HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Marriage between Non-White Male and Female
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Marriage between Non-White Male and Female Reply with quote

QUESTION

Can a black male and a black female have a mutual and harmonious marriage if both are actively replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

Mutual = Having a balance between each other that promotes correctness and justice.

Harmonious = Acting together to a common end; agreeing in action or feeling; living in peace and friendship; as, an harmonious family.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Marriage between Non-White Male and Female Reply with quote

Choctow wrote:
QUESTION

Can a black male and a black female have a mutual and harmonious marriage if both are actively replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

Mutual = Having a balance between each other that promotes correctness and justice.

Harmonious = Acting together to a common end; agreeing in action or feeling; living in peace and friendship; as, an harmonious family.

I would say YES in answer to your question...but not under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

White supremacy (racism) is non-justice. White supremacy (racism) victimizes ALL non-white people.

HOW can victims of white supremacy (racism) exist in a relationship that is harmonious and mutual?

This is the reason it is so important to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"HOW can victims of white supremacy (racism) exist in a relationship that is harmonious and mutual?"

We did it for 18 years. How? Because we both wanted to and said that was the way it had to be, we worked hard to make it happen.

Were we interested in or actively working to replace white supremacy with Justice?

NO. "Let 'em eat cake"

We chose to ignore it and make conscious contact with it as little as possible.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
"HOW can victims of white supremacy (racism) exist in a relationship that is harmonious and mutual?"

We did it for 18 years. How? Because we both wanted to and said that was the way it had to be, we worked hard to make it happen.

Were we interested in or actively working to replace white supremacy with Justice?

NO. "Let 'em eat cake"

We chose to ignore it and make conscious contact with it as little as possible.

MsTreated,

Are you a white person?

HOW can anyone exist in ANY "relationship" with ANY other person, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism, which is a SYSTEM...a SYSTEM of injustice, and that "relationship" be "harmonious" as defined above?
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original question was "WITHIN the marriage". My answer remains "yes" because I have experienced it. You don't allow outside forces to effect it...you just DON'T. Logic vs Truth (What Is)?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Following Logic.. Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
The original question was "WITHIN the marriage". My answer remains "yes" because I have experienced it. You don't allow outside forces to effect it...you just DON'T. Logic vs Truth (What Is)?

Ok. Let's look at the term:

WHITE S-U-P-R-E-M-A-C-Y

The Dominant system of behavoir that dominates ALL the other of behavoir between people.

Behavoir being, what people DO.

If an un-just system of behavoir that is based on MISTREATMENT dominates all of the interactions between people (i.e. "marriage"), how can there be a "harmonious" arrangement between people under this un-harmonious behavoiral system?

The phenomenon of Racsim/Whtie Supremacy DOES NOT occur in a vacume.

The system of Racsim/White Supremacy is DYNAMINC. It exists in all places at all times in all 9-areas of people activity at the same time.
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: harmonious relationships Reply with quote

MsTreated,

Remember the scene in waiting to exhale when the Black females were sitting around counting off the reasons why they were "alone"?

unemployed

in jail

on drugs

"gay"

...remember that part?

I have the opinion that the system of White supremacy plays a major part in all of those outcomes for Black males.

Now, you as a Black female who has "got her own man" may say: what does this have to do with me? I have a man who loves me, he has a job and we are fully committed to each other..."

That may be so, you may have a "good Black man"; but in a system that insure a shortage of "good Black men", that nigga is gonna be tested!

All the Black females that DON"T have a man because of White supremacy are gonna be lookin at "your man", and they gonna be LOOKIN HARD

Your man will be tested

Im a Black male and I know what Black females do when you ain't around!

I was working at a club one night and a Black female walked up to me and said, "Im fixin to take you out on the dance floor".

I wasn't drunk, she looked gooooood! and

I was bein tested!

"good Black men" fail that test all the time.

Bill Cosby-------F

Micheal Jordan-----F

Jesse Jackson-----F

And those are just the niggas with money!

The system of White supremacy works to insure that "good Black men" are in short supply, take it from me, two of my sisters had to marry old White men, do I "blame" them?

NO,

I blame the White supremacists, they set this system up,

They set it up before we were born.

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Test Reply with quote

Good Black men and women pass the test.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Test Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
Good Black men and women pass the test.

Black "men"?

Black "women"?

"good black men"?

"good black women?"

Let's just stop and look at these terms for just a moment before this thread continues.....

Do I even hafta ask?

smallz
MsTreated

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Codified: "there are no good people"
"there are no non-white "men or women"

Reality?: I stand on my statement.

Since this site is about countering racism, I would guess that codification is the correct language to use.

I humbly withdraw my statement.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
Codified: "there are no good people"
"there are no non-white "men or women"
Reality?: I stand on my statement.
Since this site is about countering racism, I would guess that codification is the correct language to use.
I humbly withdraw my statement.

The best way for me to get the most out of counter racist codifacation is to use it in ALL places at ALL times.

The same way the Racists do.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsTreated,

I hope you don't think my response was a "challenge" to YOU, Im always trying to follow the logic, not the person stating it.

And also, other Black females are not the "enemy", Im sure you know that but I wanted to state it for the record.

Black female with a flat on the freeway? we may just drive on past...specially if its hot or rainin.

Its that White woman broke down on the side of the road...we have been trained to stop and help

Thats who you really gotta watch.

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Black female with a flat on the freeway? we may just drive on past...specially if its hot or rainin.

Its that White woman broke down on the side of the road...we have been trained to stop and help>>

Again, another point of view. It may depend on who does the "training". Some have been trained to avoid contact with white women because they may "holla rape" and get ya lynched, as well as to date and marry within your own people. Some families reject the interracial relationships within their family to the point of not allowing them to even visit. I suspect most training initially comes from parents and is adjusted according to experience. If parents value "fitting in" more than anything else, then they tend to raise children who grow up to be more "confused" about their status under the system of white supremacy. They may think they can "intercourse" their way out of that status. They may even marry white people. Hopefully, good training in counter-racism techniques will counteract the damage done.
Wannabright

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: White Women Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
<<Again, another point of view. It may depend on who does the "training". Some have been trained to avoid contact with white women because they may "holla rape" and get ya lynched, as well as to date and marry within your own people. Some families reject the interracial relationships within their family to the point of not allowing them to even visit. I suspect most training initially comes from parents and is adjusted according to experience. If parents value "fitting in" more than anything else, then they tend to raise children who grow up to be more "confused" about their status under the system of white supremacy. They may think they can "intercourse" their way out of that status. They may even marry white people. Hopefully, good training in counter-racism techniques will counteract the damage done.

This is a real tragedy... that after all this time, so much abuse continues. I can understand having sex for bread to feed your family, though doing that is reprehensible in and of itself, but to freely give oneself without coersion to a suspect racist, especially when one has knowledge... THAT is a real tragedy. What you outline here is the excuse of ignorance. Many, many of non-white people are captivated in having elicit sexual gratifications with white people for varied reasons. Speaking of white females screaming "rape" I've been told that white females scream and moan louder than black females during sex... what a crock! That relative "loudness" is a reason for engaging sexual relations with white females!

The reason I don't choose to have sex with white women is not because I don't think I could have a real funky good time, but, it's the principle of not knowing who I'm sleeping with. Are you sleeping with the enemy? After a real good session, just think about who's got their hand in the cookie jar of your life, taking what doesn't belong to them, then look at her and ask her... Heather, are you ready to give your life to Replace White Supremacy with Justice? Watch her reaction.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Bill Cosby-------F

Micheal Jordan-----F

Jesse Jackson-----F

And those are just the niggas with money!

Quote:
And also, other Black females are not the "enemy", Im sure you know that but I wanted to state it for the record.

Black female with a flat on the freeway? we may just drive on past...specially if its hot or rainin.

Its that White woman broke down on the side of the road...we have been trained to stop and help

Thats who you really gotta watch.

I hafta update the list of "good Black men" who have failed "the test"

Kobe Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: