HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Solution revisal
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Solution revisal Reply with quote

I have a question...

If non-white were to decide to kill all of the people classified as white, how will it even be possible?

I mean the system of racism/white supremacy was designed to confuse only non-whites as to who is white and who is not...

Example:

A non-white couple I know of, both stack up to what is required to be classified as non-white, yet the child they produced, is what people classified as white choose to have "white features" (whateva that means).

Ergo only people classified as white know what is it to be white or non-white. Non-whites have to ask.

Now in a warlike situation, how could non-whites kill the enemy if non-whites don't know who the enemy is or isn't?

Non-whites will be running around shoothing everyone that is lighter than themselves... and that is not logical.

So I ask, If non-white were to decide to kill all of the people classified as white, how will it even be possible?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Solution revisal Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
I have a question...

If non-white were to decide to kill all of the people classified as white, how will it even be possible?

I don't know.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Solution revisal Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
I have a question...

I gotta stop you right here.

If non white people had the ability to kill all of the people classifed as white, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Fuller's got a quote on the back of his book that I think is tight. It says:(paraphrasing)

The people who have the ability to to replace white supremacy with justice do not have the will.

But,

The people who have the will, don not have the ability.

White Supremacy means that all non white people are subject to the white supremacists in all areas of people activity.

Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War (killing).

If we could've faught them off, they wouldn't have been able to snatch us off the African continent by the thousands like bannans off a tree..

So forget a shoot-out, that aint gonna work.

Trust me on that one.

Just ask Saddam.

One day he's king of the sand-niggers, the next thing he knows in a whole in the dessert picking lice and canned food rations outta his beard.

While 350 bombs, daisycutters, raining from the freaking sky for days at a time...

Let's not kid ourselves as to who we are talking about.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Solution revisal Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:
I have a question...

I gotta stop you right here.

If non white people had the ability to kill all of the people classifed as white, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Fuller's got a quote on the back of his book that I think is tight. It says:(paraphrasing)

The people who have the ability to to replace white supremacy with justice do not have the will.

But,

The people who have the will, don not have the ability.

White Supremacy means that all non white people are subject to the white supremacists in all areas of people activity.

Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War (killing).

If we could've faught them off, they wouldn't have been able to snatch us off the African continent by the thousands like bannans off a tree..

So forget a shoot-out, that aint gonna work.

Trust me on that one.

Just ask Saddam.

One day he's king of the sand-niggers, the next thing he knows in a whole in the dessert picking lice and canned food rations outta his beard.

While 350 bombs, daisycutters, raining from the freaking sky for days at a time...

Let's not kid ourselves as to who we are talking about.

smallz
Interesting...

I *didn't* say if it will work but how will it work?

Can white people stop praticing Racism/White supremacy?

Last edited by Karim on Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point was simply,

since "IF" (meaning, non white people having the ability to kill all the white people of of the world) isn't possible, according to counter-racist logic anyway, I don't even go down that road?

But that's just me.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
My point was simply,

since "IF" (meaning, non white people having the ability to kill all the white people of of the world) isn't possible, according to counter-racist logic anyway, I don't even go down that road?

But that's just me.

smallz
Thank you
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Welcome.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to deal with "what if"...you can deal with "what is". There are a lot of problems non-white people should be solving instead of talking about "what if".

Just a suggestion.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly.

What if a bear shit in the woods, and whipped it's ass with a rabbit?

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
You don't have to deal with "what if"...you can deal with "what is". There are a lot of problems non-white people should be solving instead of talking about "what if".

Just a suggestion.
Sometimes imagination sparks change... (what if) man could walk on the moon... (what if) man could fly like a bird... (what if) people where just people.

Kinda like a CHILD imagining something impossible to everyone... and grow to make it possible.

Shawsank Redemption is a perfect example... Andy knew he had to get out of prison but didn't know how... it wasn't until, as humor, the suggestion of tunneling out was impossible, that he'd maked it possible.

Virtual_God wrote:
(If) white people cannot stop practicing white supremacy (racism) one of two things will eventually take place:

(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people

(((Shaking my head)))

Some niggers... ahhh

(((Shaking my head)))

Last edited by Karim on Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Just a suggestion.
Sometimes imagination sparks change... (what if) man could walk on the moon... (what if) man could fly like a bird... (what if) people where just people.

Kinda like a CHILD imagining something impossible to everyone... and grow to make it possible.

Virtual_God wrote:
(If) white people cannot stop practicing white supremacy (racism) one of two things will eventually take place:

(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people

(((Shaking my head)))

Is counter-racism designed to legislate no more classifications among the people of the universe?

Is counter-racism designed to push white people into making a decision to kill all the non-white people or produce jsutice, while at the same time conditioning all people to practice justice?
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Is counter-racism designed to legislate no more classifications among the people of the universe?

Is counter-racism designed to push white people into making a decision to kill all the non-white people or produce jsutice, while at the same time conditioning all people to practice justice?
Counter-racism is designed to "counter racism" at any cost.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Thank you.
Now how WILL people counter-racism... by using their imagination, (What if white people decide to kill all of the non-white people?) and coming up with a logical process of dealing with it.

You're welcome
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Quote:
Now how WILL people counter-racism... by using their imagination, (What if white people decide to kill all of the non-white people?) and coming up with a logical process of dealing with it.

You're welcome

Yes, BUT, your theory must be based on something. I attempt to base my theory on that which is (truth).

I don't base my theory on other theory. I wouldn't reccomend starting a project with a game-plan like that.

How could you come up with a logical process for doing something if your not certain of what your supposed to be doing?

counter-racist logic is cemented around the fact that:

WHITE SUPREMACY EXISTS.

Every piece of counter-racist code should be aligned with that, not a "what -if" question.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: