HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

People who have classified themselves as Non-Colored People

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: People who have classified themselves as Non-Colored People Reply with quote

There is this topic on "RacismOnline", the title is

"The Truth about White People", its basically (from what I read) a Nigger stating his belief on White People and how they are "Devils" "Evil", etc.

I do not agree with what he stated...but as to "Truth" about *White* People, here is what I suspect is A Truth about White People...

White People are People (with Color, as all other People) who have decided to and have classified themselves as People without Color..."White"...

and Have classified all other People as People of Color.

Now I could be wrong about this, but, I base this on what I SEE, right in Front of me...everyday...and I compare that "White" Person's skin color over there, to a Blank *White* Sheet of Paper...and it does not add up...

I am Following the Logic

People of all shapes and Color out there, but one set of People say that they have No Color and that all other People ("Of Color") Do...hence the term/classification "People of Color".

But again, this is False...because what White People claim to be, that is not what they are, visibly, Literally...but People, especially most Non-White People, have accepted this falsehood without question.

Many Non-White People believe this falsehood and have accepted this without question to a point where They are Defending that classification and White People themselves such as "Yes you idiot, White People ARE White, Can't You See ?"...

That is why not only the Critical Question is so important, but even follow up questions to the critical question...such as:

"Are You a White Person ?"

Yes.

"Is Your Skin White ?"

Yes.

(((take out a blank sheet of *White* Printing paper or a White Crayon, and hold it right up to that "White" Person's face)))

"Is Your Skin White ?" (((pointing at the *White* Object)))

No...uh well you see, i dont mean "White" as in that "White" but...c'mon you know what I mean when I say I am white...its...

(((here come the BUCKETS of WORDS)))

just an idea/suggestion...

anyone else have maybe a specific technique/strategy on how to reveal truth about People who have classified themselves as Color-Less People...People without Color = White People... ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent analysis.

According to counter racist logic, that is correct.

White is only a 'color'. That's all.

The word White in relation to people is a political term. Meaning, it simply indicates how a person relates to other people and their surroundings. i.ae. FUNCTION

A non-white person doesn't FUNCTION as "non-white" because other non-white people say so....

A non-white person FUNCTIONS as "non-white" because White people say so.

That should tell you something about who is powerful and who is power-less.

This is the source of the power White people have over who the people they classify as non-white BECAUSE THEY BACK UP THIS BULLSHIT PHILOSOPHY WITH DECEIT AND DIRECT VIOLENCE AS THIR MAIN TOOLS.

For an experiment

Try labeling a white person a Racist, without the support of other white people and see how far you get.

I've tried it, and I would strongly suggest against any other non-white person trying to do so.

Why you think Johnnie Chochran, despite all of his 'courtroom ssavvy', still needed F. Lee Bailey?

I suspect it was "Credibility."

That Credibility being ONLY the fact that F. Lee Bailey is a White Person.

Not because he's a good "christian"

Not because he helps old lady's in church.

Not because he's an attorney.

But because White is the only "Credential" he needed.

That same "credibility" provided by F.Lee Bailey that "helped" The Juice stay out of greater-confinement (prison) "springs from the same well" as the ooccurrence Johnnie needed F. Lee Bailey to validate; which was the ooccurrence of Mistreatment based on COLOR. i.ae. (Racism/White supremacy)

If my memory serves me correctly, F.Lee Bailey asked Furman:

"Mr. Furman, in the last 10 years have you referred to African-Americans as Niggers"?

A Nigger is a person who is subject to mistreatment on the basis of COLOR.

In counter racsit language:

"Mr. Furman, have you ever mistreated non white people on the basis of COLOR?"

There seems to be an overwhelming reason Johnnie Cochran sat the bench for that play.

To me, that's serious food for thought.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger wrote:

Quote:
anyone else have maybe a specific technique/strategy on how to reveal truth about People who have classified themselves as Color-Less People...People without Color = White People... ?

I call this one the "hostile witness effect". (those of you who study courtroom dynamics know what a hostile witness is)

Once you get a "yes" answer to the critical question of "are you a White person?" You are equipped to run everyone in the room through the "race test".

You now have an expert witness.

No more confusion...just point at people who walk by and ask your expert witness (White person) "is that a White person?
"How bout him?"

"What about her?"

At some point your expert witness will turn into a hostile witness.

Why?

Because you takin tha sheet off that mofo,

and he/she knows it!

You are asking the White person to DECIDE which people are qualified to be mistreated on the basis of color.

Remember the movie "Swindlers List"?

Remember when the Joos were getting off the train and that suspect would point to the right or to the left?

Thats what the White person is doing.

Whats interesting is that in terms of dynamics, all the focus is on the White person because people understand that in a system of racism White supremacy, WHITE PEOPLE DECIDE.

Non white people ask.

In a room ful of people, when you ask the White person if another person is White; all eyes are on them.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: