HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

How Do We Get More NonWhite Females To Participate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ladyjedi-Djedet



Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 51
Location: Why? Will you be visiting?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: confused Reply with quote

V_God are you conducting an experiment? I'm curious because it is interesting the way this thing is unfolding.

I'm confused.

While I do not particularly agree with everything stated by sister Trina (some of which I found inflammatory and unnecessary), there is on thing that is very clear. She did not bring up the subject this time.

And on that note. Smallz you might want to redirect your frustration to V_God and likewise Josh.
Quote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
Josh wrote:
true very true,

I've learned from many people on these sites But you and wannabright have put in a lot of work and I want you guys to know from a person who has tried to DO things...create things based on counter racism; that your work is recognized and it inspires me to get off my fat ass and do more than run my mouf!

I am very much interested in seeing more female participation in your site and wannabrights.

Specifically in the areas of commentary and annalysis I would welcome some female input.


Josh

What is needed to get more non-white female participation in this website and theCode.net website?

Non-white females are submitting articles to this site for analysis but are not posting to the Work/Study Project. Has any non-white males from this site read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site? Has any non-white females read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site?

Perhaps some non-white females can answer that question.

My understanding of this statement from the moderator is that he was looking for answers and suggestions. Correct? If not V_God could you help a sister out. I admit to being slow (and this is not a joke) so maybe I misunderstood what you were saying..

As a result of the statement above I answered the questions and made some suggestions and complimented sister Trina on her suggestion. Was this an incorrect move?

A suggestion is a proposed idea or solution to be "considered". Correct? Consider being the key word here. Meaning no one is telling you what to do, there just giving you options. If you don't like the options you don't use them. (smile)

Interesting.....
_________________
A "deceiver" does not care how close you get to the truth, so long as you never actually get there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
This is directed to the nonwhite males and females on the board, but ESPECIALLY to the nonwhite males:

Do you really want to increase the participation of nonwhite females on this forum as well as theCode.net?

Yes.

Trina wrote:
If so, why?

To have more people participating in countering white supremacy (racism).

Trina wrote:
If not, why not?

NON-WHITE MALES and OTHER NON-WHITE FEMALES ANSWER the following questions:

Why do you think nonwhite females DON'T participate MORE on Counter-Racism.com and theCode.net?

How can WE(nonwhite MALES and FEMALES) increase the participation of nonwhite FEMALES on this site?

What exactly can we do? Please lists some suggestions.


Last time I CHECKED the MALES were EXTREMELY QUIET on this very same topic. Did I "step on some toes" or bruise some egos?

Nope. I figured if anyone knows for sure what it takes to get more female participation in anything it is females. We have 159 registered users on this board and over half of them are female...yet they are not posting. What does that tell you?

That tells me that they are NOT INTERESTED in discussing Racism/White Supremacy . Maybe some of the females who post on this site can PM all the females and welcome them to the site and encourage to post. I could do that.

Trina wrote:
IT' S OKAY WE CAN TALK. I admit I have been a little defensive and even sarcastic with some of you while posting, but usually I try to be polite and act in a intelligent way. Correct? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

I don't know.

Trina wrote:
Again, this is not the first time this issue has been brought up and I find it VERY STRANGE that other than JOSH, NO OTHER NONWHITE MALE POSTER who regularly POSTS on this site has even RAISED THE QUESTION not EVEN VIRTUAL_GOD. Why hasn't this question been raised by other non-white males besides Josh before now? What is the REASON?

I've raised the question in discussion with non-white females face-to-face...in an attempt to get them to participate, not only on this site or theCode.net, but period. It ain't just this site or theCode.net. The problem is racism (white supremacy). You solve that problem and you'll solve what you perceive as a problem here and on theCode.net.

Trina wrote:
There are only 3 NONWHITE FEMALE POSTERS that post regularly to this site. TRINA, HELIXHAIR, LADYJEDI-DJEDET(she's new and I welcome her input). CLOUDSONG is a White female poster who has even posted more than the moderator, so I am told.


If I am incorrect VIRTUAL_GOD let me KNOW. PLEASE CORRECT ME! You went back to an old post of Josh's and responded to it and that's why this thread exists. What is your reason for bringing this topic up again VIRTUAL_GOD?

I bring it up all the time. I also bring up having more males participate as well.

Trina wrote:
ARE MOST OF THE NONWHITE MALES WHO POST TO THIS SITE INTO PRACTICING ANTISEX AND THEREFORE DON'T HAVE ANY INTERACTION WITH NONWHITE FEMALES AT ALL?

Now is this a pick-up question? I've had females that are posting on this site right now to try to get with me. We might as well put all the cards on the table here. I suspect that the reason some of them that don't post on this site any longer or post sparingly is because I didn't get with them. Now if we're really interested in revealing truth...

How many females that post on this board right now have tried to hook-up with a male that has or does post on this board right now?

What do you mean when you say "hook-up"?




Trina wrote:
If that is the case then I can understand why YOU (NONWHITE MALES) would not tell nonwhite females who would be your WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS,CO-WORKERS, MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AUNTS, SISTERS, FEMALE COUSINS about this site and theCode.net and any other site discussing RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY. Maybe,some of you won't allow it. I could be incorrect.

DO ONLY NONWHITE MALES WHO POST HERE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM OR DO ALL NONWHITE PEOPLE MALE AND FEMALE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM?

According to THE LOGIC, all non-white people are subject to white supremacy (racism).

Trina wrote:
Do any nonwhite MALE or FEMALE posters have ANY of the following?(WHO ARE NONWHITE FEMALES)

WIFE or WIVES(IF MALE)
GIRLFRIEND(S)
SISTER(S)
MOTHER
AUNT
GRANDMOTHERS
FEMALE COUSINS
FEMALE CO-WORKERS
FEMALE MASSEUSE/BARBER/PEDICURIST/HAIRDRESSER, ETC....

Now is this a pick-up question? Every person on this planet has a mother. I have sisters, a grandmother, aunts, female cousins, and female co-workers.


Trina wrote:
Well, I have said enough and I am awaiting some ANSWERS to these very important questions I have raised. I WANT ESPECIALLY FROM THE MALES and you other NONWHITE FEMALES out there.

Ciao!

I suspected HelixHair would jump in on this topic...anything about non-white males and non-white females being at odds. Trina you should probably ask some of the females that post here and on theCode.net if they are dikes since you've asked the males if they are "anti-sexual". Males against females...females against males...


Fine. That statement may have been inflammatory and unneccessary. I am incorrect for making it and I AM SAYING SORRY TO ALL THE NONWHITE MALES WHO WERE OFFENDED BY THE QUESTION. I am humble enough to admit when I am INCORRECT.

Where the hell is all this coming from in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

I suspect it's all coming from the white supremacists (racists) since they are in charge of all the non-white people. All niggers should take your hands or dildos or whatever you have from between your legs and focus on the racists (white supremacists).

We don't have a problem with each other that don't come from the racists (white supremacists).



I originally stated that if there was going to be a whole lot of arguing and fussing back and forth I said to just lock the thread and forget it. If we don't have any suggestions as to how to increase NONWHITE FEMALE participation on this Work/Study project then there is nothing to be discussed as far as this topic is concerned. It was brought up before and no one had to much to say, so why bring it up again? If nonwhite people sign up on this site and theCode.net and then DECIDE NOT to post or contribute in any other way then that is their business. NO ONE put a GUN to my head and told me to buy the Code book or Isis Papers or do a search on the Internet for Neely Fuller or Francis Welsing or log on to Pal Talk whenever their is a Counter-Racism Room.

I remember maybe sometime last year asking Virtual_GOD what if a person doesn't post for a period of time then he said their account would be deleted. I think and I could be incorrect the time frame was 6 MONTHS of inactivity. Again, this was a while back so correct me if this is not correct.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
V_God are you conducting an experiment? I'm curious because it is interesting the way this thing is unfolding.

I'm confused.

I'm always running experiments. What are you confused about?

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
While I do not particularly agree with everything stated by sister Trina (some of which I found inflammatory and unnecessary), there is on thing that is very clear. She did not bring up the subject this time.

Trina wanted someone to answer her questions and she said my name in particular...so I tried to help her by answering her questions. i hope I answered her questions.

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
And on that note. Smallz you might want to redirect your frustration to V_God and likewise Josh.
Quote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
Josh wrote:
true very true,

I've learned from many people on these sites But you and wannabright have put in a lot of work and I want you guys to know from a person who has tried to DO things...create things based on counter racism; that your work is recognized and it inspires me to get off my fat ass and do more than run my mouf!

I am very much interested in seeing more female participation in your site and wannabrights.

Specifically in the areas of commentary and annalysis I would welcome some female input.


Josh

What is needed to get more non-white female participation in this website and theCode.net website?

Non-white females are submitting articles to this site for analysis but are not posting to the Work/Study Project. Has any non-white males from this site read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site? Has any non-white females read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site?

Perhaps some non-white females can answer that question.

My understanding of this statement from the moderator is that he was looking for answers and suggestions. Correct? If not V_God could you help a sister out. I admit to being slow (and this is not a joke) so maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

I asked specific questions about anyone responding to the females that have submitted articles to the site...and in the process of doing so drew attention to the Sisters' work...they put a lot of time and effort into it and it should be recognized.

Most people that come to this site come to the Work/Study Project. People (males and females) are submitting articles all the time. When the articles are submitted I post it on the Counter-Racism Web Calendar.

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
As a result of the statement above I answered the questions and made some suggestions and complimented sister Trina on her suggestion. Was this an incorrect move?

All moves are valid until such time as somebody comes up with a way to counter racism (white supremacy). No one has done that yet.

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
A suggestion is a proposed idea or solution to be "considered". Correct? Consider being the key word here. Meaning no one is telling you what to do, there just giving you options. If you don't like the options you don't use them. (smile)

Interesting.....

Niggers got mad issues...I keep saying it...and I ain't gonna stop...the problem is with the white supremacists (racists). We don't have a problem between non-white males and non-white females that don't come from the white supremacists (racists).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now...can we get back to focussing on the racists (white supremacists)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Now...can we get back to focussing on the racists (white supremacists)?


Yes.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: confused Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
V_God are you conducting an experiment? I'm curious because it is interesting the way this thing is unfolding.

I'm confused.

While I do not particularly agree with everything stated by sister Trina (some of which I found inflammatory and unnecessary), there is on thing that is very clear. She did not bring up the subject this time.

And on that note. Smallz you might want to redirect your frustration to V_God and likewise Josh.


Let me make one thing clear,

Ladyjedi, I have no problems or "frustrations" with you or whatever it is that you want to do.

I can only offer suggestions.

The best advice I can give you is, follow the logic.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dot wrote:
I don't see a reason for any of the people on this board to go on a recruiting mission. The purpose of the site is to rwswj not to recruit non-whites. The focus has already been taken off of the white supremacists and directed at non-whites. Sex is not the problem. White Supremacy racism is the problem. Lets focus on the problem.


Welcome Dot.

BTW, are you a non white female?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:

Quote:
As you may know, it is my hypothesis that Racism (White Supremacy) is essentially a sexual dynamic. The basic sexual dynamic can be observed in the animal kingdom quite easily. Lions, apes, etc...Males battle each other for position in the hierarchy in order to have access to the females. In the higher functioning mammals like apes, males court favor with the alpha male (#1 in the hierarchy) for shared access to females. The females of the higher functioning mammals exercise power by exerting demands before mating and by influencing the younger males to whom they are related to refrain from strong support of particular males positioned above them on the hierarchy.



Helix, I think you are on to something but you need better words to describe it.


Do White antisexuals (lesbians, homosexuals) practice racism White supremacy?

Is there no racism in the "gay community"?

Josh



White people who have sex and/or fantasize about having sex with persons:
of the opposite gender, the same gender, children, beasts, corpses, transvestites, transsexuals, themselves, etc...should all be suspected of practicing Racism (White Supremacy) if they are capable of doing so.

The evidence suggests that those white persons who sexually prefer only physically mature persons of the opposite gender are the most numerous. Though, my observations have led me to posit that white males who sexually prefer other males generally find nonwhite males more sexually attractive than white males. And, because it is the case among primates and incarcerated males, I suspect that the same heirarchical interactions occur among that subset of males who insert their penises into other males instead of into females. I have not had enough observations of white females who sexually prefer other females to posit their skin color preferences but I do know that many of them use prosthetic (strap-on) penises...leading me to believe that the same dynamics apply. Ultimately, the logic is that ALL white persons have better sexual access to whatever is their preference under the existence of the system of Racism (White Supremacy) than would be the case without it.

The question of whether the strongest motivating force among people of the known universe is sex or White Supremacy (Racism) is, I posit, like asking whether gasoline or motor vehicles move people faster. Gasoline is the dominate fuel for motor vehicles and not a separate mechanism in itself. My theory is that the dominate fuel for getting or avoiding sex is Racism (White Supremacy). I suspect that all of the other activities, including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, and war are mechanisms which predominately support Racism (White Supremacy), which, in turn, is the mechanism that Racist Man and Racist Woman have established, maintained, expanded, and continually refined to provide for themselves sexual access they fear (I think correctly) would be comparatively miniscule without the System.

If my theory is correct as stated in “MODIFICATION OF CRESS THEORY OF COLOR CONFRONTATION?”, It would follow that mass visual imagery projecting the sexual attractiveness of nonwhite persons combined with nonwhite people’s voluntary abstention from sex with white people may be the most effective means of weakening Racist (White Supremacist) behavior. The visual imagery was one of the by-products of the "Hip-hop" genre. For a few years, music videos depicting sexuality was almost TOTALLY absent in music with white artists but drenched in those by black artists. Hip-hop videos usually had no white females in them and those that did appear struck most of the males I observed as "lacking." For the past year couple of years or so, the videos have featured more and more lighter skinned and white females, Kanye West rapped that he ain't tryin' to argue about Jesus' facial features and the rock videos with scantilly clad white females are on the comeback.

Black people often say things like there are more important things to worry about than "hairstyles" and eye color. Voting, housing, etc, we often say, are the substantive issues that should be our focus in countering racism. However, my review of history, including the era of "Superfly", has shown me that regression in all of those more "substantive " issues has always been preceded by a regression in mass media imagery of sexually attractive darker skinned people....
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_God wrote:
Now is this a pick-up question? I've had females that are posting on this site right now to try to get with me. We might as well put all the cards on the table here. I suspect that the reason some of them that don't post on this site any longer or post sparingly is because I didn't get with them. Now if we're really interested in revealing truth...

How many females that post on this board right now have tried to hook-up with a male that has or does post on this board right now?


Virtual_God,

Since you seem to be suggesting full disclosure related to sex and this discussion board, will you please state whether I am a female whom you suspect posts sparingly because you did not “get with” me? Also, please state whether you suspect that sexual rejection of me by you or other males on this board motivates any suggestion that behavior of males on this board are consistent with the “MODIFICATION OF CRESS THEORY OF COLOR CONFRONTATION”.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_God wrote:
Now is this a pick-up question? I've had females that are posting on this site right now to try to get with me. We might as well put all the cards on the table here. I suspect that the reason some of them that don't post on this site any longer or post sparingly is because I didn't get with them. Now if we're really interested in revealing truth...

How many females that post on this board right now have tried to hook-up with a male that has or does post on this board right now?


Virtual_God,

Since you seem to be suggesting full disclosure related to sex and this discussion board, will you please state whether I am a female whom you suspect posts sparingly because you did not “get with” me?

How would I know the answer to a question that only you can answer?

HelixHair wrote:
Also, please state whether you suspect that sexual rejection of me by you or other males on this board motivates any suggestion that behavior of males on this board are consistent with the “MODIFICATION OF CRESS THEORY OF COLOR CONFRONTATION”.

How would I know the answer to a question that only you can answer?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_God wrote:
Now is this a pick-up question? I've had females that are posting on this site right now to try to get with me. We might as well put all the cards on the table here. I suspect that the reason some of them that don't post on this site any longer or post sparingly is because I didn't get with them. Now if we're really interested in revealing truth...

How many females that post on this board right now have tried to hook-up with a male that has or does post on this board right now?


Virtual_God,

Since you seem to be suggesting full disclosure related to sex and this discussion board, will you please state whether I am a female whom you suspect posts sparingly because you did not “get with” me? Also, please state whether you suspect that sexual rejection of me by you or other males on this board motivates any suggestion that behavior of males on this board are consistent with the “MODIFICATION OF CRESS THEORY OF COLOR CONFRONTATION”.



Very, very interesting HelixHair.......:)

_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.


Last edited by Trina on Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. :)

Only I know what V_God suspects? Might change my handle to "Two Mind."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
codebreaker



Joined: 26 Oct 2004
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not willfully and deliberately contact each other, and/or seek each other's "company" except for the following purposes:

1. To study, plan and/or work in a manner that directly or indirectly helps to eliminate Racism (White Supremacy), helps to produce justice, and/or helps to produce correctness.
2. To engage in sexual intercourse (but only when it helps to support activities mentioned in Item 1.

...the resulrs should be as follows:

....Less verbal contact, therefore less verbal conflict.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

codebreaker wrote:
Do not willfully and deliberately contact each other, and/or seek each other's "company" except for the following purposes:

1. To study, plan and/or work in a manner that directly or indirectly helps to eliminate Racism (White Supremacy), helps to produce justice, and/or helps to produce correctness.
2. To engage in sexual intercourse (but only when it helps to support activities mentioned in Item 1.

...the resulrs should be as follows:

....Less verbal contact, therefore less verbal conflict.

Excellent suggestion. It should be placed in it's own thread.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
truthseeker



Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a non-white female and I haven't posted to the board since I joined several months ago, however, I come to the site at least once a week to read the postings and discussion threads. I was introduced to this website by a nonwhite male I was dating, we are no longer dating, but I still come to the site.

I am still reading the Code book and admit I am a slow learner. What exactly is the concern?

I've noticed nonwhite females posting to the board regularly as a matter of fact there are a core group of nonwhite females and males who post almost daily...is the question about the quanitity of nonwhite females posting?
_________________
Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think. -- [b]Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr[ /b]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations