HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

How Do We Get More NonWhite Females To Participate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

truthseeker wrote:
I am a non-white female and I haven't posted to the board since I joined several months ago, however, I come to the site at least once a week to read the postings and discussion threads. I was introduced to this website by a nonwhite male I was dating, we are no longer dating, but I still come to the site.

I am still reading the Code book and admit I am a slow learner. What exactly is the concern?

I've noticed nonwhite females posting to the board regularly as a matter of fact there are a core group of nonwhite females and males who post almost daily...is the question about the quanitity of nonwhite females posting?


Welcome Back Truthseeker !

Yes, the question is about the quantity of nonwhite females who post to the board. For the record, I am a nonwhite female who posts to the board on a regular basis along with another nonwhite female named HelixHair.

Why do you think that more nonwhite females don't engage in discussion forums such as these on a frequent basis? If you are reading the Code book then you are aware of the system of White Supremacy/Racism, correct? And most importantly, do you have any suggestions as to how to encourage more nonwhite female participation on this site and the other www.theCode.net? Have you told other nonwhite females or males about this site since you look at it once a week? Have you heard other nonwhite females that you know discuss Racism/White Supremacy?


Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

After reading most of this thread, the above statement is the plain and simple truth.

My question is, why aren't more sisters interested in discussing Racism/White Supremacy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

After reading most of this thread, the above statement is the plain and simple truth.

My question is, why aren't more sisters interested in discussing Racism/White Supremacy?


You could be correct Auditor. No need of PMing them. You can't do that anymore. Mr. Williams disabled that feature. Those nonwhite females that are registered to this site know what to do. They know what the site is all about. It's up to them to the post. I have told many nonwhite females that I know that have a computer about this site and they won't post. Maybe, they don't believe they exist in a system of White Supremacy/Racism. Don't worry about them not posting Auditor.

Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

After reading most of this thread, the above statement is the plain and simple truth.

My question is, why aren't more sisters interested in discussing Racism/White Supremacy?


You could be correct Auditor. No need of PMing them. You can't do that anymore. Mr. Williams disabled that feature. Those nonwhite females that are registered to this site know what to do. They know what the site is all about. It's up to them to the post. I have told many nonwhite females that I know that have a computer about this site and they won't post. Maybe, they don't believe they exist in a system of White Supremacy/Racism. Don't worry about them not posting Auditor.

Trina


I'm not worrying about them not posting, I just want to know why. I want to know why they aren't not interested in posting. If sisters are not interested in posting or discussing racism/white supremacy on this forum or any other, why is that so. As a black woman/non-white can you do some investigative research with the sisters and get more information.

thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Trina wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

After reading most of this thread, the above statement is the plain and simple truth.

My question is, why aren't more sisters interested in discussing Racism/White Supremacy?


You could be correct Auditor. No need of PMing them. You can't do that anymore. Mr. Williams disabled that feature. Those nonwhite females that are registered to this site know what to do. They know what the site is all about. It's up to them to the post. I have told many nonwhite females that I know that have a computer about this site and they won't post. Maybe, they don't believe they exist in a system of White Supremacy/Racism. Don't worry about them not posting Auditor.

Trina


I'm not worrying about them not posting, I just want to know why. I want to know why they aren't not interested in posting. If sisters are not interested in posting or discussing racism/white supremacy on this forum or any other, why is that so. As a black woman/non-white can you do some investigative research with the sisters and get more information.

thanks



I could when time permits.

Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Trina wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

After reading most of this thread, the above statement is the plain and simple truth.

My question is, why aren't more sisters interested in discussing Racism/White Supremacy?


You could be correct Auditor. No need of PMing them. You can't do that anymore. Mr. Williams disabled that feature. Those nonwhite females that are registered to this site know what to do. They know what the site is all about. It's up to them to the post. I have told many nonwhite females that I know that have a computer about this site and they won't post. Maybe, they don't believe they exist in a system of White Supremacy/Racism. Don't worry about them not posting Auditor.

Trina


I'm not worrying about them not posting, I just want to know why. I want to know why they aren't not interested in posting. If sisters are not interested in posting or discussing racism/white supremacy on this forum or any other, why is that so. As a black woman/non-white can you do some investigative research with the sisters and get more information.

thanks



Auditor,

I have did as you asked and I am waiting for a response. I know from experience that some nonwhite females are not comfortable talking about Racism/White Supremacy. They will use words "mixed", "discrimination", "prejudiced" when talking about Racism/White Supremacy. Terms they have learned from the Racist/White
Supremacists to keep from talking about the real problem and to keep themselves further confused. If I just say or mention the word racism and start talking about something else they will either use more confusing terms or go silent.

They know they are being mistreated and they know something is wrong but they lacked the proper words to describe what is going and do not have a fundamental understanding that there is a system in place to ensure they are mistreated based on color and remain in a retarded condition and how it works. I also notice there doesn't seem to be any analysis of what is going on or observance of things that might seem peculiar. I don't hear them questioning certain things. I don't always question everything but I am learning to do so more and more. I suspect that is what defines what a NIGGER is. A person who doesn't know and doesn't question things. I had an older nonwhite female say to me that she doesn't like the term NIGGER because it means that person is ignorant and doesn't know. She seemed uncomfortable with admitting she doesn't know and doesn't understand. The first step in becoming a knowledgeable and wise person is to admit that you don't know but will try like crazy to find out the things you should know.

Usually, the conversations I have with nonwhite females revolve around "man troubles".They talk about their relationship problems or lack there of. I suspect many nonwhite females who are not in a "relationship" with a nonwhite male or who are in a "bad relationship" with a nonwhite male think that having a "good man" with a steady well paying job will solve most, if not all their problems. I think that is what they are focusing on. I also suspect that most nonwhite females are focused on just surviving under this system without ever giving thought of WHY they are always struggling to survive under the system of Racism/White Supremacy.

Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ladyz



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I am a black woman that is here and my name is Heather.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
well I am a black woman that is here and my name is Heather.

Hello Heather, my name is Edward. Welcome.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The style of discourse on this board is probably a turn off to most women, and most men for that matter.

There is a strong expectation that people post in a very "robotic" style almost like "Spock" from the old "Star Trek" TV show.

It doesn't FFFF.....LLLL.....OOOOO....WWWWW!!!!!!!!

If the writing style most men use here was a dance technique most of the women would run out the club laughing.

Also, women like stories to support a claim. They don't like the constant abstractions and then followed by more flow jamming questions.

My suggestion might be to have a special forum devoted to women on this site that encourages free flow story telling without robot-like, flow jamming software programs being dropped in by the Spock wannabee male posters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
The style of discourse on this board is probably a turn off to most women, and most men for that matter.

There is a strong expectation that people post in a very \"robotic\" style almost like \"Spock\" from the old \"Star Trek\" TV show.

It doesn't FFFF.....LLLL.....OOOOO....WWWWW!!!!!!!!

If the writing style most men use here was a dance technique most of the women would run out the club laughing.

Also, women like stories to support a claim. They don't like the constant abstractions and then followed by more flow jamming questions.

My suggestion might be to have a special forum devoted to women on this site that encourages free flow story telling without robot-like, flow jamming software programs being dropped in by the Spock wannabee male posters.

Thanks for the suggestion The Observer. This is a site for posting Counter-Racism Science Projects and THE LOGIC that is used to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against non-white people using the least ampunt of words that have the greatest impact against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

If you would like to start a discussion board that has forums that focus on women that encourages "free flow story telling", whatever that means, I am willing to help you build it as long as what is said and what is done works against what the racists (white supremacists) are saying and doing against people they classify as non-white. Just send me an e-mail to edward.williams@counter-racism.com and I can help you build your project.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations