HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim, this is going nowhere at the speed of light.

If you wanna have an "intellectual jack-off session" there are plenty of other places on the internet for that THEREFORE I suggest you seek them out because this work/study project aint one of em'.

PS
If it wasn't for the fact that this thread illustrates your overall behavoir on this work/study project I would erase it too. Keep talking....please, just don't talk to me.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim,

When you say "SEX=WHITE SUPREMACY" are you saying non-white people don't have sex?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim,

When you say "SEX=WHITE SUPREMACY" are you saying non-white people don't have sex?
I meant sex > white supremacy/racism.

But no non-white people do have sexual intercourse...

check this though...

A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice the arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.

KnightoOfTheNileDamnIt wrote:
13.) Never challenge a white man's right to a black woman. What I mean by saying this is that the black woman, herself, can reject a white man that propositions her, but by no means can another non-white interfere in the transaction, as this is a perfect opportunity for whites to say that non-whites are also exclusive about their women dating outside their race. This post can be found here
Something to think about
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim,

When you say "SEX=WHITE SUPREMACY" are you saying non-white people don't have sex?
I meant sex > white supremacy/racism.

But no non-white people do have sexual intercourse...

check this though...

A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice the arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.

KnightoOfTheNileDamnIt wrote:
13.) Never challenge a white man's right to a black woman. What I mean by saying this is that the black woman, herself, can reject a white man that propositions her, but by no means can another non-white interfere in the transaction, as this is a perfect opportunity for whites to say that non-whites are also exclusive about their women dating outside their race. This post can be found here
Something to think about

Karim,

You say "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and non-white people practice sex.

Do non-white people practice white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim,

When you say "SEX=WHITE SUPREMACY" are you saying non-white people don't have sex?
I meant sex > white supremacy/racism.

But no non-white people do have sexual intercourse...

check this though...

A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice the arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.

KnightoOfTheNileDamnIt wrote:
13.) Never challenge a white man's right to a black woman. What I mean by saying this is that the black woman, herself, can reject a white man that propositions her, but by no means can another non-white interfere in the transaction, as this is a perfect opportunity for whites to say that non-whites are also exclusive about their women dating outside their race. This post can be found here
Something to think about

Karim,

You say "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and non-white people practice sex.

Do non-white people practice white supremacy (racism)?
V_G,

I mean't sex is greater/more powerful than white supremacy/racism... just poorly interruptated. (How many times do I have to say this?)

And no... non-white people can't practice white supremacy/racism.

Note to Everyone posting here: I had no intentions of making it seem as if sex is equal to white supremacy/racism.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim,

When you say "SEX=WHITE SUPREMACY" are you saying non-white people don't have sex?
I meant sex > white supremacy/racism.

But no non-white people do have sexual intercourse...

check this though...

A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice the arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.

KnightoOfTheNileDamnIt wrote:
13.) Never challenge a white man's right to a black woman. What I mean by saying this is that the black woman, herself, can reject a white man that propositions her, but by no means can another non-white interfere in the transaction, as this is a perfect opportunity for whites to say that non-whites are also exclusive about their women dating outside their race. This post can be found here
Something to think about

Karim,

You say "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and non-white people practice sex.

Do non-white people practice white supremacy (racism)?
V_G,

I mean't sex is greater/more powerful than white supremacy/racism... just poorly interruptated. (How many times do I have to say this?)

And no... non-white people can't practice white supremacy/racism.

Note to Everyone posting here: I had no intentions of making it seem as if sex is equal to white supremacy/racism.

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.

Just for clarification, because I'm so retarded, please pick the category below which has the most number of people in it:

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
codebreaker



Joined: 26 Oct 2004
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more WS/R, White people, non-white people than people practicing sex......in my opinion. Only because infants cannot practice sex.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

codebreaker wrote:
There are more WS/R, White people, non-white people than people practicing sex......in my opinion. Only because infants cannot practice sex.


Looks like someone is Following The Logic.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.

Just for clarification, because I'm so retarded, please pick the category below which has the most number of people in it:

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2?
I think I mis-interrupted your post... but I see your point.

But keeping in line with your title... I say it is SEX
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.

Just for clarification, because I'm so retarded, please pick the category below which has the most number of people in it:

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2?
I think I mis-interrupted your post... but I see your point.

But keeping in line with your title... I say it is SEX

No Karim, you didn't answer the question. Please pick which category has the most number of people in it. I'll repost it here for your convenience.

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2 in this universe?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or victims of white supremacy (racism)?
Ha, I knew you would say that.

Yes...

BUT check this though...

Karim wrote:
A child (non-white person) having sex with a child (non-white person), is that correct?

Notice this arrangement...

Adult (white supremacist/racist) fucking a child (non-white people).

Now I was under the impression that the only sexual arrangement deemed correct was an Adult fucking an Adult.


I suspect your next move will be your pawn...

You didn't answer the question Karim...

Are there more people in this universe practicing sex than there are people in this universe practicing or are victims of white supremacy (racism)?
I've answered your question... the answer is YES.

Just for clarification, because I'm so retarded, please pick the category below which has the most number of people in it:

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2?
I think I mis-interrupted your post... but I see your point.

But keeping in line with your title... I say it is SEX

No Karim, you didn't answer the question. Please pick which category has the most number of people in it. I'll repost it here for your convenience.

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe

Are there more people in Category 1 or are there more people in Category 2 in this universe?
I SEE YOUR POINT... but I suspect more people are reacting and is practicing white supremacy/racism than sex...

Karim wrote:
I mean't sex is greater/more powerful than white supremacy/racism...


I suspect you took the word GREATER and ran with it.

SEX is what motivate people classified as white who practice racism/white supremacy.

Damn does it take this long for me to get my point across...

I need to regroup.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations