HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Anti-Sex and Non-White People
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Anti-Sex and Non-White People Reply with quote

Dr Welsing states in the Isis Papers that anti-sex has been programmed into Black people as as way to destroy Black people. Many Black activists who work amongst Black people have observed that Black anti-sex is at epidemic levels. Some like Dr LLaila O. Afrika author of "Nutricide" says that it is diet related and a by-product of White Supremacy

How is anti-sex(homosexuality) programmed and/or promoted amongst
non-white people especially Black people?

Have you all observed that in Black survival-units there may be several siblings and maybe one or two might exhibit anti-sex behavior? This behavior usually manifests in the adolescent and teenage years.

Why don't the other siblings exhibit anti-sex behavior? Can anti-sex be deprogrammed out of Black people? If so, how?

Also, do non-white females play a role in helping to facilitate anti-sex amongst male/female off-spring children? If so, how is this accomplished?

Many Black and/or non-white survival units consist of the mother, male and female off-spring. No father because he is gone. He is in Greater Confinement, on drugs, dead or with some other female, unemployed and homeless or could no longer tolerate the relationship. All of this is due to White Supremacy/Racism. Also, he might be in anti-sexual relationship with another male.

If the non-white female plays a role in helping to program anti-sex behavior in her off-spring what can she do counter-act this phenomenon? Give examples, if possible.

On the same note, if a non-white male is attempting to rear his male and female off-spring, are they a survival unit? Can the non-white male help to facilitate anti-sexual behavior in his male/female offspring because the mother is gone.

She could be in Greater Confinement, dead, on drugs, a lesbian, could not get a long with the her male partner, unemployed and homeless. Again, this is due to White Supremacy/Racism.

If the non-white male plays a role in helping to program anti-sex behavior in his off-spring how does he do it? How can he stop if this the case, give examples.

I welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Anti-Sex Amongst Non-White People Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
How is anti-sex (homosexuality) programmed and/or promoted amongst non-white people especially Black people?

I don't know Trina. I once heard a white man say that over 90% of non-white male "homosexuality" comes from single parent homes where the female is the parent. HOW much over 90%? 99.99999999%?

Trina wrote:
Have you all observed that in Black survival-units there may be several siblings and maybe one or two might exhibit anti-sex behavior?

Yes, I've noticed that. I also noticed that all of the siblings do not wind up in jail nor do all of the siblings have children nor do all of the siblings have long hair...what I'm saying is that all of these things, including "homosexuality", whatever that means, is conditional and based on the experiences of the person. Meaning what, it is a learned behavior.

Trina wrote:
Why don't the other siblings exhibit anti-sex behavior? Can anti-sex be deprogrammed out of Black people? If so, how?

It is up to the individual to stop doing and/or saying very specific things. A nigger has been niggerized. Now the nigger can be niggerized but they first have to recognize they are a nigger and it is not their fault that they are a nigger. Then find out HOW the SYSTEM works that keeps them niggerized. Then begin to take that SYSTEM apart SYSTEMATICALLY...step-by-step...piece-by-piece.

Trina wrote:
Also, do non-white females play a role in helping to facilitate anti-sex amongst male/female off-spring children? If so, how is this accomplished?

I don't know...but I posted what I heard a white male say once at the top of this post.

Trina wrote:
If the non-white female plays a role in helping to program anti-sex behavior in her off-spring what can she do counter-act this phenomenon?

Find out which behaviors are supported by the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and explain those repeatedly to the non-white male, why it happens and what exact counter moves to neutralize it. For example, do not promote non-white males walking around with rollers in their hair, rings in their ears, long finger nails...what am I saying?...point out the distinctions and explain why they exist and HOW a male functions in contrast to HOW a female functions.

I could be incorrect.

Trina wrote:
If the non-white male plays a role in helping to program anti-sex behavior in his off-spring how does he do it?

By promoting the same behavior as explained above. See, each person has a different ability to resist. You have to know the child! Two children in the same situation, experiencing the same things, will have a different perspective of what happens and why they think it happened. If you have a child that needs additional support YOU HAVE TO GIVE THAT CHILD ADDITIONAL SUPPORT. This ain't no he got so you shoulda got it.

I was once helping a child in the barber shop where I was waiting on a haircut. His mother was there with him. After the little boy got his hair cut he and his mother left. The little boy was "coloring" in a "coloring book".

After they left some of the males in the barber shop said "I thought for sure you were gonna push up on his mother". I thought about that for a while and then asked "Why did you think that" and one of the males responded by saying "because you were helping her son". I was helping the boy because he needed help. Now if I don't help him do whatever he's trying to do that is constructive and 15 years later he robs me at gunpoint I have no one else to blame but myself.
cidiera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: what is this with "anti-sex"? Reply with quote

when has homosexual sex turned into anti-sex? homosexuality is a form of love, whether it be with white or non-white males or females. anti-sex! How rediculous is that?!? Homosexual love-making is definately not "anti-sex". It is love-making...an intimate encounter like any heterosexual encounter. Sounds to be like there is some heterosexism brewing in this forum.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: what is this with "anti-sex"? Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
when has homosexual sex turned into anti-sex? homosexuality is a form of love, whether it be with white or non-white males or females. anti-sex! How rediculous is that?!? Homosexual love-making is definately not "anti-sex". It is love-making...an intimate encounter like any heterosexual encounter. Sounds to be like there is some heterosexism brewing in this forum.

Check the definition of sex under the Counter-Racist Definitions forum and let me know if you still have questions.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: what is this with "anti-sex"? Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:

Its anti-sex because it doesn't have the potential to produce life.
elan_noir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-Sex, in my opinion, is when you are working constant overtime and not being able to connect with anyone for healthy sexual intercourse, or you can't even have constuctive conversations with prospects because there isn't an opportunity.

The Anti-Sex psyche is to create automatons.

Quote:
automaton: a machine or control mechanism designed to follow automatically a predetermined sequence of operations or respond to encoded instructions

Everyone in my small office is either married or in a committed relationship, except me.

Working long hours isn't helping me find a codified man.

Neely Fuller talks about we are either engaged in sex or are worried about people engaging in sex, like who f***ing whom in Hollywood, who got the big dick, etc.

-Elan
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elan noir,

I love your post. While not getting into the other definition of anti-sex as homosexuality, I think that yours is a wonderful definition of anti-sex, and I think it's rampant among people today, even married people.

My husband works such long hours that when there was a debate here about whether white is a color or non-color, I thought, 'well in my husband's case it's a non-color because I can't SEE him, he's the invisible man!"

And he's very "codified" without being someone who would perhaps recognize that word, but he's very loving and correct and all his instincts are towards kindness and justice. But, if I have trouble connecting with him, I can just imagine working long hours and trying to connect with someone.

That's the problem with our culture right now, driven by love of money and power to the detriment of relationship.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

elan_noir wrote:
Neely Fuller talks about we are either engaged in sex or are worried about people engaging in sex, like who f***ing whom in Hollywood, who got the big dick, etc.

-Elan

I think what Neely Fuller said was people are either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to sexual activity. There is a audio file of Fuller making the statement on the SoundBites page.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was growing up in a house full of my sisters I saw them painting their toenails and fingernails. I didn't understand why they did this but I wanted to do it too.

I think I wanted to do it because I thought I would be "good" at it; I knew I could stay "between the lines" and make the color smooth and uniform...I liked how the colors were shiny and if it was up to me I would have used a different color on each toe nail...

My sisters explained to me that as a Boy I shouldn't paint my own nails but that I could paint theirs.

I was satisfied with this arrangement as it allowed me a venue to participate and demonstrate my skills.

But I think the key is that when they told me "only girls paint their toenails", I could accept it because I lived in a house where my dad did certain things and my mom did other things.

Watching the behavior of my father had a definite impact on my understanding of what is correct behavior on the part of a male.

Josh
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
When I was growing up in a house full of my sisters I saw them painting their toenails and fingernails. I didn't understand why they did this but I wanted to do it too.

I think I wanted to do it because I thought I would be "good" at it; I knew I could stay "between the lines" and make the color smooth and uniform...I liked how the colors were shiny and if it was up to me I would have used a different color on each toe nail...

My sisters explained to me that as a Boy I shouldn't paint my own nails but that I could paint theirs.

I was satisfied with this arrangement as it allowed me a venue to participate and demonstrate my skills.

But I think the key is that when they told me "only girls paint their toenails", I could accept it because I lived in a house where my dad did certain things and my mom did other things.

Watching the behavior of my father had a definite impact on my understanding of what is correct behavior on the part of a male.

Josh

And this behavior issue transfers to race very well.
mel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHouse,

Quote:
HighHouse Wrote in response to Josh:
And this behavior issue transfers to race very well.

Do you mean that this is one of the ways that white people learn white supremacy?
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mel:

Who are you?

Are you a black person?

How long have you been at this forum?
mel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHouse,

Please answer my question, then I will answer yours.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who you are. I can't answer your questions until you answer mine. According to my knowledge this is your first post.
mel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHouse,

Quote:
I don't know who you are. I can't answer your questions until you answer mine. According to my knowledge this is your first post.

Well then things are even then. I don't know who you are, you don't know who I am. You can answer my question then I'll answer yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: