HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:


I need to regroup.


I agree.

wolfe
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.

Just for clarification, because I'm so retarded, please pick the category below which has the most number of people in it:

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2?
I think I mis-interrupted your post... but I see your point.

But keeping in line with your title... I say it is SEX

No Karim, you didn't answer the question. Please pick which category has the most number of people in it. I'll repost it here for your convenience.

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2 in this universe?
I SEE YOUR POINT... but I suspect more people are reacting and is practicing white supremacy/racism than sex...

Karim wrote:
I mean't sex is greater/more powerful than white supremacy/racism...


I suspect you took the word GREATER and ran with it.

SEX is what motivate people classified as white who practice racism/white supremacy.

Damn does it take this long for me to get my point across...

I need to regroup.

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2 in this universe?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

non-white person wrote:
Keep talking....please, just don't talk to me.
For the sake of minimizing conflict between non-white people I suspect this said non-white person don't address ME as well.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ausar



Joined: 18 Sep 2004
Posts: 17
Location: Northern, VA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.



Hmmmm... Interesting
Peace Virtual_God

Perhap Karim is saying that sex is greater and or equal to white supremacy where sex can never be less than white supremacy but either equal to or greater. Lets substitute the words with letters then place in mathematical form; lets say "a"=sex and "b"=white supremacy. So in the equation as stated "a" can never be less than "b" but equal to or greater than "b".

To translate white supreamist use sex which is one of the nine areas of people activities to mistreat nonwhite people by confusing nonwhite people by having sex with nonwhite people ;however, at the same time mistreat nonwhite people on the basis that they are nonwhite.

Sex is a tool for white supreamist to use to mistreat nonwhite people on the basis of color.

Sex is a creative energy which is also greater than white supreamcy. From the subatommic material to the formation of planets..

What do you think?

Hetep!
_________________
Ancient Future: Descendences Of the Beings Of the Khemu-Luxons. Differentiated to Space-Time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of you have seen the movie Friday After Next, there is great line in that film from one of my favorite Characters named "Money Mike".

Money Mike is a "pimp" by the way...

The quote goes like this:

"You can lead a Ho' to water playa, but you can't make her think...."

Following The Logic is something niggers gotta decide to do on their own.

But hey, I could be incorrect.

Wolfe.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.



Hmmmm... Interesting
Peace Virtual_God

Perhap Karim is saying that sex is greater and or equal to white supremacy where sex can never be less than white supremacy but either equal to or greater. Lets substitute the words with letters then place in mathematical form; lets say "a"=sex and "b"=white supremacy. So in the equation as stated "a" can never be less than "b" but equal to or greater than "b".

To translate white supreamist use sex which is one of the nine areas of people activities to mistreat nonwhite people by confusing nonwhite people by having sex with nonwhite people ;however, at the same time mistreat nonwhite people on the basis that they are nonwhite.

Sex is a tool for white supreamist to use to mistreat nonwhite people on the basis of color.

Sex is a creative energy which is also greater than white supreamcy. From the subatommic material to the formation of planets..

What do you think?

Hetep!

Ausar,

I'm glad you asked.

Do you think SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY?

Do you think SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

Thank you sir. But now I'm confused. Since Category 2 has more people in it...

How do you measure SEX as being grater than WHITE SUPREMACY if there are more white people + non-white people + white supremacists (racists) than there are people having sexual intercourse?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

Thank you sir. But now I'm confused. Since Category 2 has more people in it...

How do you measure SEX as being grater than WHITE SUPREMACY if there are more white people + non-white people + white supremacists (racists) than there are people having sexual intercourse?
I'll follow along, eventually you'll get to what I stated in my previous post.

Oh man...

you're right...

I can't "measure" sex "greater" than white supremacy/racism, by sheer numbers... :/

Are there more people practicing white supremacy/racism than people who live on this planet?

Category 1: People practicing racism/white supremacy.
Category 2: People in the universe.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ausar



Joined: 18 Sep 2004
Posts: 17
Location: Northern, VA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace Virtual_God

Hmmmm...

I will try to answer to the best of what is known I hope...

When "a" = "b" does not mean that a is identicle to b or sex is identicle to white supremacy. Sex is eqaul to white supremacy in respect to people function being used as a tool to mistreat nonwhite people by confusing nonwhite people into thinking that white supremacy don't exist by having sex with nonwhite people even to the point of having offsprings from the sexual union. Which of course will cause more confusion with nonwhite people. Which therefore in this area of people activity cause nonwhite people not to replace whitesupremacy with justice. Because as long there exists the system of white supremacy people classified and who classify themselves as white should not have sex with nonwhite people..

I can therefore say in this case inrespect to people function say sex=whitesupreamcy but is not identicle.

Also "a">"b" meaning because sex is not identicle to white supremacy, sex must be greater than whitesupremacy because sex is a powerful creative force not just amongs people but all life.

So "a" is equal to or greater than "b"

I hope this explains it.

I need help..

Hotep
_________________
Ancient Future: Descendences Of the Beings Of the Khemu-Luxons. Differentiated to Space-Time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

Thank you sir. But now I'm confused. Since Category 2 has more people in it...

How do you measure SEX as being grater than WHITE SUPREMACY if there are more white people + non-white people + white supremacists (racists) than there are people having sexual intercourse?
I'll follow along, eventually you'll get to what I stated in my previous post.

Oh man...

you're right...

I can't "measure" sex "greater" than white supremacy/racism, by sheer numbers... :/

Are there more people practicing white supremacy/racism than people who live on this planet?

Category 1: People practicing racism/white supremacy.
Category 2: People in the universe.

Category 2...I say there are more people in the known universe than people practicing white supremacy (racism).

Who's playing?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations