HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Been Banned Again...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnomadd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears to me that following and focusing on CR logic has remained consistent when practiced with proficiency. V-God, Josh, Smalls, Helix, Trina, Cope, etc... yall is my hero!(Justice League)
How convenient is it that YT has offered invites to a (counter)racist site that would ban those who use CR logic.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Gnomadd wrote:
It appears to me that following and focusing on CR logic has remained consistent when practiced with proficiency. V-God, Josh, Smalls, Helix, Trina, Cope, etc... yall is my hero!(Justice League)
How convenient is it that YT has offered invites to a (counter)racist site that would ban those who use CR logic.

I ain't done nothing yet...just trying to follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Gnomadd wrote:

Aint no hero's on this site.

Just us.

Hmmm, that Kinda sounds like 'Jus-tice' coming off the tounge.

Perhaps that's another clue as to what we all should be trying to produce.

In the meantime, I'm gonna take V_God's suggestion and Follow The Logic.

smallz
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
YT Wrote: Yes. Absolutely. That is why I reject the phrase "racism white supremacy" and its other derivatives. People of any race can be racist against any race, even their own.

I suspect the reason why any Racist-Suspect must "reject" the term Racism/White Supremacy is because they understand The Logic that supports that terminology will make it increasingly difficult for a Racist-Suspect to introduce any more confusion into an exchange between them and a Victim-of-Racism or anyone else attempting to use Counter-Racist Logic.

I suspect that when a person uses words, they are "by default" using Logic. For many non-white people, unfortunaltly, we are unaware or perhaps confused about The Logic that is being carried by the words and terms that we choose to use so frequently.

I suspect YT "rejected" the term Racism/White Supremacy because he/she IS AWARE of what kind of logic is being used (counter-racist logic) and how That Logic will have an effect on The Logic he/she is intending to use.

This may be why YT feels compelled to visit another site. So that he/she can exchange views with other people who use the same Logic. Which I suspect is Racist-Logic not Counter-Racist Logic.

smallz
yt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
This may be why YT feels compelled to visit another site. So that he/she can exchange views with other people who use the same Logic. Which I suspect is Racist-Logic not Counter-Racist Logic.

I was told by V_God that this is not a discussion board. I want to discuss. V_God is boss of his board. I would be willing to continue the discussion on any board that permits discussion, it doesn't have to be racismonline.com. That's just another racism board I am registered on, as are most of you, so it would be convenient. I'm open to suggestions.

By the way, "deep, dark secret" is an idiom from which I derived "deep, dark truth". The word "dark" is part of the idiom. It has nothing to do with your color.

I am not a white supremacist. White supremacists want to eliminate lots of groups of people. I do not share this desire. I want everybody to learn to coexist peacefully.

Now please quit egging me on because I am not supposed to be discussing here.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yt wrote:
smallz wrote:

I was told by V_God that this is not a discussion board. I want to discuss. V_God is boss of his board. I would be willing to continue the discussion on any board that permits discussion, it doesn't have to be racismonline.com. That's just another racism board I am registered on, as are most of you, so it would be convenient. I'm open to suggestions.

By the way, "deep, dark secret" is an idiom from which I derived "deep, dark truth". The word "dark" is part of the idiom. It has nothing to do with your color.

I am not a white supremacist. White supremacists want to eliminate lots of groups of people. I do not share this desire. I want everybody to learn to coexist peacefully.

Now please quit egging me on because I am not supposed to be discussing here.

No problem.

However, I am going to continue to ACT like White Supremacy exists. YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND. So, as a white person, you should go tell the powerful white people how much help us victims need.

Other than that, you aren't really doing anything to help me.

Thank you.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

I still owe you more sites. I will be busy this weekend running experiments and helping Mel with his project. I will get to it as soon as possible.

I was also banned from the following:

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.afrolatino.com (before it closed down)
www.davechappell.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.blacktalk.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.woodrickinstitute.com (they revamped their discussion board and banned me from the new one after only a few posts)
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

That's about it...If I think of any more I'll let you know.
www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforum/

Booted off while endorsing this site!

Unfortunally, my posts were deleted. By a person classified as white!!! (Upon me asking the moderator who deleted my thread; why was my post on Racism (White Supremacy) deleted, which was deleted? And asking him/her, are you a white person? Which the answer was, YES!)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

I still owe you more sites. I will be busy this weekend running experiments and helping Mel with his project. I will get to it as soon as possible.

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.woodrickinstitute.com (they revamped their discussion board and banned me from the new one after only a few posts)
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

Unfortunally, my posts were deleted. By a person classified as white!!! (Upon me asking the moderator who deleted my thread; why was my post on Racism (White Supremacy) deleted, which was deleted? And asking him/her, are you a white person? Which the answer was, YES!)

Karim,

Have you purchased and read the codebook?

You should be promoting justice...not this site.
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

Karim,

I've tried. But I suspect my payment was lost. No need to complain, though.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

Karim,

Karim,

Didn't you write this:

I will not post until I recieved and read the entire "code book".

Have you "received and read the entire code book" Karim?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Karim wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

Karim,

Karim,

Didn't you write this:

I will not post until I recieved and read the entire "code book".

Have you "received and read the entire code book" Karim?
Waiting a long time to do this? Maybe you thought I would have posted sooner?

But yes I did write the post above.

And No. (If you must insist) I haven't read the code-book to its entirety. Simply because of some mailing mishap (In which I've sent money and, I suspect, someone telling me no money was sent).

(I refuse to send anymore money, simply because I don't have time for that sir [economic])

I over-stand your reason of being truthful and not withholding constructive information from non-white people. But this doesn't mean I should withhold constructive information from non-white people. I'll still do what I have to in the production of JUSTICE.

PS. EGO!

PS2. The site I've posted, I've learn, is rand and operated by people classified as WHITE. Please be advised!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Yay...I just got banned from my first blog... Reply with quote

Sunshinysmile wrote:
And that was not my intent. What a joke. A conversation about Black on Black love, mostly shy Black men marry white women, and other issues about being black indian white...

So I start trying to steer people to the root of the problem--white supremacy and not blaming the victim...and get banned.

The owner is supposedly a non-white female from the UK with a non-white African father and white english mother.

They didn't even tell me I was banned...just deleted my posts...I asked why I was being monitored...no reply...and the blogger and I had a pretty chatty manner off the board.

I guess I shouldn't have talked about her mother---indirectly.

(1) How the racists (white supremacists) do what they do against non-white people.
(2) The effect it has on non-white people
(3) what non-white people can do to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against them.

Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: