HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

How Do We Get More NonWhite Females To Participate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace and blessings,

I do "somewhat" agree with Karim, we all have trouble keeping focus from time to time (myself included). However this is valuable information and the subject does need to be addressed. So maybe this should be moved to its on topic. Just a suggestion.

And sister Trina stick to your guns next time. Sometimes the brothers just need a minute or two to warm up to an idea , but they always come around in the end "smile"

You made an excellent suggestion:
Quote:
I don't know if putting a special forum just for nonwhite females would do the trick.

Thats a good start! I suspect however that its going to take allot more. As Karim's post proves, when you start talking about non-white male and female relations its going to get heated!

Non-White males and females have been conditioned under racism/white supremacy not to be able to come together in a constructive manner.

I to have asked non-white females to participate in this forum and others I consider constructive. The response received will not be posted here, because the white supremacist would quickly jump on that and the whole board would break out into caius.

However I would be willing to discuss this in a private forum with the non-white males and females on this board under the supervision of the moderators. That way everyone can express themselves. then the moderators can extract only the constructive information from the meeting to be posted on the public forum.

Keep in mind the non-white males and females will have to work hard to control there emotions and listen to each other and make positive suggestions and solutions, not insults, if we are to solve this problem.

But it will be solved. After all it is the nature of the problem to have a solution. Correct?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now hold up hold up...do we really want to add a forum for only non-white females? To do what? Why?

We have been conditioned, non-white females and males, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) to think of each other in terms of having something "separate" or needing something "separate" from each other.

I submit to you that we can never be "separate" from each other under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and when it seems we are it is the white supremacists (racists) who are in charge of making it look that way. Hiow "separate" is "separate"? A forum? A mile? A planet? I also submit to you that we don't need a "separate" place for non-white males away from non-white females to talk about solving problems. Counter-Racism is about problem solving...not separation.

I could be incorrect.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
true very true,

Ive learned from many people on these sites But you and wannabright have put in a lot of work and I want you guys to know from a person who has tried to DO things...create things based on counter racism; that your work is reckognized and it inspires me to get off my fat ass and do more than run my mouf!

I am very much interested in seeing more female participation in your site and wannabrights.

Specifically in the areas of commentary and annalysis I would welcome some female input.

Josh

What is needed to get more non-white female participation in this website and theCode.net website?

Non-white females are submitting articles to this site for analysis but are not posting to the Work/Study Project. Has any non-white males from this site read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site? Has any non-white females read and sent an e-mail to the females that have submitted articles to this site?

Perhaps some non-white females can answer that question.

Virtual_GOD,

This thread should be moved and have it's own title: How Do We Get More NonWhite Females To Participate On The Counter Racism Websites?
Let folks post under that thread and if seems like there is going to be a lot of fussing and arguing lock the thread and forget it. Remember, you started this discussion again. I asked this same question a while back and I was pretty much ignored give or take a few responses and my thread was deleted without delay. I think I may have stepped on a few toes when I initially brought the topic up for discussion. I believe someone said that you don't need Counter-Racism.com or theCode.net to RWSWJ and they are correct.

Have a nice day!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Done.

Thank you!

Trina
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is directed to the nonwhite males and females on the board, but ESPECIALLY to the nonwhite males:

Do you really want to increase the participation of nonwhite females on this forum as well as theCode.net?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

NON-WHITE MALES and OTHER NON-WHITE FEMALES ANSWER the following questions:

Why do you think nonwhite females DON'T participate MORE on Counter-Racism.com and theCode.net?

How can WE(nonwhite MALES and FEMALES) increase the participation of nonwhite FEMALES on this site?

What exactly can we do? Please lists some suggestions.

Last time I CHECKED the MALES were EXTREMELY QUIET on this very same topic. Did I "step on some toes" or bruise some egos? IT' S OKAY WE CAN TALK. I admit I have been a little defensive and even sarcastic with some of you while posting, but usually I try to be polite and act in a intelligent way. Correct? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

Again, this is not the first time this issue has been brought up and I find it VERY STRANGE that other than JOSH, NO OTHER NONWHITE MALE POSTER who regularly POSTS on this site has even RAISED THE QUESTION not EVEN VIRTUAL_GOD. Why hasn't this question been raised by other non-white males besides Josh before now? What is the REASON?

There are only 3 NONWHITE FEMALE POSTERS that post regularly to this site. TRINA, HELIXHAIR, LADYJEDI-DJEDET(she's new and I welcome her input). CLOUDSONG is a White female poster who has even posted more than the moderator, so I am told.

If I am incorrect VIRTUAL_GOD let me KNOW. PLEASE CORRECT ME! You went back to an old post of Josh's and responded to it and that's why this thread exists. What is your reason for bringing this topic up again VIRTUAL_GOD?

ARE MOST OF THE NONWHITE MALES WHO POST TO THIS SITE INTO PRACTICING ANTISEX AND THEREFORE DON'T HAVE ANY INTERACTION WITH NONWHITE FEMALES AT ALL?

If that is the case then I can understand why YOU (NONWHITE MALES) would not tell nonwhite females who would be your WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS,CO-WORKERS, MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AUNTS, SISTERS, FEMALE COUSINS about this site and theCode.net and any other site discussing RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY. Maybe,some of you won't allow it. I could be incorrect.

DO ONLY NONWHITE MALES WHO POST HERE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM OR DO ALL NONWHITE PEOPLE MALE AND FEMALE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM?

Do any nonwhite MALE or FEMALE posters have ANY of the following?(WHO ARE NONWHITE FEMALES)

WIFE or WIVES(IF MALE)
GIRLFRIEND(S)
SISTER(S)
MOTHER
AUNT
GRANDMOTHERS
FEMALE COUSINS
FEMALE CO-WORKERS
FEMALE MASSEUSE/BARBER/PEDICURIST/HAIRDRESSER, ETC....

Well, I have said enough and I am awaiting some ANSWERS to these very important questions I have raised. I WANT ESPECIALLY FROM THE MALES and you other NONWHITE FEMALES out there.

Ciao!
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

The victims of racism, male or female, will participate when they are ready.

Think about what you are asking them to do.

We got a little raggitty "code book" and this little internet ghetto and you expect niggas to come runnin by the millions?

(((shakin my head)))

I said it before and I'll say it again: Im not waitin for any other people to replace White supremacy with Justice.

Now,

let me repeat that for the hearing impaired:

Im not waitin for any other people to replace White supremacy with Justice.

Meanwhile, for all the females who are thinking about participating; take your time, and when you are ready, contribute your suggestions/questions.

Josh
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
This is directed to the nonwhite males and females on the board, but ESPECIALLY to the nonwhite males:

Do you really want to increase the participation of nonwhite females on this forum as well as theCode.net?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Why do you think nonwhite females DON'T participate MORE on Counter-Racism.com and theCode.net?

How can WE(nonwhite MALES and FEMALES) increase the participation of nonwhite FEMALES on this site?

Last time I CHECKED the MALES were EXTREMELY QUIET on this very same topic. Did I "step on some toes" or bruise some egos? IT' S OKAY WE CAN TALK. I admit I have been a little defensive and even sarcastic with some of you while posting, but usually I try to be polite and act in a intelligent way. Correct? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

Again, this is not the first time this issue has been brought up and I find it VERY STRANGE that other than JOSH, NO OTHER NONWHITE MALE POSTER who regularly POSTS on this site has even RAISED THE QUESTION not EVEN VIRTUAL_GOD. Why hasn't this question been raised by other non-white males besides Josh before now? What is the REASON?

There are only 3 NONWHITE FEMALE POSTERS that post regularly to this site. TRINA, HELIXHAIR, LADYJEDI-DJEDET(she's new and I welcome her input). CLOUDSONG is a White female poster who has even posted more than the moderator, so I am told.

If I am incorrect VIRTUAL_GOD let me KNOW. PLEASE CORRECT ME! You went back to an old post of Josh's and responded to it and that's why this thread exists. What is your reason for bringing this topic up again VIRTUAL_GOD?

ARE MOST OF THE NONWHITE MALES WHO POST TO THIS SITE INTO PRACTICING ANTISEX AND THEREFORE DON'T HAVE ANY INTERACTION WITH NONWHITE FEMALES AT ALL?

If that is the case then I can understand why YOU (NONWHITE MALES) would not tell nonwhite females who would be your WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS,CO-WORKERS, MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AUNTS, SISTERS, FEMALE COUSINS about this site and theCode.net and any other site discussing RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY. Maybe,some of you won't allow it. I could be incorrect.

DO ONLY NONWHITE MALES WHO POST HERE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM OR DO ALL NONWHITE PEOPLE MALE AND FEMALE SUFFER FROM WHITE SUPREMACY/RACISM?

Do any nonwhite MALE or FEMALE posters have ANY of the following?(WHO ARE NONWHITE FEMALES)

WIFE or WIVES(IF MALE)
GIRLFRIEND(S)
SISTER(S)
MOTHER
AUNT
GRANDMOTHERS
FEMALE COUSINS
FEMALE CO-WORKERS

Well, I have said enough and I am awaiting some ANSWERS to these very important questions I have raised. I WANT ESPECIALLY FROM THE MALES and you other NONWHITE FEMALES out there.

Ciao!

Trina,

I have just read the entire thread. You raised some very interesting questions and observations. Here is what I find most interesting:

1) When raised by you, a female, there was close to no response. But, when raised by Virtual_God or Josh, there was significantly more.

2) When questions are asked by a male on this forum but not answered, one or more other participants usually make a point of the unanswered question(s). You asked several questions in your last post, received no answers, and, except for me (another female), neither the questions nor their lack of answers have received comment.

Trina, I suspect that you are witnessing, in microcosm, the phenomena which define the problem we are trying to solve: Racism (White Supremacy).

As you may know, it is my hypothesis that Racism (White Supremacy) is essentially a sexual dynamic. The basic sexual dynamic can be observed in the animal kingdom quite easily. Lions, apes, etc...Males battle each other for position in the hierarchy in order to have access to the females. In the higher functioning mammals like apes, males court favor with the alpha male (#1 in the hierarchy) for shared access to females. The females of the higher functioning mammals exercise power by exerting demands before mating and by influencing the younger males to whom they are related to refrain from strong support of particular males positioned above them on the hierarchy.

Males may be hardwired to view females as neither allies nor enemies but, rather, as currency, or war booty (pun definitely intended). I think males may be hardwired to “gangbang” when a female won’t stay still enough to be “banged” by one male. White Supremacy (Racism) is the ultimate gangbang by the junior males challenging the alpha males who are generally deeply pigmented.

There was an interesting study done on body image of the four basic physical types at a university in Florida. It shows that all males except Asians would prefer to have darker skin. More on that later....
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Yes.

Trina wrote:
If so, why?

To have more people participating in countering white supremacy (racism).

Trina wrote:
If not, why not?

Last time I CHECKED the MALES were EXTREMELY QUIET on this very same topic. Did I "step on some toes" or bruise some egos?

Nope. I figured if anyone knows for sure what it takes to get more female participation in anything it is females. We have 159 registered users on this board and over half of them are female...yet they are not posting. What does that tell you?

Trina wrote:
IT' S OKAY WE CAN TALK. I admit I have been a little defensive and even sarcastic with some of you while posting, but usually I try to be polite and act in a intelligent way. Correct? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

I don't know.

Trina wrote:

I've raised the question in discussion with non-white females face-to-face...in an attempt to get them to participate, not only on this site or theCode.net, but period. It ain't just this site or theCode.net. The problem is racism (white supremacy). You solve that problem and you'll solve what you perceive as a problem here and on theCode.net.

Trina wrote:

I bring it up all the time. I also bring up having more males participate as well.

Trina wrote:

Now is this a pick-up question? I've had females that are posting on this site right now to try to get with me. We might as well put all the cards on the table here. I suspect that the reason some of them that don't post on this site any longer or post sparingly is because I didn't get with them. Now if we're really interested in revealing truth...

How many females that post on this board right now have tried to hook-up with a male that has or does post on this board right now?

Trina wrote:

According to THE LOGIC, all non-white people are subject to white supremacy (racism).

Trina wrote:

WIFE or WIVES(IF MALE)
GIRLFRIEND(S)
SISTER(S)
MOTHER
AUNT
GRANDMOTHERS
FEMALE COUSINS
FEMALE CO-WORKERS

Now is this a pick-up question? Every person on this planet has a mother. I have sisters, a grandmother, aunts, female cousins, and female co-workers.

Trina wrote:

Ciao!

I suspected HelixHair would jump in on this topic...anything about non-white males and non-white females being at odds. Trina you should probably ask some of the females that post here and on theCode.net if they are dikes since you've asked the males if they are "anti-sexual". Males against females...females against males...

Where the hell is all this coming from in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

I suspect it's all coming from the white supremacists (racists) since they are in charge of all the non-white people. All niggers should take your hands or dildos or whatever you have from between your legs and focus on the racists (white supremacists).

We don't have a problem with each other that don't come from the racists (white supremacists).
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Last time I CHECKED the MALES were EXTREMELY QUIET on this very same topic. Did I "step on some toes" or bruise some egos? IT' S OKAY WE CAN TALK. I admit I have been a little defensive and even sarcastic with some of you while posting, but usually I try to be polite and act in an intelligent way. Correct? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

WIFE or WIVES(IF MALE)
GIRLFRIEND(S)
SISTER(S)
MOTHER
AUNT
GRANDMOTHERS
FEMALE COUSINS
FEMALE CO-WORKERS

Ciao!

Trina,

I have just read the entire thread. You raised some very interesting questions and observations. Here is what I find most interesting:

1) When raised by you, a female, there was close to no response. But, when raised by Virtual_God or Josh, there was significantly more.

2) When questions are asked by a male on this forum but not answered, one or more other participants usually make a point of the unanswered question(s). You asked several questions in your last post, received no answers, and, except for me (another female), neither the questions nor their lack of answers have received comment.

Trina, I suspect that you are witnessing, in microcosm, the phenomena which define the problem we are trying to solve: Racism (White Supremacy).

As you may know, it is my hypothesis that Racism (White Supremacy) is essentially a sexual dynamic. The basic sexual dynamic can be observed in the animal kingdom quite easily. Lions, apes, etc...Males battle each other for position in the hierarchy in order to have access to the females. In the higher functioning mammals like apes, males court favor with the alpha male (#1 in the hierarchy) for shared access to females. The females of the higher functioning mammals exercise power by exerting demands before mating and by influencing the younger males to whom they are related to refrain from strong support of particular males positioned above them on the hierarchy.

Males may be hardwired to view females as neither allies nor enemies but, rather, as currency, or war booty (pun definitely intended). I think males may be hardwired to “gangbang” when a female won’t stay still enough to be “banged” by one male. White Supremacy (Racism) is the ultimate gangbang by the junior males challenging the alpha males who are generally deeply pigmented.

There was an interesting study done on body image of the four basic physical types at a university in Florida. It shows that all males except Asians would prefer to have darker skin. More on that later....

Helixhair,

Thank you for your response. I found it most interesting and your hypothesis, even though I may disagree, is interesting as well, but I must point out , that so far, NO ONE has ANSWERED any of my questions in the above post. I'll give everyone some more time on this. Everything is going as expected.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix Hair wrote:

Quote:

Helix, I think you are on to something but you need better words to describe it.

Do White antisexuals (lesbians, homosexuals) practice racism White supremacy?

Is there no racism in the "gay community"?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If racism (white supremacy) is essentially a sexual dynamic would that mean that the greatest motivating force among people of the known universe is SEX and the second greatest motivating force among people is racism (white supremacy)?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Peace and blessings,

I do "somewhat" agree with Karim, we all have trouble keeping focus from time to time (myself included). However this is valuable information and the subject does need to be addressed. So maybe this should be moved to its on topic. Just a suggestion.

And sister Trina stick to your guns next time. Sometimes the brothers just need a minute or two to warm up to an idea , but they always come around in the end "smile"

You made an excellent suggestion:
Quote:
I don't know if putting a special forum just for nonwhite females would do the trick.

Thats a good start! I suspect however that its going to take allot more. As Karim's post proves, when you start talking about non-white male and female relations its going to get heated!

Non-White males and females have been conditioned under racism/white supremacy not to be able to come together in a constructive manner.

I to have asked non-white females to participate in this forum and others I consider constructive. The response received will not be posted here, because the white supremacist would quickly jump on that and the whole board would break out into caius.

However I would be willing to discuss this in a private forum with the non-white males and females on this board under the supervision of the moderators. That way everyone can express themselves. then the moderators can extract only the constructive information from the meeting to be posted on the public forum.

Keep in mind the non-white males and females will have to work hard to control there emotions and listen to each other and make positive suggestions and solutions, not insults, if we are to solve this problem.

But it will be solved. After all it is the nature of the problem to have a solution. Correct?

(((shaking my head)))

I'm going to keep saying this as long as it needs to be said:

COUNTER-RACISM IS NOT A TEAM SPORT.

In the Foreward to Williams Coopers book, 'Behold a Pale Horse', he says (paraphrasing) "the weakest human desire is the sense of having to belong to something"

And based on what I'm seeing in this thread, Mr. Cooper may have been onto something there....

To me, this could be an explanation of why "catagorizing" is such a common and necessary strategy of the white supremacits/racists.

With "catagorizing" comes with an idea that you or I am "separate" from the world and/or people around you.

As a person trying to produce JUSTICE, I always try to acknowledge that the concept of being "separate" from the people is a "mis-conception" (racist strategy)

The system of racism/white supremacy has made it impossible for non white people to "come together" in any capacity. This is also an indication as to why "organizing" in an attempt to RWSWJ will not work.

The UICCSC is a concept that is tailored for the individual person.

If any of you reading this have a desire to join something, I suggest you find a building called a church, because COUNTERING-RACISM IS NOT A TEAM SPORT. It's more like "guirilla warfare."

There are plenty of "black organizations" looking for members, however this is not one of them.

This work is to be done between the ears of an individual independent of a group consensus or agreement.

V_God is not an expert in countering-racsim, nor I, or Mr. Fuller himself.

If anyone is going to make a difference, I suggest that you picture yourself as that person.

Cause in terms of producing JUSTICE, nobody has done it yet...I suspect this indicates that nobody has figured out how......YET.

So, in the meantime, YOU should be trying to figure out how, instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you.

Just Follow the Logic.

smallz
Dot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a reason for any of the people on this board to go on a recruiting mission. The purpose of the site is to rwswj not to recruit non-whites. The focus has already been taken off of the white supremacists and directed at non-whites. Sex is not the problem. White Supremacy racism is the problem. Lets focus on the problem.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dot wrote:
I don't see a reason for any of the people on this board to go on a recruiting mission. The purpose of the site is to rwswj not to recruit non-whites. The focus has already been taken off of the white supremacists and directed at non-whites. Sex is not the problem. White Supremacy racism is the problem. Lets focus on the problem.

Welcome Dot.

Happy Countering Racism (White Supremacy)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: