HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Breaking things down..

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amethyst wrote:

Quote:
can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..



Amethyst, here is my example of how counter racist codification allows a VOR to see the "big picture".

On the front page of the Washington post was a large color picture of a Black female.

Underneath the picture in large, bold, black script is this quote:

"We Want to Make a Light Baby"


Underneath that in slightly smaller script this statement appears:

Arab Militiamen in Sudan Said to Use Rape as Weapon of Ethnic Cleansing


Here is an excerpt from the article that follows:

"They grabbed my donkey and my straw and said, 'Black girl, you are too dark. You are like a dog. We want to make a light baby,' " said Sawela Suliman, 22, showing slashes from where a whip had struck her thighs as her father held up a police and health report with details of the attack. "They said, 'You get out of this area and leave the child when it's made.' "


Below is the link to the entire article (you must register to view it)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16001-2004Jun29.html

I didn't even hafta think about this one; At first I assumed I must have made a mistake reading it. One of the first things a non white male learns in a system of racism White supremacy is: HOW TO MAKE A LIGHT SKINNED BABY.


Having sexual intercourse with a darker skinned female is DEFINATELY NOT THE WAY TO DO THAT!

So as I thought about the purpose of such an article so obviously lacking in logic; I came to several hypothesis:

A. The White supremacists are projecting their own mindset onto non white people ("Arabs") in an attempt to remove the focus of this obsession with color from themselves.


B. The White supremacists are trying to promote the concept of "fear of Black genetic annhilation" among Black people (pahleeeeez!)

C. Create further conflict an division among non white people.


For me, this one was a "no brainer". But in terms of a step by step process for following the logic; it all started with a question.

I read the alleged statement:

"We Want to Make a Light Baby"

Then I asked my self: "how do I make a light baby?"

But wait!

I went further for purposes of clarity...I also asked myself: "How do I make a dark baby?"

But wait!

I went even further than that; I asked myself: "How does a WHITE PERSON make a light baby?"


Yeah...you lookin at it everyday... people walkin around with pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes...

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

I know, I know...its quite possible this alleged sand nigger is trying to make albinos; I saw one two days ago.

But even if thats true, that nigga is gonna hafta do a WHOLE LOT OF FUCKIN in order to make one.

And while doing all that fuckin, he's gonna create a whole lot more DARK people in the process.

It don't make no sense; that nigger would hafta rape his own children.

(((shakin my head)))

Once you get to a certain minimum level of counter racist codification, you don't even hafta ask your self these questions; the non logic just jumps out at ya:

"here, tie this rope onto the rear bumper of this car and use it to PUSH IT up that hill"

Huh?

"tie this rope onto the rear bumper of this car and use it to PUSH IT up that hill"

Are you on drugs?

See what I mean?

After a while you don't even need to break it down step by step with questions; your counter racist codification allows you to focus on the logic and not get *snowed* under by the fact that a White person is saying it.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..


Why don't you do it yourself?

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Quote:
can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..



Amethyst, here is my example of how counter racist codification allows a VOR to see the "big picture".

On the front page of the Washington post was a large color picture of a Black female.

Underneath the picture in large, bold, black script is this quote:

"We Want to Make a Light Baby"


Underneath that in slightly smaller script this statement appears:

Arab Militiamen in Sudan Said to Use Rape as Weapon of Ethnic Cleansing


Here is an excerpt from the article that follows:

"They grabbed my donkey and my straw and said, 'Black girl, you are too dark. You are like a dog. We want to make a light baby,' " said Sawela Suliman, 22, showing slashes from where a whip had struck her thighs as her father held up a police and health report with details of the attack. "They said, 'You get out of this area and leave the child when it's made.' "


Below is the link to the entire article (you must register to view it)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16001-2004Jun29.html

I didn't even hafta think about this one; At first I assumed I must have made a mistake reading it. One of the first things a non white male learns in a system of racism White supremacy is: HOW TO MAKE A LIGHT SKINNED BABY.


Having sexual intercourse with a darker skinned female is DEFINATELY NOT THE WAY TO DO THAT!

So as I thought about the purpose of such an article so obviously lacking in logic; I came to several hypothesis:

A. The White supremacists are projecting their own mindset onto non white people ("Arabs") in an attempt to remove the focus of this obsession with color from themselves.


B. The White supremacists are trying to promote the concept of "fear of Black genetic annhilation" among Black people (pahleeeeez!)

C. Create further conflict an division among non white people.


For me, this one was a "no brainer". But in terms of a step by step process for following the logic; it all started with a question.

I read the alleged statement:

"We Want to Make a Light Baby"

Then I asked my self: "how do I make a light baby?"

But wait!

I went further for purposes of clarity...I also asked myself: "How do I make a dark baby?"

But wait!

I went even further than that; I asked myself: "How does a WHITE PERSON make a light baby?"


Yeah...you lookin at it everyday... people walkin around with pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes...

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

I know, I know...its quite possible this alleged sand nigger is trying to make albinos; I saw one two days ago.

But even if thats true, that nigga is gonna hafta do a WHOLE LOT OF FUCKIN in order to make one.

And while doing all that fuckin, he's gonna create a whole lot more DARK people in the process.

It don't make no sense; that nigger would hafta rape his own children.

(((shakin my head)))

Once you get to a certain minimum level of counter racist codification, you don't even hafta ask your self these questions; the non logic just jumps out at ya:

"here, tie this rope onto the rear bumper of this car and use it to PUSH IT up that hill"

Huh?

"tie this rope onto the rear bumper of this car and use it to PUSH IT up that hill"

Are you on drugs?

See what I mean?

After a while you don't even need to break it down step by step with questions; your counter racist codification allows you to focus on the logic and not get *snowed* under by the fact that a White person is saying it.

Josh


Really interesting article....the analysis seems correct, if a non white person wants to make a light baby it doesn't seem logical to mate with someone who is darker than yourself.

Josh wrote:
A."The White supremacists are projecting their own mindset onto non white people ("Arabs") in an attempt to remove the focus of this obsession with color from themselves".

Its obvious that racism-white supremacy is at the root of this..could it be logical to say that the white supremacists are allowing the Arabs(non white people) in this situation in this particular 'section' of the globe to function as white people(a refinement process?) in order to further the conflict between non white people in that area of the globe?....

hmmm..I was gonna state another part of the reason why I thought the white supremacists were possibly allowing the 'Arabs' to function as white people in that particular section of the globe and I was gonna say because the Arabs are 'lighter' in complexion than the Black people in Sudan, but I remebered this statement from the article:

"The victims and others said the rapes seemed to be a systematic campaign to humiliate the women, their husbands and fathers, and to weaken tribal ethnic lines. In Sudan as in many Arab cultures a child's ethnicity is attached to the ethnicity of the father"

So if the child's 'ethnicity' is attached to the father and the non white people(Arabs) are mating with Black females there is a high chance that the offsprings will be dark in complexion meaning that they will look like Black people, but according to the quoted statement above they will still be considered Arab. To my understanding in Sudan a non white person who is a 'Arab' is not considered to be a Black person eventhough that non white person(Arab) is dark in complexion and looks exactly like a non white person who is classified as Black.....all in all, this appears to be the perpetual white supremacy tactic of continuing to foster conflict between all non white people.... I feel like I'm missing sumthin...anyway, is what I stated so far clear?..If not I'll try to refine what I'm attempting to say even more?

One more question, the article stated that a child's 'ethnicity' is attached the father's, but I was wondering since the Black females are being raped by Arab males if a female is produced from that act will the female child be considered Arab also or is it only male children who are considered Arabs?...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..


Why don't you do it yourself?

smallz


The reason why I asked the question was because I was attempting to get clarity and understanding for myself as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amethyst wrote:

Quote:
So if the child's 'ethnicity' is attached to the father and the non white people(Arabs) are mating with Black females there is a high chance that the offsprings will be dark in complexion meaning that they will look like Black people, but according to the quoted statement above they will still be considered Arab.



When ever you get confused, just think about how a prison works.

The White supremacists have divided the prison up into "cell blocks".

The inmates in cell block "A" are used to run cell block "B".

Used by whom?

The last thing any guard wants is for the prisoners to work together to destroy the prison.

To that extent, conflict among the inmates must be constantly fed.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..


What they are talking about is people being mistreated on the basis of color without actually saying it. And there are many more on this website. If you would like to write one just submit it to Webmaster@counter-racism.com . The details are in the definitions of words and also by using words to reveal truth you can see the entire picture...in your mind...because that is where truth is revealed when words in your mind have definitions that allow the revelation truth.

You can access more of these on the Counter-Racist Articles or on the Counter-Racist Analysis web pages.

Black and Minority Ethnic teachers miss out on performance pay rises.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
smallz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..


Why don't you do it yourself?

smallz


The reason why I asked the question was because I was attempting to get clarity and understanding for myself as well.


No problem there.

The question is: why don't you do it yourself?
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

I'll try a different approach.

amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking.

Only Fuller can explain exactly what Fuller means but I can attempt to explain what works for me. By breaking down words I do the following:

(1) Ask the person for a definition of the word they are using when it seems to be leading to confusion.

Example of not breaking down the words:

Person A: We need to have more structure.
Person B: What do you mean? We have structure. You just don't understand what the structure is.

Example of breaking down the words:

Person A: We need to have more structure.
Person B: What do you mean when you say the word structure?

Slowing down the conversation by asking a person for a definition of the word they are using helps me to gain an understanding of what the person is saying when they are saying it. In other words, it helps me to see what I'm looking at.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking things down.. Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
smallz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
1. I heard a audio recording done by Mr. Fuller and he stated that non white people need to learn how to break down whatever they come across, for example breaking down words that are used in a newspaper articles, words used by white people and non white people when speaking. He went on to state that non white people should be able look at situations in a whole form as well as in parts( I think that this is key). My question is can someone please post an example of this, for instance an article of some sort or whatever else might be constructive, and then specifically demonstrate step by step how non white people should do this? Thank you..


Why don't you do it yourself?

smallz


The reason why I asked the question was because I was attempting to get clarity and understanding for myself as well.


No problem there.

The question is: why don't you do it yourself?


I'm not certain of the reply that you are lookin for, but my reply to the question that you asked is stated above. However, I'll consolidate all the constructive suggestions that I've recieved here and do just that, 'do it myself'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations