HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

You decide 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: You decide 2004 Reply with quote

Are people classified as white USEFUL to the body in which we called earth?

Are people classified as non-white USEFUL to the body in which we call earth?

It’s like a bad toothache, one or more teeth are the problem to the pain experienced during it, and must be removed to cease/not function. Now if people classified as white are only seen as problem, at least from MY perspective, then wouldn’t it be logical to remove the problem, rather than just experience the pain caused.

Or looking from a half empty analogy, the body itself is the problem because without the body pain cease to function… which means, rather than just continuously experience the toothache why not chop of the head of the person experiencing… or If non-whites cease to function then the pain caused by people classified as white, ceases also.

But I could be wrong…

Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

Quote:

Under the system of racism White supremacy, no people are as useful as they COULD be.

But in the meantime you should be on the lookout for those persons who speak and/or act to produce Justice. It is they who will give greater dimension to the definition of a "useful person".

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: You decide 2004 Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

It’s like a bad toothache, one or more teeth are the problem to the pain experienced during it, and must be removed to cease/not function. Now if people classified as white are only seen as problem, at least from MY perspective, then wouldn’t it be logical to remove the problem, rather than just experience the pain caused.

Or looking from a half empty analogy, the body itself is the problem because without the body pain cease to function… which means, rather than just continuously experience the toothache why not chop of the head of the person experiencing… or If non-whites cease to function then the pain caused by people classified as white, ceases also.

But I could be wrong…

Yes.

Are people classified as non-white USEFUL to the body in which we call earth?[/quote]

Yes.

But be warned!

Because to say that any person is not "useful", may put you on a collision course to mistreating that person or persons.

Every person has a purpose for being on the planet. White or non white.

Each person has to decide for themselves what the purpose will be or shuold be.

smallz
mel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Karim wrote:

Answer:
Yes, people classified as white are USEFUL to the earth & Yes, people classified as Non-white are USEFUL to the earth.

Explanation:

Every system is perfectly designed to get the results that it gets. As far as people are concerned, the most powerful system is racism (white supremacy).

I have to assume, based on that which is, that white people, and white supremacists (racists) have created, are refining, exist, and function in this (their) system for a reason. I don't know for certain what that reason is but I suspect that it is so that the system of racism (white supremacy) can be replaced with a system of justice.

This is the reason people classified as Non-white, who are the victims of racism (white supremacy) are USEFUL to the earth. It should be that the victims of racism (white supremacy) are working to replace the system of racism with a system of justice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: