HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

The codebook says the greatest motivating force among people is racism (white supremacy). The codebook also says the second greatest motivating force among people is sex.

If this is true this means the white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) do so because the practice of white supremacy (racism) is a value within itself.

Follow THE LOGIC.

The codebook says everyone on the planet is either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to others so engaged. For example...people are born as a result of sexual activity. Any person you interact with on this planet, either directly or indirectly, is the result of sexual activity.

Now we could stop right there.

If everyone on this planet is the result of sexual activity and all non-white people are victims of white supremacy (racism), whether they realize it or not, every person is reacting to the engagement of someone else's result of sexual activity.

Other examples are laws are written as a result of sexual activity, disease is spread as a result of sexual activity and people are reacting to that, people are spying on each other as a result of sexual activity, people fight each other as a result of sexual activity, people can't think straight as a result of sexual activity, people are committing suicide as a result of sexual activity, people are killing each other as a result of sexual activity, etc.

Do white people need to practice deceit and direct violence in the area of people activity known as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War to either keep people they classify as non-white from having sexual intercourse with them or increase the sexual intercourse between white people and the people they say are non-white?
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White People may genetically (Physical features) disappear through sexual activity (offspring) with Non-White People.

That may be the reason why the White People who practice Racism White Supremacy do so.

So what is the greatest motivating force among people on this planet ?

Racism White Supremacy

or

Sex

?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
White People may genetically (Physical features) disappear through sexual activity (offspring) with Non-White People.

That may be the reason why the White People who practice Racism White Supremacy do so.

So what is the greatest motivating force among people on this planet ?

Racism White Supremacy

or

Sex

?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Yes...that is my question. One thing we must keep in mind is that white people ain't genetically white. Scientist are even saying race cannot be determined genetically. This is a theory or a concept produced by a person classified as non-white.

White people can disappear by killing each other...something that is happening on a daily basis, white people can disappear in their "anti-sexual" activities by not reproducing, white people can disappear by not producing offspring with other white people for whatever reason other than the reasons mentioned above, etc.

There are lots of ways white people disappear. Having sexual intercourse does not make a white person disappear. When I was 16 I had sexual intercourse with a white person and she kept calling me...so I know she didn't disappear. when I was 16 I wish she would've disappeared.

I think there should be better words used to describe what is being discussed because I ain't never seen people disappear after I have sexual intercourse with them.

White people are not having as many children and/or unable to have children increasingly when they have sexual intercourse with other white people...according to people that say they are "demographers".
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

>>>0

Last edited by Karim on Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
The codebook says the greatest motivating force among people is racism (white supremacy). The codebook also says the second greatest motivating force among people is sex.

If this is true this means the white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) do so because the practice of white supremacy (racism) is a value within itself.

Follow THE LOGIC.

The codebook says everyone on the planet is either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to others so engaged. For example...people are born as a result of sexual activity. Any person you interact with on this planet, either directly or indirectly, is the result of sexual activity.

If everyone on this planet is the result of sexual activity and all non-white people are victims of white supremacy (racism), whether they realize it or not, every person is reacting to the engagement of someone else's result of sexual activity.

Other examples are laws are written as a result of sexual activity, disease is spread as a result of sexual activity and people are reacting to that, people are spying on each other as a result of sexual activity, people fight each other as a result of sexual activity, people can't think straight as a result of sexual activity, people are committing suicide as a result of sexual activity, people are killing each other as a result of sexual activity, etc.

Do white people need to practice deceit and direct violence in the area of people activity known as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War to either keep people they classify as non-white from having sexual intercourse with them or increase the sexual intercourse between white people and the people they say are non-white?
I SUSPECT sex should be excluded from the areas of people activities and should be the basis of all events handled in the universe.

Are you a non-white person that is having sexual intercourse with a white person?

If so it could explain why you suggest the 8th area of people activity, which is known as SEX, should be "excluded from the areas of people activities and should be the basis of all events handled in the universe". It could be too embarrasing for you. As the Oracle states...no one can see past the choices they don't understand.

So you've made a choice to eliminate the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...now you have to understand it. To understand the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and how it works in all areas of people activity you can't exclude anything. So I ask you...

Are you a non-white person that is having sexual intercourse with a white person?
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

>>>0

Last edited by Karim on Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Follow THE LOGIC.

I SUSPECT sex should be excluded from the areas of people activities and should be the basis of all events handled in the universe.

If so it could explain why you suggest the 8th area of people activity, which is known as SEX, should be "excluded from the areas of people activities and should be the basis of all events handled in the universe". It could be too embarrassing for you. As the Oracle states...no one can see past the choices they don't understand.

So you've made a choice to eliminate the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...now you have to understand it. To understand the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and how it works in all areas of people activity you can't exclude anything. So I ask you...

To answer your question No. But I have had sexual intercourse with a female classified as white, on a number of occasions.

This is how I laid my theory out: SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM... now racism/white supremacy effects these areas: ECONOMICS, EDUCATION, ENTERTAINMENT, LABOR, LAW, POLITICS, AND WAR... Making SEX the area that effects them all... I could be incorrect.

What is your definition of "sex"?

What is your definition of "racism/white supremacy"?

When I'm having sex with a non-white female I ain't practicing white supremacy (racism). I do understand however that sexual confusion among non-white people is at an all-time high.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

>>>0

Last edited by Karim on Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Follow THE LOGIC.

If so it could explain why you suggest the 8th area of people activity, which is known as SEX, should be "excluded from the areas of people activities and should be the basis of all events handled in the universe". It could be too embarrassing for you. As the Oracle states...no one can see past the choices they don't understand.

To answer your question No. But I have had sexual intercourse with a female classified as white, on a number of occasions.

This is how I laid my theory out: SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM... now racism/white supremacy effects these areas: ECONOMICS, EDUCATION, ENTERTAINMENT, LABOR, LAW, POLITICS, AND WAR... Making SEX the area that effects them all... I could be incorrect.

What is your definition of "sex"?

What is your definition of "racism/white supremacy"?

When I'm having sex with a non-white female I ain't practicing white supremacy (racism). I do understand however that sexual confusion among non-white people is at an all-time high.
1. No the definitions doesn't match

If the definitions don't match how can they be equal?

Karim wrote:
... what I was attempting and haven't clearly shown... was the act of sex is the reason why people classified as white practice white supremacy/racism.

Did the white person you were having sexual intercourse with tell you sex is the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism)? If she did and she was having sexual intercourse with you how can you be absolutely certain she was not practicing deceit when she told you "sex is the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism)"? If she didn't tell you "sex is the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism)"and no other white person told you "sex is the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism)" how would you know why white people practice white supremacy (racism)?

This is the reason non-white people should abandon this nonsense about trying to psychoanalyze white people attempting to understand why white people do what they do. If you think you've found out then what? You gonna try to reason with people who consistently show you that they are gonna mistreat you on the basis of color? Be serious.

Karim wrote:
2. I (under)stand this too... but I'm asking WHY?

Why is it "sexual confusion?"

Non-white people being confused about any and/or everything in and/or related to the 8th area of people activity known as SEX.

Karim wrote:
How do you know that this "sexual confusion" henders the prisoners from knowing they are in prison?

I never made the statement that ""sexual confusion" henders the prisoners from knowing they are in prison". I suspect sexual confusion prevents non-white people from understanding exactly how racism (white supremacy) works.

Karim wrote:
Or a prisoner at that?

I don't understand this question.

Karim wrote:
And breaking it down?

I remember watching a spy movie a ways back... The spy had sexual intercourse with a female on the opposing side... but when it came down time to destroying the whole infrastucture. The female on the opposing side had to make a choice...

Fight and die with the group of people who she ran with...

Or leave with the spy with good intentions of saving the world.

She died.

But the point was, the spy didn't devate from the task he was assigned to because of a "piece of butt."

Sex is only confusing when you make it confusing.

Now if you know what you have to do, such as replace the system of white supremacy/racism with justice, and don't let nothing deviate you from doing so, then nothing can confuse you.

I can see the future...and it says this conversation is going nowhere fast.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

>>>>0

Last edited by Karim on Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the conversation. I knew it would go nowhere.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...going nowhere at the speed of light.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I'm slowly understanding that WHY this shit is happening is less relevent, but WHAT am I doing to end this shit is what really matters.

The TOPIC starts as... Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?

I say, "I don't give a fuck... I'm just tired of being a nigger."

(((I'm gone)))

Obviously this topic offers no constructive solutions to lessen or at most compensating the system of Racism/White Supremacy.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I'm slowly understanding that WHY this shit is happening is less relevent, but WHAT am I doing to end this shit is what really matters.

(((I'm gone)))

Obviously this topic offers no constructive solutions to lessen or at most compensating the system of Racism/White Supremacy.

What don't you "give a fuck" about Karim?

Is it "fucking" a white person?

Why did you delete your posts in this thread?

Are you "fucking" a white person currently?

For the record "I'm just tired of being a Nigger too", which is why i've choosen to Following the Logic in order to Replace White Supremacy with Justice so that no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most gets the most help.

I suspect This topic reveals truth as does every thing that happens.

Perhaps this topic reveals more truth than some are ready to swallow.

Keep in mind I could be incorrect.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(((I'm gone)))

What don't you "give a fuck" about Karim?

Is it "fucking" a white person?

Why did you delete your posts in this thread?

Are you "fucking" a white person currently?

For the record "I'm just tired of being a Nigger too", which is why i've choosen to Following the Logic in order to Replace White Supremacy with Justice so that no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most gets the most help.

I suspect This topic reveals truth as does every thing that happens.

Perhaps this topic reveals more truth than some are ready to swallow.

Keep in mind I could be incorrect.

smallz
1. The topic

2. No It is not FUCKING a person classifed as white.

3. I deleted my post because you enjoy doing it.

4. No, I'm not FUCKING a person classified as white.

5. I agree

6. I agree but, how does this topic help me compensate or lessen the effects of white supremacy/racism?

7. It should be more solution posted than ranting on about problems... I suggest people, including myself, focus on solving the problem, and stop talking about it... I know racism/white supremacy exist... I know the sexual arrangement non-white people face with people classified as white, shit'd it happens all the time. People classified as white FUCKING non-white children... OK so WHAT should be done about it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: