HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Life form and Justice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Life form and Justice Reply with quote

When referring to the counter-racism definition of JUSTICE, which is, guaranteeing no one is being mistreated, and helping those, who needs the most help?

Who is no one and those in the definition…?

Could it be Life form, as in every/single functioning beings created by the creator, rather than a specific type?

I mean usually when someONE refers to a being as, “no ONE,” it’s more likely they’re saying another person

which is a specific type of being,

and that is another classification.

Now on this level of thinking, a non-person Life form is being mistreated based of species (Being).

Mainly because DOGS, CATS, FISHES, SPIDERS, SNAKES... ETC has no ONE to speak for it… and people (white and non-white) mistreat them because they feel they are smarter (having the ability to do more things) and more powerful than they.

And white supremacist/racist is the most powerful of the people…

Guaranteeing no Life form/s is being mistreated, and helping all Life form/s, who needs the most help.

*One nation under God, FOR liberty and justice for ALL*
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Life form and Justice Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
When referring to the counter-racism definition of JUSTICE, which is, guaranteeing no one is being mistreated, and helping those, who needs the most help?

"No one" meaning "no person".
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Life form and Justice Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

Then who guarantees JUSTICE for other creatures/life forms than people?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Life form and Justice Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

Then who guarantees JUSTICE for other creatures/life forms than people?

People. Justice and Correctness. Justice tackles people's interaction with each other and correctness tackles people's interaction with things. Whether those things are water, birds, air, lions, etc.

I could be incorrect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: