HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Experiments/Observations on the WorkPlace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Experiments/Observations on the WorkPlace Reply with quote

V_God, Smallz, Josh, Mel, Karim, NECKST, Trina, and everyone else, have you ran any further experiments, made observations, etc on the workplace regarding Racism White Supremacy, and the Power Dynamic of White Over Non-White ?

If so, may you please inform us about your experiments, observations and information ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Experiments/Observations on the WorkPlace Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
V_God, Smallz, Josh, Mel, Karim, NECKST, Trina, and everyone else, have you ran any further experiments, made observations, etc on the workplace regarding Racism White Supremacy, and the Power Dynamic of White Over Non-White ?

If so, may you please inform us about your experiments, observations and information ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Yes sir. I ran a couple of experiments recently on the behavior of white males who attempt to get non-white males to talk about having sexual intercourse with females...mainly white females. One of the white males on the job even tried to get me to meet is "sister-in-law", showed me a picture of her and spoke specifically about her "sexual prowess". When he saw I had no expression on my face (poker face) he asked me if I dated white women. When I asked him why was he asking me if I dated white women the boatloads of deception started rolling in.

I am continuing the collection of data on these two experiments and as soon as I calculate that there is enough evidence to warrant a scientific theory I will post the experiment without the scientific theory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: