HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Offspring of White Females and Non-White Males

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Offspring of White Females and Non-White Males Reply with quote

I've had several conversations with females and males who are the offspring of white females and non-white males. It appears it is difficult for them to determine when their mothers are functioning as their mother and when she is functioning as a white person. The conversations are very interesting.

It all boils down to their mother, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), is always functioning as a white person.

Has anyone else spoken to the offspring of white females and non-white males in detail about when their mother is functioning as a white person and when their mother is functioning as their mother?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Has anyone else spoken to the offspring of white females and non-white males in detail about when their mother is functioning as a white person and when their mother is functioning as their mother?


No I haven't But I suspect the effect on the non white offspring is further confusion regarding the system of racism White supremacy.

I did have a non white female ( whose offspring is the product of her and a White man) tell me its harder for the offspring when the mother is White.

I didn't ask her why, but I suspect she has thought about it more than most people.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Offspring of White Females and Non-White Males Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I've had several conversations with females and males who are the offspring of white females and non-white males. It appears it is difficult for them to determine when their mothers are functioning as their mother and when she is functioning as a white person. The conversations are very interesting.

It all boils down to their mother, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), is always functioning as a white person.

Has anyone else spoken to the offspring of white females and non-white males in detail about when their mother is functioning as a white person and when their mother is functioning as their mother?


No, but I have a female cousin who is "married" to a white male and they adopted a nonwhite (black) girl some years ago. I remember the little girl at age 4 referring to the white male as her "daddy" as he hugged and kissed her. I used to cringe everytime. My cousin and her "husband" have three male offspring.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My cousin and her "husband" have three male offspring.
_________________


Thats interesting.

I wonder if the dynamics differ when the offspring of these unions are:

A. The same sex as the non white member

B. The same sex as the White member


In other words, is the confusion compounded/increased when the father is a White person and the male offspring are not?

OR

When the mother is a White person and the female offspring are not?



Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got niggers where both parents are non-white and they are non-white...their grand-parents on their mother's side of the family and father's side of the family are both non-white, their great-grandparents mother's side of the family and father's side of the family are both non-white...their great great grand-parents on their mother's side of the family and father's side of the family are both non-white...they changed their name to Muhammad Mbasa...they only wear dashikis...they only eat fruits and vegetables...they only drink distilled water...

...and they still say that white supremacy (racism) doesn't exist...

Now which are more confused?

All non-white people are equally confused under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...if they say they are not ask them to prove it.

According to THE LOGIC non-white people can't prove they are not confused under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). The only way to prove non-white people are not confused is to not be under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Therefore...to all non-white people...if you want to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not confused about anything under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice...

...then I'll belive what you say when you say you are not confused.

I could be incorrect. See how confused I am?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why my question is revelant is because the non white children of White parents usually have more resources to work with; therefore the consequences of their confusion have greater impact among their fellow victims.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The reason why my question is revelant is because the non white children of White parents usually have more resources to work with; therefore the consequences of their confusion have greater impact among their fellow victims.

Josh

Why is this important in terms of countering racism (white supremacy)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Anne



Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 1
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Salaam Alaikum,

Thank you, Bro. Virtual God:

Quote:
Therefore...to all non-white people...if you want to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not confused about anything under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice...


“In the twenty-first century, Christianity, Islam and Judaism are still dominated by unenlightened males of every race in the East and in the West. Until women are truly heard in the church, the mosque, and the synagogue, the feminine expression of the Divine Attributes of the Creator cannot be experienced, and war will ultimately destroy most of humanity.”

Min. Ava Muhammad



OneLove Sis. Anne
_________________
"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."

~Afrikan Proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
As Salaam Alaikum,

Thank you, Bro. Virtual God:

Quote:
Therefore...to all non-white people...if you want to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not confused about anything under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice...


“In the twenty-first century, Christianity, Islam and Judaism are still dominated by unenlightened males of every race in the East and in the West. Until women are truly heard in the church, the mosque, and the synagogue, the feminine expression of the Divine Attributes of the Creator cannot be experienced, and war will ultimately destroy most of humanity.”

Min. Ava Muhammad



OneLove Sis. Anne

Welcome Anne!

We are all cooperating with the white supremacists (racists) to some degree. The idea is to minimize that cooperation in the process of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice. The religion of white supremacy (racism) trumps all religions...all religions. Every other religion conforms to what the racists (white supremacists) tell them to conform to or they are killed.

This is a very POWERFUL SYSTEM run by some very POWERFUL people. The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is complex but simple in basic formula. Looking at the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) from within...it is very difficult to come to any conclusion as to what to do about it, especially from the perspective of the people who are being mistreated for no reason.

The remedy for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice is also complex...but simple in basic formula. Find out how they do what they do and begin to practice counter moves. Now, you can wait on other people to begin doing this as well but that may be a long wait.

Replace white supremacy (racism) with justice. That is the only thing that makes sense. If we are not saying and/or doing things that are connected to replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice whatever we are doing doesn't make any sense at all.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
The reason why my question is revelant is because the non white children of White parents usually have more resources to work with; therefore the consequences of their confusion have greater impact among their fellow victims.

Josh

Why is this important in terms of countering racism (white supremacy)?


Well, for me, I think understanding the value of counter racist code is key to getting non white people to practice it.

I consider a non white person with a White parent a unique challenge when it comes to communicating the value of counter racist code.

In other words,

If my "style" helps them,

all the rest should be easier.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Observer



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
As Salaam Alaikum,

Thank you, Bro. Virtual God:

Quote:
Therefore...to all non-white people...if you want to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not confused about anything under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice...


“In the twenty-first century, Christianity, Islam and Judaism are still dominated by unenlightened males of every race in the East and in the West. Until women are truly heard in the church, the mosque, and the synagogue, the feminine expression of the Divine Attributes of the Creator cannot be experienced, and war will ultimately destroy most of humanity.”

Min. Ava Muhammad



OneLove Sis. Anne


Male supremacy preceeded White supremacy and it will most likely out live it.

Non-White males dominated, exploited and mistreated non-males(women) long before they came into contact with white people or White supremacists.

The SYSTEM of male supremacy exists at the smallest tribal level to the largest world organizations.

Non-White males who pretend to care about JUSTICE cleverly avoid the issue of male supremacy and it's injustice to women.

This will not change. But I could be wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Anne wrote:
As Salaam Alaikum,

Thank you, Bro. Virtual God:

Quote:
Therefore...to all non-white people...if you want to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not confused about anything under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice...


“In the twenty-first century, Christianity, Islam and Judaism are still dominated by unenlightened males of every race in the East and in the West. Until women are truly heard in the church, the mosque, and the synagogue, the feminine expression of the Divine Attributes of the Creator cannot be experienced, and war will ultimately destroy most of humanity.”

Min. Ava Muhammad



OneLove Sis. Anne


Male supremacy preceeded White supremacy and it will most likely out live it.

Non-White males dominated, exploited and mistreated non-males(women) long before they came into contact with white people or White supremacists.

The SYSTEM of male supremacy exists at the smallest tribal level to the largest world organizations.

Non-White males who pretend to care about JUSTICE cleverly avoid the issue of male supremacy and it's injustice to women.

This will not change. But I could be wrong.


"Male supremacy?"

From someone who will not state wheterther or not they are classified as White.

Typical.

(((shaking my head)))

Your post, as well all of your others will be deleted...

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations