HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Niggerized Behavior Patterns in Male and Female VOR/WS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Niggerized Behavior Patterns in Male and Female VOR/WS Reply with quote

Niggerized behavior= Behavior on the part of VOR's that helps to expand and refine the system of White Supremacy/Racism. Some examples are always joking, attacking other nonwhite people, defending White people, not asking questions, engaging in sex with White people, engaging in excessive sex, etc...etc...

For the male VOR's : Name 3 or 4 niggerized behavior patterns that you see in nonwhite females that raises your anger level.

What would be your codified response to these behavior patterns?

Give some specific suggestions on how the nonwhite female could eliminate her specific niggerized behavior.

For female VOR's : Name 3 or 4 niggerized behavior patterns that you see in nonwhite males that raises your anger level.

Give some specific suggestions on how the nonwhite male could eliminate his specific niggerized behavior.

For male VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate.

For female VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate.

Trina
Auditor1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Niggerized Behavior Patterns in Male and Female VOR/WS Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Niggerized behavior= Behavior on the part of VOR's that helps to expand and refine the system of White Supremacy/Racism. Some examples are always joking, attacking other nonwhite people, defending White people, not asking questions, engaging in sex with White people, engaging in excessive sex, etc...etc...

For the male VOR's : Name 3 or 4 niggerized behavior patterns that you see in nonwhite females that raises your anger level.

Give some specific suggestions on how the nonwhite female could eliminate her specific niggerized behavior.

For female VOR's : Name 3 or 4 niggerized behavior patterns that you see in nonwhite males that raises your anger level.

Give some specific suggestions on how the nonwhite male could eliminate his specific niggerized behavior.

For male VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate.

For female VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate.

Trina

As far as niggerized behavior in Non-white females that raise my anger level.

1) Materialistic/gold-digging

2) Dating white men

3) inappropiate dressing

4) disrespecting black men (arguing and cursing with him)

I will get back to this later.

5) I would also include poor diet, I'm tired of seeing sisters overweight, sisters need to stay away from the Pancakes and bacon.

I find those above mention Niggerized behavior patterns to barriers of communication when dealing with black women. If I detect those characteristics off the top I most often choose not to approach a black woman to teach or codify anything.

Last edited by Auditor1 on Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Niggerized Behavior Patterns in Male and Female VOR/WS Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

None.

Trina wrote:

None.

Trina wrote:
For male VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate

I'm learning to use words to reveal truth. This is a proactive approach because the definitions given to words that allow truth to be revealed helps me to see things for what they really are...truthfully. As a result of using words to reveal truth I begin to think in accordance with truth. As a result of thinking in accordance with truth I begin to act in accordance with truth.

Until the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice, I cannot "prove" that any of my behavior is not niggerized. Counter-Racist Codification is a method, conceptually speaking, for non-white people to become de-niggerized, but there is no "proof" that it works. Why? Because we're still in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Non-white people ain't gonna get those actions in accordance with truth until we start thinking in accordance with truth and non-white people ain't gonna start thinking in accordance with truth until we start using words in accordance with truth...not just reading words...using words that reveal truth.

This will also help me in the future not to revert to type. What I mean is most people don't understand (overstand) that the same emotions they use to eliminate certain behaviors are the same emotions that are used to drive those same behaviors. For everything that is felt...it is thought first. Every emotion that you feel is predetermined by a thought. If you can control your thoughts you can control your emotions.

How do you control your thoughts? The use of words.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: Niggerized Behavior Patterns in Male and Female VOR/WS Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

None.

Trina wrote:

None.

Trina wrote:
For male VOR's: Name 1 or more niggerized behavior patterns that you see in yourself that you are working to eliminate

I'm learning to use words to reveal truth. This is a proactive approach because the definitions given to words that allow truth to be revealed helps me to see things for what they really are...truthfully. As a result of using words to reveal truth I begin to think in accordance with truth. As a result of thinking in accordance with truth I begin to act in accordance with truth.

Until the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice, I cannot "prove" that any of my behavior is not niggerized. Counter-Racist Codification is a method, conceptually speaking, for non-white people to become de-niggerized, but there is no "proof" that it works. Why? Because we're still in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Non-white people ain't gonna get those actions in accordance with truth until we start thinking in accordance with truth and non-white people ain't gonna start thinking in accordance with truth until we start using words in accordance with truth...not just reading words...using words that reveal truth.

This will also help me in the future not to revert to type. What I mean is most people don't understand (overstand) that the same emotions they use to eliminate certain behaviors are the same emotions that are used to drive those same behaviors. For everything that is felt...it is thought first. Every emotion that you feel is predetermined by a thought. If you can control your thoughts you can control your emotions.

How do you control your thoughts? The use of words.

You must remember what the white supremacist did to the so-called African American, robbed him of his language. The white supremacist know very well what you speak of, but its going to be hard to fully rid yourself of his conditioning until you learn to speak your own language. Even when you are not speaking words, you are thinking words, usually in english and those thoughts control your actions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: