HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Love

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Love Reply with quote

Under the system of racsim/white supremacy there is no "Love".

You can't have love without JUSTICE.

Period.

Black people who are forced to exist under a system of mistreatment based on COLOR (Racism),could not "Love" each other even if we wanted.

I'll take it a step further, even if black people had the ability or just knew the mechanics of how to accomplish"Loving" each other under a system of racism/white supremacy it wouldn't mean a much at all; since all non white people are being abused on the basis of COLOR.

If the system of Racism/White Supremacy allowed for non white people to "Love" each other, Racism/White Supremacy would've been outta business a long time ago.

Again, you can't have love without JUSTICE.

Keep in mind I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smallz wrote:

Quote:
Again, you can't have love without JUSTICE.



Hmmm, so Im reading this and thinking to my self: "well what can I have for now?"


"while Im waiting/working for Justice, what WORD/term should I use to describe my attraction to a female?"

Affection?

Any suggestions?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's wrong with the term 'sexual attraction'?

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the term "intense affection"...for which there is criteria that I produce with the female I plan to spend the rest of my life with as a partner. The criteria can be added to but never subtracted from unless there is a reason that is out of our, mine and hers, control. Such as I get killed, or she violates the criteria and we decide to break the partnership, etc.

Some of the elements of the criteria are as follows:

(1) It is understood that the following criteria is only valid as long as she and I decide to remain the partnership and/or the racists (white supremacists) allow us to remain in the partnership.
(2) Only have sexual intercourse with.
(3) Only give foot rubs to.
(4) Only accept foot rubs from.
(5) Only kiss in the mouth.
(6) Only purchase gifts for.
(7) Only go to parties with.
(8) Only skate with.

...and on and on...

This is a niggers attempt at establishing an agreement in an arrangement that is not supposed to be constructive in the first place. This has to be understood. The first agreement is that this is understood...because the racists (white supremacists) will attempt to tear apart any constructive interaction between non-white people and they don't have to take her from me, they can take me from her.

Personally I agree to very little that she doesn't agree to. For example I will not agree to not have sexual intercourse with her if she is having sexual intercourse with other people...and that is the end of that partnership.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I use the term "intense affection"...for which there is criteria that I produce with the female I plan to spend the rest of my life with as a partner. The criteria can be added to but never subtracted from unless there is a reason that is out of our, mine and hers, control. Such as I get killed, or she violates the criteria and we decide to break the partnership, etc.

Some of the elements of the criteria are as follows:

(1) It is understood that the following criteria is only valid as long as she and I decide to remain the partnership and/or the racists (white supremacists) allow us to remain in the partnership.
(2) Only have sexual intercourse with.
(3) Only give foot rubs to.
(4) Only accept foot rubs from.
(5) Only kiss in the mouth.
(6) Only purchase gifts for.
(7) Only go to parties with.
(8) Only skate with.

...and on and on...

This is a niggers attempt at establishing an agreement in an arrangement that is not supposed to be constructive in the first place. This has to be understood. The first agreement is that this is understood...because the racists (white supremacists) will attempt to tear apart any constructive interaction between non-white people and they don't have to take her from me, they can take me from her.

Personally I agree to very little that she doesn't agree to. For example I will not agree to not have sexual intercourse with her if she is having sexual intercourse with other people...and that is the end of that partnership.
I would like to make a statement then ask a question...

Agreeing to be with only one partner… or to only giving “foot rub” to one person…

I’ve observed most of all being the creator created and seen no such behavior… the purpose I’m told, by people, is that because it is right. But I’ll like to know, why is it Right?

Why is it only two people could show “intense affection” to each other?


*I thought the purpose of “being” with someone was for pro-creation purposes only…

Like a black widow swallowing her partners.*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Why is it only two people could show “intense affection” to each other?

I don't know.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Why is it only two people could show “intense affection” to each other?

I don't know.
Thank you
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations