HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racist Woman and Non-White Females

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Racist Woman and Non-White Females Reply with quote

Question: Is Racist woman the foundation for Racism/White Supremacy? Or is White Supremacy/Racism a 50-50 partnership between Racist Man and Racist Woman? There are some 600,000,000 White females as compared to 300,000,000 White males on the planet, give or take a few million.

How is the Black and/or non-white female perceived by Racist woman?

How does the Black and/or non-white female perceive Racist woman?

Most importantly, generally how does the Black and/or non-white female view herself?

What are some specific tactics that Racist woman uses against non-white females to control and war against them? Deceit and sometimes direct violence are the chief methods usually employed by Racist woman. Can you all give some other examples?

What specific thought, speech, action,emotional response can non-white females employ to counter-act the racism that they will experience from Racist woman(White females)? If possible, give one example for the areas of Economics, Education, Labor, Sex, Religion.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Wed May 21, 2003 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, I have thought about the questions you raise a lot. The codified answer is that White supremacy is a 50 50 partnership between racist man and racist woman.

But I have noticed that racist man SEEMS to biuld "checks and balances" into the system to "remind" White women of their "responsibilities", just incase they get "distracted".

I suspect that as the system of White supremacy suffers "loss of confidence", the first defections may be made by White females.

(I know Im out on a limb with this one)

I'll tackle one of your questions.

"Most importantly, generally how does the Black and/or non-white female view herself?"--Trina

I think Black females understand their inferior position in a system of White supremacy just like Black males,

BUT,

Racists actions in the eighth area of activity are more damaging to the Black female, this is just my opinion.

But check this out.

When I discuss White supremacy with my "girlfriend", she usually takes the position of defending the White people. When I give examples of racist behavior, she comes up with all the reasons that get the White person "off the hook" , in other words, mitigating circumstances. For example; they didn't know, they didn't see you, they do that to White people too...

But, heres the key, according to my girlfriends thought speech and action:

ANY WHITE FEMALE TRYING TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH ME IS AUTOMATICALLY DESIGNATED A WHITE SUPREMACIST!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No "trial"

no "hearings"

no "due process"

no excuses...no askin a bunch of questions...

Its really interesting to witness because it is so out of character of her.

Its as if she transforms from Ward Connerlly/Clarence Thomas directly into Khalid Muhammad.

Any White female I interact with is automatically under investigation by her as a racist suspect. I get questioned BIG TIME about the nature of the interaction and the complete HISTORY of our interactions.

And whats interesting is she ain't accepting any "nigger products".

No vague answer, no evasion...

The Black females I know don't recieve this level of scrutiny

Has any one else experienced this phenomenon?

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Trina, I have thought about the questions you raise a lot. The codified answer is that White supremacy is a 50 50 partnership between racist man and racist woman.

But I have noticed that racist man SEEMS to biuld "checks and balances" into the system to "remind" White women of their "responsibilities", just incase they get "distracted".

I suspect that as the system of White supremacy suffers "loss of confidence", the first defections may be made by White females.

(I know Im out on a limb with this one)

I'll tackle one of your questions.

"Most importantly, generally how does the Black and/or non-white female view herself?"--Trina

I think Black females understand their inferior position in a system of White supremacy just like Black males,

BUT,

Racists actions in the eighth area of activity are more damaging to the Black female, this is just my opinion.

Josh,

What makes you think that as the system of White Supremacy/Racism is suffering a "loss of confidence"? Give some examples.

Why do you say that White females may be first to defect as the system of White Supremacy/Racism suffers a "loss of confidence"?

Why do you say that racist actions in the 8th area of activity are more damaging to the Black and/or non-white female?

Why aren't racist actions in the 8th area just as damaging to the Black and/or non-white male?

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, I'll try to answer your questions one by one.

What makes you think that as the system of White Supremacy/Racism is suffering a "loss of confidence"? Give some examples

The most recent example I can think of is the "war" in Iraq. Deception and lies wasn't workin, excuse after excuse was made for why Iraq had to be bombed and invaded and very few people were "buyin it". Finally the smartest most powerful people just did things the way they did them in the past-direct violence.

White people are supposed to be past the point of bombin niggers, thats the old style. White people tried to stop doing that for a reason. Its messy, time consuming, and very expensive. Plus, White people wanna roam the planet without lookin over their shoulder every five minutes.

In my opinion, direct violence is a step backwards in the White supremacy refinement process. I suspect the opposition of many White people was based on this key point.

Why do you say that White females may be first to defect as the system of White Supremacy/Racism suffers a "loss of confidence"?

Imagine two identical "Josh Wicketts", one has money and one don't; which one would you choose to produce children with? (be honest).

Lets face it, access to resources is a critical component of a females decision making process when it comes to sexual activity with males. Its not anything anyone need be ashamed of. In a system of White supremacy, White people dominate all resources. Failure of White people to dominate all resources could result in a "loss of confidence" in White people and as a result, a loss in confidence in White supremacy as a value system that all people currently accept/ serve/ support.

He says he ain't got a big dick so whats gonna keep the White female from being "distracted"?

I'll tell you what,

food, shelter, schools, 401Ks...

all those resources he dominates in a system of White supremacy

Why do you say that racist actions in the 8th area of activity are more damaging to the Black and/or non-white female?

The short answer is BIOLOGY.

Males "pick" and "choose" their mates. Males operate the "gas", females operate the "brakes". Nobody get upset...its basic biology. Up until a few years ago, failure to achive an erection meant sterility. Therefor, males were required to "pick" a female that would facillitate this action.

When a White males "picks" a non white female to engage in sexual intercourse--what is really behind his choice?

As a Black male I can tell you that my purpose for engaging in sexual intercourse with a non white female is ultimately to produce Justice which automatically means an end to the system of White supremacy. You might say to produce "The One".

Is that what White males are up to?

I suspect not. And this is what make Black males "contenders" in spite of their victimization for the hearts and minds of non white females.

"He" may have the money, but I got somethin money can't buy.

When non white females realize this it reduces the value of the relationship to the status of some kind of commercial transaction--cold, sterile...

Every non white woman hopes she is being "picked" because she is "The One" to help produce "The One".

Its the root of sexual attraction.

A non white female engaging in sexual intercourse with a White male cannot experience that level of attraction.

This is tragic.

Why aren't racist actions in the 8th area just as damaging to the Black and/or non-white male?

Because males are less connected with their offspring than females. for most of history males couldn't even be sure the off spring was theirs. You know what they say, "mammas baby daddies maybe..."

A female has a much greater investment in the sexual act than the male. To lay with a man is a big big big decision. I suspect that we are hardwired with different reproductive strategies.

Look at it this way:

If a male has sex with woman and then she tells him to go away until the next time she wants to have sex; alot of males could "get used" to that.

But it don't work that way with females.

Trina, please pardon my rather sloppy explanations. Im trying to explain the things I see around me but my language is not adequate. Maybe I can refine my answers at a later date.

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Trina, I'll try to answer your questions one by one.

Imagine two identical "Josh Wicketts", one has money and one don't; which one would you choose to produce children with? (be honest).

Lets face it, access to resources is a critical component of a females decision making process when it comes to sexual activity with males. Its not anything anyone need be ashamed of. In a system of White supremacy, White people dominate all resources. Failure of White people to dominate all resources could result in a "loss of confidence" in White people and as a result, a loss in confidence in White supremacy as a value system that all people currently accept/ serve/ support.

He says he ain't got a big dick so whats gonna keep the White female from being "distracted"?

I'll tell you what,

food, shelter, schools, 401Ks...

all those resources he dominates in a system of White supremacy

The short answer is BIOLOGY.

Males "pick" and "choose" their mates. Males operate the "gas", females operate the "brakes". Nobody get upset...its basic biology. Up until a few years ago, failure to achive an erection meant sterility. Therefor, males were required to "pick" a female that would facillitate this action.

When a White males "picks" a non white female to engage in sexual intercourse--what is really behind his choice?

As a Black male I can tell you that my purpose for engaging in sexual intercourse with a non white female is ultimately to produce Justice which automatically means an end to the system of White supremacy. You might say to produce "The One".

Is that what White males are up to?

I suspect not. And this is what make Black males "contenders" in spite of their victimization for the hearts and minds of non white females.

"He" may have the money, but I got somethin money can't buy.

When non white females realize this it reduces the value of the relationship to the status of some kind of commercial transaction--cold, sterile...

Every non white woman hopes she is being "picked" because she is "The One" to help produce "The One".

Its the root of sexual attraction.

A non white female engaging in sexual intercourse with a White male cannot experience that level of attraction.

This is tragic.

Because males are less connected with their offspring than females. for most of history males couldn't even be sure the off spring was theirs. You know what they say, "mammas baby daddies maybe..."

A female has a much greater investment in the sexual act than the male. To lay with a man is a big big big decision. I suspect that we are hardwired with different reproductive strategies.

Look at it this way:

If a male has sex with woman and then she tells him to go away until the next time she wants to have sex; alot of males could "get used" to that.

But it don't work that way with females.

Trina, please pardon my rather sloppy explanations. Im trying to explain the things I see around me but my language is not adequate. Maybe I can refine my answers at a later date.

Josh

Two Josh Wicketts what a scary thought! Seriously, I would want to produce children with the one that has money and lots of it!

I suspect a White male who has sexual intercourse with a non-white female just wants to have "fun" and in the process continue to deceive and confuse the non-white female. I don't know because I have never had sex with a White male nor do I care to.

Josh, you have to explain this one. What is "The One"? The one to do what?
RWSWJ?

I know a lot of nonwhite females who are not "picked" and want to be "picked" so that they can have offspring. They want to fulfill a maternal need to be a mother. I suspect they want to raise decent, well-adjusted off-spring. However, under White Supremacy/Racism the chances of that happening is slim to none. I don't hear them articulating plans for their offspring to be"The One" one to "save the world or be the one to cure AIDS. I could be incorrect.

What is the long, sensible answer to the following:

Why do you say that racist actions in the 8th area of activity are more damaging to the Black and/or non-white female? The short answer was unclear. Take your time, make it plain.

I am getting ready to iron my offspring's clothes and in the process I have iron out what you said in my head. Thank you for trying to answer, Josh. Meanwhile, I'll await a better more refined answer.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The most recent example I can think of is the "war" in Iraq. Deception and lies wasn't workin, excuse after excuse was made for why Iraq had to be bombed and invaded and very few people were "buyin it". Finally the smartest most powerful people just did things the way they did them in the past-direct violence.

White people are supposed to be past the point of bombin niggers, thats the old style. White people tried to stop doing that for a reason. Its messy, time consuming, and very expensive. Plus, White people wanna roam the planet without lookin over their shoulder every five minutes.

In my opinion, direct violence is a step backwards in the White supremacy refinement process. I suspect the opposition of many White people was based on this key point.

Josh

When did the racists (white supremacists) stop using deceit and direct violence in the practice of racism (white supremacy)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: