HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Been Banned Again...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a question...but I say it's the long way around. We'll see where it takes you. I used to ask that question. You'll get into explaining to white people that only white people can practice racism (white supremacy)...when you can just say that you don't belong to a race and race is racism. White people will turn that conversation on you and have you doing most of the work. The idea is to have the white people doing the work.

So by saying I don't belong to a race and the only purpose to belong to a race is to practice racism, I then begin to ask the person I'm talking to, who has already said they are a white person (belonging to the race), if they have ever lied to a non-white person...ever withheld information from a non-white person about how to solve a problem...and the big one...if the white person has ever had sexual intercourse with a non-white person. I also ask the white person for a mechanism for being able to determine which white person is a white supremacists (racists).

Keeping the focus on whether the person I'm talking to...not any other white person...the person I'm talking to...whether they practice white supremacy (racism). Now my conversation with the white person will be shorter than yours but I'm trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice as fast as I can so the sooner the deception stops the better.

I could be incorrect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:

I too suspect they may say, "yes...but all racists are not white supremacists."

Yes. Absolutely. That is why I reject the phrase "racism white supremacy" and its other derivatives. People of any race can be racist against any race, even their own.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
The next thing is the white people will begin to say that people like you are the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism). They began to say these things to me. When questioned the people never revealed what they meant.

You are right on the money with this, too. I can explain it to you.

What "people like you" refers to in that context is people who play these word games (I think you call it "the logic" or "the code") instead of just communicating using standard English. It makes people angry because they perceive that you are trying to disrupt communication or to twist their statements into something other than what was intended, not because you are revealing truth.

When people get mad at a black person they often think "nigger". Use of this word is commonly associated with racism, even though in many cases it is simply an emotional outburst, and may not be indicative of true racism.

Since your use of "the logic" caused them to get mad and think racist thoughts, that is why white people might say "people like you are the reason white people practice racism. " (actually A reason would be more accurate than THE reason)

I have felt that way when trying to converse with you and RangerX at racismonline. I am one of the people who says that RangerX disrupted the conversations over there, although I'm not a proponent of banning. I just wanted him to break from the script and discuss things more openly like he does over here in this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
... You'll get into explaining to white people that only white people can practice racism (white supremacy)...

You're right about that, too. I do not agree that only white people can practice racism.
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Now my conversation with the white person will be shorter than yours but I'm trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice as fast as I can so the sooner the deception stops the better.

VGOD, In the other topic that you locked, you stated to me that I should be talking to white people about racism because that is where the problem is.

You have also said that I am a racist suspect and the only way I could prove to you I'm not a racist is by single-handedly dismantling the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy. This is impossible because the system you speak of does not exist and the racial situation that does exist is much bigger than I could take on. Since, according to you, that was my only way of proving to you that I am not a racist and that is not possible, I conclude that you consider me a racist.

If you want to replace racism, and racism problem is in the white supremacist racists, then it would seem you need to eliminate the white supremacists either physically or by changing them so they are no longer racist white supremacists and instead believe in your system of justice. Physically eliminating people is impractical, dangerous, unlikely. Your other option is to change their minds. But you told me you weren't going to try to convince me of anything.

I don't see how you're going to make any progress if you don't try to win over the people where you think the problem is and who maintain the current "system" you're trying to replace.

The racial situation that exists is not an organized "system of racism white supremacy". It is in the hearts and minds of individuals of all colors. To replace it, even to change it significantly, individuals must learn or be convinced to feel and think differently one at a time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like many White people, YT is unwilling to give up the concept of race; I suspect its because he is a White person in a system of racism White supremacy and therefore feels he would have everything to lose.

I think YT has said he has military experience, so for analogy:

In this "virtual army" scenario:

Its as if YT wants to keep the concept of "rank" because he is an officer in a system were "officers" have more power than enlisted men (NCOs). To this end he supports the concept of rank among all persons ESPECIALLY the ones who can never become officers.


This is another example of why racism = White supremacy.

White people have the most to lose from giving up the concept of race, they prevent this by maintaining White supremacy.


ergo racism = White supremacy.



But I really wanted to highlight some language YT used which illustrates the work he has to do to convince YOU that racism is not White supremacy.

Check it out:






VGOD, In the other topic that you locked, you stated to me that I should be talking to white people about racism because that is where the problem is.

You have also said that I am a racist suspect and the only way I could prove to you I'm not a racist is by single-handedly dismantling the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy.

This is impossible because the system you speak of does not exist and the racial situation that does exist is much bigger than I could take on.

Since, according to you, that was my only way of proving to you that I am not a racist and that is not possible, I conclude that you consider me a racist.

If you want to replace racism, and racism problem is in the white supremacist racists, then it would seem you need to eliminate the white supremacists either physically or by changing them so they are no longer racist white supremacists and instead believe in your system of justice. Physically eliminating people is impractical, dangerous, unlikely. Your other option is to change their minds. But you told me you weren't going to try to convince me of anything.

I don't see how you're going to make any progress if you don't try to win over the people where you think the problem is and who maintain the current "system" you're trying to replace.

The racial situation that exists is not an organized "system of racism white supremacy". It is in the hearts and minds of individuals of all colors. To replace it, even to change it significantly, individuals must learn or be convinced to feel and think differently one at a time.


"racial situation"?

see, even he had to call it something.

But , even the great "YT" is hard pressed when he takes on the truth.

WHY?

Because even in a "racial situation" where people are mistreated on the basis of color, its only a matter of time before some people start to claim they have NO COLOR (White) and proceed to mistreat all others to prove it.

THE SYSTEM OF RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yt wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
... You'll get into explaining to white people that only white people can practice racism (white supremacy)...

You're right about that, too. I do not agree that only white people can practice racism.

Don't get it twisted sir...only white people can practice white supremacy (racism). It is calculable that a white person would leave out that what was said in the piece of quote you thought it necessary to remove is that it was for the benefit of non-white people to not end up trying to convince white people that only white people can practice white supremacy (racism). No non-white person should spend time trying to convince a white person that he or she is a victim of white supremacy (racism).

This is more evidence that you yt are a racist suspect.
yt wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Now my conversation with the white person will be shorter than yours but I'm trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice as fast as I can so the sooner the deception stops the better.

VGOD, In the other topic that you locked, you stated to me that I should be talking to white people about racism because that is where the problem is.

You have also said that I am a racist suspect and the only way I could prove to you I'm not a racist is by single-handedly dismantling the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy. This is impossible because the system you speak of does not exist and the racial situation that does exist is much bigger than I could take on. Since, according to you, that was my only way of proving to you that I am not a racist and that is not possible, I conclude that you consider me a racist.

No sir...you are a racist suspect. Any white person that comes to this Work/Study Project and/or any conversation/meeting/workshop to "discuss" racism (white supremacy) with non-white people without telling the non-white people exactly how to counter racism (white supremacy) is automatically a racist suspect since the white person knows enough to seek out non-white people on the topic of white supremacy (racism).

Non-White People: This is how a white person attempts to use words to confuse non-white people. Don't get caught up in the jargon. This is the reason you hafta use the term "racist suspect". For a non-white person to call a white person a racist (white supremacist) means the non-white person practices racism (white supremacy)...that is the only way a non-white person can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, a white person is a white supremacist (racist). In order for the non-white person to know all there is to know about the practice of white supremacy (racism) he or she (non-white person) must be a white supremacist (racist) themselves.

When I use the term racist suspect I am admitting I don't know if a specific white person is practicing white supremacy (racism) because I don't know how to practice white supremacy (racism). If I don't know how to practice white supremacy (racism) I can't possibly be a white supremacist (racist). This is kindergarten logic.

Another "must use" term for any person attempting to counter white supremacy (racism) is to use the term white supremacy with the term racism...together...all the time. White people automatically recognize that using these words together means that only a white person can practice racism because racism is white supremacy. This is the reason the white person begins to try to convince the non-white person the white person themselves is not a white supremacist (racist).

The white person does only two things in response to a non-white person using counter-racist language:

(1) Try to find out what the non-white person knows about white supremacy (racism). I suspect this is done to attempt to confuse the non-white person.
(2) Try to convince the non-white person that the white person themselves is not a white supremacist (racist).

This happens as a result of the impact of counter-racist language on how white people that practice white supremacy (racism) do what they do.

YT is not the first white person to attempt to de-codify counter-racist codification and he ain't gonna be the last. Keep using the words "racist suspect" to refer to any white person that you conclude is able to practice white supremacy (racism) and keep using the words "racism (white supremacy)" together at all times because white people are in a position to rule the planet and they came into that position and maintain that position by mistreating all the people on the planet who the white people say are not white (non-white).

White Supremacy = Racism.

Let the words do the work for you.

yt wrote:
If you want to replace racism, and racism problem is in the white supremacist racists, then it would seem you need to eliminate the white supremacists either physically or by changing them so they are no longer racist white supremacists and instead believe in your system of justice. Physically eliminating people is impractical, dangerous, unlikely. Your other option is to change their minds. But you told me you weren't going to try to convince me of anything.

Non-White People: YT is a classic study in racist suspect activity. I hope non-white people are taking note of this.

A white supremacist (racist) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people).

All non-white people should note that you do not change the minds of white people by trying to convince them that racism (white supremacy) exists or by trying to convince them that justice is better than racism (white supremacy). White people that practice white supremacy (racism) know how to guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person that needs help the most get the most help because they go out of their way not to do it.

Since white people that practice white supremacy (racism) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people) you change the behavior of the racists (white supremacists) by changing your behavior (de-niggerizing). If you are not a nigger (non-white person) white people that practice white supremacy (racism) cannot subject, misuse, and/or abuse you in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War...on the basis of color.

Change your behavior and the white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will either have to kill you or change their behavior. The white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will most likely kill you so expect it.

yt wrote:
I don't see how you're going to make any progress if you don't try to win over the people where you think the problem is and who maintain the current "system" you're trying to replace.

The racial situation that exists is not an organized "system of racism white supremacy". It is in the hearts and minds of individuals of all colors. To replace it, even to change it significantly, individuals must learn or be convinced to feel and think differently one at a time.

I will do my part to produce a SYSTEM of justice until the white supremacists (racists) see fit to kill me. Making sure no person is mistreated and also making sure the person that needs help the most get the most help is something I'm supposed to be doing anyway.

Do what you gotta do 'cause I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
yt wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
... You'll get into explaining to white people that only white people can practice racism (white supremacy)...

You're right about that, too. I do not agree that only white people can practice racism.

Don't get it twisted sir...only white people can practice white supremacy (racism). It is calculable that a white person would leave out that what was said in the pice of quote you thought it neccessary to remove is that it was for the benefit of non-white people not to end up trying to convince white people that only white people can practice white supremacy (racism). This is more evidence that you yt are a racist suspect.
yt wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Now my conversation with the white person will be shorter than yours but I'm trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice as fast as I can so the sooner the deception stops the better.

VGOD, In the other topic that you locked, you stated to me that I should be talking to white people about racism because that is where the problem is.

You have also said that I am a racist suspect and the only way I could prove to you I'm not a racist is by single-handedly dismantling the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy. This is impossible because the system you speak of does not exist and the racial situation that does exist is much bigger than I could take on. Since, according to you, that was my only way of proving to you that I am not a racist and that is not possible, I conclude that you consider me a racist.

No sir...you are a racist suspect.

Non-White People: This is how a white person attempts to use words to confuse non-white people. Don't get caught up in the jargon. This is the reason you hafta use the term racist suspect. For a non-white person to call a white person a racist (white supremacist) means the non-white person practices racism (white supremacy)...that is the only way a non-white person can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, a white person is a white supremacist (racist). In order for the non-white person to know all there is to know about the practice of white supremacy (racism) he or she (non-white person) must be one themselves.

When I use the term racist suspect I am admitting I don't know if a specific white person is practicing white supremacy (racism) because I don't know how to practice white supremacy (racism). If I don't know how to practice white supremacy (racism) i can't possibly be a white supremacist (racist).

Another must use term for any person attempting to counter white supremacy (racism) is to use the term white supremacy with the term racism...all the time. White people automatically recognize that using these words together means that only a white person can practice racism because racism is white supremacy. YT is not the first white person to attempt to de-codify counter-racist codification and he ain't gonna be the last. Keep using the words racist suspect to refer to any white person that you conclude is able to practice white supremacy (racism) and keep using the words racism (white supremacy) together at all times.

Let the words do the work for you.

yt wrote:
If you want to replace racism, and racism problem is in the white supremacist racists, then it would seem you need to eliminate the white supremacists either physically or by changing them so they are no longer racist white supremacists and instead believe in your system of justice. Physically eliminating people is impractical, dangerous, unlikely. Your other option is to change their minds. But you told me you weren't going to try to convince me of anything.

Non-White People: YT is a classic study in racist suspect activity. I hope non-white people are taking note of this.

A white supremacist (racist) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people). All non-white people should note that you do not change the minds of white people by convincing them that racism (white supremacy) exists or by trying to convince them that justice is better than racism (white supremacy).

Since white people that practice white supremacy (racism) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people) you change the behavior of the racists (white supremacists) by de-niggerizing. If you are not a nigger (non-white person) white people that practice white supremacy (racism) cannot subject, misuse, and/or abuse you in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War...on the basis of color.

Change your behavior and the white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will either have to kill you or change their behavior. The white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will most likely kill you so expect it.

yt wrote:
I don't see how you're going to make any progress if you don't try to win over the people where you think the problem is and who maintain the current "system" you're trying to replace.

The racial situation that exists is not an organized "system of racism white supremacy". It is in the hearts and minds of individuals of all colors. To replace it, even to change it significantly, individuals must learn or be convinced to feel and think differently one at a time.


wow!

Now that's "Reality TV"!

I suspect this exchange between YT and V_God to be an example of a non-white person (individually) following the logic While a Racist Suspect attempts to Deceive or mis-lead the non white person via Deception through the use of language. (Words and their definitions)

I suspect that If the non white people of this planet begin to do more of what V_God is illustrating with his response to a Racist-Suspect, The Racists/White Supremacists (Whomever they are) will be forced to use Direct Violence against the victims-of-racism (non white people) in order to maintain their system since the Deception via the use of language (words and their definitions) appears to be IN-effective when used against this particular Nigger (V_god).

Based on evidence, and history, once the Deception is minimized, the Direct-Violence is soon to follow.

I suspect the reason that this and many other strategies/techniques used by the Racists/White Supremacists may seem familiar to many non-white people is because The Racists have not had to change them since these same strategies/techniques have proven to be so successful.

The Success of the business of Racism/White Supremacy "proves" the effectiveness of their strategies/techniques:

#1.Deception

#2.Direct Violence

The ultimate One Two punch.

Following the logic that leads to the revaluation of truth helps in minimizing confusion by minimizing the Deception via the use of language.

So in order to do this, Just Follow the Logic.

The choice is yours.

PS

So pretty soon, YT will hafta either use words that reveal reveal truth, or disappear from this message board just like other Racists-Suspects have prior to his/her arrival.

But hey, I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Like many White people, YT is unwilling to give up the concept of race; I suspect its because he is a White person in a system of racism White supremacy and therefore feels he would have everything to lose.

If there were no racism I would be fine.

Yes, I am unwilling to give up the concept of race. I look at the people in the world with me and there are different kinds of people. Our society refers to these different kinds of people as different "races." I didn't invent the concept but I believe in it because I see it in the world. To deny that race exists would be like denying that day and night exist.

Quote:

I think YT has said he has military experience, so for analogy:

That wasn't me. Perhaps the poster "Y.T."

Quote:

In this "virtual army" scenario:

Its as if YT wants to keep the concept of "rank" because he is an officer in a system were "officers" have more power than enlisted men (NCOs). To this end he supports the concept of rank among all persons ESPECIALLY the ones who can never become officers.


This is another example of why racism = White supremacy.

White people have the most to lose from giving up the concept of race, they prevent this by maintaining White supremacy.

That makes sense but it is not the case. Just because something is possible does not make it so.
Quote:

ergo racism = White supremacy.

A member of any race can be racist against any other race. That is why racism <> white supremacy.

Quote:

...
"racial situation"?

see, even he had to call it something.

I had to call it something other than racism (white supremacy) because the two are not the same thing. Yes, racism exists and white supremacy exists. I know you understand my argument because it has been expressed by V_God definitely and others I think. It's not only white against non-white.

The "racial situation" that we live in and that I referred to is that there are individuals of all races who have varying degrees of unjustified hatred and/or distrust and/or ill-will toward various other races. It's not all whitey keeping everyone else down. You're wrong about that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Don't get it twisted sir...only white people can practice white supremacy (racism). It is calculable that a white person would leave out that what was said in the piece of quote you thought it necessary to remove...

Only white people can practice white supremacy but anyone can practice racism. They are not the same thing. The piee of the quote I thought it necessary to remove is the piece that I think is incorrect, which is the part that equates racism with white supremacy.

Quote:

...
Non-White People: This is how a white person attempts to use words to confuse non-white people. Don't get caught up in the jargon.

It is how any English speaking person uses words to communicate. The "jargon" is the English language. You're the ones who've invented bogus jargon to confuse people.
Quote:

Another "must use" term for any person attempting to counter white supremacy (racism) is to use the term white supremacy with the term racism...together...all the time. White people automatically recognize that using these words together means that only a white person can practice racism because racism is white supremacy. This is the reason the white person begins to try to convince the non-white person the white person themselves is not a white supremacist (racist).

Reasonable people recognize that using those words together is incorrect and they try to correct it. There is nothing more to it than that. It is comparable to using the combination dog (animal). Although a dog is an animal, all animals are not dogs.
Quote:

A white supremacist (racist) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people).

No racist can exist without people of another race.
Quote:

...Since white people that practice white supremacy (racism) cannot exist without niggers (non-white people) you change the behavior of the racists (white supremacists) by changing your behavior (de-niggerizing).

There's some truth in that. To a large extent one's behavior does determine how they will be treated.
Quote:

Change your behavior and the white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will either have to kill you or change their behavior. The white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will most likely kill you so expect it.
...
I will do my part to produce a SYSTEM of justice until the white supremacists (racists) see fit to kill me. Making sure no person is mistreated and also making sure the person that needs help the most get the most help is something I'm supposed to be doing anyway.

You're so melodramatic.
Quote:

Do what you gotta do 'cause I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

Therefore you should try to get the maximum return on your effort by improving your technique.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
I suspect this exchange between YT and V_God to be an example of a non-white person (individually) following the logic While a Racist Suspect attempts to Deceive or mis-lead the non white person via Deception through the use of language. (Words and their definitions)

Consider the possibility that I am simply using the only language I know (English) to have a conversation. You suspicions of deception and misleading are incorrect, as you so frequently suggest they might be.
Quote:

So pretty soon, YT will hafta either use words that reveal reveal truth, or disappear from this message board just like other Racists-Suspects have prior to his/her arrival.

But hey, I could be incorrect.

You could be correct about people disappearing, but incorrect about why.

When I disappear from this board it will be because I have explained myself the best I could and gained whatever I think I will gain from my time here.

It is likely that people just get tired of rehashing the same points over and over. There are some things, like equating racism and white supremacy, that are very basic to the discussion and there seems to be no hope of agreement on the terms. If we can't even agree on these basic terms and concepts then continued discussion is impossible. In that case, disappearing is just to avoid wasting any more time, not because you uncovered some deep, dark truth from the secret white conspiracy manual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yt wrote:
Josh wrote:
Like many White people, YT is unwilling to give up the concept of race; I suspect its because he is a White person in a system of racism White supremacy and therefore feels he would have everything to lose.

If there were no racism I would be fine.

Yes, I am unwilling to give up the concept of race. I look at the people in the world with me and there are different kinds of people. Our society refers to these different kinds of people as different "races." I didn't invent the concept but I believe in it because I see it in the world. To deny that race exists would be like denying that day and night exist.

Quote:

I think YT has said he has military experience, so for analogy:

That wasn't me. Perhaps the poster "Y.T."

Quote:

In this "virtual army" scenario:

Its as if YT wants to keep the concept of "rank" because he is an officer in a system were "officers" have more power than enlisted men (NCOs). To this end he supports the concept of rank among all persons ESPECIALLY the ones who can never become officers.


This is another example of why racism = White supremacy.

White people have the most to lose from giving up the concept of race, they prevent this by maintaining White supremacy.

That makes sense but it is not the case. Just because something is possible does not make it so.
Quote:

ergo racism = White supremacy.

A member of any race can be racist against any other race. That is why racism <> white supremacy.

Quote:

...
"racial situation"?

see, even he had to call it something.

I had to call it something other than racism (white supremacy) because the two are not the same thing. Yes, racism exists and white supremacy exists. I know you understand my argument because it has been expressed by V_God definitely and others I think. It's not only white against non-white.

The "racial situation" that we live in and that I referred to is that there are individuals of all races who have varying degrees of unjustified hatred and/or distrust and/or ill-will toward various other races. It's not all whitey keeping everyone else down. You're wrong about that.




YT quoted me on various points, but notice what he left out:.



"Because even in a "racial situation" where people are mistreated on the basis of color, its only a matter of time before some people start to claim they have NO COLOR (White) and proceed to mistreat all others to prove it. "

In other words, racism = White supremacy

The fact that in 2004 A.D people actually say they are "White" is proof that racism is White supremacy.

Why else would a person classify themselves as non color when they obviously have color? (pink).

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yt



Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yt wrote:
When I disappear from this board it will be because I have explained myself the best I could and gained whatever I think I will gain from my time here.

I was wrong about that. V_God explained to me that this is not a discussion board and I should not waste any more time trying to discuss.

I will continue to visit the racismonline.com forums occasionally if anybody wants to continue any of this discussion.

Good talking with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

yt wrote:
yt wrote:
When I disappear from this board it will be because I have explained myself the best I could and gained whatever I think I will gain from my time here.

I was wrong about that. V_God explained to me that this is not a discussion board and I should not waste any more time trying to discuss.

I will continue to visit the racismonline.com forums occasionally if anybody wants to continue any of this discussion.

Good talking with you.

Absolutely. You claim to be a white person. You should be telling people the white people say are non-white how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice. You say white supremacy (racism) does not exist. Since it does not exist as far as you're concerned what are you doing here? Did you come by to try to convince the people that post here that white people say are non-white that racism (white supremacy) does not exist or did you come here so that they can attempt to convince you that racism (white supremacy) does exist?

Don't waste your time or mine. I say white supremacy (racism) does exist therefore it is not logical for me to discuss whether or not racism (white supremacy) exists. You can find many places where white people will agree with you when you say white supremacy (racism) does not exist.

Go talk to them.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
yt wrote:
yt wrote:
When I disappear from this board it will be because I have explained myself the best I could and gained whatever I think I will gain from my time here.

I was wrong about that. V_God explained to me that this is not a discussion board and I should not waste any more time trying to discuss.

I will continue to visit the racismonline.com forums occasionally if anybody wants to continue any of this discussion.

Good talking with you.

Absolutely. You claim to be a white person. You should be telling people the white people say are non-white how to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice. You say white supremacy (racism) does not exist. Since it does not exist as far as you're concerned what are you doing here? Did you come by to try to convince the people that post here that white people sat are non-white that racism (white supremacy) does not exist or did you come here so that they can attempt to convince you that racism (white supremacy) does exist?

Don't waste your time or mine. I say white supremacy (racism) does exist therefore it is not logical for me to discuss whether or not racism (white supremacy) exists. You can find many places where white people will agree with you when you say white supremacy (racism) does not exist.

Go talk to them.


This last post by V_God is another illustration of how conversations between white people and non white people should be handled when the topic is Racism/White Supremacy.

No back and forth, No battling of facts, No history debate, or any other type of diversionary-tactic is going to help your understanding/knowledge toward producing Justice. That type of activity actually works against the promotion of Justice and Correctness.

It has been my experience that in the process of promoting Justice that when a person that classifies themselves as white talks to me about Racism/White Supremacy, I suspect they are more interested in what I know about how the system works and what I intend to do about that system instead of offering their services to help me produce Justice by ending racism/white supremacy, since Justice is better than Racism.

Non white people should understand that white people (yes, even the "cool" ones) know and understand what racism/white supremacy is and how it works; and this is what asking the critical question reveals. This may explain why most if not all of the white people I ask it to usually never give a straight answer.

With that said,

if a White person wanted to "end slavery", shouldn't he be using his time/energy to talk to the "slave-masters" instead of the slaves themselves?

Or should the White person try and convince the "slave" that "slavery" does not exist?

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
YT wrote:In that case, disappearing is just to avoid wasting any more time, not because you uncovered some deep, dark truth from the secret white conspiracy manual.


It's not me YT, it's The Logic.

By the way,

Since when did truth start having COLORS?

And why do you suspect my hypothesis that Racsim IS White Supremacy to "dark" in Color?

Is it because I am Colored?

YT, Are you a White Supremacist?

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations