HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Who Decides Who Is White?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Who Decides Who Is White? Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

When a white person says another person is white they are actually saying they will not mistreat that person on the basis of color.

Hypothesis:

White people decide who gets to function as a white person. This is the reason a non-white person has to ask if a person is a white person if they really want to know. A white person decides who gets to function as a white person. This is one of the benefits of being in charge of the people of the universe.

White people that practice white supremacy (racism) are in a supreme position in this universe, among people. White people that practice white supremacy (racism) put themselves in a supreme position by using a code and logic (racist logic) that unifies them in the production of non-justice by mistreating all other people. The process of racism following the code of unification among people who classify themselves as white, in a logical fashion, results in a SYSTEM of white supremacy.

Following the racist code and using racist logic, white people get to decide which person at any time and/or in any place functions as white person.

Experiment:

Questions to ask a white person or non-white person by Reviewer 1:

(1) Are you a white person?

(2) Is that person a white person?

(3) Would a white person that practices mistreatment of people on the basis of color mistreat that person?

Questions to ask a white person or non-white person by Reviewer 2:

(1) Are you a white person?

Scenario: Reviewer 1 stands on one side of the street from Reviewer 2. Reviewer 1 stops a person on the street and asks them to participate in an experiment whereby they will be asked 3 questions for three dollars. The person only gets all three dollars after answering all three questions. Reviewer 2 stops a person on the street and asks them to participate in an experiment whereby they will be required to answer one question for one dollar.

Reviewer 1 asks the person they stopped question (1) of Reviewer 1's questions. Reviewer 2 stops a person and asks them question (1) of Reviewer 2's questions. Reviewer 1 then asks the person they stopped question 2 and (3) of Reviewer 1's question about the person stopped by Reviewer 2.

Recording Data:

After each person is paid 3 dollars by Reviewer 1 and one dollar by Reviewer 2, the data is recorded by Reviewer 1 and Reviewer 2. The experiment is only complete once the Scenario above is complete, in its entirety. The experiment can be repeated as many times as necessary.

Materials Needed:

4 dollars per experiment. I suggest doing the experiment at least ten times for a total amount of $40.00 (forty dollars).

2 people.

About an hour.

The nerve to pull it off.

Expected Results:

(1) When a white person says another person is white they are actually saying they will not mistreat that person on the basis of color. White people say they don't have color, hence are not mistreated on the basis of color.

(2) The white people stopped by Reviewer 1 will be able to tell if another person is a white person. They will be able to tell because they will decide if the person get's to function as a white person.

(3) The non-white people stopped by Reviewer 1 will have great difficulty discerning which person is a white person. They will not be able to tell if a person is a white person and will be able to tell to a lesser degree if a white person that practices white supremacy (racism) will mistreat that person on the basis of color.

(4) If question 1 and 2 asked by Reviewer 1 is yes and yes, respectively, question 3 asked by Reviewer 1 will not be yes.

(5) If question 1 and 2 asked by Reviewer 1 is yes and no, respectively, question 3 asked by Reviewer 1 will not be no.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
(5) If question 1 and 2 asked by Reviewer 1 is yes and no, respectively, question 3 asked by Reviewer 1 will not be no.

So according to the counter racist logic, a "yes" to question 3 asked by reviewer 1 would solidify suspicion regarding the subjects racist suspect status?

Am I correct?

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say yes.

At least, that seems to be the case according to the logic.

However, I may be incorrect.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:

So according to the counter racist logic, a "yes" to question 3 asked by reviewer 1 would solidify suspicion regarding the subjects racist suspect status?

Am I correct?

Josh

Yes sir. What Josh has pointed out is correct. If the person says they are a white person and the person is able to practice white supremacy (racism) the person should be considered a racist suspect if you wan to take a logical approach to replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice.

Many non-white people are not willing to accept this basic kindergarten logic and as a result do a lot of head scratching as to which white person is a white supremacist (racist). But...if the person says they are a white person and understands who to mistreat on the basis of color...meaning the person understands the difference between who gets mistreated on the basis of color and who doesn't...that solidifies the suspicion.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just it.

When a White person says that another person is not white, they are saying that they could mistreat that person on the basis of COLOR.

The problem is that the white people who belive in white supremacy (mistreatment of people based on COLOR) are smarter and more powerful than the white people belive otherwise.

This HOW Racism/White Supremacy works among people.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
That's just it.

When a White person says that another person is not white, they are saying that they could mistreat that person on the basis of COLOR.

The problem is that the white people who belive in white supremacy (mistreatment of people based on COLOR) are smarter and more powerful than the white people belive otherwise.

smallz

Yes...a dumb white person has to go to a smart white person to learn things. Now if the smart white person is smart on how to mistreat me on the basis of color and has engineered strategies and techniques of how to do that into everything they do (white people that practices white supremacy/racism do this)...when the dumb white person learns how to sell houses from a smart white person they are gonna learn how to make sure I (or other non-white people) only get houses in certain areas of town, or houses that are only a certain condition, or how to make sure I pay more for a particular house than a white person would, etc.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to run this experiment with RangerX, mel, and Josh when we meet this month if that is feesible. Please let me know.
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
That's just it.

smallz

Yes...a dumb white person has to go to a smart white person to learn things. Now if the smart white person is smart on how to mistreat me on the basis of color and has engineered strategies and techniques of how to do that into everything they do (white people that practices white supremacy/racism do this)...when the dumb white person learns how to sell houses from a smart white person they are gonna learn how to make sure I (or other non-white people) only get houses in certain areas of town, or houses that are only a certain condition, or how to make sure I pay more for a particular house than a white person would, etc.

I have to comment on what you stated, V_God...

that is Thee' Info White Real Estate Agents will Not give me...

When/When Not to sell/buy and so forth according to the People who are currently living there and/or are moving in/out of that area...based on (People's) Color or Non-Color.

I can only suspect that White People who practice Racism/White Supremacy decide and Devalue Property when they *allow* Non-White People to move into the Area...that and being how Non-White People are valued Less ("Race Tax"), everything else the Non-White Person is allowed to have Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, also devalues.

Now as to how this whole process is operated and how it works (the mechanics), I do not know, and I suspect ain't No White person telling me cuz I am not a "Player" (White Person) in this, but the Nigger that is being Played.

As for this experiment, Sure, we may run this when we meet up this month. It should be fun.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
That's just it.

smallz

I have to comment on what you stated, V_God...

that is Thee' Info White Real Estate Agents will Not give me...

When/When Not to sell/buy and so forth according to the People who are currently living there and/or are moving in/out of that area...based on (People's) Color or Non-Color.

I can only suspect that White People who practice Racism/White Supremacy decide and Devalue Property when they *allow* Non-White People to move into the Area...that and being how Non-White People are valued Less ("Race Tax"), everything else the Non-White Person is allowed to have Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, also devalues.

Now as to how this whole process is operated and how it works (the mechanics), I do not know, and I suspect ain't No White person telling me cuz I am not a "Player" (White Person) in this, but the Nigger that is being Played.

As for this experiment, Sure, we may run this when we meet up this month. It should be fun.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I suspect the way it works is that the person is first classified as a non-white person. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) seize people...not land or water or gold, etc. Then whatever the people think they own becomes the property of the white supremacists (racists)...once the person becomes the property of the white supremacists (racists). Then there is a value placed on the people.

So the white supremacists (racists) don't have to meet in a clandestine "atmoshpere" to determine who gets what mistreatment...that is built into the value of the person once they become a subject person...everything falls in line.

...according to racist logic.

According to counter-racist logic, each individual person has to decide to "unplug" by understanding how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works and countering it. In order to not accept the training program the racists (white supremacists) are running on you...you will have to re-train yourself. By "re-training" yourself you are "un-training" yourself and then training yourself.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myself and another non-white person, Mel, ran this experiment and found some very interesting things. We'll have to run it again to refine it or anyone can run it, refine it, and post their findings here so that the experiment can be updated and refined. Mel noticed, very early on, that we should note whether we thought the person we are asking the questions to were white people or non-white people. This way we were not just runningthe experiment we were experimenting on ourselves at the same time. This is an excellent suggestion that we included in the experiment. We found in some cases we were incorrect. Mel was Reviewer 1 and I was Reviewer 2. The things I found that were of particular interest were the following:

(1) Some of the people would participate but didn't want the money. This was suprising to me.
(2) At times we couldn't tell if the person that we were speaking to were white.
(3) Some of the white people wanted to ask us questions. This was not very interesting in particular...it is to be expected.
(4) Most of the non-white people didn't want to be stopped by Reviewer 2. They were always "in a hurry"...even though we were giving away money.
(5) Out of the three non-white people stopped by Reviewer 2...2 of them wanted to give the money to other non-white people who appeared to need the money that were nearby. None ofthe white people stopped by Reviewer 2 asked to do anything similar. Very interesting.

Mel, please post a list of anything you found of particular interest...even if they are the same things I've listed.

I will post the statistics on this experiment and update the experiment with the findings later today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: