HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Been Banned Again...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are three that I've been banned from:

www.philosophyforums.com
www.ronaldreagan.com
www.pakistanimusic.com/forum
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NECKST,

I still owe you more sites. I will be busy this weekend running experiments and helping Mel with his project. I will get to it as soon as possible.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

I still owe you more sites. I will be busy this weekend running experiments and helping Mel with his project. I will get to it as soon as possible.

I was also banned from the following:

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.afrolatino.com (before it closed down)
www.davechappell.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.blacktalk.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.woodrickinstitute.com (they revamped their discussion board and banned me from the new one after only a few posts)
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

That's about it...If I think of any more I'll let you know.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST,

I still owe you more sites. I will be busy this weekend running experiments and helping Mel with his project. I will get to it as soon as possible.

I was also banned from the following:

www.nepal.com
www.morroco.com
www.algeria.com
www.southafrica.com
www.afrolatino.com (before it closed down)
www.davechappell.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.blacktalk.com (used to be a message board there...somewhere)
www.woodrickinstitute.com (they revamped their discussion board and banned me from the new one after only a few posts)
www.naawp.com
WCAR NGO Forums
Russ Par Forums
www.blackchat.co.uk

That's about it...If I think of any more I'll let you know.


Thank you sir.
Back to top
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_God

What was THE particular statement or Question that got you booted (most of the time) ?

Was it the Critical Question ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_God

What was THE particular statement or Question that got you booted (most of the time) ?

Was it the Critical Question ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I don't know. I respond to several questions and/or ask several questions during one session.

I know people have been saying, including myself, there is such a thing as "the critical question" but every question that is asked that leads to the revelation of truth in such a manner that promotes justice and/or correctness is a critical question.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
RangerX wrote:
Virtual_God

What was THE particular statement or Question that got you booted (most of the time) ?

Was it the Critical Question ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I don't know. I respond to several questions and/or ask several questions during one session.

I know people have been saying, including myself, there is such a thing as "the critical question" but every question that is asked that leads to the revelation of truth in such a manner that promotes justice and/or correctness is a critical question.


Judging from my experiences on other websites, I suspect one of the critical questions: "Are You a White Person ?" is one of the ones that "bothers" most People (both White and Non-White) on those sites (www.racismonline.com for example).

I ask that question, and I get no answer but...words, name-calling, etc directed at me.

"Silly, Stupid, Dumb, annoying Question!"

"Here we go again"

"Why do you want to know ?"

"Are YOU a Black Person ?"

It is interesting because White People would discuss "Racism" on a message board, they will indirectly state that they are White (not state that to me, but to others, or within a post of theirs), they would state "info" about "Black" People, name-call each other, curse, swear, etc...but when asked a Critical Question...=

"This Program has performed an illegal Operation, and will now shut down"

No Answer.

and then I would get responses from People who state that they are Black such as "Those questions are funny" "Hilarious" "Silly", etc.

White People will get offended - Non-White People will get embarrassed.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger wrote:

Quote:
What was THE particular statement or Question that got you booted (most of the time) ?

Was it the Critical Question ?



I have found that to the extent you are focused exclusively on countering racism White supremacy (through the revelation of truth) the more you will be banned from participating on these sites.

Its not really any one particular question; ITS THE LOGIC!

Even if you say you are a White person and quote Jimmy Buffet songs and hockey scores...if your LOGIC counters racism,THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE AND ATTEMPT TO STOP.

To me this is proof of the power and "weight" of the system of racism White supremacy.

I fully expect this behavior from White people in a system of racism White supremacy. But for non white people I suspect this behavior is due to their failure to use the application "counter racism science 1.0" and its associated LANGUAGE.

Many non white people are NOT GOAL ORIENTED.

Those that are NOT apppear to be using applications such as:


"Being Popular 1.0"

"Getting Pussy 1.0"

"Making Money 1.0"


While these programs are useful and constructive; they are all running on an operating system called RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY MILLENIUM EDITION.

Counter racism science is designed to replace racism White supremacy with a better operating system.

The name of that better operating system is called

JUSTICE: Guarrenteeing no person is mistreated and making sure the person who needs the most help, gets the most help.


The program "counter racism code" is incomplete. Counter racism science is the process of "building the code" through the use of the experimental method for the purpose of finding the BEST way to replace racism White supremacy with a system of Justice.

The experimental process is:


1. observed phenomenon

2. Hypothesis

3. Experimentation


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ranger wrote:

Quote:
What was THE particular statement or Question that got you booted (most of the time) ?

Was it the Critical Question ?



I have found that to the extent you are focused exclusively on countering racism White supremacy (through the revelation of truth) the more you will be banned from participating on these sites.

Its not really any one particular question; ITS THE LOGIC!

Even if you say you are a White person and quote Jimmy Buffet songs and hockey scores...if your LOGIC counters racism,THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE AND ATTEMPT TO STOP.

To me this is proof of the power and "weight" of the system of racism White supremacy.

I fully expect this behavior from White people in a system of racism White supremacy. But for non white people I suspect this behavior is due to their failure to use the application "counter racism science 1.0" and its associated LANGUAGE.

Many non white people are NOT GOAL ORIENTED.

Those that are NOT apppear to be using applications such as:


"Being Popular 1.0"

"Getting Pussy 1.0"

"Making Money 1.0"


While these programs are useful and constructive; they are all running on an operating system called RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY MILLENIUM EDITION.

Counter racism science is designed to replace racism White supremacy with a better operating system.

The name of that better operating system is called

JUSTICE: Guarrenteeing no person is mistreated and making sure the person who needs the most help, gets the most help.


The program "counter racism code" is incomplete. Counter racism science is the process of "building the code" through the use of the experimental method for the purpose of finding the BEST way to replace racism White supremacy with a system of Justice.

The experimental process is:


1. observed phenomenon

2. Hypothesis

3. Experimentation


Josh

Is it possible to follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) without using "the language" (counter-racist language)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Is it possible to follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) without using "the language" (counter-racist language)?



I don't know, but I do know its a difficult, inefficient, error prone and confusing way to communicate (niggardly).

Imagine White people trying to build a space station without using the LANGUAGE of space technology?

"roger Houston... we are *going around the moon in circles* (orbiting)

"roger Apollo... *get ready to do something* (standby)

"take out the box shaped thingy with the spindly legs (lunar module) and go down to the moon"

"how long should we stay?"

""oh about 3 hours"

"what time is it now?"

"its 7 oclock"

"is that 7 o clock your time or my time?"

"my time"

"am or pm?"



See what I mean?

Vague obtuse "CLOUDY" words will retard not only your communication with other people but THE THOUGHTS IN YOUR OWN MIND TOO!

This is why Black people are often suspected of not being smart when they speak.

The language they use betrays their ignorance.

This is true for White people too.

Correct use and understanding of language is critical for doing things correctly in a persons chosen area of activity;

Doctors

Lawyers

auto mechanics

plumbers

pharmacists

boxers

COUNTER RACIST SCIENTISTS...

forget about communicating with another person if you can't even think clearly in your own mind.

Words are tools for getting things done.

What people are doing the most things?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Went out to a site I saw in the statistical loags of Counter-Racism.com called YellowWorld.org and signed up. The caption says "The Cultivation Of A Political Asian Consciousness". As usual there are a lot of discussions about non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color. No better way to talk about this phenomenon and maintain focus than to use counter-racist language and counter-racist logic...right?

I saw one of Karim's names there. I did a few searches about that site only to find out it is run by white people...but of course. After a few posts there I was banned. No cursing, no personal attackes...just laid out THE LOGIC.

Well, at least my list of sites of being banned from is getting longer.


Interesting.

A White Person (Moderator) on a site that I post on is asking the site's administrator (webmaster) to ban me.

Other White People want to see me go too.

The website is www.racismonline.com

The reason(s) ?

According to them, I have been "spamming" and disrupting discussions with my repetitive stupid questions.

Also, according to one of the White People that post on that site (Moderator), I, including other Non-White People (but mostly me) am the reason why there is a lack of people participating and posting on that site. I am somehow dettering other people from posting there.

Like you stated, V_God, I too post without name-calling, threats, no personal attacks, cursing and so forth, but just laid out the Logic.

Regardless, the White People, some who are Moderators and who have stated that they are Racist, want to see me go.

Now it'll be interesting to see what the Non-White Person who is the administrator/webmaster of www.racismonline.com will do.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

P.S. Now this is really interesting, the administator/webmaster of that site is a Non-White Person. His website is called racismonline, and some of the people who he assigned as Moderators are White People who have stated and state that they are Racist. I could be incorrect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger wrote:

Quote:
P.S. Now this is really interesting, the administator/webmaster of that site is a Non-White Person. His website is called racismonline, and some of the people who he assigned as Moderators are White People who have stated and state that they are Racist. I could be incorrect.



Now thats interesting.

This has the makings of a very interesting science experiment.

Heres the scenario:

Some of the moderators at "racismonline" who say they are White people AND that they are racists, are gonna ask the nonwhite "administrator/webmaster to ban another non white person.

What do you think will happen?

My opinion?

Seeing that the non white webmaster/admin is willing to allow White people who say they are racist to function as moderators...I suspect you will be banned.

I hope I heard you right.

Anyway, this is one of the posts by "YT":


Quote:
Racism and white supremacy are not the same thing.

Not all racists are white supremacists.




I would respond by asking this question:

Do White supremacists practice racism?

See how I "let the words do the work"

He "mined" the beach...now the tide is lapping at his ankles.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Went out to a site I saw in the statistical loags of Counter-Racism.com called YellowWorld.org and signed up. The caption says "The Cultivation Of A Political Asian Consciousness". As usual there are a lot of discussions about non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color. No better way to talk about this phenomenon and maintain focus than to use counter-racist language and counter-racist logic...right?

I saw one of Karim's names there. I did a few searches about that site only to find out it is run by white people...but of course. After a few posts there I was banned. No cursing, no personal attackes...just laid out THE LOGIC.

Well, at least my list of sites of being banned from is getting longer.


Interesting.

A White Person (Moderator) on a site that I post on is asking the site's administrator (webmaster) to ban me.

Other White People want to see me go too.

The website is www.racismonline.com

The reason(s) ?

According to them, I have been "spamming" and disrupting discussions with my repetitive stupid questions.

Also, according to one of the White People that post on that site (Moderator), I, including other Non-White People (but mostly me) am the reason why there is a lack of people participating and posting on that site. I am somehow dettering other people from posting there.

Like you stated, V_God, I too post without name-calling, threats, no personal attacks, cursing and so forth, but just laid out the Logic.

Regardless, the White People, some who are Moderators and who have stated that they are Racist, want to see me go.

Now it'll be interesting to see what the Non-White Person who is the administrator/webmaster of www.racismonline.com will do.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

P.S. Now this is really interesting, the administator/webmaster of that site is a Non-White Person. His website is called racismonline, and some of the people who he assigned as Moderators are White People who have stated and state that they are Racist. I could be incorrect.

Yeah...Korrupt. Someone on that site once posted he's a non-white male and he admitted to that. They then posted he's married to a white person. I don't know why the person that posted that thought that was important. I thought it was interesting.

The next thing is the white people will begin to say that people like you are the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism). They began to say these things to me. When questioned the people never revealed what they meant.

Hang in there. That's how I learned and continue to learn...by doing the work (experiments) one after another, time and time again, consistently. I began to see lots of patterns and run experiments on the patterns to see if what I thought I was looking at was really what I was looking at.

Lately I've gotten away from doing a lot of experiments but I'm getting back to that. White people don't change what they are doing very often. They don't have to...they work on percentages and the greatest percentage of non-white people are still falling for what white people that practice white supremacy (racism) are doing.

Have you noticed that white people try to figure out a way to counter counter racism (white supremacy)?

This is very interesting...the conversation itself. They try to use the same words a person attempting to replace white supremacy (racism) uses but they are not using the same definitions. When a white person starts to use the same words as you (counter-racist words, meaning words and their definitions) ask them to define the words they are using. Some white people have said to me "I mean what you mean"...I then ask them " what do you think I mean". You really haft be careful with the words because I suspect what they wanted me to say is "what do i mean" so that they can respond by asking me "you don't know what you mean".

See at that point I'd look like a fool...asking someone else what I mean. The relevant issue is how they define the word. Even though white people may use counter-racist words like justice they ain't talking about guaranteeing no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ranger wrote:

Quote:
P.S. Now this is really interesting, the administator/webmaster of that site is a Non-White Person. His website is called racismonline, and some of the people who he assigned as Moderators are White People who have stated and state that they are Racist. I could be incorrect.



Now thats interesting.

This has the makings of a very interesting science experiment.

Heres the scenario:

Some of the moderators at "racismonline" who say they are White people AND that they are racists, are gonna ask the nonwhite "administrator/webmaster to ban another non white person.

What do you think will happen?

My opinion?

Seeing that the non white webmaster/admin is willing to allow White people who say they are racist to function as moderators...I suspect you will be banned.

I hope I heard you right.

Anyway, this is one of the posts by "YT":


Quote:
Racism and white supremacy are not the same thing.

Not all racists are white supremacists.




I would respond by asking this question:

Do White supremacists practice racism?

See how I "let the words do the work"

He "mined" the beach...now the tide is lapping at his ankles.

Josh

I suspect he's gonna say yes...but all racists are not white supremacists. I suspect the person is attempting to disconnect racism with white supremacy so that they can say "black people are racist too".

I would keep using the words together "racism white supremacy" or "white supremacy racism". When you don't you'll find yourself trying to get back on your horse...because white people will make sure you fall off.

Use words like "I don't belong to a race"...ask white people "when did I join a race"...ask white people "when did you join the white race"...explain "race is racism"..."everyone that belongs to a race is a racist"...so on and so forth. Straight direct language with not a lot of deviation. I'd be interested in knowing what the responses are from white people. I suspect I know because I do the same right now.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ranger wrote:

Quote:
P.S. Now this is really interesting, the administator/webmaster of that site is a Non-White Person. His website is called racismonline, and some of the people who he assigned as Moderators are White People who have stated and state that they are Racist. I could be incorrect.



Now thats interesting.

This has the makings of a very interesting science experiment.

Heres the scenario:

Some of the moderators at "racismonline" who say they are White people AND that they are racists, are gonna ask the nonwhite "administrator/webmaster to ban another non white person.

What do you think will happen?

My opinion?

Seeing that the non white webmaster/admin is willing to allow White people who say they are racist to function as moderators...I suspect you will be banned.

I hope I heard you right.

Anyway, this is one of the posts by "YT":


Quote:
Racism and white supremacy are not the same thing.

Not all racists are white supremacists.




I would respond by asking this question:

Do White supremacists practice racism?

See how I "let the words do the work"

He "mined" the beach...now the tide is lapping at his ankles.

Josh

I suspect he's gonna say yes...but all racists are not white supremacists. I suspect the person is attempting to disconnect racism with white supremacy so that they can say "black people are racist too".

I would keep using the words together "racism white supremacy" or "white supremacy racism". When you don't you'll find yourself trying to get back on your horse...because white people will make sure you fall off.

Use words like "I don't belong to a race"...ask white people "when did I join a race"...ask white people "when did you join the white race"...explain "race is racism"..."everyone that belongs to a race is a racist"...so on and so forth. Straight direct language with not a lot of deviation. I'd be interested in knowing what the responses are from white people. I suspect I know because I do the same right now.


Interesting question to ask, Josh.

V_God,

I too suspect they may say, "yes...but all racists are not white supremacists."

I now have asked that question on the racism online message board.

Stay tuned...

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations