HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Solidifying Suspicion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward Williams: Are you a white person?
Person: You should be able to answer that question.
Edward Williams: Is that person (pointing to another person) a white person?
Person: (no response). (walks off)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Person: OK I'll bite. Sure.
White Person: Yeah.
Edward Williams: What is the purpose for a white person to classify someone as white or non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
White Person: For identification purposes.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhitePerson: Yes Sir.
White Person: No.
Edward Williams: What is the purpose for a white person to classify someone as white or non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
White Person: You said it yourself...classification.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-White Person: No.
Edward Williams: Do you know a white person when you see one?
Non-White Person: Yes.
Non-White Person: They look white to me.
Non-White Person: It's racial.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Person: I'm Hispanic.
Person: Yes.
Person: Yeah.
Person: That's the way the world works.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Person: Yes.
White Person: Yeah, most likely.
White Person: I don't really know.
White Person: Hmmm (walks off).
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Person: Are you a black person?
Person: (no response).
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-White Person: No, I'm African American.
Non-White Person: Yes.
Non-White Person: (pauses and looks at me) Yes.
Non-White Person: Racism.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Person: I'm European, right?
Person: Yeah.
Person: Sure.
Person: I don't know. You have to ask a white person.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Person: I'm a person first then I'm a white person.
White Person: What?
White Person: I don't know.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After running this experiment hundreds of times patterns begin to emerge. These patterns are as such:

1) When it comes to a discussion about people being mistreated on the basis of color white people do not want to admit that they are white people, especially when the word "racism" is connected with the term "white supremacy". This may in fact prove that racism is white supremacy. (Has to be tested)

2) For a non-white person to decide that a white person could be a racist (white supremacist) is an individual decision that only that non-white person can make for him or herself. Following that logic, solidifying suspicion means for a non-white person to gather enough information and/or evidence whereby they are convinced, as an individual, that a white person could be a racist (white supremacist).

3) Once a non-white person decides that a white person is a racist (white supremacist) that non-white person does not know what to do if they do not have the focus of producing a SYSTEM of justice and some information on how to do that.

4) Non-white people cannot prove that a white person is a racist (white supremacist) because a non-white person cannot prove that a person is a white person without asking another white person. And in order to be a racist (white supremacist) the person first has to be a white person and secondly has to be involved in the mistreatment of people on the basis of color either directly or indirectly.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Person: Ask them.
White Person: What is a system of white supremacy racism?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

shemika wrote:
Those are interesting results. I would say I know someone is racist by their off guard attitudes and interactions in personal and work related situations. Just listen to who they like to criticize and who they show compassion and patience with. I know plenty of whites who are very "friendly", sociable and even intimate with various blacks, but at the same time resent seeing most blacks advance unless they have shown themselves to have a general contempt toward other blacks and loyal admiration for whites.

These are the blacks who usually love to run to whites with gossip on whats wrong with other blacks & eagerly help them scheme to bring them down. These loyal dog type blacks are the ones granted better job stability and promotions to serve as symbolic equality and a cover up for the injustices against targeted blacks.

The EEOC tells blacks they don't have a case if there are other blacks employed that did not complain of discrimination, or at least that's what they told me. If that principal were applied to white females or homosexuals they would be the ones excluded from filing discrimination cases, but this process of elimination from justice is only used against blacks.

Shemika,

Please read the FAQ.

One of the reasons, I suspect, there aren't many posters here on a regular basis is the non-white people usually do not want to test what they believe to be true to see if it is true. We usually just want to talk about what we believe to be true. That is not how the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project (WSP) works.

Here on the WSP if there is something you believe to be true about how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works and/or strategies and techniques that you believe to work toward replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice based on an observation you have made or an experience you have had you can use the WSP to put that observation in the scientific format and begin to test it. Post the data from the test that you've run, analyze the data from the experiments that you've run, and draw scientific conclusions about the experiment that you've run.

If a non-white person disagrees with what you have posted they need only to take the experiment, as posted, and run it for themselves, post the data they get from running the experiment as posted, analyze the data from the experiments that they've run, and draw scientific conclusions about the experiment that they've run. This minimizes conflict between non-white people. No arguments. No wild conjecture. And the more people that follow the process the more people that will be using thought, speech, and action toward the production of justice.

Many of us go right to the end of the process and begin to draw conclusions about experiments we haven't even run.

The process starts at the observation or experience of what we believe to be true about how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works and/or what strategies and/or techniques that can be used to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

The next step in the process is to post what you believe to be true in the scientific format under this forum area.

The next step in the process is to run your counter-racism science experiment to test what you believe to be true to see if it is true.

The next step in the process is to post the resulting data from running the counter-racism science experiment in the same thread where the counter-racism science experiment is posted.

The next step in the process is to analyze the data and/or draw conclusions about the patterns of behavior and compare that with what you believe to be true about what you have observed. It may be necessary to change your beliefs based on what has been concluded. If changed, a new experiment should be written or the same one can be altered, and explained why it has been altered, and retested, etc.

The next step after drawing a scientific conclusion is to keep running the experiment if it works toward the production of justice. That speech and/or action that a non-white person has found that works to keep them and/or others from being harmed and/or helps them and/or others to get the constructive help they need when they need it becomes counter-racism code.

That is the core process for the WSP. People can always ask questions to others about the data they have collected and posted, how the experiment works, what the experiment is written to test, about a particular part of the data that was posted, etc. Or a person can always run an experiment that has already been posted and post their own data in the same thread of that experiment and draw scientific conclusions about what has been posted.

I will continue to post the data from this counter-racism science experiment, draw scientific conclusions about what has been tested and the data that has been posted, run the counter-racism science experiment and post the data from the counter-racism science experiment, draw scientific conclusions about what has been tested and the data that has been posted, run the counter-racism science experiment and post the data from the counter-racism science experiment, draw scientific conclusions about what has been tested and the data that has been posted, run the counter-racism science experiment and post the data from the counter-racism science experiment, draw scientific conclusions about what has been tested and the data that has been posted, run the counter-racism science experiment and post the data from the counter-racism science experiment, draw scientific conclusions about what has been tested and the data that has been posted...ad infinitum.

Please read the FAQ.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-White Person: No Sir.
Non-White Person: It could be.
Non-White Person: (blank stare) Walks off.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Person: Why is that important?
Person: (walked off shaking head)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: