HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Discussing Racism (White Supremacy) With Non-White People
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Discussing Racism (White Supremacy) With Non-White People Reply with quote

Help a non-white person solve a problem they may be having.

Explanation/Reason:
Counter-Racism is supposed to be about problem solving. The major problem that needs to be solved is the problem of racism (white supremacy). Replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice is the world's unfinished business.

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) non-white people have many problems. The problem of racism (white supremacy) should be solved before, or, in the process of solving all other problems.

Because of the greatly confused state of non-white people it may be dangerous to attempt to discuss the problem of white supremacy (racism) with a non-white person. It is best then to attempt to help a non-white person solve a problem they may have, and, in the process reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness.

This approach will minimize conflict, establish and/or improve constructive interaction between victims of white supremacy [non-white people], and promote justice and correctness.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

The majority of my counter racism activities consists of helping a non white person figure out the best way to DO something; and then possibly helping them DO it.

The subject of racism White supremacy may not even be discussed, but I am still countering racism.

How?

By helping to produce Justice.

How?

By helping the person who needs help the most.

The person with the ability has the response-ability to help the person without it to get it.

One of the advantages of adopting this posture and becomming known as a person who limits their people interactions to constructive activities is that after a while, destructive people stop petitioning you for involvement in their destructive activities.

They stop showing up.

They stop calling.

And ultimately adopt a constructive posture JUST so they can interact with a constructive person.

Its an interesting phenomenon.

Back when the countering racism room first opened on Pal Talk niggers would come to THAT ROOM and complain about the rules and agenda of the room:

"why can't we call each other names?"

"why can't we criticize each other?"

"why do I hafta define my terms I use?"

But for some reason, they kept comming to the countering racism room. Plenty of other rooms on pal talk but they had to come to that one.

It was as if some of the people who came there wanted to practice counter racism and practice being a nigger AT THE SAME TIME!

I'll never forget one very significant event.

Smallz was administrating a discussing in the countering racism room with 20 or 30 non white people. As usual, the discussion had degenerated into namecalling and hyper criticism of other niggers.

Smallz stepped in and said:

"hold it, from now on when you come to the mic you are only allow to make a constructive suggestion regarding how to counter racism; anyone who does not follow this format will be bounced from the room; no more name calling and/or criticism of what other people say..."

After he said that, the room was silent.

We waited and waited and waited...

No one aproached the mic, no one tried to say anything.

Finally smallz grabbed the mic and said:

"now thats interesting, a countering racism room full of non white people and when they are prevented from attacking each other; THEY GOT NOTHING TO SAY!

NOTHING!

I think everyone in the room was embarressed; I know I was.

Why?

Because truth was revealed about the system of racism White supremacy.

No one could get around what just occured because we were all there, we all witnessed it.

No amount of "pyramids", "great Black anscestors", "I have a dream"... was any help getting around that.

We were a bunch of niggers in a room acting like niggers.

This is why it is critical for non white people to create a constructive agenda AND STICK WITH IT before comming into contact with other non white people.

Josh
DarkLord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Understanding the veil of ignorance Reply with quote

The idea & creation of a place where humans can come forth to 'iron out' the programming of this culture is an awakened task. Being careful, not to fall into am emotion conversion is the key to finding answers. I am non white, i have a feeling, unless you are of germanic descent you are non white. I you are of germanic decent you are not arien or caucasian either. A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature. We must stand beyond that to see us all.
RangerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Understanding the veil of ignorance Reply with quote

DarkLord wrote:
The idea & creation of a place where humans can come forth to 'iron out' the programming of this culture is an awakened task. Being careful, not to fall into am emotion conversion is the key to finding answers. I am non white, i have a feeling, unless you are of germanic descent you are non white. I you are of germanic decent you are not arien or caucasian either. A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature. We must stand beyond that to see us all.

Although you stated that you are Non-White...

For the Record

Darklord,

Are You a White Person ?

please respond...

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Note: "I am non white, i have a feeling, unless you are of germanic descent you are non white. I you are of germanic decent you are not arien or caucasian either. A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature."

Does anyone notice anything about the statement above ?

A Nigger (Non-White Person) Under the System of Racism White Supremacy does not and cannot "call the shots" as to Who is a White Person and will Function as a White Person, and Who is NOT a White Person and will NOT Function as a White Person.

This Person seems to know What People are White People, and What People are Not White People.

I could be incorrect.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Understanding the veil of ignorance Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
DarkLord wrote:

Although you stated that you are Non-White...

For the Record

Darklord,

Are You a White Person ?

please respond...

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Note: "I am non white, i have a feeling, unless you are of germanic descent you are non white. I you are of germanic decent you are not arien or caucasian either. A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature."

Does anyone notice anything about the statement above ?

I notice that germanic is not a color, arien is not a color, and caucasian is not a color. Either a person is a white person or the person is not. Either the person functions as a white person or the person does not.

RangerX wrote:
A Nigger (Non-White Person) Under the System of Racism White Supremacy does not and cannot "call the shots" as to Who is a White Person and will Function as a White Person, and Who is NOT a White Person and will NOT Function as a White Person.

This Person seems to know What People are White People, and What People are Not White People.

I could be incorrect.

mel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darklord,
I'm having trouble understanding what you wrote & how it helps to shed light on a system of racism (white supremacy), in order to replace it with justice.

First, are you a white person?

&

What is meant by the following?:

Quote:
Darklord wrote:
A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature. We must stand beyond that to see us all.

RangerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel,

just a suggestion,

Do not get steered into the Desert

"I am non white, i have a feeling, unless you are of germanic descent you are non white. I you are of germanic decent you are not arien or caucasian either. A genoa is human nature, defining that gen is also human nature." -DarkLord

"Germanic"

"Germanic Decent"

"Arien"

"Caucasion"

"Genoa"

! ?

Minimize the Confusion

White People

Non-White People

White Supremacists

just a suggestion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
mel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RangerX,

Thanks for the suggestion.
salt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found that when I discuss racism/white supremacy with some non-white people they say "Don't talk about that racist stuff man" or "Salt, you need to get of this "Black-White" thing man. I'm sure all of us here have heard "Blacks are just as racist as whites" Undoubtedly every non-white person has been victimized and is currently a victim of the system of white supremacy currently in place. However it must not be viewed as one to these people I am speakin of. That is why it is best to first talk about racism white supremacy when it becomes a problem for these people, or when they bring it up. Because they will bring it up, eventually. I have also had non-whites tell me that racism is not a problem in their lives and one in particular told me that he just ignores it. So when I was given the suggestion not to discuss it (racism/white supremacy) unless someone brings it up, was very helpful to me and I think can be very helpful to others here, as this method is economical.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have also had non-whites tell me that racism is not a problem in their lives and one in particular told me that he just ignores it.

Yeah, niggers may SAY that, but when that "all White jury" walks into the room to render a verdict on them... They start quotin Clarence Thomas: "this is a high tech lynching of an uppity Blk man..."

In some ways that statement blows my mind.

Clarence Thomas said that to White people and he wound up on the supreme court.

Thats what I call code by necessity.

When in doubt, just tell the truth

When it comes to molesting/sexually harrassing females...ain't no nigger got nothin on racist man!

Josh
theycasttruthtotheground

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, am new here. Let me first say, I first logged in under a different handle but went to 'The CodeNet' board under this handle. I was directed back to this board by the handle Thutmose so I re-registered under th using over there. At any rate, "Theycasttruthtotheground' will be my official handle on both boards since they are connected.

Now, having cleared that up, let me reply to the post. I want to applaud you for recognizing that the key to destroying white racism is dealing with 'non-whites.' Restructering the mind of the black. All blacks reared under white rule have been 'Willie Lynched.' Willie Lynch as I'm sure you know the self loathing mentality that most blacks still walk in. A mentality that causes them to despise their hair, color, walk, talk, thought by reason of being bred in the lies of white racism.

To walk in such a mentality is to keep white racism alive. Blacks need mass exorcisms to rid themselves of this evil mindset.

As for white racists, I think it's interesting that you all choose to experiment with them to see if they are capable of admitting the madness about them. If it works fine, but I usually just bypass their madness altogether and choose to deal with healing the black mindset as that's the key to destroying the white racism that stays alive through black self-loathing.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

theycasttruthtotheground wrote:
Hi everyone, am new here. Let me first say, I first logged in under a different handle but went to 'The CodeNet' board under this handle. I was directed back to this board by the handle Thutmose so I re-registered under th using over there. At any rate, "Theycasttruthtotheground' will be my official handle on both boards since they are connected.

Now, having cleared that up, let me reply to the post. I want to applaud you for recognizing that the key to destroying white racism is dealing with 'non-whites.' Restructering the mind of the black. All blacks reared under white rule have been 'Willie Lynched.' Willie Lynch as I'm sure you know the self loathing mentality that most blacks still walk in. A mentality that causes them to despise their hair, color, walk, talk, thought by reason of being bred in the lies of white racism.

To walk in such a mentality is to keep white racism alive. Blacks need mass exorcisms to rid themselves of this evil mindset.

As for white racists, I think it's interesting that you all choose to experiment with them to see if they are capable of admitting the madness about them. If it works fine, but I usually just bypass their madness altogether and choose to deal with healing the black mindset as that's the key to destroying the white racism that stays alive through black self-loathing.

Welcome theycasttruthtotheground!

Do you also post under the name "truthwillsetyoufree"?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Welcome theycasttruthtotheground!

Welcome to the WSP theycasttruthtotheground.

Are you a white person?

Winston.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I want to applaud you for recognizing that the key to destroying white racism is dealing with 'non-whites.'

When "dealing" with racism, you are always "dealing" with the White supremacists.

Resist the urge to become "niggercentric".

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I want to applaud you for recognizing that the key to destroying white racism is dealing with 'non-whites.'

When "dealing" with racism, you are always "dealing" with the White supremacists.

Resist the urge to become "niggercentric".

Josh

Please define "niggercentric".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: