HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"Sexism"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: "Sexism" Reply with quote

I have heard a white woman that has posted on this website talk about sexism. Sexism is a secondary issue to racism/white supremacy. When white supremacy has been replaced with justice, all the other "isms" will then be able to be dealt with. I would also urge the other non-whites on this board that a white woman is a racist suspect before she is a victim of sexism. Logically, if sexism is a more pressing issue than white supremacy, then this site should focus on replacing sexism with justice first.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racism (White Supremacy) is Sexism...it is also economicism, educationism, entertainmentism, laborism, lawism, politicism, religionism, and warism...all rolled into one ideology that has been put into practice.

...I repeat...put into practice.
Depitomy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: On the subject of sexism Reply with quote

I agree with the above postings, particularly in the idea of racism being something that is practiced (functionally applied amongst/against non-white people by racists). However, I seek a better understanding of this subject of sexism.

Mr. Williams.

What is sexism?

How is it practiced in the 9 major areas of people activity?

How is racism a greater priority to address in the promotion of justice amongst people than sexism?

Is it possible that racism, and all other "isms," are derived from sexism?

Thank you in advance for your kind response.

"D.Epitomy"

The will to do justice, is, itself, the beginning and the end, of error."
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: On the subject of sexism Reply with quote

Depitomy wrote:
I agree with the above postings, particularly in the idea of racism being something that is practiced (functionally applied amongst/against non-white people by racists). However, I seek a better understanding of this subject of sexism.

Mr. Williams.

What is sexism?

I can only suspect, based on the evidence, that it is an unbalanced set of circumstances between male and female, as a result of existing in a [b]SYSTEM
of racism (white supremacy). I could be incorrect about that.

Depitomy wrote:
How is it practiced in the 9 major areas of people activity?

Everything in the universe is cause and effect. This unbalance between male and female that exists as a result of racism (white supremacy) exists because the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do so in all areas of people activity. This unbalance also exists between male and male and between female and female as a result of the practice of racism (white supremacy) by the white people that choose to practice it.

Depitomy wrote:
How is racism a greater priority to address in the promotion of justice amongst people than sexism?

The cause of the existence of sexism is racism (white supremacy).

Depitomy wrote:
Is it possible that racism, and all other "isms," are derived from sexism?

Yes, it is possible. It is possible that all "isms" come from "me-ism". "Unless you understand racism (white supremacy), what it is and how it works, everything else that you understand will only confuse you".

Write a scientific counter-racist experiment, that is capable of being run with little or no resources, and post it under the Counter-Racist Science Project forum that allows people to see, from the result of the experiment, whether it is or isn't. This simple task puts all long academic discussions to rest.

Depitomy wrote:
Thank you in advance for your kind response.

"D.Epitomy"

You're welcome.
scampy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
Racism (White Supremacy) is Sexism...it is also economicism, educationism, entertainmentism, laborism, lawism, politicism, religionism, and warism...all rolled into one ideology that has been put into practice

LoL!

No sexism is not White Supremacy if anything Sexism is an attempt at Male Supremacy.

Quote:

No the cause of sexism is a thing called MEN. Doesn't matter if they are white, black, purple, pink, orange.

The following paragraphs illuminate the role of
Code:
male sexism
and domination in causing the rapid spread of AIDS in the Caribbean.

Because the causes of women's vulnerability to AIDS in the Caribbean are common in most parts of the world, I consider the global spread of AIDS to be chiefly due to sexist male behavior. Although some unknown percentage of women who die of AIDS are not necessarily victims of femicide (those who became infected by dirty needles, for example), many more are.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3693/is_200101/ai_n8936346

Stop blaming everything on the "racism" bogey man.

Damn all those evil racist white men in Jamaica.

ALSO

if you may can you please direct me to a billboard like this in western countries:

http://www.rocktofakie.com/images/Liberia.jpg

Last edited by scampy on Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome scampy. Please read the FAQ. No pictures please.
mel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

scampy wrote:
Code:
Racism (White Supremacy) is Sexism...it is also economicism, educationism, entertainmentism, laborism, lawism, politicism, religionism, and warism...all rolled into one ideology that has been put into practice

LoL!

No sexism is not White Supremacy if anything Sexism is an attempt at Male Supremacy.

Quote:

No the cause of sexism is a thing called MEN. Doesn't matter if they are white, black, purple, pink, orange.

The following paragraphs illuminate the role of
Code:
male sexism
and domination in causing the rapid spread of AIDS in the Caribbean.

Because the causes of women's vulnerability to AIDS in the Caribbean are common in most parts of the world, I consider the global spread of AIDS to be chiefly due to sexist male behavior. Although some unknown percentage of women who die of AIDS are not necessarily victims of femicide (those who became infected by dirty needles, for example), many more are.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3693/is_200101/ai_n8936346

Stop blaming everything on the "racism" bogey man.

Damn all those evil racist white men in Jamaica.

ALSO

if you may can you please direct me to a billboard like this in western countries:

http://www.rocktofakie.com/images/Liberia.jpg

scampy Are you a White person?

What is your COUNTER RACIST STRATEGY to help Non-white males and females in the area of SEX, meaning female and male Relations?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: