HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Racism Mall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterracism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Counter-Racism Mall Reply with quote

The long-awaited Counter-Racism Mall is now open. The only available item is the code book at this time and it is only available through mail order.

As items for sale increases secure purchase via credit card will be added. There is a "Shopping" link at the bottom of each page that will get you to the Counter-Racism Mall.

Thank you for your patience and happy shopping!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: New Product in the Counter-Racism Mall! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

We have a new vendor and a new product in the Counter-Racism Mall! Eduardo Small on special assignment with Counter-Racism.com is selling his interview with Sophia Stewart in the Counter-Racism Mall.

As you know, Sophia Stewart has made the claim that the Wachowski Brothers and Warner Brothers has violated some very basic copyright laws by producing a billion dollar franchise in the making of the Matrix Trilogy and The Terminator Trilogy by using work that she copyrighted back in the 1980's. The FBI says she has a case, attorney's say she has a case...it appears everyone says she has a case.

This CD is made as a collector's item. A lot of time and energy went into producing the editing, graphics, and packaging of this product. Don't be left behind in obtaining knowledge that allows for the revelation of truth in a manner that justice is promoted. You can also hear this audio being presented on the Counter-Racism Radio Network.

Sohpia Stewart Interview 2005.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: New Product in the Counter-Racism Mall! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

We have a new vendor and a new product in the Counter-Racism Mall! Patricia Pope is selling her book entitled The Colored Waiting Room in the Counter-Racism Mall.

Ms. Pope describes her work as a story of one womans struggle in rural East Tennessee with the 'good ole boy' network. All of the non-white people I've met have experienced the code of what is said and what is done by the smartest and most powerful white people that results in the mistreatment of people on the basis of color (racism white supremacy).

This non-white female tells her story.

The Colored Waiting Room.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More items have been added to the Counter-Racism Mall such as mouse pads, more t-shirts, a camisole, a tank top, and coffee mugs. The price of existing t-shirts have been dropped from $20.00 (US) to $15.00 (US).

Now all t-shirts are $15.00 (US)!

We will be adding more in the near future!

RWSWJ!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price of the codebook has dropped!

The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept now has a smaller footprint. The physical size of the codebook is much smaller, which results in the cost to print the codebook being less. We are passing those savings on to you!

The codebook is now more manageable and easier to handle with the new smaller physical size of the book. The price has dropped from the $21.00 (US) in the Counter-Racism Mall, which was the least expensive selling price on the planet, to the new low price of $16.00 (US).

Get them while you can!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: