saying and doing). Neely Fuller Jr. has written some suggestions in the United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy), but you are also currently posting on a whole website which to the best of my understand is dedicated to creating, refining, and discussing strategies and techniques that V.O.R.s can use in every area of people activity to counter Racism (White Supremacy).

Now as I have heard Neely Fuller Jr. and other Counter Racist scientist state, JUSTICE is simply a CONCEPT. JUSTICE does not exist anywhere in the KNOWN UNIVERSE but we should be trying to produce Justice (as it is here defined) because a system of Justice would be better than the current system of White Supremacy (Racism).

By the way, LOGICALLY we can not know we have a system of Justice until we are IN a system of Justice. We know we are in a system of Justice when NO person is mistreated, and the person that needs the MOST help, gets the MOST help. According to the evidence that has not happened, and the Racist (White Supremacist) are STILL SUPREME over the Non-white people of this planet.

TILL THEN KEEP WORKING!
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

mel wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Simple answer:

By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help. I have concluded that if I, and a significant number of Non-white people, act, and speak in ways that promote Justice IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war, all of the institutions currently existing/created by the White Supremacists (Racists) will either NOT EXIST, or function to promote justice and correctness.

I have also concluded that replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice will be the direct result of following the LOGICAL steps for replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice. These steps involve speaking and acting, (saying and doing). Neely Fuller Jr. has written some suggestions in the United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy), but you are also currently posting on a whole website which to the best of my understand is dedicated to creating, refining, and discussing strategies and techniques that V.O.R.s can use in every area of people activity to counter Racism (White Supremacy).

Now as I have heard Neely Fuller Jr. and other Counter Racist scientist state, JUSTICE is simply a CONCEPT. JUSTICE does not exist anywhere in the KNOWN UNIVERSE but we should be trying to produce Justice (as it is here defined) because a system of Justice would be better than the current system of White Supremacy (Racism).

By the way, LOGICALLY we can not know we have a system of Justice until we are IN a system of Justice. We know we are in a system of Justice when NO person is mistreated, and the person that needs the MOST help, gets the MOST help. According to the evidence that has not happened, and the Racist (White Supremacist) are STILL SUPREME over the Non-white people of this planet.

TILL THEN KEEP WORKING!


"By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help."

Is that's all we have to do? What is considered mistreatment and how do you guarantee that no one is mistreated?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
mel wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Simple answer:

By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help. I have concluded that if I, and a significant number of Non-white people, act, and speak in ways that promote Justice IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war, all of the institutions currently existing/created by the White Supremacists (Racists) will either NOT EXIST, or function to promote justice and correctness.

I have also concluded that replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice will be the direct result of following the LOGICAL steps for replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice. These steps involve speaking and acting, (saying and doing). Neely Fuller Jr. has written some suggestions in the United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy), but you are also currently posting on a whole website which to the best of my understand is dedicated to creating, refining, and discussing strategies and techniques that V.O.R.s can use in every area of people activity to counter Racism (White Supremacy).

Now as I have heard Neely Fuller Jr. and other Counter Racist scientist state, JUSTICE is simply a CONCEPT. JUSTICE does not exist anywhere in the KNOWN UNIVERSE but we should be trying to produce Justice (as it is here defined) because a system of Justice would be better than the current system of White Supremacy (Racism).

By the way, LOGICALLY we can not know we have a system of Justice until we are IN a system of Justice. We know we are in a system of Justice when NO person is mistreated, and the person that needs the MOST help, gets the MOST help. According to the evidence that has not happened, and the Racist (White Supremacist) are STILL SUPREME over the Non-white people of this planet.

TILL THEN KEEP WORKING!


"By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help."

Is that's all we have to do? What is considered mistreatment and how do you guarantee that no one is mistreated?

YOU guarantee no person is mistreated by YOU stop mistreating people. YOU guarantee that YOU help the person who needs help the most by YOU doing so. It all starts with YOU and YOU are on your own doing it because under this SYSTEM of injustice YOU can't count on anyone else. All niggers are unreliable.

The question is can YOU guarantee that YOU can do this as a victim of racism (white supremacy)? If not, YOU are going to have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while in the process of guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help. And by doing so YOU will.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

mel wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Simple answer:

By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help. I have concluded that if I, and a significant number of Non-white people, act, and speak in ways that promote Justice IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war, all of the institutions currently existing/created by the White Supremacists (Racists) will either NOT EXIST, or function to promote justice and correctness.

I have also concluded that replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice will be the direct result of following the LOGICAL steps for replacing White Supremacy (Racism) with Justice. These steps involve speaking and acting, (saying and doing). Neely Fuller Jr. has written some suggestions in the United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy), but you are also currently posting on a whole website which to the best of my understand is dedicated to creating, refining, and discussing strategies and techniques that V.O.R.s can use in every area of people activity to counter Racism (White Supremacy).

Now as I have heard Neely Fuller Jr. and other Counter Racist scientist state, JUSTICE is simply a CONCEPT. JUSTICE does not exist anywhere in the KNOWN UNIVERSE but we should be trying to produce Justice (as it is here defined) because a system of Justice would be better than the current system of White Supremacy (Racism).

By the way, LOGICALLY we can not know we have a system of Justice until we are IN a system of Justice. We know we are in a system of Justice when NO person is mistreated, and the person that needs the MOST help, gets the MOST help. According to the evidence that has not happened, and the Racist (White Supremacist) are STILL SUPREME over the Non-white people of this planet.

TILL THEN KEEP WORKING!

On p.99 of The United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy) Neely Fuller Jr. states that, "Laws are made and unmade. Laws are sometimes promoted, sometimes opposed, and somtimes ignored. Justice however, is "constant"".

Is this a way of calling the system of racism (white supremacy) a non-law or unlawful because it promotes injustice?

Edward Williams wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
mel wrote:

"By thinking, acting, and speaking in such a way that Justice is produced. Justice meaning; guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help."

Is that's all we have to do? What is considered mistreatment and how do you guarantee that no one is mistreated?

YOU guarantee no person is mistreated by YOU stop mistreating people. YOU guarantee that YOU help the person who needs help the most by YOU doing so. It all starts with YOU and YOU are on your own doing it because under this SYSTEM of injustice YOU can't count on anyone else. All niggers are unreliable.

The question is can YOU guarantee that YOU can do this as a victim of racism (white supremacy)? If not, YOU are going to have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while in the process of guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help. And by doing so YOU will.

I can't comprehend THE LOGIC of talking about unreliable niggers guaranteeing anything. I think that in the process of trying to treat people well and give the most help to those who need the most help, a VOR can start to get rid of the system of racism (white supremacy).

But I could be incorrect.
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Auditor,

What do you mean by "...Since these 9 areas of people activity is institutionalized..."?

What exactly is an "institution"?

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Auditor,

What do you mean by "...Since these 9 areas of people activity is institutionalized..."?

What exactly is an "institution"?

Winston


When I say institution I mean like the educational system, political system, the criminal justice system/legal system, etc.

An institution is something set up or an establishment.

Labor is area of people activity dominated by the white supremacist, they have what is known as the Labor Department.

War is an area of people activity and the white supremacist have what is known as the Pentagon.

Law is area of people activity and the white supremacist have what is known as the Department of Justice.

These are institutions housed in actual buildings, many head quartered in D.C. , the Northern Viginia and Maryland areas of the country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Dark Switch Wrote:
Quote:

On p.99 of The United Compensatory Code System Concept (A Textbook Workbook For Victims Of Racism White Supremacy) Neely Fuller Jr. states that, "Laws are made and unmade. Laws are sometimes promoted, sometimes opposed, and sometimes ignored. Justice however, is "constant"".

Is this a way of calling the system of racism (white supremacy) a non-law or unlawful because it promotes injustice?


I don't know.

But I would say that Racism/White Supremacy is unlawful because it is the supreme promoter of IN-justice.

Counter-Racist Logic is measured against what SHOULD-BE.

So, according to Counter-Racist Logic Justice is Logical since it has already been concluded that Justice is what SHOULD BE, thereby, logically speaking, making IN-Justice Ill-Logical

I suspect that, Racist Logic is measured only by the effects the system of racism/white supremacy has on its victims. Meaning, Racism Logic is measured by what currently is.

According to Racist-Logic, and based on mountains of evidence it appears that the Racists/White Supremacists have concluded that IN-Justice is what SHOULD BE. Thereby, Logically speaking, making the practice of In-Justice Logical.

The collective commitment to Racist-Logic by the people who classify themselves as White, who so choose to do so, and the collective commitment of NON-commintment to a Logic that produces Justice by the people classified as Non-White, is ultimately manifested in the existence of the system of racism/White supremacy itself.

***(How else could one logically explain there being NO RECORD of a White Person being found guilty of practicing Racism/White Supremacy by other White People??? ...Unless I've been misinformed.)


Therefore, in an effort to counter-racism/white supremacy, I take the position that JUSTICE in better than NON-Justice and therefore also better than racism/white supremacy; THE most powerful expression of NON-Justice this World has ever seen.

Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

Keep in mind that I could be incorrect.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: How do we replace Racism/white supremacy with justice? Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
According to the code, the white supremacist dominate non-white people in all 9 areas of people activity. Since these 9 areas of people activity is instutionalized under white supremacy, who do we replace these institutions with institutions based of justice?


Auditor,

What do you mean by "...Since these 9 areas of people activity is institutionalized..."?

What exactly is an "institution"?

Winston




When I say institution I mean like the educational system, political system, the criminal justice system/legal system, etc.

An institution is something set up or an establishment.

Labor is area of people activity dominated by the white supremacist, they have what is known as the Labor Department.

War is an area of people activity and the white supremacist have what is known as the Pentagon.

Law is area of people activity and the white supremacist have what is known as the Department of Justice.

These are institutions housed in actual buildings, many head quartered in D.C. , the Northern Viginia and Maryland areas of the country.


Your description of an "institution" sounds like a description of an individual person to me.

But I could be incorrect.

The reson I stay away from using the "institutional approach" is because it is not effective in identifying who is doing somethng that they shouldn't.

For example:

"The Man", "The System", "The Gub-ment", "America", are all katchy terms many people use to describe a system of In-justice, but all-in-all they are not effective when it comes to finding out exactly WHO is guilty of doing something that they should not have.

I would expect specifics like, Name, Phone Number, Email, Home Address, etc, etc...

I have found it extremly helpful to be as broad as you can while at the same time being as specific as you can in my application of problem solving.

I have found "generalities" without "specifics" to be a circular function when in the process of attempting to solve a problem.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aza



Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Posts: 27
Location: Philadelphia by way of DC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: replacing white supremacy with justice Reply with quote

It is my belief that the system of white supremacy will eventually destroy it self because all systems eventually fail. When that does occur will non-white people re-invent the system that is currently in place, one of injustice. Has a system of justice ever existed?
_________________
"A woman carries the earth in her womb. How can anything else lead"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: replacing white supremacy with justice Reply with quote

aza wrote:
It is my belief that the system of white supremacy will eventually destroy it self because all systems eventually fail. When that does occur will non-white people re-invent the system that is currently in place, one of injustice. Has a system of justice ever existed?

Aza, Welcome.

To my knowledge there has never been a SYSTEM of justice in existence in any universe. I have only been on this planet for 44 years as far as I know. There has never existed a SYSTEM of justice in this universe since I have been here.

Everything comes down to saying and doing. If we need not say anything nor do anything to replace the current SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice what is the reason for existence at all? I ask this question frequently and have made it part of my signature on the WSP (Work/Study Project).

If we are not to replace the current SYSTEM of injustice with a SYSTEM of justice I reason that the only purpose for non-white people is to serve the racists (white supremacists). There really is no in-between. Help the people who mistreat you on the basis of color to keep mistreating you on the basis of color.

Is that your purpose in this universe?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations