HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Been Banned Again...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Went out to a site I saw in the statistical loags of Counter-Racism.com called YellowWorld.org and signed up. The caption says "The Cultivation Of A Political Asian Consciousness". As usual there are a lot of discussions about non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color. No better way to talk about this phenomenon and maintain focus than to use counter-racist language and counter-racist logic...right?

I saw one of Karim's names there. I did a few searches about that site only to find out it is run by white people...but of course. After a few posts there I was banned. No cursing, no personal attackes...just laid out THE LOGIC.

Well, at least my list of sites of being banned from is getting longer.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Went out to a site I saw in the statistical loags of Counter-Racism.com called YellowWorld.org and signed up. The caption says "The Cultivation Of A Political Asian Consciousness". As usual there are a lot of discussions about non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color. No better way to talk about this phenomenon and maintain focus than to use counter-racist language and counter-racist logic...right?

I saw one of Karim's names there. I did a few searches about that site only to find out it is run by white people...but of course. After a few posts there I was banned. No cursing, no personal attackes...just laid out THE LOGIC.

Same same brah...

I felt I could throw some post from this site (counter-racism.com) to add focus. And what got me was all people acknowlegded white supremacy existed but stated It was illogical for white people to practice it. I somewhat thought of some major VGQ going on, but after reading this post. Maybe that was the case. White people posing as non-white.

But V_G did you see some of those post, they're codified like hell? I suspect Yellowworld.com is a forum for white people to confuse the hell out of non-white people.

I could be in-correct

YellowWorld.org

Last edited by Karim on Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Same same brah...

I felt I could throw some post from this site (counter-racism.com) to add focus. And what got me was all people acknowlegded white supremacy existed but stated It was illogical for white people to practice it. I somewhat thought of some major VGQ going on, but after reading this post. Maybe that was the case. White people posing as non-white.

But V_G did you see some of those post, they're codified like hell? I suspect Yellowworld.com is a forum for white people to confuse the hell out of non-white people.

I could be in-correct

YellowWorld.org

It appears, like with most non-white people who talk frequently with white people and have a sense of "what's happening", non-white people who want change of some kind or another will admit white supremacy (racism) exists and appear to be searching for the language necessary to do something about it.

But Karim, most of the sites I visit that have discussions about white supremacy (racism) are either run by white people or run by non-white people that are "married" to white people. The only two sites I visit that are not are TheCode.net and Counter-Racism.com.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Same same brah...

I could be in-correct

YellowWorld.org

It appears, like with most non-white people who talk frequently with white people and have a sense of "what's happening", non-white people who want change of some kind or another will admit white supremacy (racism) exists and appear to be searching for the language necessary to do something about it.

But Karim, most of the sites I visit that have discussions about white supremacy (racism) are either run by white people or run by non-white people that are "married" to white people. The only two sites I visit that are not are TheCode.net and Counter-Racism.com.
Interesting... your suggestion sounds right on the money. But I never witness non-white people behave in such a structured manner or so focused except here and TheCode (and not all of the time).

But as you stated they don't have the language nessary to do something about what they claim is the problem.

I've witness this and asked series of questions to match what they pose as the solution (with was never stated)...

Attempting to get a constructive suggest, I got nothing just some meanless arguement that when nowhere...

Which made me more suspicious.

Check it out brah: Rants
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Same same brah...

I could be in-correct

YellowWorld.org

Interesting... your suggestion sounds right on the money. But I never witness non-white people behave in such a structured manner or so focused except here and TheCode (and not all of the time).

But as you stated they don't have the language nessary to do something about what they claim is the problem.

I've witness this and asked series of questions to match what they pose as the solution (with was never stated)...

Attempting to get a constructive suggest, I got nothing just some meanless arguement that when nowhere...

Which made me more suspicious.

Check it out brah: Rants

I can't check it out from my home PC...my IP Address has been banned. I'll check it out from a person's house I frequently contact.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I can't check it out from my home PC...my IP Address has been banned. I'll check it out from a person's house I frequently contact.
I'll extract some.

Karim wrote:
Originally Posted by Thutmose_III
The use of all the fancy big words (what white folks love to give to us n*ggers ) is use only to confuse and/or mislead the person you are talking to. That is why people classified as white are the masters of words: Webster's Dictionary

DragonKnight wrote:
OMG, this is priceless. My parents are fucking immigrants and the words that were used that confused you so much doesn't even faze them. Used only to confuse and/or mislead the person you are talking to? No, they're there to provide a person less confusion. If you don't get the meaning of the word, feel free to step up to a dictionary and learn. That's what my parents did even BEFORE they moved to this country. Ignorance is not an excuse, its something that can be and should be remedied.

Here's a start for you, sonny:
http://www.freedictionary.org/

Sheesh, try being a farmer in a 3rd world country and working your ass up

kitty wrote:
And if I am a master of words, I'd rather be that then be so limited in my word choice that when I try to match my wits with another person, I have to stop and ask them to 'dumb down' their vocabulary for me. Words are, after all, the communication of thought. And unsophisticated language results in unsophisticated ideas.

mmmmm.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would ask them for a definition of the word "word".
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

Quote:
"I suspect Yellowworld.com is a forum for white people to confuse the hell out of non-white people."

Dang!

(frantically suiting up)

I gotta check this out!

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a fly by:

Quote:
Welcome to Yellowworld.org!

We are heavily under construction. Heavily.

Thats all I found.

Do you hafta register in order to see any info regarding the site?

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Did a fly by:

Quote:

Thats all I found.

Josh
On the top of the page click on the Forum section Or you might have to sign up...

But be warn you might not float to long...

the water there is not fine.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Did a fly by:

Quote:

Thats all I found.

Josh

Looks like it may be shut down. Now that's interesting!
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Did they give you a reason why you were banned ?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

No sir. I sent an em-ail to the administrator but never got a response. I suspect counter-racist code has that effect...it even has that effect when non-white people use it around other non-white people.
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

No sir. I sent an em-ail to the administrator but never got a response. I suspect counter-racist code has that effect...it even has that effect when non-white people use it around other non-white people.

Do you have a list of sites that you've been banned from? If so, are you willing to provide them?

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Been Banned Again... Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Do you have a list of sites that you've been banned from? If so, are you willing to provide them?

Thank you.

I can provide a list for you. I was banned a long time from theCode.net discussion board from my home PC. This last week that ban was lifted but I don't know why. I posted to theCode.net's discussion board from a different computer than my home PC last week after hearing there were not a lot of people posting to it.

(2) RacismOnline (just got the "privilege" to post there again)
(3) NAAWP

I'll post more to this list tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: