HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Positive and negative

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Positive and negative Reply with quote

For every action there is an equal and/or opposite reaction.” ---Sir Isaac Newton

Putting a magnet on my refrigerator door I came to somewhat an epiphany. There could not be a world of justice without a world of Injustice. Neither could it be the other way around… a world of Injustice without a world of justice.

There are two forms of reactions in the known universe, Postive and Negative. Postive reaction... which most have stated as a GOOD reaction, would be a system of justice and a negative reaction... which most have stated as a BAD reaction, would be a system of injustice.

Which means white supremacy/racism (unjust) would not exist without a system of justice (just)... which logically speaking does exist.

What say you?
copious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stated this before but when I thought about it racism/mistreatment functions exactly like Justice should.

No central body as each person is responsible for what they can do at the time they can do it

The individuals who can do the most should in order to further the refinment of the system

The system is *inclusive*

The system goes through the 4 phases of development which are "Establishment, Maintenance, Expansion and Refinment"

You get the idea? Racism seems to be the antithisis of Justice.

somehow I think the *systems* of mistreatment are supposed to happen in order for us to know exactly how,why,when,where and for whom Justice should be practiced for... Each and every individual.

Replace the system of mistreatment with a system of Justice.
I AM Counter MISTREATMENT
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I've isolated some of your text to get better clarity...

First off Antithesis... from what I know of the word I think it means complete or exact opposite of anything...

Okay black and white, up and down, left and right... all opposites are exact, otherwise they would not be opposites.

Now back to my rants, for every action there is an equal and/or opposite reaction... which this statement generally means, positive and negative. Because equal or exact, opposite reactions is simply an opposite reaction...

If postive and negative reactions exist in the universe then this would mean Just behavior... and unjust behavior exist in the same universe...

All I'm trying to say is Counter-racism/white supremacy is justice and it does exist, so does racism/white supremacy.

And if racist/white supremacist decided to depopulate the world of people practicing just behavior, then logic would tell us something must make the difference.

This is why I strongly concur with the statement made by Neely Fuller, "whatever put us here will keep us here."
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I've stated this before but when I thought about it racism/mistreatment functions exactly like Justice should.

No central body as each person is responsible for what they can do at the time they can do it

The individuals who can do the most should in order to further the refinment of the system

The system is *inclusive*

The system goes through the 4 phases of development which are "Establishment, Maintenance, Expansion and Refinment"

somehow I think the *systems* of mistreatment are supposed to happen in order for us to know exactly how,why,when,where and for whom Justice should be practiced for... Each and every individual.

Replace the system of mistreatment with a system of Justice.
I AM Counter MISTREATMENT

I second that copious. Racism (White Supremacy) is a United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept that has been put into practice. Literally a United-Independent Compensatory Code/System...and it is practiced using the "open air" technique. This is the reason when non-white people attempt to build "organizations" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), using the "four wallism", the non-white people end up fighting each other.

In an "organization" you have a leader, you need to have a consensus of how things are to be said and/or done, you have meetings, etc., ususally this is the "four-wallism" method described in the codebook.

We need a concept that is put into practice that does away with the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and replaces it with a SYSTEM of justice. Justice being a SYSTEM that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

In the "open air" method each person is their own "organization" and the leader of that "organization" is THE LOGIC...counter-racist logic. Just like the leader of the organization of white people is racist logic.

You follow THE LOGIC...counter-racist logic...that's your leader...and say and/or do what is necessary, at any time and/or in any place, for you to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Positive and negative Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
For every action there is an equal and/or opposite reaction.” ---Sir Isaac Newton

Putting a magnet on my refrigerator door I came to somewhat an epiphany. There could not be a world of justice without a world of Injustice. Neither could it be the other way around… a world of Injustice without a world of justice.

There are two forms of reactions in the known universe, Postive and Negative. Postive reaction... which most have stated as a GOOD reaction, would be a system of justice and a negative reaction... which most have stated as a BAD reaction, would be a system of injustice.

Which means white supremacy/racism (unjust) would not exist without a system of justice (just)... which logically speaking does exist.

What say you?

When you start talkin' about "positive" and "negative" forces in the universe, ie gravity, anti-gravity, matter, anti-matter etc, etc., You gotta keep in mind, that those are all examples of things that came with the creation of the universe. Apparently, the creator saw fit to include those things in the universe.

JUSTICE and NON-JUSTICE is something else.

JUSTICE refers to PEOPLE-relations

JUSTICE is a measurement of balance between people.

NON-JUSTICE, or People mistreating people is not supposed to be happening.

Your can't compare NON-JUSTICE to a force like gravity.

Because a force like "gravity" is supposed to be, but were NOT supposed to have to live under a system based in the mistreatment of people. ie NON-JUSTICE

NON-JUSTICE is an unbalaced equation between white people and non white people that should be balanced.

I suspect the creator gave us "tools" to balance the equation

Quote:
"positive" and "negative" forces in the universe, ie gravity, anti-gravity, mattar, anti-matter etc, etc

LOGIC, for short.

This is why I suspect fuller repeatedly says:

"FOLLOW THE LOGIC that came with the universe..."

Positive are Negative in terms of energy are definitive logical terms.

Whereas the concept of "Good" and "Bad" is positional.

Racisms/white supremacy isn't the opposite of anything, it is the result of an unbalaced people equation, represented as White OVER non white.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Positive and negative Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:

What say you?

When you start talkin' about "positive" and "negative" forces in the universe, ie gravity, anti-gravity, matter, anti-matter etc, etc., You gotta keep in mind, that those are all examples of things that came with the creation of the universe. Apparently, the creator saw fit to include those things in the universe.

JUSTICE and NON-JUSTICE is something else.

JUSTICE refers to PEOPLE-relations

JUSTICE is a measurement of balance between people.

NON-JUSTICE, or People mistreating people is not supposed to be happening.

Your can't compare NON-JUSTICE to a force like gravity.

Because a force like "gravity" is supposed to be, but were NOT supposed to have to live under a system based in the mistreatment of people. ie NON-JUSTICE

NON-JUSTICE is an unbalaced equation between white people and non white people that should be balanced.

I suspect the creator gave us "tools" to balance the equation

Quote:
"positive" and "negative" forces in the universe, ie gravity, anti-gravity, mattar, anti-matter etc, etc

LOGIC, for short.

This is why I suspect fuller repeatedly says:

"FOLLOW THE LOGIC that came with the universe..."

Positive are Negative in terms of energy are definitive logical terms.

Whereas the concept of "Good" and "Bad" is positional.

Racisms/white supremacy isn't the opposite of anything, it is the result of an unbalaced people equation, represented as White OVER non white.
Yes the logic behind what you've said is correct... "right on the mark."

people are created by the creator, but the logic that leads each person to practice correct or in correct behavior... is dealt with the indivdual person.

In-other-words The creator created you but you deal with your own reasoning,

1+1=2,

I choose to acknownlegde this as correct because I choose to...

1+1=3

I get the picture.

White supremacy/racism is incorrect behavior between people... and non-white people must replace white supremacy/racism with justice.

For there to ever be balance in the universe.

people + people = people
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: