HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Seeking The Creator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Seeking The Creator Reply with quote

Recently I was asked the question...

Should a person seek the creator from within or from without?

I immediately asked the following questions:

By the creator are you referring to a person?
The person replied "no".

When you say "the creator" are you referring to whomever or whatever created the universe and all that is in it?
The person replied "yes".

When you say "from within" do you mean what a person thinks they should say and/or do?

When you say "from without" do you mean how a person interacts with their surroundings?

I had to ask these questions to ensure we were talking about the same things and to ensure understanding. I then answered the initial question by stating...

Yes...it is both...from within and from without. Then I went further to explain.

A person may seek the creator "from within" by gaining an understanding about themselves. By making an assessment of how they currently think about, speak, and/or act to reveal truth in such a manner that promotes justice and correctness. The next step would be to come up with a way to use words so that it results in the revelation of truth in such a manner that promotes justice and correctness in all places and at all times.

A person may seek the creator "from without" by speaking, and/or, acting to produce justice and correctness in all places and at all times. This includes how the person relates to other people, animals, trees, birds, the air we breath, etc.

This seems like a large task but both of these things can be done simultaneously by focusing on one pressure point...words and their definitions and by making two critical changes in their behavior, which are as follows:

(1) Refuse to lie to yourself and let all others know that you refuse to lie to yourself.
(2) Be the most courteous person in any given situation.

The pressure point of using words require that the words must have definitions that allow for the word to reveal truth in such a manner that justice and correctness is promoted when the word is used.
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Seeking The Creator Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Recently I was asked the question...

Should a person seek the creator from within or from without?

I immediately asked the following questions:

By the creator are you referring to a person?
The person replied "no".

When you say "the creator" are you referring to whomever or whatever created the universe and all that is in it?

When you say "from within" do you mean what a person thinks they should say and/or do?

When you say "from without" do you mean how a person interacts with their surroundings?

I had to ask these questions to ensure we were talking about the same things and to ensure understanding. I then answered the initial question by stating...

Yes...it is both...from within and from without. Then I went further to explain.

A person may seek the creator "from within" by gaining an understanding about themselves. By making an assessment of how they currently think about, speak, and/or act to reveal truth in such a manner that promotes justice and correctness. The next step would be to come up with a way to use words so that it results in the revelation of truth in such a manner that promotes justice and correctness in all places and at all times.

A person may seek the creator "from without" by speaking, and/or, acting to produce justice and correctness in all places and at all times. This includes how the person relates to other people, animals, trees, birds, the air we breath, etc.

This seems like a large task but both of these things can be done simultaneously by focusing on one pressure point...words and their definitions and by making two critical changes in their behavior, which are as follows:

(1) Refuse to lie to yourself and let all others know that you refuse to lie to yourself.
(2) Be the most courteous person in any given situation.

The pressure point of using words require that the words must have definitions that allow for the word to reveal truth in such a manner that justice and correctness is promoted when the word is used.
Excellent post brotha!!!

Excellent...
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: in addition Reply with quote

I've heard some people say that refusing to lie to yourself about anything and letting others know that you will not lie to yourself about anything, (self-respect) is the highest form of spirituality a person can practice.

This alone will force a person, White or non-white, to act accordingly. If you do this, your going to end up doing exactly what V_god is illustrating:

FOLLOWING THE LOGIC.

For some reason, it seems like this approach always seems to take me where I need to go; no matter what the situation, (Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War) no matter if the person is White or non-white.

To me, that's spiritual.

Because your using your spirit that you already have to find the logic that will take your where you need to go.

Isn't this what spirituality is all about?

This instance, THE LOGIC being followed is in order to produce JUSTICE:

Guaranteeing that NO PERSON is mistreated, and the person who needs help the most gets the most help.

So that we may all finally live in peace...

But the spiritual question remains,

What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?

On the flipside,

The White Supremacists/Racists have taught many black (non white) people the exact opposite in reference to spirituality.

I was taught at an early age to use logic in a building called a church, to finally get the spirit as my overall spiritual point of view. I chose to identify this logic or process for using logic to find spirit with the term "christianity" (whatever that means)...

Unfortunately for me, it took quite some time before I asked myself (followed the logic) what was supposed to be done with the spirit, after the logic lead me to it?

Using logic to find spirit is a dead end process. Again, what was supposed to be done with the spirit, after the logic lead me to it? What if you never find it?

Whereas using the spirit that is already there, to find logic, is a revolving process used for solving problems ("demons") that we face everyday.

By solving problems that lead to production of JUSTICE, you seek the creator.

And if you do a good enough job, the White supremacists/Racists will arrange that meeting for you, in one way or another.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: in addition Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Unfortunately for me, it took quite some time before I asked myself (followed the logic) what was supposed to be done with the spirit, after the logic lead me to it?

Now this is a question I ask myself about almost everything...

What am I gonna do when I get there?

After I figure this out, what am I gonna do with what I've figured out?

These are the questions that keep you not only focused on your objective but all the steps to achieving your objective.

Excellent post smallz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: