HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

refinement of racism(white supremacy)..
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: refinement of racism(white supremacy).. Reply with quote

First I want to say that I'm still quite new at this so I might not be making much sense.

I had a conversation on paltalk today with a person who classified himself as white and this white person stated that Black people are weak, no good, serves no purpose on the planet and should be used as spare parts, when I asked him what he meant by spare parts and what should be done with Black people he stated that all Black people should be shipped to Afrika and given AIDS so that they will all die. By the way he constantly stated that he is not a racist(white supremacist). This white person tried to convince me that racism is not white supremacy because racism can be committed by non white people as well. I stayed with the logic that racism is white supremacy and I think that the white person noticed that I was somewhat codified so he backed off a bit and decided to be "nice" to me meaning he cut back on his nigger talk. Also he found out that I was a female so this could be part of the reason why he decided to be "nice" because he stated that he liked dating Black females.

My question is when a white person senses that he/she cannot confuse you easily and that they have to work extra hard to confuse you won't they refine their system of racism(white supremacy) with the next non white person they come in contact with? Lets just say that for every one non white person who is codified there are 80 or more non white persons who are not codified. So if white people interact with more uncodified non white people in comparison to codified non white people aren't they always refining their system of racism(white supremacy)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amethyst wrote:

Quote:
My question is when a white person senses that he/she cannot confuse you easily and that they have to work extra hard to confuse you won't they refine their system of racism(white supremacy) with the next non white person they come in contact with?

Lets just say that for every one non white person who is codified there are 80 or more non white persons who are not codified. So if white people interact with more uncodified non white people in comparison to codified non white people aren't they always refining their system of racism(white supremacy)?



The short answer is yes.

I think I heard VGOD say it; in the system of racism White supremacy, all non white people are "experiments" in the practice of racism White supremacy.

The value of counter racism code is in its ability to clarify (reveal truth); you still hafta do the work of deciding what to do when you figure out what is happening.

Remember, the system of racism White supremacy runs on deception and falsehood. Counter racism code is designed to reveal truth.

So what happens when all the non white people are codified and can no longer be tricked and fooled by words?

The White supremacists will face a decision "crisis" (look that word up):

1. Kill all the non white people.

2. Produce Justice.


Now what makes choice #1 a "crisis" for the White supremacists?


Uncertainty.

What if they fail?

Going back to using words to trick people is not an option.

Why?

Because people don't trust you when you shootin at em!

All the flattery, promises...


"I'll be your best friend!"

"fuck you, get out my face...and take this with you--P-EYE-YOW!"

Most males understand there are certain things you don't say to other males because of where it may lead. There is a "word line" thats is not to be crossed unless you want to "go there"

Counter racism code is designed to take White people and non white people where they are going anyway.


You can take the Martin Luther King road or you can take the Malcolm X road; either way, you are just trying to get to the same place I am.

Counter racism code is designed to find the best route in the shortest time.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
So what happens when all the non white people are codified and can no longer be tricked and fooled by words?

The racists (white supremacists) may try to implement a different SYSTEM of mistreatment based on some other criteria or the racists (white supremacists) will still attempt to operate using direct violence...even though the non-white people will know what they are looking at. How long will this last? I don't know.

What non-white people should also do is use truth to promote justice and correctness in all areas of people activity. Not only reveal truth but also use truth to promote justice and correctness in all areas of people activity. This is a point I see a lot of non-white people not venturing toward. A lot of non-white people will reveal truth in an attempt to counter-racism (white supremacy) but like you said once truth is revealed...

Josh wrote:
you still hafta do the work of deciding what to do when you figure out what is happening.

...meaning if you don't take it to following a logical process to establish a SYSTEM that guarantees that no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person that needs help the most get the most help...do you have a SYSTEM of justice?

The revelation of truth is just part of the process for producing a SYSTEM of justice...but you also have to have the intent to produce a SYSTEM of justice.

Even white people reveal truth about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Even white people reveal truth about how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works.
I "WISH" I knew
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: refinement of racism(white supremacy).. Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
My question is when a white person senses that he/she cannot confuse you easily and that they have to work extra hard to confuse you won't they refine their system of racism(white supremacy) with the next non white person they come in contact with?

White people who practice white supremacy (racism) will begin to refine their speech and/or action in a conversation with you once they see you are codified...they don't have to wait until they are in a conversation with another non-white person.

amethyst wrote:
Lets just say that for every one non white person who is codified there are 80 or more non white persons who are not codified. So if white people interact with more uncodified non white people in comparison to codified non white people aren't they always refining their system of racism(white supremacy)?

White people who practice white supremacy (racism) are always trying to refine...no matter if the non-white person is "codified" or not.

Even though the number of white people on the planet, numerically speaking, is smaller than the number of non-white people on the planet their influence is greater than all non-white people put together...so it is not a numbers thing as far as I can see. The weight of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is in the favor of the numerically smaller number of white people on the planet and it keeps the numerically larger number of non-white people on the planet off balance.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
The weight of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is in the favor of the numerically smaller number of white people on the planet and it keeps the numerically larger number of non-white people on the planet off balance.


As a matter of fact there is evidence which indicates the system of racism White supremacy is easier to operate as the number of White persons declines reletive to non white people.

In other words, there is less friction/infighting...and a greater focus on maintaining the power dynamic of White over non white when the numerical status of White people is clearly understood on a daily, hourly, moment by moment basis by ALL White persons.

Think about:

The slave ship,

The wagon train traveling thru "injun kuntree"

or better yet:

Bagdhdad, Karbala, tha"Sunni triangle".




I have heard racists tell other White people; "you will understand my position when you get some niggers in your neighborhood".

Or better yet:

"Just wait till your daughter marries one"

Also, if you ever participate in a formal race discussion with White people you will notice that the White people almost never argue with each other. They discuss and debate with each other but almost never argue, name call, yell and scream...at each other.

On a macro level, I guess the "civil war" is the anomoly most of us are familiar with. I view it as a "system error" which has since been corrected through the refinement process; Possibly brought about as a consequence of my main point:

Quote:
there is less friction/infighting...and a greater focus on maintaining the power dynamic of White over non white when the numerical status of White people is clearly understood on a daily, hourly, moment by moment basis by all White people.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
The weight of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is in the favor of the numerically smaller number of white people on the planet and it keeps the numerically larger number of non-white people on the planet off balance.


As a matter of fact there is evidence which indicates the system of racism White supremacy is easier to operate as the number of White persons declines reletive to non white people.

In other words, there is less friction/infighting...and a greater focus on maintaining the power dynamic of White over non white when the numerical status of White people is clearly understood on a daily, hourly, moment by moment basis by ALL White persons.

Think about:

The slave ship,

The wagon train traveling thru "injun kuntree"

or better yet:

Bagdhdad, Karbala, tha"Sunn triangle".




I have heard racists tell other White people; "you will understand my position when you get some niggers in your neighborhood".

Or better yet:

"Just wait till your daughter marries one"

Also, if you ever participate in a formal race discussion with White people you will notice that the White people almost never argue with each other. They discuss and debate with each other but almost never argue, name call, yell and scream...at each other.

On a macro level, I guess the "civil war" is the anomoly most of us are familiar with. I view it as a "system error" which has since been corrected through the refinement process; Possibly brought about as a consequence of my main point:

Quote:
there is less friction/infighting...and a greater focus on maintaining the power dynamic of White over non white when the numerical status of White people is clearly understood on a daily, hourly, moment by moment basis by all White people.


Josh

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), even when there are no people who "look like" white people look right now there will still be people who function as white people. After the blonde hair and blue eyes are replaced with brown hair and brown eyes the lightest skinned people will function as white people.

It is each individual white person that, at a time and/or place of their own choosing, practices white supremacy (racism) using speech and/or action. The only way to neutralize this behavior is with a code...to the point where it becomes each individual non-white person, at a time and/or place of their own choosing, practices counter-racism using speech and/or action.

That is the only way to get rid of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By the way he constantly stated that he is not a racist(white supremacist). This white person tried to convince me that racism is not white supremacy because racism can be committed by non white people as well.


I have been questioning for months what statements like "racism can be practiced by everyone" means when spoken even by non-whites and I think I've begun decoding that message. I think what is being said is that non-white people WANT to treat others exactly like white people do. In other words even the lowest most degraded victim wants to be the victimizer.

I've begun to see the relationship between "Nigger" and "Racist" as a cycle of victim and victimizer in which both actively "participate" in the Maintenance, Expansion and Refinment of the "code". Victims may also participate in the ESTABLISHMENT of mistreatment as well (victim's children and subordinates) but the victimizer is allways the initiator.

    One could imagine the system as a fire in which the heat is the intent, the fuel is the victimizer and the oxydizer is the victim. When all three combine in the same place at the same time then a FIRE occurs - explosion even. Without all three or without the critiacal mass then no such combustion can happen. The victimizer attempts to balance the amount of heat, oxygen and or fuel they apply to the victim so that the "system" aka the FIRE burns as long as possible otherwise something burns out and the FIRE does not serve it's full pourpose.


The racist or victimizers are aware that all participants in the system in mistreatment accept BOTH roles and that ultimately if a one accpets to be victimized and in turn be a victim, one also at the same time accepts to possibly become the victimizer as they accept the role. Be aware this does not include those who seek to promote Justice at all times and places.

Once one accepts the victim "role" one at the same time becomes a threat as they become accepting and identify with the "POWER" (ability to manipulate) of the victimizer's "role" over other victims (including themselves). It then becomes the victimizers "challenge" to retard "their" victims (thing - individuals become things) so they remain in positions of control and do NOT in turn BECOME someone else's vicitm. Here the victimizers bond a pact (usually) not to attempt to victimize one another in the same manner - this ensures the system's survival - so long as the correct resources (victims) exist otherwise war may occur among the victimizers over the RIGHT to control the victims.
    The idea of the system of mistreatment could could even be imagined as MANY systems of victimization somewhat like concentric circles in which each victim attempts to become a victimizer in his/her own "RIGHT" and if they can not or refuse to victimize another they often seek the cheapest easiest target THEMSELVES.

    In some attempts even victimizing those who victimize THEM. And in so doing the system of mistreatment becomes virus like only cured by correct thought - speach and action


There is more about the possible outcome of extened abuse I forsee, babies with low birth weights because the two people who had sex didn;t know that their father who ran around and many children and now SEX between family is introducing defects into the next generation - inner citys?. Or perhaps the victimizers not only seek to RETARD thier victims and keep them from thier potentials - as the would be victims would almost certainly gain awarness of the cycle of incorrectness and seek to break free by refusing to participate in incorrectness while promoting justice. BUT I see where victimizers are refining the science of communication to such a degree that the children are indoctrinated and made feral so that their MINDS are PHYSICALLY incapable of new experience - JUSTICE/CORRECTNESS. It's possible, the critical ages of brain development are from birth to 5 years of age. the targets are getting smaller and the wepons larger.


The Solution:

Refuse to participate in ANY form of mistreatment/deception/untruth or the like, while at the same time in the same place being an example of correctness and justice at all times and all places - even when you are the only one at the only time. If the critical mass of people do this at the same time in the same place [universe of awareness] , the system of mistreatment will cease to function and a system of Justice/Correctness may begin to take shape and replace the system of mistreatment.





Also:
By what process does one "be" nice?


    Caveat: It should also be stated.. The difference between a potential victimizer/victim and a person who promotes Justice [within my current awareness] is that the Victim/Victimizer attempts to "change the world" (people and things) to suit "THEIR" awareness and to "FIT" themselves whereas the pomoter of Justice and example of correctness seeks only to change oneself in regards to self and to change oneself in regards to others.

    The difference is subtle and I am challenged with continually correcting my own thought speach and behavior to aline with correct/just principles as I AM already in the process of Justice/Correctess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: refinement of racism(white supremacy).. Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

White people who practice white supremacy (racism) will begin to refine their speech and/or action in a conversation with you once they see you are codified...they don't have to wait until they are in a conversation with another non-white person.

This is *very important* and should be kept in mind...To be real I didn't even think of it like that. Theres lots to learn..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salt wrote:
"After the blonde hair and blue eyes are replaced with brown hair and brown eyes the lightest skinned people will function as white people".---Virtual God

I suspect what you say to be true, however haven't you also said that white people decide who will function as white or not?

That being said is it not logical to say non-whites should not assume that the next lightest skinned people will function as white? I have said personally that people with a "Spanish" sounding last name where you cannot decipher whether or not they are racist suspects. But we cannot be sure what the white supremacists next move will be in that regard, no?

The lightest skinned people will be white people...functionally...just as they are right now. That is why it is so important to get rid of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a better SYSTEM...preferably a SYSTEM of justice.

To all of the people sitting around waiting for white people to "die out"...it ain't never gonna happen under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). The SYSTEM will just continue to support the lightest skinned people as white people...functionally. This is the reason I say nobody "looks white"...that doesn't mean anything now, and when the blonde hair and blue eyes and straight nose, etc., dies out it ain't gonna mean anything then.

When the blonde hair and blue eyes dies out whomever the lightest skinned people are will decide who will function as white people...they are getting ready for it right now. There are places on this planet where people say they are white but the lightest skinned people decide who gets to function that way.

Take a look at what you are seeing when you are looking at it. The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is on automatic...and will continue to function even if there are only light brown skinned people and dark brown skinned people. The lightest brown skinned people will function as white people...and they may even say they are and say the dark skinned brown people are not white...and the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) will function then just like it is functioning right now because the people right now who say they are white are not the color of a white crayon.

Once this happens how will "white genetic survival" will refer to light skinned brown people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
salt wrote:
"After the blonde hair and blue eyes are replaced with brown hair and brown eyes the lightest skinned people will function as white people".---Virtual God

I suspect what you say to be true, however haven't you also said that white people decide who will function as white or not?

That being said is it not logical to say non-whites should not assume that the next lightest skinned people will function as white? I have said personally that people with a "Spanish" sounding last name where you cannot decipher whether or not they are racist suspects. But we cannot be sure what the white supremacists next move will be in that regard, no?

The lightest skinned people will be white people...functionally...just as they are right now. That is why it is so important to get rid of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a better SYSTEM...preferably a SYSTEM of justice.

To all of the people sitting around waiting for white people to "die out"...it ain't never gonna happen under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). The SYSTEM will just continue to support the lightest skinned people as white people...functionally. This is the reason I say nobody "looks white"...that doesn't mean anything now, and when the blonde hair and blue eyes and straight nose, etc., dies out it ain't gonna mean anything then.

When the blonde hair and blue eyes dies out whomever the lightest skinned people are will decide who will function as white people...they are getting ready for it right now. There are places on this planet where people say they are white but the lightest skinned people decide who gets to function that way.

Take a look at what you are seeing when you are looking at it. The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is on automatic...and will continue to function even if there are only light brown skinned people and dark brown skinned people. The lightest brown skinned people will function as white people...and they may even say they are and say the dark skinned brown people are not white...and the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) will function then just like it is functioning right now because the people right now who say they are white are not the color of a white crayon.

Once this happens how will "white genetic survival" will refer to light skinned brown people?
Excellent post SEN V_G!!!

"...So plain that a fool would find it hard to error..."--- Minister Louis Fara'khan
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all that is left on the planet are the light brown skinned people and dark brown skinned people and the light brown skinned people say they are white people and they also say the dark brown skinned people are non-white will the "white genes" have survived? What is "white genetic survival"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
To all of the people sitting around waiting for white people to "die out"...it ain't never gonna happen under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). The SYSTEM will just continue to support the lightest skinned people as white people...functionally.



And you should remember this when you ask a person the critical question:


"Are you a White person?"


Quote:
The SYSTEM will just continue to support the lightest skinned people as white people...functionally.



Since everything comes down to saying and/or doing (even a system of racism White supremacy) The people who run the system are the White supremacists.

So following the logic, the person who answers the critical question in the affirmative MAY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST.


I suspect this is where some of the hesitation/evasion may come from regarding the inability of VORs to ask the critical question and the reluctance of White persons to answer it.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wickett Fan



Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 64
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Quote:
By the way he constantly stated that he is not a racist(white supremacist). This white person tried to convince me that racism is not white supremacy because racism can be committed by non white people as well.


I have been questioning for months what statements like "racism can be practiced by everyone" means when spoken even by non-whites and I think I've begun decoding that message. I think what is being said is that non-white people WANT to treat others exactly like white people do. In other words even the lowest most degraded victim wants to be the victimizer.


This is a truly excellent post, copius. The idea behind that false statement seems to serve two purposes;

1. For the racist suspect, it shifts focus away from white supremacy and the mechanisims of its function by implying that "racism" and "prejudice" are synonimus.

2. For the victim of racism, it feeds false "pride" by making feel less powerless than they really are... less non-white. After all, "you'd do the same thing if you were in our position, right".... "Blacks enslaved their own in africa to, right.." ((sigh)).

It should make all non-white people guard against this inate tendency to create other victims as a result of being influenced by R/WS.

There is strong evidence to support your view. Example, as a history in Europe effectively turned them "white", Ashkenazi Jews were profoundly influenced by the same racism that saw most of their numbers sent to gas chambers. Their adsorbed racism led them to treat Sephardim (Jews fron Arab countries) in much the same way. I saw this film on LinkTV called the "The Ringworm Children" that documents how Ashkenazi racism forced 100,000 Sephardim children to recieve lethal readiation treatments for a harmless skin disease that clears up on its own.

This racism is one reason Israel is currently organized around cast/racist lines today.

I keep remembering how many Black people in America displayed similar warped attitudes toward "Arabs" and racial profiling after the 911 hysteria. {{Groooaaan...}}
_________________
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Depitomy



Joined: 14 Jun 2005
Posts: 3
Location: That which is perceived as the Universe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Williams stated the following in one of his above replies:

"Take a look at what you are seeing when you are looking at it. The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is on automatic...and will continue to function even if there are only light brown skinned people and dark brown skinned people. The lightest brown skinned people will function as white people...and they may even say they are and say the dark skinned brown people are not white...and the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) will function then just like it is functioning right now because the people right now who say they are white are not the color of a white crayon. "

Much can be inferred from this one paragraph. It raises the following questions and/or thoughts in my mind.

1) Logically, it is not possible for racism to exist without there being a racist to practice it. Even if the victim remains, a system cannot be defined as a practice without a practicioner.

2) Racism can only be practiced by White Supremacists. White supremacists can only be white people (who practice racism).

3) To the extent racism exists, White people cannot operate and function as Non-white. Non-whites cannot operate and function as Whites.

4) Nowhere in the known universe, dominated by R/WS, is a light skinned brown person OR dark skinned brown person considered anything but non-white. Even those whites who are not as opaque as a white crayon, do not refer to themselves as darker skinned white people. They simply relate to and refer to each other as white.

5) Therefore, it would seem to me that the scenario you describe of light skinned brown people "functioning" as white people under the system of racism, is impossible. The very nature and function of racism implies "White Supremacy" or subjugation of non-whites by whites. As light skinned brown people are not white, they could not execute racism (White Supremacy).

6) To suggest that racism is on automatic (everpresent, continual, self-perpetuating), "even if there are only lighter brown skinned people and darker brown skinned people," means that racism as it functions in the present will continue even in the absence of White Supremacists[?] Unless we adapt our working definition of racism, this would seem improbable. I do agree that it is possible for certain individuals to exercise their will or subjugate others on the basis or non-basis of color. But if the subjugators are light skinned brown people functioning upon darker skinned brown people, can we call this racism? Can non-whites ever function as White Supremacists? If lighter skinned brown people, say some Latinos, began subjugating darker skinned brown people, say Africans, is this racism, or an entirely different problem?

(As I type this very message, it makes me realize just how arbitrary color and non-color is. Perhaps this was part of Mr. Williams point.)

7) Also, if racism is on automatic, this would seem to imply that there is no feasible event in time/space for Justice. If there is no feasible event in time/space for the execution of Justice, then why have a code designed to promote and aid in the revelation of Justice? To the extent Racism is a functional mechanism, then Justice is a "compensatory" functional mechanism to racism. Thus, it is impossible for Racism to be on automatic for all time. Justice, at some point, is necessary to balance/compensate the universe. It is not a matter of IF racism will cease, it's a matter of WHEN. Codified thought/speech/action helps accelerate the process.

Of course, the above represents my view, and is subject to error. While we're on this topic though, here's some food for thought: "WHEN racism no longer exists--meaning it is replaced by justice at some point in time due to the law of compensation--what then is next problem to be addressed by people of the known universe?

"D.Epitomy"
_________________
"The will to do justice is the first thing that must happen before justice can be produced.

The will to do justice, is, itself, the beginning and the end, of error."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations